Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:19 am
Tu-Bana and Juno

The pair shared a glance before cautiously closing the gap between the two lions who were speaking across from them. Perhaps this wasn't the time to ask questions about Tu-Bana's kin, but Meshach had encouraged it, so...

"Excuse us for interrupting," Juno spoke first, pulling up short and casting a long glance at Zah. "We came with Meshach to fight for your pride and hope to reside as members once all is said and done." She paused for a moment, "So long, however, as we find family here."

She moved aside and Tu-Bana stepped forwards, his heavy brow furrowed.

"My name is Juno and this is my companion, Tu-Bana. He has been seperated from his family as a small cub and, unfortunately, remembers little. You have a dark pelt touched with blue. Do you happen to have any missing family?"

Tu-Bana's mouth twisted into a smile, "you might have wanted to say hello first, Juno."

Endor

All of this was getting rather confusing. Twins and cover ups and clever ploys that were probably already being threaded together before Endor had even been born!

Still, at the end of the day, it seemed to Endor that they were making some proposals to put Shangyue's heir on the throne. Somehow that didn't sit right with him. Perhaps some of their 'king's' madness had spread into his offspring or, maybe he just didn't like the idea of Shangyue's offspring inheriting leadership - even if they weren't anything like him.

Still, Endor was not too cruel to speak his thoughts out loud. At the end of the day they hadn't chosen who their father was. Perhaps, ultimately, they would refuse the title and allow for one of the others to step forward.

nessiaing
No probs! <3

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:35 pm
Batu remained beside his mate as he listened to all that was going on around him. He had already known a good deal of what was being said but there was the odd piece of information the even shocked the black and white lion though he kept his face neutral. When everything was said and done Batu's loyalty laid with Meshach and he would do anything the purple lion asked of him. It didn't matter much to him who was on the throne as long as that lion had Meshach's support.

It didn't take long for Boinedal to spot his mate making her way through the crowd toward him. "Oh good there is Yue'shi." Boinedal said to his brother just moments before his mate made it to his side. He bent his head and gave his mate a nuzzle. "Not to much that you didn't already know." he whispered back. It didn't take long for Boinedal to realize that Yue'shi had many secrets that she had had to keep from him for one reason or another.

"This is my brother." Boinedal answered her second question. "Argyros this is the mate I was telling you about Yue'shi." He smiled looking back and forth between his brother and mate feeling a new sense of pride finally introducing his family to his mate.

Zah tensed only for a moment when the other two lions approached him and his mate. Zah couldn't help it the urge to protect Jioni now ran deep within him. When the female told them their whole story with what seemed only one breath. His heart suddenly ached for the other male lion.

"I am sorry I wish I could say that I had a long lost missing realitve." Zah said wishing for real that he could give this other male the news he was looking for. "From what I have learned in my short time here though you really couldn't ask for a better home.... er aside from the civil war but." he said with a nervous laugh.

Antara took a deep breath and tried not to wince when Ota announced that Nketa was the true heir. Deciding she needed an anchoring point Antara sought out Neema in the crowd hoping the eyes of a familiar face would give her support. Neema being the twin of the Shaman meant that she shared the face of the lion Antara knew best, and recently Neema had been a fixture of support and consistency in a world that seemed to be constantly changing.

When Antara heard someone in the crowd asking about her she felt her stomach do a flip. "No no I don't want to rule anything." she said under her breath shaking her head back and forth.

magnadearel

Ecavi

Painted Moose

Silver Lutz

Kimaria

nessiaing

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:20 pm
"Hush, you," Neema said, swatting at Ikwezi when he muttered over the revelation, "Perhaps, perhaps not. What comes later can wait, the important thing now is getting rid of the usurper!"

She beamed at her brother and sister, so very glad to have them both back on the right side of things. She wished their mother could be here to see it, to know they had come around.. but Aysu had made the right decision for herself. Neema was happy to carry on in her place.

When Antara caught her eye, she gave an encouraging smile. Everything would work out for the best in the end. For now, Antara and Nketa had to put up with being proof that there was something better to hope for.

Ikwezi grumbled at the swat from his elder sister but didn't say anything else. Politics were confusing. At least when he went back to being a regular old slave, he didn't have to worry about that. Maybe that was the one good thing about being at the bottom of the ladder here, none of it mattered as long as he did his best to do as he was told.. when there wasn't some a*****e usurper manipulating the low class into doing his dirty work, anyway.

Ota glanced to Antara when she muttered about not wanting to be in charge of anything, but the young lady was looking out into the crowd. She and Kamia could only be so reassuring on that front, they had suspicions but ultimately what would come after Shangyue's fall was still a mystery. There were too many factors affecting the path to that future, they could not tell where it led yet.

"So, if nobody objects," she said, "We will issue a challenge on Meshach's behalf, and go from there."

With any luck, it would minimize the amount of bloodshed. A free-for-all aiming to kill the King could unnecessarily end a lot of lives.

This ORP is now done. You may continue to post until you can wrap up what your characters are doing or thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:03 am
User Image Uchanjaa nodded at Ota's words. He was certain that Shangyue would refuse to play fair in such a challenge, but if he did agree, he'd have to at least take on the appearance of honor. The brown lion realized that the gathering was beginning to break up, which was just as well. He had some things to prepare.

User Image Caritas was satisfied with the outlines of the plan that had been put together tonight. Oh sure, more work would need to be done, for certain. And the question of who would succeed Shangyue was by no means settled. They currently had two candidates, but it was entirely possible that the throne could end up in someone else entirely's paws. Lailah K'chol would certainly have her work cut out for her!

User Image Nyeusi could raise objections, but it probably wasn't worth it tonight. She was not at all sanguine about Antara or Nketa as potential Queens, nor Liuhe. Perhaps the pride would be best off if they completely eliminated Shangyue's bloodline from the royal family. After all, who knew where the taint had come from?

But, it wasn't her decision. She was just a Huntress. This was something the Great Lion would have to inform the Shaman about. And while Lailah K'chol had done little throughout Shangyue's reign other than verify his right to rule and train her own Apprentices, Nyeusi was certain that the older lioness still held the Great Lion's favor for her positoin. That was something, at least.

User Image It was hard to stand up here, next to Ota, so calmly, and let her tell the truth to the assembled crowd, that Nketa was indeed, Shangyue's eldest high class child. She was glad for her sister's presence by her side, though Nketa clamped her lips shut on the complete agreement that she also had no interest in ruling.

She really didn't know what Meshach or Ota wanted of her after this, and it terrified the young lioness. But she did understand that she as a person wasn't what they needed here and now. They needed her as a figure who could legitimatize their intent.

Great Lion, let this whole awful war end soon!  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:35 am
As the two lions made their request known, Jioni had to smile a bit. For the request to come up so plainly with the two lions let her know this wasn't some idle passing question - they had been on the search for a while now, it would seem. She nodded to back Zah's answer, stepping forward for a moment to speak.

"You've come across the Mwezi at a very turbulent time, but I'm confident we will settle this matter soon. I can say that even with things as they were before this rebellion, living here has always been quite nice. Even if you don't find any family within the borders here, you are welcome to be included in the Mwezi family."

She backed away after that, ready to disappear into the night once more. It seemed things were in motion for this plan to begin, and she didn't want to miss a moment of it.

[OOC: Last post from me!]

nessiaing

Kimaria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 am
Tu-Bana and Juno

Juno nodded sadly. Somehow it had felt like a long shot, but she had high hopes that a family member might have been part of the gathering. Still, maybe they weren't fighters like Tu-Bana. They'd had a different upbringing after all.

"It has been a long time since I have been able to call a place home," she admitted, glancing about her. "It looks as if things are wrapping up here, fast."

"Let's focus on battle, now." Tu-Bana replied. He liked to do mental preparation before he put himself into a fight and it seemed like time was short. "If a challenge fails, we'll be needed."

Juno nodded sadly. They could focus on other things later.

Endor

"No objections from me," Endor replied, eager to get going. He watched as lions began to disperse but spared a moment to glance back at Meshach. The lion had become an idol to him and now it seemed like they were going to be creating true and exciting history."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:33 pm
Batu remained beside his mate as he listened to all that was going on around him. He had already known a good deal of what was being said but there was the odd piece of information the even shocked the black and white lion though he kept his face neutral. When everything was said and done Batu's loyalty laid with Meshach and he would do anything the purple lion asked of him. It didn't matter much to him who was on the throne as long as that lion had Meshach's support.

Boinedal honestly couldn't say a lot of what happened in the meeting now. Mostly he was just overjoyed to have Yue'shi at his side. Their relationship had been secret for so long it was hard to picture this new stage where they would be living out in the open for all to see. Honestly though the purple lion was over the moon and completely ready for it.

Zah took Jioni's backing away as his cue to. He had rapidly come attuned to the female lions movements and needs. He was always there making sure she was alright that there were no concerns. It was nice to have someone in his life. Zah quickly stepped back too slipping into the darkness.

Antara let out a sigh of relief as everyone seemed to disapate. It was over for now and Antara was happy to have it known that under no uncertain terms she did not want to lead the pride, or be in charge of anything. She turned to make her leave quietly not wanting anyone to notice her. She knew her twin would notice immediately but it was okay. Antara was relieved to have her other half at her side again. They had been apart for far far too long.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff