Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:07 pm
Meepfur

Nymphylath replied. <It is needed, so what harm is it to keep an eye out for it and well, getting something from it?> She stretched.

"Mmh, good." Lex shifted and pause, looking at Adi. "Can I just flop in your lap?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:37 am
Mazamath remained skeptical, but found it not worth voicing.  He had no desire to argue with a dragon he'd only just met, especially when His was enjoying herself so much.  Instead, he settled for returning to easy conversation. We've not visited with anyone from Zanoma in some time.

"I guess it's only fair," she replied with pretend coyness, "Since you let me play with your hair and all." The request from a near-stranger to flop in their naked lap might have given some pause, but not Adi, who answered by happily shifting position to better accomodate such a request.

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:26 pm
Nymphylath sighed and simply stretched, eyes whirling as she glanced back at her's and really, beloved? They might be here for a while then. She looked back and mmh.

L'ex smiled and wiggled into the lap with a cheerful noise, running a finger over A'di's knee. "I guess we could also do a few other things, involving your hands in my hair and my position." He gave a small saucy grin. "If you care to do something a bit less innocent?"

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:07 pm
Well. Mazamath noted the current situation on the beach with an amused snort. They wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon! I think I may go for another swim. Care to join me?

Adi laughed, and wriggled just a little at the brush of L'ex's finger over her knee. "Hmmm," she breathed out, making a show of giving it a great deal of thought. "You're no pirate, but you do smell better than one, so I suppose it's worth a go."

Shaddaling
And with that, I think this one is done for, haha.

Meepfur
Crew

[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas