Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] Little Slice of Heathen (Non-baby plots fine too!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:37 pm
Syrius Lionwing
Ovarian Paint
Syrius Lionwing
Ovarian Paint

We wanna get down with the Madness!!
User Image
Mare's Name: Eublephar
How this is gonna go down: Eublephar likes to drown things. That is what she enjoys doing. She would undoubtedly try and drown him if he came to her waters edge, only problem is she isn't actually that big so would find herself pulled from the water and in to the face of madness. Faced with a creature as large as him she would bargain for her life. Foals in exchange for not being killed? Sure, no problem!

I could see him "fishing" and going along with this....not eat the fish and it will give him foals? Sounds like a deal.

Awesome! I'm up for RP too if you wanted to RP their meeting!

I can give very slow guild rp, a bit better rp in skype though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:41 pm
Melomar

Id just like to say that Lucius isnt overly aggressive, unless someone is trying to take whats his, is a cursed or pure walker, putting the foals/baskets in danger, or is aggressive towards him. He can be easy to handle and distract elsewhere should things be going easy and free flowing.  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:42 pm
mistalina13
Ovarian Paint

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Quoting you as well since Duana wouldn't mind Midori playing too!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mare's Name: Duana Dhin
How this is gonna go down: She'll encourage you to dance, flirt and play - seduce you even if you've a mind to go along with it. She's alot like Lucius in some ways really, just no truly wicked streak. It would be a great game between them, both playing off one another (and Midori would be welcome to play too, Duana certainly wouldn't mind!) Duana is all about the flirtation, chase and seduction but with none of those messy feelings - she's not the jealous type she just enjoys being able to bask in their (slightly odd) affection for one another. She would stay and play as long as they would allow it, enjoying their company and such. When foals happened they would be left in Lucius and Midori's care without hesitation. She just might want to see them when she passed by from time to time to visit Midori and Lucius again, as she makes it habit to visit past companions again from time to time.

I would also be totally okay with Midori and/or Lucius getting Wishing Star babies with Duana if you two liked.

Gotta talk with TP first, but I could see his ego just humming having two ladies to amuse himself with for a while, and hed have no real issue with her coming back for more fun lol...he is a guy after all xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:56 pm
Melomar

Of course you would own one! XD
And I'd be fine with this! As Doodle said, Lucius isn't aggressive unless someone is first. So as long as he doesn't try to hurt Midori or anything I can't see it being an issue.

And when the foals are grown, they'll still know Lucius and Midori as their parents, so hopefully they'd at least come to visit. XD But plot-wise, the foals can do whatever they'd like when they're grown. They're welcome to stay with Midori in her teepee, or they can head off on their own.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:58 pm
mistalina13

Thank you for including me! <3

Ovarian Paint
Gotta talk with TP first, but I could see his ego just humming having two ladies to amuse himself with for a while, and hed have no real issue with her coming back for more fun lol...he is a guy after all xD

Honestly, Midori would be absolutely fine with this. XD She'd see the mare as someone else to take care of, and would love to be able to see her progress during the pregnancy. Just as long as she doesn't get all lovey-dovey toward her man when she's right there, it wouldn't be an issue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:15 pm
Oh! I'm sorry, I thought I would request a basket just in case.

I think this would be a great arrangement. I may have to have him wander back around their way to check up on them, his "extended family." Maybe Lucius and Midori together will inspire him. But I'm still trying to get a feel for his exact personality so forgive any wishy-washy aspects of this on my part.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:05 pm
Excellent. I am totally game whenever you two are for this!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:22 pm
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Mare's Name: Batafurai
How this is gonna go down: This glass princess believes she is really made of glass. She isn't but you wouldn't be able to get her to believe otherwise. So she is looking for an at the moment protector. Not caring if this is a passing fling. After all she is a princess in her mind made of glass.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:27 am
Ovarian Paint
Syrius Lionwing
Ovarian Paint
Syrius Lionwing
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Mare's Name: Eublephar
How this is gonna go down: Eublephar likes to drown things. That is what she enjoys doing. She would undoubtedly try and drown him if he came to her waters edge, only problem is she isn't actually that big so would find herself pulled from the water and in to the face of madness. Faced with a creature as large as him she would bargain for her life. Foals in exchange for not being killed? Sure, no problem!

I could see him "fishing" and going along with this....not eat the fish and it will give him foals? Sounds like a deal.

Awesome! I'm up for RP too if you wanted to RP their meeting!

I can give very slow guild rp, a bit better rp in skype though.

Would prob have to do guild as I'm on GMT! Don't have a Skype ID at the mo I have aim tho, SyriusLionwing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:45 am
Melomar
Oh! I'm sorry, I thought I would request a basket just in case.

I think this would be a great arrangement. I may have to have him wander back around their way to check up on them, his "extended family." Maybe Lucius and Midori together will inspire him. But I'm still trying to get a feel for his exact personality so forgive any wishy-washy aspects of this on my part.

Sorry, hun! I didn't see this!
For best results, quoting me is preferred. ^___^

And Midori wouldn't mind him coming to visit. Also, we've got plenty of time to plot before this happens! <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:17 pm
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Mare's Name: Kalaipahoa
How this is gonna go down: Kalaipahoa was just looking for a bit of fun with a stallion. Just a little one night stand with no extra baggage or expectations. What she didn't expect was to get pregnant... or get stalked afterwords. She'd likely be aggressive until she realizes he's there for the baskets, not her. Kalaipahoa was not ready to be a parent, certainly not to two/three babies. One, though... yeah, she could do one. And the other(s) would be going to a happy, loving home, right? Right...

(If they had three baskets, I'd totally be cool with two of them being taken to Midori!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:28 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

We wanna party with Midori!
User Image
Stallion's Name: Abraxas
How this is gonna go down: Abraxas is VAIN AS ALL GET-OUT. He loves attention, so it would be like a walk in the part for Midori to get what she wanted from him. I'm totally fine with all the baskets staying with Midori (and he would be too).

(He's currently trying with another mare but would be free after that.)  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:26 pm
Calixita
Ovarian Paint

User Image
Mare's Name: Kalaipahoa
How this is gonna go down: Kalaipahoa was just looking for a bit of fun with a stallion. Just a little one night stand with no extra baggage or expectations. What she didn't expect was to get pregnant... or get stalked afterwords. She'd likely be aggressive until she realizes he's there for the baskets, not her. Kalaipahoa was not ready to be a parent, certainly not to two/three babies. One, though... yeah, she could do one. And the other(s) would be going to a happy, loving home, right? Right...

(If they had three baskets, I'd totally be cool with two of them being taken to Midori!)

Yes! Oh yes...xD Their babins will melt brains with the colors <333  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:32 pm
Ovarian Paint

Yeeees, I couldn't resist! So pretty and blinding. xd heart  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:33 pm
Calixita
Ovarian Paint

Yeeees, I couldn't resist! So pretty and blinding. xd heart

All these dino's running around are gonna trip him up so hard..but yes, they will be so colorful and yeees!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff