Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:44 pm
Ecavi
SilverLutz

Mashina and Mto need to be friends, they're both former-guard nannies xD

Or the fact that Mashina seems to be 100% healthy but ditched the guard for babysitting could be a reason for Mto not to like her.

0___0 either way. Let's play!

Ooooh yes we should figure out which one we want to do! I like the idea of fronds myself ;w; Even though Mto would probably nag her to re-join the honor guard now and then XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:02 pm
SilverLutz

emotion_kirakira Let's start with friends and see what happens, rofl.  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:06 pm
All these gorgeous gazelllllllllllllle  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:15 pm
Kutabasamu'nyota is gorgeous. @.@  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:18 pm
Aaah, I love her! Thank you, Quaji! heart

Laumea: -Hides behind whoever she can- eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 pm
I need one!
Name: Ibun ('dew' in Sundanese)
Species: WaterbuckGazelle. I typo'd this hardcore don't mind me >>;
Horns: n/a
Personality: In his youth, Ibun was arrogant and reckless. More one to socialize and take in the sights than to take his position in the herd seriously, it wasn't until the death of the former queen that the stag seemed to get his priorities straight. Now still, Ibun puts forth a friendly and charismatic disposition. He seems to always have a smile on his face, though it seems a bit more sly and egocentric than genuine. Underneath it all he is fiercely passionate. He has (and has had for a long while now) a soft spot for the current queen, a childhood crush that has evolved to become an infatuation. Where he may still seem a bit arrogant to others, he seems to soften in her presence. Ibun is protective around her especially, considering his sire's role in her mother's death. Still, he holds himself to be carefree most of the time. Perhaps to cover his insecurities about his father and his feelings for the queen…?
History: Born to the now deceased former captain, Ibun is not a particularly old gazelle but has been a part of the Honor Guard for as long as he can remember. This fact might not be clear, though, as he seems to have failed to take this position seriously for most the time, despite his father's rank. A self-titled charmer, it wasn't until recent events that Ibun has taken his training seriously.
(Whether or not he has more family I'll leave ambiguous for potential further plots)

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:26 pm
I need one!
Name: Mette. (Low German form of Gothic Mahthildis, meaning "mighty in battle.")
Species: gazelle
Horns: Yes
Personality: A tough as nails girl with a firey personality. She loves her job and thoroughly enjoys any oppertunity to improve her fitness and fighting skills. She is brash, brave, sometimes reckless, and oftentimes loud. But she is dedicated to her home and the safety of her people. She makes no excuses for herself. If you dont like her she accepts that and won't try to be your friend. If she messes up, she owns her mistakes and tries to learn from them. She doesn't always succeed but she does have the best of intentions. She is always honest, often brutally so. No little white lies for this lady.
History: Born in the herd she has always been a tomboy. She set her sights on being a guard at a very young age and spent most of her calfhood getting into trouble and attempting to beat up the boys.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:48 am
I need one!
Name: Kulinda - 'protect'
Species: Gazelle
Personality: He is stoic, and like his deceased father- protective. With extremely high standards he holds himself, he pushes others to their full potential. As he is prey, it should be an instinct to just run away but this isn't the case for this buck. As a child, he was reckless and constantly seeking an adrenaline rush. Now that he is older- that recklessness became blind bravery.
History: His father was once apart of the honored guard and his mother, an ex guard that became florist. When his father and mother died, serious injury and natural causes, he took up becoming a guard. He had no surviving siblings but what his father did say, was that he needed to protect the goddess. By protecting the goddess, he must also dedicate to protecting the herd, and especially the goddess. Why did he believe it so important? He was told countless stories of the goddess by his father, and all of them seemed to be treasured memories. So he promised his father that he would strive and dedicate himself to the herd's queen for this reason and an unrequited hope that he came become a lord.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:42 pm
Palahala can offer the herd a protection if you like. He formed a herd once (primarily klipspringers) but his main big power is to turn away predators from an area.

User Image

His none lion form has always been a klipspringer ^^ so he could come hang around and offer advice as a klippy. He's a pretty old god now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:11 pm
I need one!
Name: Cinaede (Latin for pansy)
Horns: No
Personality: quiet and unassuming she concentrates on her work and nothing else. She can be a bit of a day dreamer but having been born in the herd she has always felt safe and secure.
History: Born and raised in the herd she has never even seen a predator. Her mother was a great warrior of the guards while her father was a florest, although her mother had horns and was an amazing fighter she took after her father and learned his craft instead of her mothers. For some reason she never got any horns but she didn't need them to collect flowers so she happily stayed in the herds centre living in a daydream of flowers and happiness. When her mother was killed during a border skirmish her father died of a broken heart, She withdraw even further in to her day dream and how she lives in a hazy world of pollen creating her arrangements.

Syrius Lionwing

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:55 pm
Syrius Lionwing

At this point in time, I'd have to turn down a blessing from him. Partially because I'd rather not have Predators more interested in the herd than needed and the other because the conflict between prey and predator is something needed for the herd. c: Without it, I feel the herd would lose its reason to have their Guards and the lands wouldn't be able to support the herd's numbers without someone preying on them from time to time.

He's welcome to come by and mention what he is the god of and all, but he probably wouldn't get any super special treatment from them. c:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 pm
I need one!
Name: Limbani (Means "be strong" in Chewa.)
Horns:
Personality: Stoic and sometimes on edge. Gentle when around young ones or smaller creatures but wary of the larger ones and especially predators.
History: Raised tough. Even with how the herd is protected is taught to keep an eye out for any new surprises and to protect everyone. Parents were guards and they want to keep it in the same line.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:36 pm
I need one!
Name: Anselma "divine protected"
Personality: Selma is highly attentive and wary of outsiders, though she does keep a level head about any situation she finds herself in. Even if she's extremely on edge the whole time. She does what she can to not show it at least. She's very loyal to the core and will do what she can to ensure the safety of her herd mates and those seeking refuge within their boarders.
History:She was taken in when her parents were killed by a vicious predator attack and made it her life's goal to become a guard so she can ensure the safety of others.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:30 pm
Quaji
Syrius Lionwing

At this point in time, I'd have to turn down a blessing from him. Partially because I'd rather not have Predators more interested in the herd than needed and the other because the conflict between prey and predator is something needed for the herd. c: Without it, I feel the herd would lose its reason to have their Guards and the lands wouldn't be able to support the herd's numbers without someone preying on them from time to time.

He's welcome to come by and mention what he is the god of and all, but he probably wouldn't get any super special treatment from them. c:

Sure, he wouldn't expect any special treatment any way he's always been a friend to prey beasts rather than a lord or god. Would be fun for him to hang about though he'd probably just loiter about in his klippy form.  

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:12 am
Joining Up!
SoA Link: Tahir (chaste, pure - Arabian)
Personality: A quiet, serious male, Tahir is honest and hard working. Having just grown into his horns he is inexperienced but genuine, though may sometimes be a little too kind-hearted and naive.
History: Born into the herd to a traditional pair he has grown up the image of a proper young buck and has always wanted to join the Guards to do his bit and protect the herd. Due to his albino coluoring, he has to be careful during the hottest part of the day and finds the high summer months especially tiring.

Joining Up!
SoA Link: Kazier
Personality: The total oppersit of Tahir, Kaz is a first generation Ihlathi buck born to two ex-rogues. Brash and bold he speaks his mind and has a confident manner, something of a thrillseeker and a renegade. He is often the first to find trouble and has absolutly no problem bending the rules. Though he has a good heart and always has the herd's best interests in mind.
History: His parents had both been rogues who had met in the Ihlathi after joining the herd seperately.

Joining Up!
SoA Link: Vixen
Personality: Sweet and kind. Vixen is a slightly shy girl who is sensitive and gentle.
History: Born into the herd, Vixen became a herbalist in order to help her fellow herdmates.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff