Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Shadows of the North (Kain, Odd, Darts) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:09 am
Only after a few minutes of dragging Kain through the snagem the team would give their shout at grey and in a flash of glorious light the crew would BE FREEZING THEIR ASSES OFF

SnowPoint was near the peak of Mount Coronet and with it its blistering winds and a temperature of negative fifty. The Snagems wouldn't be able to see further than a foot in front of their face from the flurry of snow trying to take them off the mountain. However luckily in the northern distance there would large dark blobs that where oddly building shaped.

Entering the town everyone would see the fresh Snow Point. Due to a fire spread by some rogue teams trying to gain territory a year ago the town was rebuilt and expanded, though not by much. Still in the center was the grand orange roof of Pokemon center but smaller cottage buildings riddled the tree line, including the store, the bakery, the hotel, the smith, and a few other small business too far to tell what they where.

Kain would let out a gentle sigh, he wouldn't know why but he suddenly felt like he was wrapped in the coziest blanket. "is this snow point?" Kain said behind his tall collar and hat "Is this where I sued to spend my time?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:08 am
Odd let out a small, comfortable sigh as he appeared in Snowpoint. It reminded him of home to be so wrapped in the freezing wind and snow. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he really should go home to visit soon. The Sisters probably missed him and Father Clancy was likely wondering how he was. He hadn't gone to see them in years, after all.

"I don't know, Kain, but that's what we're here to find out. Giratina said you used to tend to a temple of his around here but the only one I know of is to the titan Regigigas." He replied to the devil child. "Maybe we should ask around and see if anyone else here knows where to find it?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:35 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd let out a small, comfortable sigh as he appeared in Snowpoint. It reminded him of home to be so wrapped in the freezing wind and snow. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he really should go home to visit soon. The Sisters probably missed him and Father Clancy was likely wondering how he was. He hadn't gone to see them in years, after all.

"I don't know, Kain, but that's what we're here to find out. Giratina said you used to tend to a temple of his around here but the only one I know of is to the titan Regigigas." He replied to the devil child. "Maybe we should ask around and see if anyone else here knows where to find it?"

Compared to the other two, Darts was absolutely miserable. Every single second spent out in this weather was eating away at his soul like a particularly nasty bout of gangrene except across the entirety of his body. Being the types he was the ice ate at his very essence with every frosty gust. Wrapping his jacket around him did little good seeing as it was a living organ and so was imbued with the same weaknesses and nocioceptors as the rest of him. His teeth beneath his crest were chattering so violently the clicking was doing a good imitation of a quick 2/2 metronome. "Wh-whatever we d-d-d-d-d-do..." The hybrid manages. "Let's make it quick yeah?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:40 pm
"Odd you lead, I don't k-know i-if I have any enemies or friends here. Where would you recommend we go?" Kain said looking over his collar with pleased eyes "Darts isn't having as much fun as us sadly to say. Somewhere warm is best."  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:53 am
"Let's hit the Pokemon Center first, then. Every city has one and it's a central hub for getting information about the local area." Odd pitched, heading that direction already. "Someone there should be able to point us toward this Giratina Shrine. If not, we'll check somewhere else."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:01 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"Let's hit the Pokemon Center first, then. Every city has one and it's a central hub for getting information about the local area." Odd pitched, heading that direction already. "Someone there should be able to point us toward this Giratina Shrine. If not, we'll check somewhere else."

Darts doesn't say anything, stomping along in the snow grateful to be doing anything other than just standing around freezing to death.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:05 am
Three weirdos walk into a Pokemon center... Whats the punch line again? Oh whatever. The Towering Zombie, Dragon man who's freezing his butt off, and Young man with tips the color of blood made their way into the center quickly be assaulted with the florescent lights tiling the ceiling.

Once their vision cleared the snagems would inspect a lifeless room, spare for the sleeping nurse behind the counter. The air smelt wet and dirty, The PC was covered in dust, and the Snack machine only had crappy granola bars.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:29 am
Odd shielded his eyes as he entered the Pokemon Center, expecting it to be much brighter inside, given the driving snow outside and how late in the day it was getting but this was still ridiculously bright. Once he could see clearly, the channeler with the hair like bloodstained snow looked around at their surroundings and muttered a small, unintelligible curse under his breath. "What the hell happened here? It looks like this place hasn't seen business in years, even from the locals....." That was an understatement, he felt sure of afterwards but what else could he say about it? It was true that he'd never seen a Center in this condition before but how it got this run down was not something he could properly conceive of at the moment.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:46 pm
Extremelictor
Three weirdos walk into a Pokemon center... Whats the punch line again? Oh whatever. The Towering Zombie, Dragon man who's freezing his butt off, and Young man with tips the color of blood made their way into the center quickly be assaulted with the florescent lights tiling the ceiling.

Once their vision cleared the snagems would inspect a lifeless room, spare for the sleeping nurse behind the counter. The air smelt wet and dirty, The PC was covered in dust, and the Snack machine only had crappy granola bars.

Darts taps the side of the snack machine with an unenthused finger, rocking it back and forth a little to see if he can get a granola bar out of the thing. He sure wasn't going to pay for it.. He turns his attention to the nurse behind the counter... was she dead? He was almost afraid to check as he wanders up to the counter to try and peer under her cap.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:00 pm
"Can I help you" The supposed nurse said without flinching from her lounging position, "Also sir or miss or thing, Please do not touch the staff." She would lift her hat exposing red un-slept green eyes, staring right into darts draconic soul.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:06 am
"Do you even know what sleep is?" Odd asked upon seeing the nurse's face. It was obvious she hadn't slept in quite some time. Or if she had, it obviously wasn't good enough to really rest.

"Anyway, we're looking for a shrine to Giratina. We were told there was one somewhere near here. A friend of ours was supposedly an attendant at it in his youth and we're trying to take him back to it for old-times' sake." He explained, figuring it would be in the best interest of all not to mention a direct encounter with an entity most viewed as evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:59 pm
Extremelictor
"Can I help you" The supposed nurse said without flinching from her lounging position, "Also sir or miss or thing, Please do not touch the staff." She would lift her hat exposing red un-slept green eyes, staring right into darts draconic soul.

"I don't see a staff here." Darts quips, flinching inwardly even as he tried to keep his composure in front of her stare that seemed to bore down into the depths of his innermost thoughts and feelings.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:09 pm
"What the heck are you guys? You know what I'm not paid enough for this kind of stuff." SHe would wave her heads lazily in the air "I just got transferred up here to help the other nurse. Two days after I get here she doesn't show up to work. Turns out she was the only one up here in this ungodly frozen wasteland, so I think she ran off once I got here thinking I was her replacement. So excuse my dark eyes, I'm currently in my only bed of choice." However she would life a brow at the second question, a curious look on her face, "Giratina shrine? I never heard of one. You mean that collapsed temple back there? But maybe ask one of the actual locals. Candice is always in her gym, The smith workers are a chatty bunch, and other than that I just get the skiers in here when their Pokemon get hurt." Leaning back in her chair she return the hat over her eyes, the two would here snoring near instantly. The characters in this town are seeming to be quite odd.

Kain would be poking around at the dusty PC, *BEYOOP* , His eyes would look over the log in screen. With his long lanky finger he punched in his name. The Screen would flash password required. "D-Damn... I jjjust hoped I could know more. " Kain's rotten brows would frown behind his high collar. "Where to now? Also nurse girl. Do you have any warm thing for our friend? He is very cold."

The girl would chuck a big bright red jacket from a box labeled 'lost and found'. "Now if you don't have anything else I need some beauty sleep"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:51 pm
Odd kept his mouth shut as the woman spoke trying his best to not react in a very "Lykas" manner. The hybrid would have smacked her in the face with a Water Spout long before she was done griping and told her to man up and stop whining about her job or get a new one. He, however, was not that cruel. Although he would ave agreed with Lykas completely if he'd been here to say it.

"Aren't there Pokemon assistants in this place for a reason?" He asked, though not directly to her.

He'd wander over to where Kain was messing with the PC first and speak to him. "We should go. It doesn't sound like she knows what we're talking about." He told the deteriorating male. "We could try talking to Candice. If she's at the gym she might know. This is her town, after all." He suggested.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:20 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd kept his mouth shut as the woman spoke trying his best to not react in a very "Lykas" manner. The hybrid would have smacked her in the face with a Water Spout long before she was done griping and told her to man up and stop whining about her job or get a new one. He, however, was not that cruel. Although he would ave agreed with Lykas completely if he'd been here to say it.

"Aren't there Pokemon assistants in this place for a reason?" He asked, though not directly to her.

He'd wander over to where Kain was messing with the PC first and speak to him. "We should go. It doesn't sound like she knows what we're talking about." He told the deteriorating male. "We could try talking to Candice. If she's at the gym she might know. This is her town, after all." He suggested.

Darts wakes up from where he had been lightly dozing before responding. "It doesn't seem like she knows much of anything." The gambler adds to Odd's assertion. He takes the red jacket without complaint however, stuffing as much of his living garment inside the fleece-lined outer covering as he can.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff