Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Anistar Antics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:51 pm
Emensmansera

"Alright, now you a really suspicious. No one talks to Team Flare like that, they know better around here." The grunt said as he took out a Pokeball and released a Furfrou, the canine promptly growling at Arwan. "Want to come peacefully?" He asked.

"You know, Claydol is waiting for you and there are more grunts on their way. If I were you, and thankfully I'm not, I would make a run for the Pokemon Center and just leave these chumps in the dust. But that's just me." GRAY, the artificial intelligence that maintains Snagem's network, spoke to Arwan through his SNAG. Arwan would come to find out that while GRAY will help you he was very sarcastic.

"I wouldn't listen to that thing in your pocket if I were you." The grunt said as he heard his SNAG talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:31 pm
SubonicXP

"Thanks for the warning, GRAY, but I think I can handle this shmuck and the other dweebs who may arrive," Arwan said into the device.
He turned, and his steel grey eyes flashed with a cold flame. "No one threatens me." He said, pulling out his only Pokeball.
"Heres a proposition for ya. turn around and I will not serve you a quick beating." Arwan said as he released his Lunatone from its poke balls.
"Branwen, show him what we got." He said.

As he said that the Lunatone would start a cosmic power, glowing with an ethereal mist, and lightly humming a melodious Lune.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:48 pm
Emensmansera

"You chose poorly. Don't say I didn't let you get off easy." The grunt said with a sneer. "Furfrou, use Bite!" With a bark the dog would run towards and eventually pounce on the Lunatone, proceeding to Bite down on the rock hard body and unleashing a wave of Dark energy into it. It hurt to bite rock but at least the Psychic type wouldn't enjoy that Dark energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:11 am
SubonicXP

"Come on, shake it off, buddy!" Arwan said to the Lunatone, who he could tell was feeling bad from the dark energy, but he knew that the cosmic power would absorb most of the damage.

Once the Lunatone was back up, Arwan told it to use Calm Mind. He wanted to buff his Lunatone up to take this fool out in one big hit.
"Lunatone, once you use Calm mind, I want you to use Psychic!"
The Lunatone hummed mysteriously as it calmed its mind, still having some residual cosmic power in it. Once it had calmed its mind, The Lunatones eyes shot open, and its eyes glowed a deep blue, the field was warped due to the heavy psychic energy, The Furfrou was thrown into the air and then landed back on the ground with a thud.

"Let us see your Pokemon recover from that," Arwan said, with a bit of malice in his voice.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:12 pm
Emensmansera

The grunt watched his Furfrou get blasted and dispatched onto the had ground. Its trainer didn't seem too bothered however, instead fixing his gaze behind Arwan. "Doesn't have to." He said with a smile.

"Inkaaay!" Screeched the Revolving Pokemon as it came flying towards the Lunatone, its two tentacles glowing as it moved in for a Night Slash. Its trainer, a female grunt, was standing behind the Pokemon, looks like reinforcements arrived.

"Looks like they are bringing in Pokemon to match your Lunatone's weakness. Perhaps you should weaken and relieve them of one of their Pokemon, if you catch my drift." GRAY spoke up through the snag. Was he talking about using the Snag Machine? It was up to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:37 pm
SubonicXP

The Lunatone dodged the initial attack from the Inkay.
"Come on buddy, I know you can do this!" Arwan yelled.
"Use gravity!" The Lunatone then started to glow with a white ethereal mist, the gravity in the battle zone warped, the Lunatone lowered to the ground, and the Inkay was stuck.
"Now, hit it with a Moonblast!!" The Lunatone turned to the now helpless inkay, and absorbed the power of the moon, unleashing it in a torrent of white and pink light.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:02 pm
Emensmansera

"Kay!" Cried the Inkay as it could do nothing but helplessly lay there and take the attack, poor thing.

"Don't forget about us! We can still fight Another Bite!" The grunt from earlier cried out as his Furfrou pounced on Lunatone again, taking it all the way to the ground as it unleashed another wave of Dark energy into its body as it bit down. Things were getting a little messy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:07 pm
SubonicXP

"Enough of this!" Cried Arwan as he saw Branwen couldnt take another hit.
"Moonlight!!" He cried, the Lunatone then floated upwards, after taking the hit from the bite attack. It glowed as it absorbed the moonlight, in an effort to heal itself.
"The great thing about Branwen, you see.. is she can utilize the moon, which is always in the sky; even if you cant see it!"

He felt the Lunatone was high enought to be out of the way from getting hit from another bite.
"Now, how do I use this thing?!" he said into the SNAG device.
He waited for GRAY to answer.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:47 am
Emensmansera

He felt the Lunatone was high enought to be out of the way from getting hit from another bite.
"Now, how do I use this thing?!" he said into the SNAG device.
He waited for GRAY to answer.

"The Snag Machine on your hand works simple enough. Simply hold your desired Pokeball with the hand you wear it on and give the device enough time to charge the Pokeball. Afterwards simply throw the Pokeball like you would any other Pokemon to capture it. See? It's idiot proof...hopefully." GRAY responded, just having to throw in that little bit of snark at the end.

"Hey! Stop talking to your Holo Caster or whatever you got in your pocket and get ready to be dragged off! Furfrou, Hyper Voice!" The grunt ordered, his Pokemon proceeding to unleash an earsplitting howl.

At this Pokemon the other grunt was insisting her Inkay get up, and the squid was starting to as it slowly began to lift its self off the ground, but it didn't look like it had got its wind back just yet so it would be a bit before it launched another attack, that Moonblast hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 am
SubonicXP

"Branwen, Light Screen!" Arwan said as he fumbled for a Pokeball.
The Light screen would give enough time for the Attack to be slightly absorbed so the Lunatone could fully heal.

As the Lunatone set up a gleaming wall of light, Arwan held the Pokeball and waited for it to charge, as the Hyper voice broke the screen, and hit the Luatone, the ball completely charged.

"Enough!" Arwan shouted as he threw the Pokeball at the Furfrou.
"Lune" The Lunatone let out as the screechy voice made it to the floating Pokemon.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:17 pm
Emensmansera

"Enough!" Arwan shouted as he threw the Pokeball at the Furfrou.
"Lune" The Lunatone let out as the screechy voice made it to the floating Pokemon.

"Wait, what are you doing? You can't catch someone's-" The grunt didn't finish that sentence as the Pokeball would bonk the Furfrou in the head and suck it inside. The Pokeball would fall to the ground and shake a few times, three exactly, before it finally stopped moving and the button on the front of it blinked just once to signify that the capture was successful.

"What on Earth!? You'll pay for that! You got anymore Poke-" The grunt went to turn to the female grunt to see if she could still battle only to find out at some point she bailed. "Just you wait! I'll remember your face!" The grunt insisted as he ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:39 pm
SubonicXP

"Good job Branwen!" Arwan said as he retrieved the Frurou.
"Now, let us get back." He said, the Lunatone following him, floating by his shoulder. Arwan felt a strong headache as he praised the Lunatone.
"Now, back to HQ!" He said as to the CLaydol, as he touched the cold, hard clay.
Not a second after he said that was he back in the HQ, a bit queasy.
"I'm back!" he said sitting down to massage his head.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers