[Plots and stuff] Now feat. Bonelands! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:56 pm
oo DeD

xD I get the feeling a lot of people are fond of him now, I didn't realise I would like him so much.

He's absolutely going to need her help though, she's uniquely qualified for this position and he knows it. She's essentially the only one who can teach him what he needs to know. In the end he's going to have to fight against things he can't hear or 'see', he doesn't know anyone else who has learnt to exist without their full eyesight.

I can start something now but you like? I can start off with something simple as he hasn't actually gotten into dire straights yet, but he HAS started to investigate how to beat what he's facing. They could meet that way and he could simply keep consulting her as time goes along.

He's expected to get REALLY badly hurt later on, so she can expect to see him again!

As for Hoeniiiiiir - I can arrange to bump in to him while Tethys is out on a current Viking. He managed to persuade his Captain to take a newbie out this time so I'm planning for a quieter trip for him. xD Can absolutely have him bump in to Hoenir in his down time, I can make one of my other SoA cameo to show he has no interest in enslaving people by force?

Dione is Freeborn (soon to be priestess), so she won't really be found on Vikings.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:22 pm
Epine de Rose

8D Fun development will do that!

Yeah that sounds good! He'd most likely run into her around the cliffs. She's taken to having alone time out there, maybe experimenting with herbal healing and stuff.

Hoenir and Tethys could totally run into each other, out on raids or in downtime in the pride. And he can run into Dione in the pride sometime, maybe after a viking homecoming.

And if you'd like to start something that would be wonderful! I'm feeling both these characters right now so I can probably get some replies done in a timely fashion c:

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 pm
oo DeD

Oooooh then she might also be uniquely qualified for something ELSE that will eventually happen plot wise with him in regards to that healing. >D

*Zooms off to start something for Arina, needs to think on scenario for Hoenir first*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:40 pm
Bumping this up, and bringing Ahlaq in to the party~  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:21 pm
<3 I think I owe you some tagggsssssss.

Also, we should bonelands plot sometime! I have a bunch in that pride  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image

Kasirga idolizes her mother and, despite feeling it less and less as time goes on, treats her Qyrhy background as superior.. and despite all of that, she'd be very interested in hearing Ahlaq's side of the stories. She wasn't really raised in the Qyrhy, just by them.. her information on the whole thing would only be slightly more complete than mine (I can barely figure out/keep up with all the prides I do get involved in, I'm much worse at ones I never really got a chance at) ~

She'd start out suspicious but interested.. and she could eventually be won over. And just because it'd be amazing ICly, I'm very interested in him siring cubs for her rofl She hasn't had any interest in cubs before but he would certainly be appealing just because of who he is.

If you're interested, I'd be 100% on board using my staff points for his side so she's not taking up his available RPs :3 I don't doubt your ability stockpile RPs but I don't want to take up any unnecessary resources, either~ RP with me but save them to use with people who can't "cheat" the system xD

User Image

On the other side, we have Kuhasa who is now subordinate to three dudes he knows nothing about.. he liked Andhaka and Bangizwe (they were chill and mostly left him alone) and he doesn't know how to handle this situation, especially since they can make things harder on him if they want to.

I have no idea what would happen if we RPed them together, I've literally only RPed him with ladies. But he is open to meeting Ahlaq, too biggrin

oo DeD

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:31 pm
oo DeD
User Image

For him I have a few SB that would/could be friends.

He is a thrall:User Image Aethelstand

Freeborn: User Image Solfrid User Image Agnar User Image Cerbera User Image Nerium
User Image Yƶllinen

User Image

Cerbera and Nerium could also easily make fun of this girl too. Especially Cerbera. As well as their mother Curare.

Curare: User Image

User Image

Suoh could spare do duels with, he's int he Firekin as a soldier.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:43 pm
Ecavi

I'm so, so down for Kasirga and Ahlaq interactions. It'll be interesting to have them converse about the old pride! And he'll be relieved to have someone associated with the Qyrhy who isn't out for blood. I'd also be super down for him to sire cubs for her, because yeah ICly that would be so much fun. If you'd like to use points, I certainly wouldn't be opposed!

I'd also be down for Kuhasa interactions! Since Ahlaq's new, he'd proably be a bit confused how exactly to interact with him... but it'll be fun for sure. Especially when he hears about his scaley friend > U>

DavyJnah

I'd absolutely be down for Hoenir to meet overs of the pride? If any are interested in going a'viking, they could meet up there? And I'm always open to Arina interactions * u* Though I'm probably not gonna want to be doing a lot of RPs at the same time, since I'm pretty busy irl at the moment -cough-

If Suoh would like to duel, Alya is down~ She's a Corporal, now, but is always open to some roughousing emotion_bigheart

If you'd like to start anything, I can reply if you wanna quote me!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:10 pm
oo DeD

I think they can go on aviking as adols? We can hold off on the others and just do one at a time.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff