{Plots} RAWR Magna's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:26 pm
belloblossom

We had! Thank you for the reminder. Afrim and Argyros are my "neutrals", though they'll both probably be sway-able to the rebels quite easily. They already lean that way, just have not done anything rebely-ish. Argyros is a sweet boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:35 pm
I saw Meltem in the I'V thread and she is stunning! I was wondering if she would be at all interested in a fling with Ceto? If not he is also available for general rp 3nodding  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:22 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
I saw Meltem in the I'V thread and she is stunning! I was wondering if she would be at all interested in a fling with Ceto? If not he is also available for general rp 3nodding

Aw thank you! =D She's mated to Gyatso, but if there's a good plot I'd be interested. ^_^ And definitely general rp!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:05 pm
magnadearel

Aw thank you! =D She's mated to Gyatso, but if there's a good plot I'd be interested. ^_^ And definitely general rp!

Cool cool! =D Would you like to setup the rp for this one?  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:08 am
magnadearel
@Fey- Hey Fey! Ooo he's a handsome dusky male! I would love to see how they get along. He should also probably meet her current master Bousvor and her mom if Velvie's on. ^_^
I had completely failed to notice that she's a thrall. -so observant- That may change things a bit.

Brummen's a very self-confident fellow, and if he decides he's going to befriend someone, nobody's going to change his mind (unless the person in question turns out to be a jerk, obviously), but with Aellae being a thrall she'd have to really impress him for him to go to much extra effort on her behalf. It's unlikely he could be talked into meeting her mother, for instance. At least not in any sort of official capacity. He'd also be pretty leery of befriending someone else's property, lest he step on toes. Hm.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:35 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Princess_Feylin

@Snails- I can, but it will be tomorrow. Got a bad headache tonight. What kind of plot were you looking at with them? Would Ceto want to stay with the pride or just pass through?
@Fey- Ooops lol! XD Do you want to have them meet and see how things kick off? Bousvor is pretty chill and -never- expected his one thrall to suddenly turn into 7. DXXXX Courtesy of Al-ha. Aellea does have a club foot if that matters too. She doesn't let it hold her back if she wants to try doing something.

magnadearel

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:31 am
magnadearel
I'd like to have them meet, definitely. I'll be upfront and say that Brummen will definitely be judging her based on that club foot (and her owner, for not just exposing her when she was born damaged), but he wouldn't be a total a** to her. If she's basically capable, he'll probably come to respect that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:46 am
Princess_Feylin
I'd like to have them meet, definitely. I'll be upfront and say that Brummen will definitely be judging her based on that club foot (and her owner, for not just exposing her when she was born damaged), but he wouldn't be a total a** to her. If she's basically capable, he'll probably come to respect that.

^_^
He can judge all he likes, she doesn't let her foot stop her. She just knows her limits. XD (anyhow I'd like to hope. I haven't been able to rp her as an adol or adult yet).
Actually I think almost the whole litter of six was born with a deformity of some kind. Captain Bousvor's thrall hid the pregnancy from him until the cubs were born because she was afraid he would give them away like they'd seen my girl Therese and her litter just given away. He's a kind male and let her keep her cubs.

Do you wanna start or should I?

magnadearel

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:10 am
Meshach:

Is it ok if I started a border RP with your Mwezi rebel and my two rogues who would like to join his cause? I missed sign-ups but Ecavi okayed it so long as I am quick!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:39 am
I don't know if you have anything planned for Akane, but I have 2 rogue joining males who aren't related to anyone/anything:

Kooltjie: A bit of an a**, though he can be goofy at times, very driven to succeed, wants to be a great fighter.
Zuka: Quiet, reserved type, wants to learn all about becoming a healer/medic.  

Vesale

King Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:40 pm
Kimaria

Vesale

@Kimaria- Of course! Do you want just Meshach or Meshach + daughter?
@Vesale- She might have someone? Depends upon how they react. XD If not I'll keep your boys in mind! I think she'd get along better with Kooltjie than Zuka, but one never knows.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:15 pm
magnadearel

Isoba rp? Figured it might be fun if rp a couple of our sneaky ninja running off on a mission of some sort. Or better yet, maybe just their familiars on their own little special task?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:25 pm
magnadearel
belloblossom

We had! Thank you for the reminder. Afrim and Argyros are my "neutrals", though they'll both probably be sway-able to the rebels quite easily. They already lean that way, just have not done anything rebely-ish. Argyros is a sweet boy.

No prob!
I think it may be easier for Hodari to try to persuade a fellow Guard to join, but if you would prefer, she could meet both of them. Hodari's got a pretty loud opinion on where she stands for the rebellion, but now that lions are starting to die, it might be an interesting conflict to see how she tries to recruit your neutrals.

Or, if neither of these ideas appeal to you, do you have any to suggest? I'd love to hear them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:36 pm
CaliWolfe

belloblossom

@Cali- Yes please! We could do both! =D What kind of mission would you be interested in?
@Blossom- Can have a go at the guard. =D Do you want to start?

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:46 pm
magnadearel

Well I know Temitope is a spy so maybe they could go collecting information, or uh, 'observing' a pride/group/target from a distance? Or it could be a training mission of some kind. Honestly I'm good for anything.

For the familiars I figured maybe they're out fetching something? Gotta work together 'cause it's too big or important to lug back all by themselves...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff