Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:41 pm
Blizzard120

Typhlosion couldn't help but to cover his ears some, wincing from the loud roar. "Geez, the Pyroar is as loud as she is." I said. "Alright, that's it. Typhlosion, use Strength!" I called out.

"TY-SION!" Typhlosion rushed into the smoke, quickly pursuing down the Pyroar. Typhlosion quickly snatched up the lion and slammed it down with all its might.

"Py!" Shouted the Pyroar as it was slammed into the ground, that certainly didn't feel good.

"Tch, what brutish scum. Kitty, Wild Charge!" The woman ordered.

Not giving its self a chance to catch its breath the Pyroar would leap off the ground, body crackling with electricity, and attempt to ram into the Typhlosion. Whether or not it hit its mark in the smoke is another story.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:49 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Typhlosion couldn't help but to cover his ears some, wincing from the loud roar. "Geez, the Pyroar is as loud as she is." I said. "Alright, that's it. Typhlosion, use Strength!" I called out.

"TY-SION!" Typhlosion rushed into the smoke, quickly pursuing down the Pyroar. Typhlosion quickly snatched up the lion and slammed it down with all its might.

"Py!" Shouted the Pyroar as it was slammed into the ground, that certainly didn't feel good.

"Tch, what brutish scum. Kitty, Wild Charge!" The woman ordered.

Not giving its self a chance to catch its breath the Pyroar would leap off the ground, body crackling with electricity, and attempt to ram into the Typhlosion. Whether or not it hit its mark in the smoke is another story.

As Typhlosion let go of the flaming cat, he rushed off back for the smoke cover upon the opposing attack call. Unfortunately for it, under the cover of smoke, the Pyroar would turn up with nothing for now. "This is starting to sound like desperation. If you think that's bad, though..." Thanks to Laverne, I knew that it didn't matter what kind of damage happens to the chateau. Not to mention, considering everything, I'd imagine that this place was reinforced to take all sorts of punishment with the various Pokemon battles taking place here. It was probably time to put that to the test. "Typhlosion! Earthquake!" No more screwing around.

"TY-SION!!!" The Typhlosion roared out, raising up his foot then stomping down with furious might, unleashing a mighty quake to rock this Pyroar's world.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:10 pm
Blizzard120

As Typhlosion let go of the flaming cat, he rushed off back for the smoke cover upon the opposing attack call. Unfortunately for it, under the cover of smoke, the Pyroar would turn up with nothing for now. "This is starting to sound like desperation. If you think that's bad, though..." Thanks to Laverne, I knew that it didn't matter what kind of damage happens to the chateau. Not to mention, considering everything, I'd imagine that this place was reinforced to take all sorts of punishment with the various Pokemon battles taking place here. It was probably time to put that to the test. "Typhlosion! Earthquake!" No more screwing around.

"TY-SION!!!" The Typhlosion roared out, raising up his foot then stomping down with furious might, unleashing a mighty quake to rock this Pyroar's world.

The Pyroar would let out a horrid cry as the room rocked, the cat trying its best to stay on its feet but failing to do so as it toppled over and spazzed out on the ground for a bit. After the quake ended the noble cat would stagger back to its feet, its breath ragged and its legs shaky. Only thing that kept it from being knocked out by that was the fact that Typhlosion wasn't at full strength due to Noble Roar.

"Ugh, I got a headache now!" The woman complained after the Earthquake stopped. "You have are uncouth! Kitty, blast that mouse, Hyper Beam!" The lass ordered.

Conjuring up every bit of energy it had left, the Pyroar would charge up an orb of pure chi in its mouth. Pointed at where it believed the Typhlosion to be in the smoke the cat would unleash a massive blast of energy from its mouth, hoping to at least do some damage before it goes down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:58 am
SubonicXP
The Pyroar would let out a horrid cry as the room rocked, the cat trying its best to stay on its feet but failing to do so as it toppled over and spazzed out on the ground for a bit. After the quake ended the noble cat would stagger back to its feet, its breath ragged and its legs shaky. Only thing that kept it from being knocked out by that was the fact that Typhlosion wasn't at full strength due to Noble Roar.

"Ugh, I got a headache now!" The woman complained after the Earthquake stopped. "You have are uncouth! Kitty, blast that mouse, Hyper Beam!" The lass ordered.

Conjuring up every bit of energy it had left, the Pyroar would charge up an orb of pure chi in its mouth. Pointed at where it believed the Typhlosion to be in the smoke the cat would unleash a massive blast of energy from its mouth, hoping to at least do some damage before it goes down.

"Uh-oh...Typhlosion! Incoming!" I shouted. That beam was going to get to Typhlosion, if the both of us liked it or not. The beam rushed through, parting the smoke as Typhlosion tried to get out of the way of the powerful attack. Typhlosion practically felt the heat from the beam, but even more so the massive concussive force that sent the proud fire type head over heels and slamming into the floor, skidding a ways and hitting the nearby wall. Desparation was right, I thought. I was reminded of Tristen, but the difference is, he's still learning! He would be prone to make a volatile mistake like that!

"Typhlosion! Are you alright!"

"Ty-siioooon..." Typhlosion spoke up, sitting up. "Ty-sion-phooooson..." It then spoke as it struggled back up.

"That...wasn't a bus...that was a Hyper Beam."

"Sion." The Fire Mouse said rather irritatingly to me. It was obviously not in the mood for any jokes now.

"Sorry. Can you keep going?" I said.

"Ty-siooon." He then replied back. He could, but he wasn't taking much more himself now. That beam was a bit more devastating than one would have given it credit for, especially from the likes of this Pyroar.

"Alright, then. Let's put this to bed. Typhlosion, Reversal!" I shouted.

If the uptight ballroom girl thought that Strength was brutish, she was going to be in for a very rude surprise as Typhlosion rushed off towards the Pyroar, unleashing his powerful retaliatory attack.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:36 pm
Blizzard120

If the uptight ballroom girl thought that Strength was brutish, she was going to be in for a very rude surprise as Typhlosion rushed off towards the Pyroar, unleashing his powerful retaliatory attack.

The Pyroar didn't stand a chance against the absolute raw power behind Typhlosion's Reversal attack. Devastating didn't even accurately describe how bad it was for the big cat as it was pummeled into absolute submission by the fire 'rodent'.

"Roar..." Was all the cat could mumble as it laid there on the ground, a banged up mess of fur and flesh that certainly wasn't going to be moving much for a long time.

"Agh! Fine! You win!" She huffed, recalling her Pokemon, turning around sharply to allow her dress to flow. "You're up!" She yelled at her beau.

"Wait, what?" He uttered as he looked up from his Holo Caster.

"I said battle! Now! I want him beat!" The woman yelled as she stomped her feet.

"Fine fine..." He sighed as he stood up, pocketing his Holo Caster and giving himself a little stretch. "Eh, don't take this personal. If I don't beat you she'll give me hell, but if I don't battle you it will be worse." Poor guy. "Let's do this." He said halfheartedly as he took out a regular Poke Ball and just let it drop to the floor.

"Heliolisk!" Cried the Generator Pokemon as it appeared from its ball.

"Ugh, why that one? You know I hate it, looks so weird and scaly..." The woman complained as she took a seat in a nearby chair to spectate.

"He was my first Pokemon...whatever. Ray, Thunderbolt." He ordered.

The Electric type would respond to the attack by getting on all fours and pointing its head at Typhlosion. With a cry the Pokemon would flare out its frills and unleash from it a blast of electricity aimed at Typhlosion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:52 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Pyroar didn't stand a chance against the absolute raw power behind Typhlosion's Reversal attack. Devastating didn't even accurately describe how bad it was for the big cat as it was pummeled into absolute submission by the fire 'rodent'.

"Roar..." Was all the cat could mumble as it laid there on the ground, a banged up mess of fur and flesh that certainly wasn't going to be moving much for a long time.

"Agh! Fine! You win!" She huffed, recalling her Pokemon, turning around sharply to allow her dress to flow. "You're up!" She yelled at her beau.

"Wait, what?" He uttered as he looked up from his Holo Caster.

"I said battle! Now! I want him beat!" The woman yelled as she stomped her feet.

"Fine fine..." He sighed as he stood up, pocketing his Holo Caster and giving himself a little stretch. "Eh, don't take this personal. If I don't beat you she'll give me hell, but if I don't battle you it will be worse." Poor guy. "Let's do this." He said halfheartedly as he took out a regular Poke Ball and just let it drop to the floor.

"Heliolisk!" Cried the Generator Pokemon as it appeared from its ball.

"Ugh, why that one? You know I hate it, looks so weird and scaly..." The woman complained as she took a seat in a nearby chair to spectate.

"He was my first Pokemon...whatever. Ray, Thunderbolt." He ordered.

The Electric type would respond to the attack by getting on all fours and pointing its head at Typhlosion. With a cry the Pokemon would flare out its frills and unleash from it a blast of electricity aimed at Typhlosion.

As the two started to bicker about, I started to search about for my Pokeball. Typhlosion probably took a bit more damage than I would have cared to, but he did a good job anyhow. As soon as I was to recall him, though, he gets zapped by the Helioisk, seemingly no mercy. "Typhlosion!"

Typhlosion laid there, virturally zapped helpless from the attack. "The hell, man? Don't even give me the opportunity to switch out after a battle like that? Seriously, for that matter, why do you take such nonsense from her?" Well if anything, I'm getting to recall Typhlosion now, for better or for worse. I took out another Pokeball. I was bringing a quick end to this one, rather if he liked it or not. "Psy! Get to it!" I called out. He was going to find out how much of a disgraceful move that was.

With a toss, the Pokeball pops open and out comes Gallade, ready for battle. "Gallade!" Psy spoke up.

"Psy! Use Brick Break!" I called out.

Psy rushed forth, his stride virtually looking like he glided across the chateau's floor, sending his blade like arms smashing towards the Helioisk.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:13 pm
Blizzard120

Psy rushed forth, his stride virtually looking like he glided across the chateau's floor, sending his blade like arms smashing towards the Helioisk.

"I work for her dad..." The man almost mumbled, as if he was trying to answer Blizzard without the woman hearing him. It worked as she was barely even paying attention to the battle. "Camouflage." The man ordered, rather plainly.

With a shriek the little lizard would jump back and attempted to pull off the Camouflage in time to confuse the Gallade into missing its target. The electric lizard would disappear to the naked eye in an instant, or at least it seemed to have as the psychic fighter's blow just hit the ground. Where did that lizard go?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:29 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"I work for her dad..." The man almost mumbled, as if he was trying to answer Blizzard without the woman hearing him. It worked as she was barely even paying attention to the battle. "Camouflage." The man ordered, rather plainly.

With a shriek the little lizard would jump back and attempted to pull off the Camouflage in time to confuse the Gallade into missing its target. The electric lizard would disappear to the naked eye in an instant, or at least it seemed to have as the psychic fighter's blow just hit the ground. Where did that lizard go?

"I'm so sorry..." I merely said. Jesus Christ, seriously, what is with these people.

Psy came down on the Pokemon, only to find out that he came up empty. "Lade!?" The knightly Pokemon looked about.

"Hang on, Psy, don't get antsy." I started to look about, trying to catch any distortion. If it's anything like a Kecleon, it wasn't going to be able to be able to perfectly hide itself. One really would have to be paying attention just to make sure. Psy got on guard, with the two of us scanning the hall in any way we could.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:31 pm
Blizzard120

"Hang on, Psy, don't get antsy." I started to look about, trying to catch any distortion. If it's anything like a Kecleon, it wasn't going to be able to be able to perfectly hide itself. One really would have to be paying attention just to make sure. Psy got on guard, with the two of us scanning the hall in any way we could.

On the wall, there was the faint shape of an orange cylinder floating in midair, swinging around lazily. If Blizzard was paying attention earlier he would realize this 'orange cylinder' was actually the orange bar marking on the Heliolisk's tail. However it would seem that the reptile and its owner were wise to this known flaw as the 'cylinder' was now on the move as it attempted to conceal its self among the orange and yellow coloring of a large autumn painting hanging on the wall.

Either way they did have the advantage of confusion even if Gallade and Blizzard knew where to look, and with that it bought them time. "Thanks...I guess you could call it a reverse arranged marriage." The man sighed. "Start generating, Ray." The man ordered.

If Blizzard paid close attention he might notice flickers of yellow in the painting. His eyes weren't playing tricks of him, it was there and the 'yellow flickers' were actually tiny bolts of electricity being generated by the Heliolisk. It was using a Charge move. That couldn't be good.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:04 am
SubonicXP
On the wall, there was the faint shape of an orange cylinder floating in midair, swinging around lazily. If Blizzard was paying attention earlier he would realize this 'orange cylinder' was actually the orange bar marking on the Heliolisk's tail. However it would seem that the reptile and its owner were wise to this known flaw as the 'cylinder' was now on the move as it attempted to conceal its self among the orange and yellow coloring of a large autumn painting hanging on the wall.

Either way they did have the advantage of confusion even if Gallade and Blizzard knew where to look, and with that it bought them time. "Thanks...I guess you could call it a reverse arranged marriage." The man sighed. "Start generating, Ray." The man ordered.

If Blizzard paid close attention he might notice flickers of yellow in the painting. His eyes weren't playing tricks of him, it was there and the 'yellow flickers' were actually tiny bolts of electricity being generated by the Heliolisk. It was using a Charge move. That couldn't be good.

"......" I heard sparks popping then started to look about some more, senses on high alert now with the chi spike coming forth. I noticed then the oddity in the hall, staring in confusion for a couple of seconds, then immediately realized what it was. "Psy! Psycho Cut!" I called out, pointing towards the spot on the wall. I was locked on now, and hopefully Psy was too as he saw what I was pointing at. He then gave a hard wave of his blade like arms, unleashing his psychic energy towards the electric lizard.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:57 pm
Blizzard120

"......" I heard sparks popping then started to look about some more, senses on high alert now with the chi spike coming forth. I noticed then the oddity in the hall, staring in confusion for a couple of seconds, then immediately realized what it was. "Psy! Psycho Cut!" I called out, pointing towards the spot on the wall. I was locked on now, and hopefully Psy was too as he saw what I was pointing at. He then gave a hard wave of his blade like arms, unleashing his psychic energy towards the electric lizard.

"Lisk!" Squealed the Heliolisk as it was hit by the Psycho Cut, the reptile falling off the painting, its Camouflage dropped. Regardless the cold blooded creature was crackling with energy, the Camouflage having served its purpose to buy it time to Charge.

"That looks like it hurt...sorry buddy. Use Parabolic Charge." The guy ordered.

Summoning forth as much of its built up energy as possible the Heliolisk would get on all fours and throw up its frills once again, this time unleashing many tendrils of electricity which would dance around in the immediate area in front of it. The bolts of electricity would threaten to zap and sap away Gallade's energy, the bolts bouncing back to their sender to restore its strength.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:49 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Lisk!" Squealed the Heliolisk as it was hit by the Psycho Cut, the reptile falling off the painting, its Camouflage dropped. Regardless the cold blooded creature was crackling with energy, the Camouflage having served its purpose to buy it time to Charge.

"That looks like it hurt...sorry buddy. Use Parabolic Charge." The guy ordered.

Summoning forth as much of its built up energy as possible the Heliolisk would get on all fours and throw up its frills once again, this time unleashing many tendrils of electricity which would dance around in the immediate area in front of it. The bolts of electricity would threaten to zap and sap away Gallade's energy, the bolts bouncing back to their sender to restore its strength.

Psy braced for impact as the electrical attack came forth, knowing that there was no getting away from something like that. The Gallade felt every volt course through him, then rob him of some of his strength, but with that said? Not exactly the most damaging move he's ever felt, even with having that Helioisk charging before hand. "Gallade..." Psy spoke, gritting his teeth through the attack.

"Not sure myself, but I don't like what it seemed to do either. I don't think we need to be getting caught in one too many of those, otherwise the battle will go nowhere for us." I said. That being said, we were left in a bit of a bind. The best damage Psy could do is all up close. Sure he had Psycho Cut, and he was proficient at it, by all means, but it wasn't like he could toss them all day, since this guy seems to have more sense than his female acquaintance...for a lack of a better term. I may have an idea...

"Psy! Another Psycho Cut!" I called out. Psy stomped down then gave another wave of the arm, unleashing another Psycho Cut towards the Helioisk.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:58 pm
Blizzard120

"Psy! Another Psycho Cut!" I called out. Psy stomped down then gave another wave of the arm, unleashing another Psycho Cut towards the Helioisk.

"Another Parabolic Charge!" The man called out as the Gallade was swinging. The Psycho Cut would make contact, causing the Heliolisk to squeal and throw up its frills in response. The lizard would unleash another flurry of lightning bolts from its dish-like frills, threatening to zap and sap the Gallade in front of it in retaliation.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:40 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Another Parabolic Charge!" The man called out as the Gallade was swinging. The Psycho Cut would make contact, causing the Heliolisk to squeal and throw up its frills in response. The lizard would unleash another flurry of lightning bolts from its dish-like frills, threatening to zap and sap the Gallade in front of it in retaliation.

"Gotcha..." I silently muttered. As the electricity started to pull at the Gallade's strength once again, Psy stood firm as best as he could. "Psy! Close Combat!" I called out.

"GALLADE!" Gallade pushed forward hard and fast towards the lizard coming down on the Helioisk with a full-on furious fighting type barrage.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:44 pm
Blizzard120

"GALLADE!" Gallade pushed forward hard and fast towards the lizard coming down on the Helioisk with a full-on furious fighting type barrage.

"Lisk." Was all the poor little reptilian creature could mutter before the Gallade ferociously pummeled it to a pulp, the end result being the Heliolisk passed out on the ground black and bruised. That was it, no way it could keep going after such a brutal super effective attack.

"Ouch, that looked like it hurt." The man said as he recalled his Pokemon. "Sorry, I couldn't beat-...she left." He declared after he turned around to apologize to his girlfriend only to see she was gone. "...I'm probably going to get yelled at for losing..." He said with a sigh.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff