[FIN] A Time to Kill (Tyfu, Sabah, Orion, Shor'ame) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:32 pm
His world had narrowed to the purple male he was fighting, but then something happened to widen Uchanjaa's attention once again. Orion had come to his rescue a second time, now attacking Shor'ame. Confused, teh brown male turned to look at where Tyfu was hiding, as one could never trust the black lioness to not be up to something.

His eye found her all right. Lying on the ground. Unmoving.

Dead.

Tyfu was dead. Shangyue's right paw (the left being that secretive b*****d Firaga) was dead. And Orion was somehow responsible? Who was this lion standing beside him and what had he done with Uchanjaa's son-in-law?

Shor'ame had clearly noticed the change in the balance of power as well, as he backed off and roared. The brown Guard wasn't certain that he truly wanted to pursue this combat, at least, not when his life wasn't in further danger.

"Let's go, Orion," he told the (former?) Royal Guard. "There's no reason to stay here."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:39 pm
The roaring rang in his ears and set him off balance as he stumbled back from Shor'ame and into Uchanjaa. It wasn't a challenge, it was a cry for help. Sabah was gone, Tyfu was dead, Shor'ame was alone and unwilling to move but not above trying to draw more attention to them.

Adrenaline began to rush through Orion again, and just before panic could take hold, his father-in-law was urging them away. He nodded fervently. This whole night had been a mess, he didn't know what he was getting into and nobody could have guessed this was how it would end up. And now he had put himself in more danger, put Halili in danger. He had to get home.

"OK!"

He didn't need to be told twice. He made a run for it, aiming for home and uncertain if Uchanjaa would stick with him.

I Lady Kiya I

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:49 pm
The battle was over, and Shor'ame felt that their side lost. All types of emotions were running through him, and he really wasn't sure what to do. Shaken by the situation and from the wounds he had received, though that was the least of his concerns. Now he had to deal with the repercussions to come. Something he didn't look forward to explaining, but it was his duty to do so.

He shook his body and Roared again as they trailed off from the scene. He would sit here until someone would come, someone hopefully not on the other side of the situation. It was all ******** up, every bit of it. Part of him wanted to run from fear, the other part, the stronger part, kept him there.

What was done was done.....

Finished?

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas