Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:09 am
Lithiasaur
Sure, they can still join! Mostly because I had forgotten I posted anyway >>

Woo woo~ Did you have any ranks in mind for them/names?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:57 am
We have some high ranking lions up for grabs! Check it out here  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:42 pm
SoA Name: Vesyana
SoA Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Desired Rank: Fallohide (But Marshwadder works too!)
If your SoA is mostly natural in coloration, would you like them to be Old Blood?:

A bit about her, Vesyana was born in the swamplands long before the fire claimed her home (and her mother). Like her mother before her, and her mother's mother, Ves is built like a pitbull. Low to the ground with a wide chest, short but heavy muscled legs, and a thick head, traits that made it easy for them to slog through the murky swamps. Unlike her mother, Ves had the wandering bug from the time she was a cub. Oh she wants a home to return to now and then, but for a lass that went from a swamp, to a pirate, to a fighter, and now a wander can she really find a home?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:41 pm
Keantha

Added to the member list! For now I'll have her down as a Marsh Wader, but if we collect enough members I'll switch her up to Fallohide! I've got one to give away once the pride is official, so I just want to keep the ratio properly situated X3  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:30 pm
Keantha

Good news, she can be a Fallohide! biggrin I'll change the rank for you~ Just so you know it is an RP-required rank, she needs at least 1 RP every six months to maintain the title, otherwise she'll lose it and return to the default rank.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:57 pm
I'm interested once I get a character that fits the setting ^_^  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:26 pm
SilverLutz
Keantha

Good news, she can be a Fallohide! biggrin I'll change the rank for you~ Just so you know it is an RP-required rank, she needs at least 1 RP every six months to maintain the title, otherwise she'll lose it and return to the default rank.

woohoo! thnk you  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 pm
-bumps it up-
Hopefully will get this official within the month as I've started collecting RPs >w> Get yer hobbits in!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:16 am
I am open for rps with Ves to anyone who wants them!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:03 am
And it's been submitted biggrin No longer taking applications while we wait, but once the pride is official you can toss lions at it again. If you have a ? x ? lion you can still apply for them to be an original member.

THANKS GUYS!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image

We are official, folks! Follow Arkani to the subforum to start RPing. I'll be posting a little ORP soon after I do some basic upkeep - adding important threads to the subforum mostly - and anyone can join, Hobbits and rogues alike! Feel free to post for your certs now as well.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff