Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:12 pm
For Herlinde:

User Image

Arwach is not a nice guy. He's selfish, brutish, and only cares for seeing himself succeed. Everyone else can go suck an egg. On top of climbing the ranks within the SB, he is on a mission to make his den the most decorated with spoils and to have a lovely collection of Thralls. He has one already who is a pretty happy-go-lucky gal and he would definitely take interest in an ex-Firekin for both her size and her appearance. He's not the type to seduce or fall in love, that's for certain, but he's more than willing to play mind games to keep his Thralls under his paw.

He'd love a simple lady to do his bidding without question and wouldn't mind if she was clingy (most of the time at least. He might get a bit fed up with it if he's had a bad day. His other Thrall, Igagasi, would definitely love company and wouldn't turn her nose up to snuggles). It might be fun for Herlinde to end up with some sort of feelings for him that aren't reciprocated and he's a bit confused with what he should do with her. I could see him - if the plot went down that road - either flinging with her or finding someone else he found suitable to fling with her to give her some cubs to occupy herself with. He wouldn't claim them as his own, though. They would definitely be Thralls regardless if he was the father or not.

For Verdandi/Nudu:

User Image

Phosphor is definitely the type of SB who would take Thralls under his wing and nurture them to the point where they could fight for their freedom. He's a pretty laid back guy with a strange air about him, but as long as you don't wrong him or those close to him you don't have anything to worry about. He has a Thrall that is a dear friend of his from their former pride, and if he acquired any new Thralls he would definitely consult with them to see if it was truly a position they wanted to be in and, if not, help them climb out of that rank.

Alternately

User Image

Vidar is a cocky, good-natured kinda guy. He ties his treasures into his mane so he makes noise while walking to alert potential prey/victims of his arrival to give them a fighting chance. He's just that good! He's got swagger and a pretty big ego but he's definitely not a jerk. A bit annoying, perhaps, but any mean streak was beaten out of him at a young age by his current band of Reavers. He's been in love with his childhood friend for as long as he can remember, but she's a Priestess who has devoted herself fully to the gods and will never reciprocate his affection...in this lifetime at least. A strong-headed Thrall would be a fun project for him and while he would never take anyone as his mate unless it was his sweetheart, he's not opposed to flings and being good buddies.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:31 am
For Herlinde:

User Image
There is the son of Lucivar. While a younger SB he has his father's heart and spirit. Brave, compassionate and caring. He is somewhat cocky due to his youth, and is working on becoming a reaver currently. He is incredibly comfortable in himself and his pride, and few worries aside from watching over his sister who is going blind, and helping care for their blind mother.
He would take her in and give her a proper home, looking after her and treating her well. He is something of a romantic, having grown up in a warm and loving family, and is looking for a lifemate of his own.

User Image
Kvasear is the son of Kekäle x Brynhildr and decended from Aesir's line. A much more serious lion he is well aware of the many great lions in his liniage and i striving to live up to the. Being the grandson and nephew of not one but two Warlords, he feels like he has to go above and beyond what is expected of regular stormborn members. He is aiming to become a Captain soon and is on his first viking as an adolescent to become a Reaver.
If he took her as his thrall he would be standoffish and reserved at first. Trying to act as a 'proper' stormborn male would and keeping his distance. But under all that, he is a good-hearted lion and would eventually come to see her as more than a thrall.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:34 am
I can offer Tifu (ex-Firekin, huria) as a possibly-temporary master if you like. She'd recognize the markings, if not Herlinde herself, and would 'claim' her to protect her--and would happily free her if a Reaver/Freeborn wanted to take her to wife (and proved himself to her as an Upstanding Guy). Either way I really want Tifu to encounter her...she's seen other ex-Firekin in the pride, but none as Thralls.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:16 am
For Hirlinde :

User Image

Nymphaea is also an Ex firekin Huria, and while she beleives girls are much, much better than boys (hehe) if she found an ex firekin lady who was like her, tossed out for her fur colour but not being a warrior she would be very annoyed! She could easily pick her up and bring her in with her other Thralls with the thought of giving her to one of her cubs when they were old enough to take on thralls. Although Nymph will be pissed off and try to make her a fighter she will also feel sympathy for the girl and if she wants to remain a thrall she will not stop her, however if she passes her on there would be the possibility of future romance, she could pass her to her youngest son Steinnar whom he has no expectations for because he is male. The females in her brood. She expects to be warriors but the boys they can do as they please. Steinnar will be trying to impress his mother and by potentially having a thrall gifted to him by his mum he will think he is special and gain age least a modicum of ambition (Potentially he will become a captain in the future just from this one act)

This is Steinnar he is due to go adolescent this month me thinks!

User Image

I'd also like to offer some god interaction / possible mate if it can be plotted for Kujita goddess of Jewellery.

User Image

This is Ghandi, Ghandi is a very laid back, fun loving gentle giant of a dude. He is the god of pacifism and is a pacifist through and through, he has a large family trailing all the way back to old gods and he likes to tell absolutely everybody about them. He can be an amusing little doofus who enjoys annoying the folk around him with his often too-relaxed manner. He would be a loyal mate though he has had a mortal fling recently I am looking for a more perminant plot / mate for him. I am basically up for anything with him that will rock his boat as he has had very little turmoil in his life.  

Syrius Lionwing

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:34 am
Excited Apathy
I can offer Tifu (ex-Firekin, huria) as a possibly-temporary master if you like. She'd recognize the markings, if not Herlinde herself, and would 'claim' her to protect her--and would happily free her if a Reaver/Freeborn wanted to take her to wife (and proved himself to her as an Upstanding Guy). Either way I really want Tifu to encounter her...she's seen other ex-Firekin in the pride, but none as Thralls.
This sounds nice <3

Would Tifu remember Herlinde's parents, Khindel and Azar?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:36 am
SilverLutz

User Image

Vidar is a cocky, good-natured kinda guy. He ties his treasures into his mane so he makes noise while walking to alert potential prey/victims of his arrival to give them a fighting chance. He's just that good! He's got swagger and a pretty big ego but he's definitely not a jerk. A bit annoying, perhaps, but any mean streak was beaten out of him at a young age by his current band of Reavers. He's been in love with his childhood friend for as long as he can remember, but she's a Priestess who has devoted herself fully to the gods and will never reciprocate his affection...in this lifetime at least. A strong-headed Thrall would be a fun project for him and while he would never take anyone as his mate unless it was his sweetheart, he's not opposed to flings and being good buddies.

A Vidar x Nudu fling could have some pretty results.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:36 am
Tonberry Queen X

A Vidar x Nudu fling could have some pretty results.

Indeed~ Browns/blues make me happy. He's got more than enough RP for a fling, but if you wanted more plot to go with it I'd be happy to do that too! Wasn't sure if you wanted her to be his Thrall along with babbins~

He'd claim them, btw, so they wouldn't have to be Thralls as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:28 pm
Tonberry Queen X
Excited Apathy
This sounds nice <3

Would Tifu remember Herlinde's parents, Khindel and Azar?

Tifu's parents were Soldiers, so it's likely she'd remember the Brigadier (if I'm thinking of the right Azar) and Khin'del's markings are distinctive. They're more contemporary to Nuria, her own mother, in age.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:38 pm
Tonberry Queen X

Hey Ton! If you're still looking for God interaction/RP, I would love for my god, Tafari, who was recently re-homed to me. Tafari is the God of Petrification and is a loner, until it's convenient for him to be otherwise (like when interacting with other gods/goddesses or charming a lioness into giving him some "legacy" if you know what I mean.)

That said, I'm still trying to figure out his character in actual RP and would love if you were up to RPing him with any of your gods.

Let me know! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:17 pm
updating  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:05 pm
Tonberry Queen X

User Image

While Ciro is not one to take thralls on a personal level, I'd love to have him meet/capture Herlinde. Can be discussed if she is a personal thrall to him? He is definitely is a charmer for the ladies, and usually likes to woo them into a night in his den when he is home (or, while in the rogue lands). [result can end up in cubs/no cubs, he has all necessary rp if the former.] He is working his way to become Captain, so any Viking rps are definitely a plus for him. She probably would not wife material for him, as I don't personally see him settling down (may change in the future with his character development)

You can message me on Discord KasaiLoki#2928 if this may interest you? : )

EDIT:

User Image
OR. I can throw this boy to capture her. He is obsessed with getting a thrall. >> I don't have much thought out otherwise atm however xD; ( He is a Reaver, just waiting for cert)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:41 am
Tonberry Queen X

This guy is pending acceptance to SB as old blood:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I could see him working for Verdandi, he's very ambitious and protective while at the same time very hard to work up. Confident and patient and a very good master for someone that wants to be better.

Alternately, he could also work for Herlinde. ICly he has just returned from a long viking and her delicacy might hit a soft spot with him.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas