Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOT] Davy's plottings {Updated 5/12/17} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:26 pm
Kimaria
Nokhoi who was currently beaten up by a fellow member over a female. He's a bit of an a** who likes to shoot his mouth and act tough but not able to follow through with actions.

Curare would LOVE to do an RP with him. Why because she'd like him to shoot his mouth and then her turn on him. As she wanders about a bit. She's going to attempt to challenge into Stormborn soon. Because she wants to fight.

However Suoh might want to meet Gren.

I want a hyena. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:15 am
DavyJnah
Kimaria
Nokhoi who was currently beaten up by a fellow member over a female. He's a bit of an a** who likes to shoot his mouth and act tough but not able to follow through with actions.

Curare would LOVE to do an RP with him. Why because she'd like him to shoot his mouth and then her turn on him. As she wanders about a bit. She's going to attempt to challenge into Stormborn soon. Because she wants to fight.

I want a hyena. xD

That sounds amazing. I'll get that set up for us ASAP!!

Also happy to RP Gren with Suoh. We can do both at the same time or one at a time. Either way works for me as I don't have too much on atm.

Hyenas are awesome! I'm hoping to work on a breeding soon, so will keep you in mind ;D  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:23 am
Kimaria
DavyJnah
Kimaria

I want a hyena. xD

That sounds amazing. I'll get that set up for us ASAP!!

Also happy to RP Gren with Suoh. We can do both at the same time or one at a time. Either way works for me as I don't have too much on atm.

Hyenas are awesome! I'm hoping to work on a breeding soon, so will keep you in mind ;D

I'd love to do two RPs! The more the merrier haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:38 pm
Here is the RP. I hope it's ok that I stuck it in Nergui sub-forum. Easier to keep track of than the rogue lands.

RP Link

I shall start the other tomorrow if that's ok ^^  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:50 pm
Kimaria
Here is the RP. I hope it's ok that I stuck it in Nergui sub-forum. Easier to keep track of than the rogue lands.

RP Link

I shall start the other tomorrow if that's ok ^^

That's fine. Weird that gaia didn't notify me of this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
DavyJnah

User ImageUser Image
He's a blank slate but I was thinking perhaps a fling or mate plot for Eryxa? He's supposed to be going to the Nera but I may send him towards the Nil if you were interested in a mate plot.
User ImageUser Image
Maybe a fling for Askeli? Her and the male above are going to be joining the Nera and I'll eventually self pair them. She's a bit of a blank slate at the moment though. If you decided you're interested in the mate plot I'll likely have the two of them do a fling before I pair the male to your female. (soa needs more cheetahs)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:31 am
AstoriaFallen

DavyJnah

User Image
He's a blank slate but I was thinking perhaps a fling or mate plot for Eryxa? He's supposed to be going to the Nera but I may send him towards the Nil if you were interested in a mate plot.
User Image
Maybe a fling for Askeli? Her and the male above are going to be joining the Nera and I'll eventually self pair them. She's a bit of a blank slate at the moment though.

Mate would be cool actually for Akseli. I need to update Eryxa. She's eventually going to have a mate but I could do another fling (At least I think there is a fling going to happen) with her before then probably. I think I added you on Skype.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:03 am
Sorry that I've not been able to get onto AIM. It's been a stressful sort of week so far. I've had a lot of fun RPing with you, though. I hope we can do some more plots!

If you want some Firekin stuff for Suoh, I am game! heart  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:54 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:37 am
DavyJnah

Stormborn cub rp?

User Image  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 pm
Big Hobbit
DavyJnah

Stormborn cub rp?

User Image

Ooh, yes. Boys being boys. What trouble can two little cubs get into?? xD Would you mind starting something?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:01 pm
Is Adetokunbo in the Bahari'moto?

Because if so, want to do some rping with my Wazi'maji?
User Image

DavyJnah

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:04 pm
SSBrosB
Is Adetokunbo in the Bahari'moto?

Because if so, want to do some rping with my Wazi'maji?
User Image

DavyJnah

Yes he is! And I would love tooo!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:06 pm
DavyJnah
Awesome! You want to start something or should I?  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:18 pm
SSBrosB
DavyJnah
Awesome! You want to start something or should I?

If you could. My muse is like beating a dead horse. I will do my best to get responses out! <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff