Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:10 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : impressed | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Catherine saw that Griselda was fetching a notebook of some sort, a concealed treasure that she hadn't noticed until now. That was when she had no choice but listen to the words fashioned out of her heart, her desires conveyed through those words. Why Cathy hadn't known about this until now? It may be that it was also one of the anxieties that her room mate had to hide because of fear. But now that it was out of the open for the princess to hear, it was a certain that an invisible weight would be lifted from the other's shoulders. Laughing, she then tackled the other for a hug, nuzzling her cheek. "You can be a great poet, you know?!? That's a start!! Can't wait to see what else you can write in your spare time. Aside from the training, of course."

Definitely, Zelda had a lot of potential at other things aside from physical training and her raiment. There would definitely be a lot of surprises coming their way, but more so for Catherine's, since the princess now knew another side of her beloved that was left in the dark until this moment.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

It is finished. Griselda finally confessed her true feelings to Catherine. Unlike what the princess did, which was to take physical action by delivering an unapologetic and passionate kiss on the lips, Griselda picked the world of literacy. For the past two years, she has been working on her writing skills in secret with Catherine acting as her muse even though she was not aware of it. Now it is all out in the open. What is her response? At first it was laughter and Griselda thought that she was being made fun of. Was it her writing? It had to be that, but it wasn't. The princess then tackled Griselda with a hug. She managed to hold her ground, although the nuzzling of cheeks made the warrior and aspiring poet freeze. The feel of Catherine's skin and alluring scent of her hair...it is intoxicating for Griselda. Still, she has to try her best to remain calm and coherent. One deep breath later, which might have proved more detrimental since she had to breath in more of Catherine's scent, Griselda replied,

"R-Really? I...I-I have more...I-I write a lot...I-Its easier than talking for me...I...I-I write about you a lot...You...Y-You inspire me...t-thank you...Uh....U-Umm...So...D-Does mean you...I...we are...together?"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Nothing]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Trying to keep calm]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Dorm Room]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Waking up]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : impressed | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :

Hearing that Catherine was the main inspiration behind the poem left her puzzled, but definitely in a pleasant way. She let the other go, considering that Zelda deserved some space after the hug, and grinned with the audacious reply, "Definitely, you silly girl. We are in a relationship starting today. It’s true that we have a lot to learn about this but… it won’t hurt to start small, just like learning the raiments and training. In fact… that’s how my father moved on after the loss of the first Queen." In fact, there was the dark secret that the King actually had the affair with someone else which led to the birth of Mikhail, but it had remained buried, still concealed from both the current Queen and Catherine herself. Though still, the siblings were both on good terms despite the fact that they hadn’t talked much, even after a short while.

"Anyway, it still sucked that it’s still raining, so can I read more of the poems that you have written down in your notebook?" she questioned, once again feeling eager at the talent. Surely, Zelda had more than just that one masterpiece within those pages, right?

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

Griselda can hardly believe it. Catherine, princess of Valor and roommate, actually wants to be in a relationship with a commoner like Griselda. The kind of relationship that went beyond roommates and friends. This kind of relationship has kissing on the lips, intimate hugs, affectionate touching and other stuff. Just the thought of doing these things with Catherine made Griselda feel giddy, although she isn't showing much on the outside since she is trying to keep her composure. What Catherine said is true: they need to start small and learn what it means to be lovers. As of right now, Griselda is also feeling like she is the luckiest woman alive. Since the weather outside isn't the best it can be, the both of them get to remain here and try to do what lovers do when they start out. What do they do? Right now, Catherine wants to read more of what Griselda has written. That bit of flattery made her hide her face momentarily, although she couldn't help smiling, before she opened to another page of her diary and showed it to Catherine. These are the following words on the page.

"Come, my Cathy, let us prove
While we may, the sports of love;
Time will not be ours forever;
He at length our good will sever.
Spend not then his gifts in vain.
Suns that set may rise again;
But if once we lose this light,
'Tis with us perpetual night.
Why should we defer our joys?
Fame and rumor are but toys
Cannot we delude the eyes
Of a few poor household spies,
Or his easier ears beguile,
So removed by our wile?
'Tis no sin love's fruit to steal
But the sweet theft to reveal.
To be taken, to be seen,
These have crimes accounted been."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Trying to keep calm]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : giddy as hell | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC :

All Catherine would do right now was wait until the other would be done flipping to the page for the next poem. Her crimson eyes were staring at every word, taking in the meaning behind the lines that were conveyed deep within. Definitely, it was no joke with her having to do her best to express in such a colorful form. Once the princess was done reading the entire poem, that was when a giggle erupted from her throat, cheerful and child-like. "It’s so cute, y’know?" she spoke while kissing Zelda’s cheek, the sound of the rain being forgotten by her presence around. She wouldn’t mind being there all day if she had to, more so with the weather still not fit for them heading outside to enjoy the fresh air together.

"Gotta put the dishes back to the kitchen. Be right back," she stood up, having to collect the bowls and putting them on the tray before standing up and carrying the tray. It was a steady walk back to the kitchen, hence the roommate would have to wait for her to come back before the poem sharing session would resume.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:49 am
User Image
User Image

Everything happened since Catherine kissed Griselda had to be a dream from the commoner's perspective. She did not just get kissed by the princess, then decided to reveal some of her writings that were essentially confessions of her true feelings that the princess found to be adorable and made her hug and kiss her some more. When Catherine left to take the near empty bowls of food back to the kitchen to have them cleaned, Griselda laid down on her bed and pinched several parts of her body, including her cheeks and arms. Nothing seemed to change in the room nor did she suddenly wake up, but she still felt like this had to be a dream, so she shut her eyes, counted to ten and opened it. Still nothing changed. Her index and middle finger caressed her lips and she gasped when felt how warm it is. Then she touched the part of her face that the princess nuzzled, followed by the cheek she kissed and the parts of her body that were hugged. All of them had the exact same feeling. That kiss was real. So was the hug, cheek nuzzle and cheek kiss. On this day, both the commoner and the princess confess their love for each other. Griselda's face flushed with red as she became giddy and her body restless with delight. She had been hiding this feeling for two years and now it is out in the open. The best part about is that the princess shares those feelings too. Griselda has no idea where this will go or how approving others, especially those among royalty, will be of this relationship, but she doesn't feel scared or anxious. Hard times are sure to come regardless of how they feel about each other, but for now she must enjoy this brand new part of her life. With an adorable smile on her face, she sat up, grabbed her pen and ink jar, opened her diary to an empty page and began writing about what just happened.

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Being giddy]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : giddy as hell | company : Griselda | outfit : pajamas and her hair was let loose | profile: x | OOC : Short, and I'm sorry.

In fact, it was was actually a short while before Cathy returned to the dorms, having the tray and dishes all cleared up and take care of by someone in charge. By the time she returned, the room mate was now working on something else on the diary, and the princess leaned a bit closer to the other's side, feeling a bit more curious with the future creation. "So, whatcha writing?" the redhead asked, the tone being soft as silk as her eyes inspected the handiwork. Whatever that was, it would become interesting in the aftermath, and that was what she was hoping for every single time.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

It is not Griselda's mind that allows her to write the way she does, The words on the page come from her heart. What she does is carefully listen to her heart and allow it to guide her hand as she writes. Of course, with ink and parchment being so precious, she can't be writing a lot. Note taking is essential for her, and poetry is simply her way of bringing out what she feels on the inside. Of course, without Catherine, who knows if Griselda would've discovered this part of her. It wasn't long after Catherine left that she returned to room. Griselda didn't write all that much, and it wasn't even poetry. It simply a recollection of what just happened. The commoner stopped writing and formed an embarrassed look on her face as she replied to Catherine,

"I-Its nothing special...I...I'm just documenting what took place today...I...I figure it will be worth reading it about in the future...d-don't you think? I-I can tear off the page and toss it aside if you're not comfortable with that."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Stopped writing, now talking]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : sleepy | company : Griselda | outfit : Sleepy Wear, but fabric is a darker red, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

With the situation yesterday still having to be averted, especially with the weather so not working well in her favor, today's knit classes would help to alleviate the boredom later on. With the weather being that bad, Catherine was hoping that it would be less stressful for the next few days ; it would suck if it would continue on, especially with more people getting sick. Nova had been there, then the tailor (though less prominent), so hopefully, that would be the last of the victims being under the weather. The princess yawned, being cocooned alongside her lover to share in the warmth. While being careful not to wake the other, she sat up slowly, rubbing a bit of the lethargic feeling off her eyelids; she was feeling a bit too sleepy with the chilly weather but no, she should stay a bit more focused, at least for this morning.

It was then that she saw two envelopes that must have slipped underneath their door and curiosity was starting to get to her. Groaning a bit because of her current state, she gradually got out of bed, bare feet hitting the floor as she bent to pick up the envelopes. Turned out that they were sealed with a wax sign, meaning they were not just normal envelopes. Whatever it was, it was important to read them, but not without her girlfriend also rousing from her slumber.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Yesterday proved not to be highly eventful. Griselda had gone to the tailor shop known as the Floating Lotus with Catherine. The princess had a certain request she liked to see fulfilled, but it was not going to happen yesterday. The lady who was helping them out did not have what she needed to help out Catherine and was dealing with private matters involving a theft that took place at the shop. It will not be possible for Catherine and Griselda to return today to the shop, but perhaps on their next free day they can visit Leonora and talk about the request again. Until then, they have two days at the academy to spend learning and training. She had rested comfortably alongside the princess, something that she has gotten quite used to since she no longer feels so nervous or shy about this sleeping arrangement. It would not be until morning after the princess had got up from bed that Griselda stirred from her sleep and slowly sat up on the bed. Catherine was at the door holding envelops that had a wax seal on them. If it was one envelope, then it had to be for the princess alone, but there were two envelopes. Both could be for Catherine, but Griselda is not sure.

"A-Ah...U-Um...p-pleasant morning p-princess...Um...a-are those envelopes for you?"

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Waking up

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:08 am
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : now excited | company : Griselda | outfit : Sleepy Wear, but fabric is a darker red, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

The design on both the wax seals was definitely ornate, though when Catherine looked at the back of the envelope, she noticed the two names, with one of them obviously belonging to the princess herself and the other belonging to her beloved. At the sound of the other's voice, she yawned once again, though a small smile crossed her face. "About time that you are waking up, love. Turns out that even you are the recipient for the invitation." After handing the envelope bearing Zelda's name to the other red-head, the Valor princess broke the seal, gently prying the paper inside away from its confinement so that she would unfold it to stare at the contents. After looking through the words for a minute, that was when a grin broke on her face, the sleepy look on her body replaced with excitement. Finally! Something exciting to look for after a short while, a good excuse to get started on something else after classes today.

"Looks like we have a gala to attend to, though it will take place after elective classes tomorrow. Hope you'll still know how to dance, because you'll need it someday."

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Griselda did not expect that one of the envelopes that were slipped under the door was for her. This can't be from her father. The seal on the envelope is not the same as the tattoo on her back. Aside from the school and her father, no one else sends her letters. After getting out of bed, she received the envelope that had her name on it from Catherine, broke the seal, and took out the letter. The contents of the letter were surprising to Griselda upon reading it. To sum up what is written, she and Catherine were invited to attend a gala event in the evening on the night of the elective classes. Of course, she can't imagine that they were the only ones invited. The thought of seeing Catherine in a beautiful evening dress at a gala...it made Griselda's heart skip a beat momentarily. Catherine expressed her excitement to go to this gala and hopes that Griselda still knows how to dance. It is not that Griselda does not know how to dance, but she does not have a lot of experience dancing with someone else, especially in a big fancy party setting. Does she even have a dress for such an event? She does not know and the last thing she wants to do is embarrass the person by looking terrible.

"Ah...but...I don't think I h-have a dress for this occasion...I...I-I never been to a gala...I don't know how act in such a place and...a-and I don't want to embarrass you..."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Reading the invitation and talking to Catherine]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : now excited | company : Griselda | outfit : Sleepy Wear, but fabric is a darker red, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

Oh right... The fact that Zelda still hadn't had a formal dress to wear for the occasion was definitely a bummer. Cathy tapped a finger against her own chin as she contemplated on what to say on that one. "Maybe my parents have heard about this, too, so they might deliver the dresses tomorrow. Etiquette for the gala can wait once the knit class is done for. Better shower." Though still, even as they both showered and dressed up for the departure to the classroom, the letters were kept in the satchel alongside the other things necessary for the lecture, that was if Nova would recover from the illness. Not to mention that they may have to resort to the breakfast-on-the-go option since they had no time to ponder on what to go for the gala just yet. That may have to be pushed aside till after classes, but then there's Jolly Kayne for electives tomorrow. Indeed, they may be short on time.

"But one thing is for sure when we have to dance on the floor. Better be confident," she spoke as she ran away from the dorm room so that they would dash on the way to the classroom, but not without Cathy snatching a bag of turnovers from the kitchen, with the proper payment, of course.

-- Exit --

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Catherine did make a point about priority. They should be getting ready for their class today rather than worry about an event that is taking place tomorrow. Perhaps one of the worst things that can come from tomorrow is that one or both of them do not attend this event. It is more likely that Catherine would go to the event without Griselda assuming that her desire to go to the gala is so great. Griselda will have to check her wardrobe to see if she has a dress, but she doubts that she does. She will worry about this when class is over. For now she had to get ready, so she showered and got dressed for today. As usual, she tied her hair into a high ponytail and prepared her satchel with everything she needed for the day. It was not long after she finished getting ready that Catherine grabbed Griselda's hand and hurried out of the dorm room. Were they running late for class? If she had to guess, it is most likely Catherine wanted to get a quick breakfast, and Griselda was right. Their first stop was the kitchen, where she paid for turnovers. From the kitchen, they quickly departed and went straight to their knit classroom.

""

❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying her satchel]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Going to class with Catherine]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Ready for school]
❀ ✿OOC: [Exit to Elementor Classroom]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : tired | company : Zelda | outfit :
                                        N/A yet | profile: x | OOC :

-- Day Flip --

The passionate consummation last night was memorable, but now, Catherine was so tired, still pulling Zelda close, smelling the scent of her hair even though they were both obviously messy from the aftermath. They had ended up having just one round, but still, it was loving and affectionate, making sure to attack all the sweet spots before they both reached the edge. But now that today's the morning after the gala, the princess just wanted to continue sleeping, laying like this forever, but alas, her consciousness was floating out of the abyss of sleep's embrace, and her vermilion irises were talking in the sunlight pouring through the windows. Could it mean that the weather was now warm? It must be, though the reprieve from the cold could just be brief. Slowly, she sat up, her naked body still covered by the blanket, as she stared even further to the view shown through the glass.

Come to think of it, she suddenly remembered the time in which they should head out to the tailor shop together. However, it would depend if the owner would still be available for the services, as the female shifter may have other plans for the day aside from her work.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash