Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[OPEN] Tethys's Campaign (Fling Slots + Next RP Date) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:14 am
Didn't the Te'a-Nakhun resettle the mermaid island? Though that could be interesting in and of itself...I think I've a few would/should-be Reavers that might pop in. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:37 am
Excited Apathy
Didn't the Te'a-Nakhun resettle the mermaid island? Though that could be interesting in and of itself...I think I've a few would/should-be Reavers that might pop in. :3
They did which is why that was scrapped. n_n

I've no interest in pushing my plots on to that pride, particularly when they're naturally hostile to males. The vast majority of Tethys's allies just wouldn't put up with that type of female and that level of disrespect, would be too difficult for him to enforce diplomacy haha.

Epine de Rose

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 am
Fair point! I could see how that could get snarly. I'll post up a few of mine that'd be interested in joining stuff in general in a bit. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fiti is here for all your needs. XD  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:25 am
NEXT FLASHPOINT RP DATE:
I needed to take a break to settle in to my new job, so the next part of Tethys's campaign will be End of November and will take place in the Bahari'mtoto.

There will be a special prize and as always, everyone is welcome.

TETHYS HAS BREEDING SLOTS OPEN:
Tethys currently has approximately four breeding slots open, with more to follow as I run through which plots have fallen through. If you would like to steal one, just quote me and let me know. We can set up an RP and get it all done ASAP.

The list of available slots are below.

Fling Slot:
  1. [FIN] You Are Mortal - Tethys x Adar'Malik
  2. [FIN] You Are Weak - Tethys x Adar'Malik
  3. [FIN] Spectral Chase - Tethys x Adar'Malik
  4. [FIN] Nightmare's End - Tethys x Adar'Malik
  5. -

Fling Slot:
  6. [FIN] The Neighbours - Ram x Tethys
  7. [FIN] Nothing to Use - Zephyr x Tethys
  8. [FIN] Weapons of War - Suu'marle x Tethys
  9. [FIN] Light Keeper - Spectre x Tethys
  10. -

Fling Slot:
  11. [FIN] Permission - Lawsonia x Tethys
  12. [FIN] One Abnormal Exchange - Tethys x Azadi
  13. [FIN] Second Times the Charm - Hati x Tethys
  14. [FIN] Dead Man's Chest - Various Participants

Fling Slot:
  15. [FIN] The first steps... - Tethys x Asubuhi
  16. [FIN] Another Awakening - Tethys x Confusion
  17. [FIN] Proceed with Caution - Kupatwa x Tethys
  18. [FIN] Bee in her Bonnet - Imani x Tethys
  19. -

Fling Slot:
  20. [FIN] Basket Weaving - Tethys x Baridi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:10 am
Epine de Rose

User Image

It’s early, but if you’re interested, I can offer up Aislin for a fling after her current litter has grown. They should grow to adolescence sometime at the beginning of December (pretty sure that’s the age at which she can have another litter?), and she’s raising them near the Bahari right now, so she’ll be right around there when that event happens.

She’s crabby and surly, but she’ll be excited to have her litter gone (most, if not all, of them will take off at that point) and maybe experiencing empty nest syndrome (though she won’t admit it).

.... and it would drive her nuts if she gained another litter so soon. She’d be so mad, might even track Tethys down afterwards to yell at him. It’d be funny.  

MangoMeow

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am
MangoMeow
She can join the exclusive club of women who regularly like to yell at him. xD; There's quite a few of them, he's got a knack for handling them by now!

I can jot her down and when she's ready you can hit me up etc; he had a bundle of lionesses fall through so he's not going to run out of RPs any time soon, the four slots I have now are just definite free RPs until I go through the others. *Cough*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:41 am
Epine de Rose

Sounds good. <3 I’ll let you know when she’s ready to go~  

MangoMeow

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:14 am
SilverLutz

Since I think these were forgotten about I'm going to clear the slate on the below flings? xD Rather than pressure you into them. If you want them to continue just holler, but for now I've just cleared them out. <3

- Runa
- Nike
- Eir
- Fasny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:09 pm
Epine de Rose

User Image

If you're still looking for flings, Tethys is too cool and the idea of more little (potential) Vikings running around is way too tempting - I'd love to throw Kayitz into the running! She's a willfully ignorant ball of joy; a remnant from the fall of the great En Gedi pride. She dissociates to deal with the trauma she experienced as a cub, so she definitely appreciates Tethys' tendency towards little distractions.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:11 pm
Ruler of Everything
x3 I'll never say no to more babies from him, I'm rather biased towards his entire line! He has more than enough RPs to make use of so I'd love to give Kayitz the opportunity to have a few more cubs if she'd like. <3

He's in need of a few more distractions after the Bahari where he's basically killed their king (whoops) so now's as good a time as any!

Where's she likely to hang out so he can pop along and say hello?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:18 pm
Epine de Rose
x3 I'll never say no to more babies from him, I'm rather biased towards his entire line! He has more than enough RPs to make use of so I'd love to give Kayitz the opportunity to have a few more cubs if she'd like. <3

He's in need of a few more distractions after the Bahari where he's basically killed their king (whoops) so now's as good a time as any!

Where's she likely to hang out so he can pop along and say hello?

As I can tell. xD Yeah, I noticed that as well - got a chance to catch up on the Bahari meta the other day. Intense stuff going on over there.

Ahh, honestly I haven't RPed her in so long that she doesn't really have a haunt, so somewhere outside/on the way to the old Maestro lands works with me!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Ruler of Everything
As I can tell. xD Yeah, I noticed that as well - got a chance to catch up on the Bahari meta the other day. Intense stuff going on over there.

Ahh, honestly I haven't RPed her in so long that she doesn't really have a haunt, so somewhere outside/on the way to the old Maestro lands works with me!
Yeah I needed to close that one off as some folks were waiting on that so they could continue their own plots, it'll continue later when I have some time.

I can have him show up half way between Bahari and Maestro if it suits? The Collective and his father are most likely taking the lead at this point so he'll probably be moping on his own. Could give her a good chance to find out where he comes from, where his companions and so on come from so that she has knowledge beyond the En Gedi if she ever wants to find a new home. n_n

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:56 pm
Yuh I think I bit off a bit more than I could chew XD Dropping those ladies is fine -nodnod-  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:26 am
Epine de Rose
Yeah I needed to close that one off as some folks were waiting on that so they could continue their own plots, it'll continue later when I have some time.

I can have him show up half way between Bahari and Maestro if it suits? The Collective and his father are most likely taking the lead at this point so he'll probably be moping on his own. Could give her a good chance to find out where he comes from, where his companions and so on come from so that she has knowledge beyond the En Gedi if she ever wants to find a new home. n_n

Ahhh, that makes sense - a Viking this big, it's not surprising it's draining a lot of time, but I can't understand how you have the muse for this all. xD That sounds perfect! I can start something up this morning and quote you when it's ready to make everything easy on you.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff