• Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:49 pm
Name, Image: Nefertiri
Class: Middle
Current Rank: Youth -> Guard

Desired Rank(s): Patrol Leader

Connections: Her sister, brother and father. Especially her high-class sister.
Reputation: Despite being middle-class, Nefertiri holds herself high, dignified and devoted to her family and her pride. Already as a young cub she's shown to be quick to learn about various pride members, remembering their faces and names easily~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:38 am
Ecavi

I'll pick Mzi for Historian, then. Meiyue's young, she'll figure something out. heart  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:06 pm
Name, Image: Europa
Class: Upper-middle
Current Rank: Youth

Desired Rank(s): (Eventually) Host

Connections: Both of her parents are High class. Mother Kahini is now a Mid-Wife, father Porphyrios is a Lord.
Reputation: Europa is a rather quiet cub. Due to her unfortunate disproportionate body large amounts of physical activity is rather difficult for her. Instead of going out playing with other cubs and being a rambunctious child she looks inward, focusing on her hobbies. Even at a young age she's shown the drive and determination to put her best paw forward in her work.

I personally think host would be an amazing opportunity for Europa as it would give her a goal to strive reach. She'd be giving it her all, most likely pushing herself beyond both her comfort zone and boundaries for the greater good of the pride.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:24 am
This thread is now closed to new applications. What follows are the loose ends that need wrapping up!

Krysin
Name, Image: Morvan
Class:
Current Rank: Youth (Upper-middle class)

Desired Rank(s): Apprentice -> Host

Connections: His parents are rogues who joined the pride.
Reputation: Van's a rather reserved cub, who, compared to other cubs, has a considerable amount of patience and tolerance. He has the tendency to keep all the things that irk him to himself, and once in a blue moon it'll boil over and he'll throw a bit of a tantrum.

Pollack
Name, Image: Europa
Class: Upper-middle
Current Rank: Youth

Desired Rank(s): (Eventually) Host

Connections: Both of her parents are High class. Mother Kahini is now a Mid-Wife, father Porphyrios is a Lord.
Reputation: Europa is a rather quiet cub. Due to her unfortunate disproportionate body large amounts of physical activity is rather difficult for her. Instead of going out playing with other cubs and being a rambunctious child she looks inward, focusing on her hobbies. Even at a young age she's shown the drive and determination to put her best paw forward in her work.

I personally think host would be an amazing opportunity for Europa as it would give her a goal to strive reach. She'd be giving it her all, most likely pushing herself beyond both her comfort zone and boundaries for the greater good of the pride.

"Reserved" and "quiet" are not desirable descriptors for Hosts. High Priestess Upenzi might pick one quiet cub out as a potential apprentice on a whim but not two and definitely not from the same family. So.. I have some other suggestions for you!

Morvan - Consider putting his patience (and the potential grudge-holding a temper may suggest) to use and have him aim for Historian! Bonus points: it's the most male-friendly priesthood since, should he marry out of the rank, he never really stops knowing the things.

Europa - Consider having her scooped up by the midwives! If she's not keeping busy with other cubs, it's easy to think an upper-mid female cub would be drawing attention from the priests. Her mother being a midwife already might make some hesitate, but in the end, we need midwives!

Let me know if you want to take my suggestions. If not, feel free to continue the conversation over PMs and we'll figure something out!

Kivras
Name, Image: Nefertiri
Class: Middle
Current Rank: Youth -> Guard

Desired Rank(s): Patrol Leader

Connections: Her sister, brother and father. Especially her high-class sister.
Reputation: Despite being middle-class, Nefertiri holds herself high, dignified and devoted to her family and her pride. Already as a young cub she's shown to be quick to learn about various pride members, remembering their faces and names easily~

Nefertiri just became a guard, she would not yet have proven herself competent enough to take charge of any patrols. I'll keep her in mind for the future, but for now she simply isn't qualified.

AstoriaFallen
Name, Image: Helios
Class: Upper-Middle
Current Rank: cub

Desired Rank(s): Historian

Connections: aside from mom and dad, none in the pride currently. smile
Reputation: Eager to learn and very well mannered. Loves to absorb knowledge like a sponge and share facts with others.

You've already gotten four special ranks, you're not getting any more. Looking at how things are turning out, there aren't any options for swapping anybody out either. Sorry!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:37 pm
Sounds good to me 'Cavi <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:27 pm
Sorry about the late reply. But I'd love to take your suggestion for Europa! She'll definitely do well in the role of mid-wife as well.

Ecavi

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Plots changed, Faruk is not marrying into a higher class. ' - ' At least, not with the current plot.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff