Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
{I/T} Isoba'Velius - Ninja stealth- Approved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 am
Mogami
Just so I don't have repeat roles can I make little Kaiga a DagrĂșn and switch Tachi to Lockesh?

He's so pretty!
heart heart heart heart

Weird, I don't see Tachi on the list. Silly me. But he should have been under one of the hybrid ranks to begin with, so that's my mistake sorry! I'll put him in now.

Do you think I need to make it clearer that hybrids can only hold those 2 ranks, and should I make more hybrid ranks? 0.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:35 am
I don't know if you changed it but it seems pretty clear now.

As for new ranks... you could have some elite hybrid ranks, like assassins or a special forces team sort of deal for the really sensitive missions. Maybe a supah spy rank (hybrids who infiltrate foreign villages prides for long periods of time). Those sound like they'd be pretty limited though.

I don't know about more general hybrid ranks. If the whole point is to consider hybrids as the ones with the most potential... they should have the cool ranks, lol. I need to rewatch a few Naruto episodes for ideas...  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:49 pm
Mogami
I don't know if you changed it but it seems pretty clear now.

As for new ranks... you could have some elite hybrid ranks, like assassins or a special forces team sort of deal for the really sensitive missions. Maybe a supah spy rank (hybrids who infiltrate foreign villages prides for long periods of time). Those sound like they'd be pretty limited though.

I don't know about more general hybrid ranks. If the whole point is to consider hybrids as the ones with the most potential... they should have the cool ranks, lol. I need to rewatch a few Naruto episodes for ideas...

Heheheh I want hybrids to be rped despite many not being able to breed. I'll work more on this.

*cackles* That's a good idea! XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:08 pm
*Nudges up*  

magnadearel

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:47 pm
This seems fun... 8D

Name: Silvain Kibou
Owner: Manda
Personality: Silvain is a friendly boy, outgoing and bright. He seems to love all creatures and he'll help others out whenever he can.
Why are they joining?
At this point, Silvain just wants a home and a place to call his own. He's perfectly fine with whatever ideals the pride holds as long as he can be useful and have a spot to sleep.
If they have one:
Familiar: Snake/Seda  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:53 pm
Manda
This seems fun... 8D

Name: Silvain Kibou
Owner: Manda
Personality: Silvain is a friendly boy, outgoing and bright. He seems to love all creatures and he'll help others out whenever he can.
Why are they joining?
At this point, Silvain just wants a home and a place to call his own. He's perfectly fine with whatever ideals the pride holds as long as he can be useful and have a spot to sleep.
If they have one:
Familiar: Snake/Seda

Hey Manda! Welcome aboard! Silvian and Seda are welcomed here!  

magnadearel

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:12 am
Name: Zakiya (waiting for cert in my name, he was gifted to me)
Owner: Whoan
Personality: Outgoing and confident to the point of being reckless, naiive
Why are they joining?
Serval talked him into it .... lol
If accepted, solo RP incoming

If they have one:
Familiar: Alvera/serval (don't have her cert yet)

Who colored the serval, by the way...? o: So I can post for her cert?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:39 pm
Whoan
Name: Zakiya (waiting for cert in my name, he was gifted to me)
Owner: Whoan
Personality: Outgoing and confident to the point of being reckless, naiive
Why are they joining?
Serval talked him into it .... lol
If accepted, solo RP incoming

If they have one:
Familiar: Alvera/serval (don't have her cert yet)

Who colored the serval, by the way...? o: So I can post for her cert?

Welcome to the ninjas! He is officially our first Lowt!
For the serval, send me her info and I'll post her with the rest of her litter. =) But the colorist is Fairy Snails.

magnadearel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:15 pm
I just saw that Povu grew, but I would love to do RP with him to help the I/T out, whether it's with him as a cub or an adol! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:16 pm
belloblossom
I just saw that Povu grew, but I would love to do RP with him to help the I/T out, whether it's with him as a cub or an adol! 3nodding

Hey bello! Yay for growths!
I have been waiting on a background and symbol. Should look into this. =D

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 am
Fairy Snails

CaliWolfe

DavyJnah

Mogami

Manda

Whoan

belloblossom

Kathryn Dragonna

Update time guys!
I feel that we have enough member to try for official-ness now. Which means we need 5 rps within a month. I have two started. One on the 12th and one on the 13th. That leaves 3, plus one of those needs to be with Najwa. Feel free to hit up any of my members or rp between yourselves! =D

Seaki is working on the background and symbol and aims to have them done by the end of the month. I'll show you when I get them. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:34 pm
Yeeeess awesome. Someone RP with me 8DDD  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:23 pm
Manda

I volunteer!

User Image

The only guy I have in thw pride-to-be is Povu. After looking at your fellow (he's a hunter, right?) I thought it might make for a funny RP if your guy tried to take Povu along on a hunt and Povu could whine so loudly that the prey in the area fled. Not very ninja like, I know, but he's more of a "I wanna stay home where it's less messy and make salves that make my fur smell pretty" sort. To see him attempt actual labor that would get him sweaty and gross would be immensely amusing. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:36 am
belloblossom
Manda

I volunteer!

User Image

The only guy I have in thw pride-to-be is Povu. After looking at your fellow (he's a hunter, right?) I thought it might make for a funny RP if your guy tried to take Povu along on a hunt and Povu could whine so loudly that the prey in the area fled. Not very ninja like, I know, but he's more of a "I wanna stay home where it's less messy and make salves that make my fur smell pretty" sort. To see him attempt actual labor that would get him sweaty and gross would be immensely amusing. xD

Fffffff. I love it!! Do you want to start or me?  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:45 am
Manda
belloblossom
Manda

I volunteer!

User Image

Fffffff. I love it!! Do you want to start or me?

It would be awesome if you could start it! heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces