A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[GREENFLIGHT] Songs in the Sky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:28 pm
All she'd have to do is drop - perhaps she could allow the chase to continue, but she could tell that hers was very impatient with such a playful flight. Not that what she did was to be dictated by hers, but it would be a shame to tire out such wonderful fliers - and such wonderful singers as well. But one, more than others, had called her attention most and had flown simply magnificently.

You sing so sweetly, Eldwinth. Will you catch me and serenade me? she trilled at the impressive brown, though it wasn't to say the familiar blues weren't just as impressive as well - and perhaps later she'd enjoy their company for more casual and professional business. Even without an answer, the green easily tucked her wings into her sides to drop - straight down. There was no doubt, after all.

A brown that sang and flew so nicely for her surely wouldn't let her fall to the ground. And maybe Danzik could continue having a very normal evening, thank you very much.

------
Gotta roll because EOSPHOTH PLEASE EVERYBODY ROLLED BETTER THAN US. And the winner of this flight is...Eldwinth because of course I get the lowest number I just aljfl;adsjf LMAO.
------

Eosphoth's Stats
Strength: 10
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 15
Wits: 10

10+15 = 25

First Round: 4
Second Round: 1
Third Round: 6
Fourth Round: 4

Total: 15

1. Eldwinth: 58
2. Iriseth: 46
3. Orioth: 43
Auroth: 28
Efraath: 27  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:54 pm
Her lovely voice entered his mind and Eldwinth turned his attention up to where she was in the air and suddenly, she tucked her wings in to her sides and began to drop. His eyes watched her as she fell and he continued to fly up towards her, reaching out to her and twining around her as he caught her in his claws. Floating, falling, sweet intoxication. Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation. For tonight, he would indulge himself tonight and enjoy her company. She was such a lovely and beautiful green, so lithe and slender.

Azrael cursed his luck. He should have known that Eldwinth would have gained the lovely green's eye and won the flight. He used words and rhymes he had plucked from his own bonded's mind. He would be hidden within this alley until Eldwinth had had his fun, then he hoped his brown would be able to extract himself from his ledge mate. After this, Azrael would want to be confined to his own tent with his hokah and be left alone.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers