Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Does anyone here NOT like Greenday? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Day?
  Don't even get me started on those frelling pieces of dren.
  Hate them.
  Don't like em.
  Meh. Neutrality.
  Like em.
  Love them.
  OMG U DONT LIKE GREENDAY!!!WTF IS WRONG WIT U< U NAZI!!!
View Results

tsukasa567

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:56 pm
They're just an okay band, I think that they are way overhyped though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:01 pm
Dude(S) Greenday first of all are just posers their not REAL punk second of all they wine too much and third of all they suck  

Scottsman Palmieri

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:43 pm
Rebal Hottie
Well im not one 2 give up on a fight so easy but u have a good view of things. But wut r u gonna do about the past and future jus let the stuff lay itself out! No matter if good or bad its gonna be the way it wants nobody can change that well unless u get about 6 billion ppl 2 stop killin and stealing otherwise i would leave it alone. I feel most ppl r making fun of other ppl b/c we like a certain band! So i struck back i didnt mean 2 harsh but i kinda was. I have a very good friend that likes rammstien(arc angel michael) well he isnt like yall but im done wit this retarded argument about bands we will probly never meet or see live! its jus music and i dont care how u take this but im really not tryin 2 piss anybody off. well kinda but not anymore! twisted rolleyes

Do I look like a moron to you? Unlike somebody here, I do know that I chase after things are ARE changeable. I'm not letting the future lay itself out, and for your information, you cannot lay the past out. The past is done, there is no way we can plan for the past. The only thing we can do with the past is to look back at it and try and learn from our mistakes.

Unlike you, I'm going after things that can change, such as my education, my family and my friends. I may not try and completely alter their minds, but I give them suggestions.

I'm not making fun of you because of your band. In fact, I'm not making fun of you at all. I'm poking fun at Greenday themselves because I don't like them for many reasons. The main thing I dislike about them is how incredibly fake they are. They make their music to make money for themselves. If they want to be anti-war, then they should try and make their music to earn money to fund anti-war campaigns.

As the OP of this thread said, I have not seen Greenday contribute even ONCE to ANY anti-war fund. They just put on trashy clothing, smear eyeliner around their eyes until it smudges around their faces like dirt, then they go jumping around dissing another country. Their overall presentation to the world is disgusting. They look as though they've never washed for five years.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:22 pm
kaze no sakura
Rebal Hottie
Well im not one 2 give up on a fight so easy but u have a good view of things. But wut r u gonna do about the past and future jus let the stuff lay itself out! No matter if good or bad its gonna be the way it wants nobody can change that well unless u get about 6 billion ppl 2 stop killin and stealing otherwise i would leave it alone. I feel most ppl r making fun of other ppl b/c we like a certain band! So i struck back i didnt mean 2 harsh but i kinda was. I have a very good friend that likes rammstien(arc angel michael) well he isnt like yall but im done wit this retarded argument about bands we will probly never meet or see live! its jus music and i dont care how u take this but im really not tryin 2 piss anybody off. well kinda but not anymore! twisted rolleyes

Do I look like a moron to you? Unlike somebody here, I do know that I chase after things are ARE changeable. I'm not letting the future lay itself out, and for your information, you cannot lay the past out. The past is done, there is no way we can plan for the past. The only thing we can do with the past is to look back at it and try and learn from our mistakes.

Unlike you, I'm going after things that can change, such as my education, my family and my friends. I may not try and completely alter their minds, but I give them suggestions.

I'm not making fun of you because of your band. In fact, I'm not making fun of you at all. I'm poking fun at Greenday themselves because I don't like them for many reasons. The main thing I dislike about them is how incredibly fake they are. They make their music to make money for themselves. If they want to be anti-war, then they should try and make their music to earn money to fund anti-war campaigns.

As the OP of this thread said, I have not seen Greenday contribute even ONCE to ANY anti-war fund. They just put on trashy clothing, smear eyeliner around their eyes until it smudges around their faces like dirt, then they go jumping around dissing another country. Their overall presentation to the world is disgusting. They look as though they've never washed for five years.
well ok u have done it u have a really good point. really u do, and ur right i have never seen or heard of them giving out money 2 anti-war funds and stuff. but yea i do believe if u got alot of money then atleast give it 2 a good cause as rich as they r. Now i c i was totally bein stubborn and so stupid 4 arguing bout this b/c i see wut u mean,and so it was nice talkin 2 ya. see u guys lata! and no u dont look like a moron 2 me. biggrin  

Rebal Hottie

Scottsman Palmieri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:48 am
SO MUCH s**t!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:57 am
u know there ok just some of there song but after a while they get played out  

demonicmonk

Brick `

Enduring Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:50 pm
I think Green Day is out dated. They shouldn't be playing rock because they sound like Destiny's Child that always repeats. I'm not dissing DC because i like them. They need to stop with all the freaking War songs. Geez...

Green Day needs to go scream

-Akiru  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:05 pm
I liked their old stuff but I hate their new stuff.  

little_empress

LordRyan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:45 pm
Green Day rules all you Britany Spears listening, Marylin Manson kissing, son of Michael Jackson hobos that live in a cardboard next to Wal-mart (the super store not the one with fruits and veggies) can suck my leather boots!!! NOW BOW DOWN TO MY CHOMPY!!!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:35 pm
LordRyan
Green Day rules all you Britany Spears listening, Marylin Manson kissing, son of Michael Jackson hobos that live in a cardboard next to Wal-mart (the super store not the one with fruits and veggies) can suck my leather boots!!! NOW BOW DOWN TO MY CHOMPY!!!!!! domokun

Oh, hell. I thought we were done with this.

Now, why are you so angry?
Is it because you hate the fact that Spears can get laid?
Or are you jealous of all the action Marilyn Manson gets?
A little jaded against Jackson since your trip to Never Never Land?
Did Wal-Mart run your daddy's homoerotic S&M store out of business?

Bow down, eh? Sounds like you're the kind of guy who'd prefer men to bend over instead. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (Man gegen man. wink )  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

ChainsOfDarkness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:38 pm
i like some of their songs but otherwise they suck...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:19 pm
I don't like anything I've heard from their CD American Idiot, but the earlier stuff like "Welcome To Paradise", "Brainstew/Jaded", "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)", and especially "Longview" are really pretty good.

On the other hand, they don't look like potheads with green spiky hair and baggy, mismatched clothing anymore. Even the goth/emo look is better than that.  

Erica Court

JudgeFlame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:38 am
I used to like them but now there out dated now everyone likes them  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:49 pm
I like them but not love them i hardly hear their music!!!  

danz_22

Vincent88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:09 pm
green day sucks major a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could say so many things about them right niw but it would be inappropriate.

I especially hate this song(dont know the name) "I walk a lonely road", what kind of s**t is that!!??? theres like 2 guys behind him...that f**  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff