Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[Plot] Meep's Lonely Lions+More (what a mess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:51 pm
Meepfur

Tonberry Queen X
Lindóman'dur needs some sort of random RP with your Tutaamka-jivu lion/esses or something. Since I sent him that way. Hmmm, how much is he supposed to know, if anything, of his mum's whole swamp hibernation thing anyway? XD

Also Dom, in his new found godliness, would gladly make an appearance any time anything calls for it. It makes since that he would at least attempt to pay a visit.

Meepfur

Yasss. <3 Ihamutra and Kala are particularly good for Tutaamka RP, whichever one you prefer!  He was in the initial group, yeah?  So him knowing is absolutely fine if you want him to!

I think they would like to see Dom!  He's held up as an exemplary swampie in the first place, so with him now also being a god, it will further reaffirm for them their beliefs about reincarnation.

It all sounds good to meeeee~ I'll take all the RPs with everyone, mkay. XD Lindóman'dur is quite the character, so any interaction with him should be iiinteresting.

Dom will lkely drop in at some dramaticall convenient time. XD Right now I'd wager he's helping Naht (clone daughter) with he Fate Prisoners (currently IT) pride. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:00 pm
That's fine. Do you want to start something or should I?  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:54 pm
Did some rearranging and added some stuff here and there!

Tonberry Queen X
It all sounds good to meeeee~ I'll take all the RPs with everyone, mkay. XD Lindóman'dur is quite the character, so any interaction with him should be iiinteresting.

Yasss. 4laugh I've been wanting to RP Ihamutra, so maybe her first?

SSBrosB

If you would, that would be fabulous!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:14 pm
Meepfur
Did some rearranging and added some stuff here and there!

Tonberry Queen X

Yasss. 4laugh I've been wanting to RP Ihamutra, so maybe her first?

SSBrosB

If you would, that would be fabulous!
Sure thing! Shoot me a thread! I'd set one up, but I'm not 100% comfy with the new info and setting and stuff yet to do so. XD I dun wanna mess uuuup.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:52 am
No worries! Shame I only have a female nergui. Hehe. Excited about that pride too, seeing what happens with the new plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:08 am
I think Nkechi is a bit of a charming/sneaky/sly type, so getting him in on the thieves guild would be excellent.

Kito is also a blank slate. I had her in the Swampies but since they've disbanded I'm chucking her at the PL. She's kind of a quiet, wallflower type I guess? orz  

Vesale

King Kitten

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:02 pm
Meepfur

I Lady Kiya I
Oh! that will work even better. :3 If you want to set something up, do you want me to start it? I will have the next 5 days off. biggrin

If you could start something, that would be excellent! <3

Okay! I'll start something tonight. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:19 pm
I can get on replies - and starting things - Wednesday or so. My weekend is nearly here, finally!

Vesale
I think Nkechi is a bit of a charming/sneaky/sly type, so getting him in on the thieves guild would be excellent.

Kito is also a blank slate. I had her in the Swampies but since they've disbanded I'm chucking her at the PL. She's kind of a quiet, wallflower type I guess? orz

This could have some very fun potential, huu. I like it, yes!

Hmm, hmm. I'll have to think on him and figure him out a bit. They would look very cute together! But in the meantime, we can work on Nisi/Gereh and Khatiran/Nkechi.  

Meepfur
Captain

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:21 pm
Excellent! biggrin I can get some stuff set up today and leave them for you here. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:34 pm
Meepfur

A day later, ahaha... orz

Gereh/Nisi

Khatiran/Nkechi  

Vesale

King Kitten

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:37 am
Meepfur
Neon Fly

Saw this girl offered in another thread and was wondering, if she's not already spoken for, if she'd be interested in meeting and getting to know (mate plot maybe?) my Shadow Clan boy Kelekai.

User Image

Like Gos, Kelekai also wants to win the tournament someday! Sadly I wasn't around for him to participate in the last one, but he is a pretty good fighter, having learned some things from his father who lived in the roguelands before coming to the Ela. Maybe he could teach her some things?

The only thing is Kai is reluctant about leaving his clan and the family name he wears proudly, being the first generation of Ligaiisei born in the Ela, but I think the right lady could sway him, with a little encouragement from mom. <3

I'll wait for a response on the offer I made first, but I'll get back to you depending on how that goes! He sounds fabulous.

Okay, He's not going anywhere any time soon, let me know when you know! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:02 am
Kito needs RP with Asli and to shower her with gifts. B)

Andhaka x Ukwazi? ;D

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:37 am
*pushes my girls towards Andhaka*

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:11 pm
Quaji

Andhaka x Ukwazi? ;D

YES AND YES. All the yes. emotion_kirakira

belloblossom

Ladies! 8D Just RP, or interested in cubs? I'm up for either! (Although RP-wise he only has three at the moment.)  

Meepfur
Captain

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:43 am
Meepfur
Quaji

Andhaka x Ukwazi? ;D

YES AND YES. All the yes. emotion_kirakira

belloblossom

Ladies! 8D Just RP, or interested in cubs? I'm up for either! (Although RP-wise he only has three at the moment.)

I was offering them with the implications of cubs as both my girls have motive to want them (Nomvula wants a family, Safura wants her cubs to rise in power and boost their mother's reputation.) I can also do RP, as my girls are also in need of a boost to their RP count. 3nodding

It occurs to me that I also have someone in the Mwezi'Johari that needs RP, my rebel guard, Hodari. Would your Mwezi lady be interested in RPing with her?

User Image  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces