Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:22 am
In Good Faith
Yushika
    Of course! And as for the other idea, I would prefer the forbidden romance plot, however, I also would enjoy some development in him due to a relationship that isn't quite two way, should they lean more to that! I'd most likely have him struggle to realize the relationship isn't all that he hoped it to be eventually and find someone to settle with, but he'd always keep her close (and a lost love) in his heart should they go that way!

Sooooounds great. Lets wait until after the MnM just because if she is picked to have bbs then that could complicate things. =o

Sounds awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:37 pm
In Good Faith

I have a cub I just got in Stormborn if you want some cubbin rp 8D

User Image  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:59 pm
Manda

Vigdis is always down for some RP! She usually has Ragnvald with her (kind of like her sidekick) if you don't mind that he joins?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:46 pm
In Good Faith
Manda

Vigdis is always down for some RP! She usually has Ragnvald with her (kind of like her sidekick) if you don't mind that he joins?

I don't mind at all! The more the merrier  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:35 am
Okay, I've got a few offers for ya! heart

User Image
First and for most, Isobana is beautiful! I would love to offer my lion, Kitoweo at her for this forbidden romance plot. What I'm curious about is how far you would want it to go, since males that are seen by the BL males are chased off if they're seen and rogue breedings by the females are usually frowned upon (and the cubs get this lower than everyone else rank, I think?) Depending on what you were thinking for this plot, I can think of this going a few different ways.
1. They have a fling, it results in cubs and when he tries to come see them they're found out and he's chased off and doesn't return for fear of being killed.
2. They have a fling, but manage to sneak past the knowledge of the ruling males (we might have to check with the owners of the BL about this one) and Isobana could just say that she "found an abandoned litter" or "she found a litter after their mother was killed" and take them back to the BL to be raised.
3. It's just a forbidden love, not resulting in cubs, but it ends in some sort of heart ache for one or both members of the party, depending on whether they split up as a decision between themselves, or if they are found out by the pride.

Let me know if any of those suggestions ring out to you. If you're interested in either of the first two, I would also like to point out that any male cubs that result from the breeding would be welcome to come hang out with their dad when they get kicked out from the pride. 3nodding

User Image
Also for Isobana, I have a girl that's already in the BL. This is Ezinothuzi and she contributes to the pride not by hunting, but by being the pride's unofficial therapist and cubsitter. She loves watching cubs while their mothers and siblings are out hunting and she loves to offer emotional support to any who need it. Slow of mind and of speech, she doesn't understand and awful lot, but she enjoys life to the fullest and when the lionesses of the pride are sad or discontent, then she is too.

I'm offering her just as general RP and friend making. 3nodding

User Image
Lastly, we have Iona. While she's an adol in this cert, I also have her cub cert, if you would rather RP them as cubs. It might be an interesting RP, depending on what age you'd like Iona to be for Vigdis to see the difference in ranks and for Iona to realize that she doesn't have the same liberties as Vigdis does (this would be in cub RP) or Iona would have to bow her head to a cub and feel some resentment in having to do what Vigdis asked of her just because she was the slave of all the pride, cubs included, instead of someone's personal slave, for the time being. (adol RP)

So... Yeah! Let me know if you're interested in any of these offers and I look forward to hearing from you! heart
In Good Faith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:37 pm
ABVirus
Okay, I've got a few offers for ya! heart

User Image
Also for Isobana, I have a girl that's already in the BL. This is Ezinothuzi and she contributes to the pride not by hunting, but by being the pride's unofficial therapist and cubsitter. She loves watching cubs while their mothers and siblings are out hunting and she loves to offer emotional support to any who need it. Slow of mind and of speech, she doesn't understand and awful lot, but she enjoys life to the fullest and when the lionesses of the pride are sad or discontent, then she is too.

I'm offering her just as general RP and friend making. 3nodding

User Image
Lastly, we have Iona. While she's an adol in this cert, I also have her cub cert, if you would rather RP them as cubs. It might be an interesting RP, depending on what age you'd like Iona to be for Vigdis to see the difference in ranks and for Iona to realize that she doesn't have the same liberties as Vigdis does (this would be in cub RP) or Iona would have to bow her head to a cub and feel some resentment in having to do what Vigdis asked of her just because she was the slave of all the pride, cubs included, instead of someone's personal slave, for the time being. (adol RP)

So... Yeah! Let me know if you're interested in any of these offers and I look forward to hearing from you! heart

Hey there! 8D heart

So I'm very sorry but Iso's plot has already moved on from the last time that I updated her post! D: You can see the details on the front page now but I don't believe she's looking for a partner at this time. He's very handsome and I'm sure he'll find someone! heart heart heart (I love the eyes @,@)

As for your BL lioness, Iso doesn't have a lot of friends so if I do a meet and greet it's going to be because that lioness is going to become her BFF. I don't know how you would feel about that, but alternatively: eventually Iso is going to have cubs that may or may not be welcomed as part of the pride, so if she is interested in helping in that regard that would be nice. (they will look like Abholi but everyone will probably know they were a rogue's breeding).

Lastly, for your SB! I just put on the front of the thread about how Vigdis is interested in finding someone to be her thrall (pretending of course, since she's a cub). Your girl can either indulge her as a teen and they develop into friendship or your girl as cub could actually feel like she's the thrall of another cub (but it will also blossom into friendship). :'3

Whacha think?  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:40 pm
Manda
In Good Faith
Manda

:'3 Would you like to start or shall I?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:57 pm
In Good Faith
Manda
In Good Faith
Manda

Could you~? <3  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:33 am
User Image
She could talk to my boy about it. (Warning, he has like zero RPs and I don't fully understand his personality yet?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In Good Faith

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 am
Family rp with Aníheyu and one of her children?

In Good Faith

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:55 am
Manda
In Good Faith
Manda
In Good Faith
Manda

Could you~? <3

:3 Sure. I'll just need a little time, as this week is pretty rough in terms of my free time. heart I'll tag you when I get it going!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:56 am
Peppermint Coffee
User Image
She could talk to my boy about it. (Warning, he has like zero RPs and I don't fully understand his personality yet?)

In Good Faith

User Image Oh he's handsome~ I'd love to. Do you mind starting the RP? If not, I can. ; u; I'm also available on Skype if you prefer that method.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:57 am
SSBrosB
Family rp with Aníheyu and one of her children?

She'd love to~ Did you decide on a name? c: Also, if you could tell me more about him, we can mix it up and do more than just a meet-and-greet. (I really don't like those kinds tbh... > 3> )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 pm
In Good Faith
Peppermint Coffee
User Image

In Good Faith

User Image Oh he's handsome~ I'd love to. Do you mind starting the RP? If not, I can. ; u; I'm also available on Skype if you prefer that method.
If you could start? XD I just woke up from a little bit of a sleep and I'm not 100% sure I'm staying up.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:29 pm
In Good Faith

:3 Sure. I'll just need a little time, as this week is pretty rough in terms of my free time. heart I'll tag you when I get it going!

No problem! I have a few I need to start as well XD And others to reply to...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff