Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Romance? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had your heart broken?
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
never been in love
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:45 am
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

Cool, I dont recall seeing Depp in a bad role but lately hes only been doing what his faces movies anyway sadly sad .

I am sorry for just up and leaving last night. It was getting really late and i was having trouble staying awake.

ha No problem it happens to me too.

I cant help it. I feel bad for leaving mid conversation. Yes it happens to everyone but doesnt change the fact that i feel bad when i do it. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:52 pm
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

Cool, I dont recall seeing Depp in a bad role but lately hes only been doing what his faces movies anyway sadly sad .

I am sorry for just up and leaving last night. It was getting really late and i was having trouble staying awake.

I cant help it. I feel bad for leaving mid conversation. Yes it happens to everyone but doesnt change the fact that i feel bad when i do it. razz

lol thanks for caring anyway ^^  

ChaiNeko

Romantic Dreamer

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:52 pm
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

Anytime smile
If i can help it, i will always be like "im heading off"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:40 pm
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

Anytime smile

Same here and thanks c:  

ChaiNeko

Romantic Dreamer

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:10 pm
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

Anytime smile

Same here and thanks c:

No problem. smile
So what are you up to tonight?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:11 pm
Zaelesis

No problem. smile

I'm up to nothing xD
What about you?  

ChaiNeko

Romantic Dreamer

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:24 pm
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

No problem. smile

I'm up to nothing xD
What about you?

Sat around having a drink and playing some stuff with a few friends.
We were debating having a fire but it looked like it was gunna rain. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:28 pm
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

No problem. smile

I'm up to nothing xD
What about you?

Fire? What would you burn? Sounds like fun! I love rain ^^  

ChaiNeko

Romantic Dreamer

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:31 pm
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

No problem. smile

I'm up to nothing xD
What about you?

Fire? What would you burn? Sounds like fun! I love rain ^^

A few people in our circle have fire pits in their yard. Any spare wood really. Usually tree trimmings from around the area.

It was fun but wish we had a few more people. Some people backed out so we couldnt play a few things.

I love the rain when its warm or im inside and can admire it from a dry place razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 pm
Zaelesis

A few people in our circle have fire pits in their yard. Any spare wood really. Usually tree trimmings from around the area.

It was fun but wish we had a few more people. Some people backed out so we couldnt play a few things.

I love the rain when its warm or im inside and can admire it from a dry place razz

Not too fond of being out in it but I do enjoy the sound c:  

ChaiNeko

Romantic Dreamer

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

The soft tapping of rain on the roof/window. Its such an amazing sound to fall asleep to. Relaxing to the core.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:38 pm
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

The soft tapping of rain on the roof/window. Its such an amazing sound to fall asleep to. Relaxing to the core.

It is! Especially for me,I'm always so anxious and it calms me emotion_dowant  

ChaiNeko

Romantic Dreamer

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:39 pm
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

It is! Especially for me,I'm always so anxious and it calms me emotion_dowant

Same here. It feel so much better having something to listen to at night but its hard to find stuff that doesnt make me want to listen to it, like music or a tv show.

Rain just makes that so much easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm
Zaelesis

Same here. It feel so much better having something to listen to at night but its hard to find stuff that doesnt make me want to listen to it, like music or a tv show.

I really love thunderstorms lol I'm weird like that.  

ChaiNeko

Romantic Dreamer

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:02 am
ChaiNeko
Zaelesis

I really love thunderstorms lol I'm weird like that.

Lol again one of those situations that i enjoy listening to it or watching it from afar (this one time we were camping and a storm hit the other side of the lake, we got to watch the lightning coming down and could hear the rain and thunder but the sky was clear where we were.)
but i wanna stay out of them. razz
Was nearly hit by lightning once walking home when it went from a clear night to thunder storm in less then a minute.  
Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff