The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:50 am
Erythyr
Marshmallow Pouf
oyehh

(๐Ÿ”ถ) ไบบ ไฟฎ ็พ… (๐Ÿ”ถ)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

โ—„ STATS โ–บ

: tab tab :tab: โ†’ Phyiscal Stats:
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 3
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 3
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 4
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 1
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 1
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 3
: tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 22
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 5 + 2 = 7
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 5 + 1 = 6
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 5
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 2
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 2

Huh? Oh, yeah! That blind kid beat me way too easily two days ago. How was I supposed to know he can blind people? Azura let off a sigh. Seeing the assignment written on the board, Azura let off a sigh, as he took out his paper from his bag and his pen. Well, I guess there's no way out of this. Azura muttered, as he began writing.

My name is Azura Hishura of Trendel. I was originally from Valor, but due to family issues, I had to leave to Trendel, before I was orphaned by the Kingdom of Valor. My raiment is Soul Fist, as I am a Tadfaer. When using this raiment, I surround my body with a smoke like substance and the very smoke swirling around me begins to fuse with my arms, thus causing my raiment to manifest over my body to give me a tattoo appearance. It is also notable that this very smoke is my soul wavelength extending out of my body in the look of that of an exoskeleton. With this, I am able to use the durability of my own soul as a pair of gauntlets.

This very raiment does not add to my strength or to my speed, as currently, they are just used as a pair of gloves. I have previously trained under ex-military commander Roland to teach me the art of fighting in a small fishing village. What I currently do not know about my raiment is this rumor of emotional distress being a downfall to all Tadfaer users. I wish to know how to keep my emotional state as controllable as possible, and I wish to know about how I can better my skills to be more offensive other than having to use my own innate abilities to give myself the extra boost in skills for when I graduate.

And with that, Azura finished writing it. Well, we can leave after we finished, so I'll wait up for you, Julia. Azura assured her, as he went to the front desk and handed his paper in.

โ—„ ITEM LIST โ–บ

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 am
                                                                                              ๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”‚
                                                                                              โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

Cassandra had missed Juliana turn in her assignment, but looked up from her records to see a male turn in his paper. Cassandra decided to grade it, since there was only two people in the class. There was supposed to be 3 students, but one still wasn't there. Sighing, Cassandra picked up the paper, revealing Juliana's paper underneath. She would grade that later. She started to scan Azura's. He didn't state his Knit or Raiment until a few sentences in, but Cassandra didn't want to shoot down creativity, especially if it made the assignment more enjoyable. Ah, so he was the Tadfaer. Soul Fists seemed quite strange, but then again, Tadfaer were supposed to be myths. She finished reading the paper, and dipped the tip of her quill in red ink, and wrote a small A in the top left hand corner. She decided she'd grade the second one later or tomorrow, so she dismisses class.

"Class is dismissed. I Hope to see you all again next time, where we will be figuring out how to improve on our Raiments." She turns around and erases the chalkboard, and then walks out. Cassandra stopped to raise an eyebrow at Vivienne, who was lurking by the door, but kept walking.

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: Tenebraer/Tadfaer Classroom
                                                                                              ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Juliana, Azura, and a lurking Vivienne.
                                                                                              ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: As Seen
                                                                                              ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Calm
                                                                                              ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: A bag
                                                                                              ๐• ๐• ๐•”: ยคโ—ยคโ—ยคโ—ยค

Marshmallow Pouf
                                                                                              The-DJ-Ghost
                                                                                              oyehh

Erythyr

Erythyr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Š

When Cassandra had awoke, she had been disappointed to see the wind blowing harshly against the trees near her home. She had pulled on her red cloak, and she had wrapped it around her tightly as she hurried out of her home, purse in hand. She entered the academy with a sigh of relief and hurried to her classroom, wanting to arrive before any of her students.

[ Enter Cassandra to the Tenebraer/Tadfaer Classroom ]

To the professor's relief, there was yet to be a student in her classroom this morning. Cassandra sit her bag down on her desk with a small jingle of the clasps. She tenderly removed a stick of chalk and began to write on the board.

Today we'll be demonstrating our wondrous Raiments. I don't want to hear any fuss about how horrible or evil it is. For student safety purposes, I will refrain from demonstrating my own Raiment. If your Raiment causes another serious harm, we may make adjustments.

She writes in her elegant handwriting. She adjusts some things on her desk as she waits, sitting patiently in her chair.
                                        โ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Šโ‹‰โ‹Š

โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข: Tenebraer/Tadfaer Classroom. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”š๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ: No one currently. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”’๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ: As seen, with red cloak. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ: N/A โ‹‰โ‹Š โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค: Her purse, then nothing. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก: Calm. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐” : Yay new format~ โ‹‰โ‹Š

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:03 am
User Image

---------------------------------------------V A N AxxxB L A C K E
              ------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

A tad bit late for class after rubbing the cream that the doctor had given her, Vana forgot about the required hour that she would need for it to settle in. The result would be running a tad bit late for class, but at least she wouldn't outright miss it. Jogging to the classrooms, the burnt first year would round a corner and then hurry inside the classroom just as the professor would be writing on the board. "Ah-Ah'm sorry. I kinda got preoccupied in some thangs. Ah'm here now though." Her accent reeked of a lower income than most students would most likely be used to hearing. Vana quickly took her seat before looking at the board curiously. It looks like she had wandered into class on the day of a show-and-tell.

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cassandra looked up from her desk as Vana walked into the room. She was one of her two Tadfaers. Having two Tadfaers was most definitely hard, as Cassandra hardly understood their Knit any more than they did, as not much was known about it. Though it was difficult, it was also an amazing learning experience, teaching the extraordinary Tadfaers. When Vana spoke, though, Cassandra was somewhat surprised at how thick her accent was today. Yes, the girl's accent would slip out occasionally while talking, as it was part of her, but usually the girl tried to cover it up. Cassandra decided not to mention it, though, as she knew the accent embarrassed the girl, well, it at least used to.

"Don't worry, Vana, you're actually quite early, as no one else has arrived." She reassures the girl, adjusting her headband of flowers.

โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข: Tenebraer/Tadfaer Classroom. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”š๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ: No one currently. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”’๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ: As seen, with red cloak. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ: N/A โ‹‰โ‹Š โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค: Her purse, then nothing. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก: Calm. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐” : Yay new format~ โ‹‰โ‹Š

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:28 pm
Neryem

Erythyr

Marshmallow Pouf

oyehh

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

โ—„ STATS โ–บ

tab tab :tab: โ†’ Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 3
tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 5
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 2

]โ—Žโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ—Ž[

With everything that happened in the hallways, Azura had finally and carefully made it to the classroom without getting into any major problems with any other teachers who could be roaming the halls, or Gin who would probably be walking around in wolf form trying to scare people. At any moment, Azura had taken Julia to the classroom after basically asking her out on a date, and being oblivious to the romantic side of it. Apparently to him, it just seemed like a get together, as well as with Kayl probably bringing that blind girl from music class. It also reminded him of the Warsong family being there, and how it would probably get awkward pretty fast. Just the thought of it made him sigh a bit. But a bigger issue of what made him shiver where he stood, was the fact that through this door was actually Cassandra Troy waiting to just lay into them. Okay.... Ready!! Azura would brace himself as he would open the door. I'm sorry I was late today, Ms. Troy! Azura would say. Looking inside, it seemed to be just her and another girl with a large and strange burn mark on the left side of her body. Her hair was also half white, which may have been probably because of an accident, but Azura wouldn't state that. At all...

]โ—Žโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ—Ž[

โ—„ ITEM LIST โ–บ

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image

---------------------------------------------V A N AxxxB L A C K E
              ------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

"Phew. Fer a minute, I thought that Ah'd be late here." Vana said, breathing a sigh of relief while leaning back in her seat. It seemed like she was early, or at least that's according to the teacher her. She would spend the time twiddling her fingers and wondering how Kissa was doing. Ever since they had become a thing, the country girl found herself worrying about her. Maybe she was being a tad overprotective? Or did all girlfriends do this kind of stuff together? It was kind of hard to tell, at least for her.

Erythyr

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Seeing that Azura didn't have a problem with going to the gala, Julia grinned. She just had to ask Kayl about it; he probably had gone to other balls and stuff but that didn't necessarily mean that he'd want to go to this one. If she didn't know that Azura would be going and if Kayl said no, she wouldn't want to go either. But Azura already said yes and one friend for company was still better than none. This year was already shaping up to be better than last year (excepting one minor issue that she couldn't do anything about).

Once she said, it seemed that Azura just realised where exactly he was and just how much trouble they'd be in if he was found out. The sight of his bright red face made her chuckle; it was a funny look, even though she definitely wasn't going to snitch on him. They ran through the corridors as inconspicuously as possible and Julia was so focused on not being seen that when Azura spoke again, it took a couple of seconds to realise what he'd asked and when she did, she had to pause for a moment. "Eh? A date?" she asked, eyebrows raised in surprise. If she was being honest, Julia hadn't ever thought about dating, not really. She'd seen people on dates, she'd witnessed being asked to go on dates, but she hadn't ever been interested and being asked now, for the first time, was really strange and foreign. "Sorry, Azura, but I'll have to say no to the date," she shrugged apologetically. It wasn't anything against Azura, but Julia just didn't think she wanted a date, especially at that moment. "We can still go as friends though," she added, a little awkwardly, but that was all the awkwardness that she allowed. She meant it when she said she wanted to go with friends.

They were side-tracked an explosion somewhere in the courtyard and all the chaos that came with it, making them even later, much to Julia's chagrin. They didn't even have time to figure out what happened but if they stayed to investigate, they'd miss the class and because Julia didn't want to deal with Marisenn and Professor Troy both, her decision was made, even though she wasn't happy about it. They'd finally made it to class and Julia couldn't help a grimace when she entered and saw Professor Troy already inside. "Yeah, sorry," she echoed Azura, and she did look contrite. She hadn't meant to be late. After taking a seat, she noticed a rather familiar girl in the room with them. "Oh, hey, I didn't know you were in this class too." she called out, recognising her from the mishap in combat class, although Julia didn't catch her name. She did have her suspicions based on how she reacted there that she might be a classmate, but afterwards, she didn't give it too much thought and seeing it confirmed was a little surprising. "I'm Julia by the way," she introduced herself belatedly, grinning and giving a slight wave. She made a mistake last time and Julia wasn't one to not say hi to new people, at least not right off the bat.

WHERE her and Lyra's room tab tab tab WHO Azura, Vana and Cassandra tab tab tab FEELING surprised

OOC profile in the name

The-DJ-Ghostx

Erythyrx

Neryemx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Cassandra only had to wait a few more minutes before two out of three of her other students entered, and together. Cassandra quirked an eyebrow at Juliana and Azura entering together, but like most things she noticed, she didn't mention it. She nodded at the two.

"Azura, Juliana, please take a seat. Today's exercise will consist of being... creative with our Raiments. I want us to try and use our Raiments in ways other than the evil ways our Raiments appear to be meant for." She explains. Throughout class, Cassandra has them safely experiment doing things with their Raiments, such as having Juliana try to lift things with her bones, or trap people as if trapping a thief. She had Azura practice with stopping attacks, rather than inflicting them, and she had Vana do the same as Azura, and of course the attacks were gentle to moderate, as not to harm the soul much. They finished class soon enough.

"Alright, that will end class for today." She said, taking a seat at her desk and beginning to write some things down.

โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข: Tenebraer/Tadfaer Classroom. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”š๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ: No one currently. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”’๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ: As seen, with red cloak. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ: "Successful class, again." N/A โ‹‰โ‹Š โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค: Nothing. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก: Calm. โ‹‰โ‹Š ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐” : Yay new format~ โ‹‰โ‹Š

oyehh
                                        The-DJ-Ghost
                                        Neryem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ - Begin Interaction for New RP Day - ]

This was going to be interesting. Gannon was a Diviner, not a Tenebraer or a Tadfaer but here he was, stepping into the classroom to substitute the class. When Rhysian had asked about the Professors who had yet to be hired and the classes that needed to be substituted, much to Gannonโ€™s surprise, Rhysian had insisted on substituting the Diviner Class. While Gannon was grateful for the help and the break from the Diviner Class, he had been caught off guard at how adamant Rhysian had been about helping to teach the class while Gannon worked on finding a replacement Professor. But now that Rhysian had taken over the Diviner Class, that left the Tenebraer/Tadfaer Class for Gannonโ€ฆ

Frowning, he placed his hands on his hips and narrowed his gaze. Despite being a bit late to the class, it seemed that the two students that were supposed to be here were either late as well or theyโ€™d decided not to attend the first day of class. He would prefer if, like him, they were a bit late, but that remained to be seen. Like the Diviner Class, the Tenebraer/Tadfaer Class was a hard one to get a teacher for. Theyโ€™d had a few candidates over the years, but they didnโ€™t last.

Sighing, Gannon took a seat on the edge of the desk at the front of the class, crossing his arms over his chest. Heโ€™d wait a bit before he went to look for Azura and Juliana โ€“ if they were smart, they wouldnโ€™t keep him waiting longโ€ฆ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Oyehh

The-DJ-Ghost

Gannon Noble โ€“ [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:53 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              After resolving to work harder the next year, Julia almost couldn't believe the situation she was currently in. After training and studying most of the summer, she decided the night before that she deserved some rest and stayed up until late relaxing, something that she'd normally done before and gotten away with but when she opened her eyes that morning to see the sun shining broghtly and higher in the sky than normal, she thought she was dreaming. It was with no small amount of horror that she realised that no, it wasn't a dream and she really had overslept on the first day; she'd wasted no time jumping out of bed and changing before rushing out the door, not even glancing back.

It didn't matter who was teaching them this time (if they even had a teacher) but Julia had seen what happened with Cassandra. If the whoever they were getting was a good one, then she hadn't wanted to give them a reason to not put in the effort to teach; if they did get a b***h then yeah, she'd respond in kind but it'd be hard to justify being difficult to Marisenn if she couldn't say they'd acted like assholes from the start. It didn't matter now, she was late anyway but she'd tried and didn't that count?

By the time she skidded past the doorway to the classroom, Julia was panting heavily, clutching at a stitch in her side, having run from her dorm non-stop at top speed. "Made it!" she cried out before dropping her hands to her knees as taking a few moments to catch her breath. When she looked up again, she was surprised to note that not only was Azura not in class yet, but the only other person there was Gannon, the head Court Mage. Julia looked around just to be certain but seeing no one else in the room, she turned her confused gaze back to the Court Mage. "Excuse me sir, but shouldn't our teacher be here?" she asked, putting the effort to actually be polite like Marisenn always instructed her. Gannon never seemed to care that she was a Tenebraer but she rarely ever spoke to him. And she couldn't imagine why he'd be there unless something happened to their new teacherโ€”not that they'd had the best track record anyway. Cassandra left after he last year and Julia was beyond disappointed when Vivian followed her. The Trendelian Court Mage was the only other authority figure that she was close to other than her guardian and Julia had considered her a mentor after teaching her for two year. She hated having to start over with someone new but at least there'd be someone.

WHERE Tenebraer/Tadfaer classroom tab tab tab WHO Gannon tab tab tab FEELING disappointed

OOC profile in the name

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:16 pm
User Image

Just when Gannon was ready to head out of the classroom to round up Julia and Azura, the door opened and Julia, out of breath and clearly a bit frazzled, burst through the door. Arching a brow, he watched as she fell to her hands and knees on the ground. He was concerned for a moment, but when she glanced up, he realized that she was only taking a breather. It seemed the young Tenebraer had run all the way to class.

As she spoke, inquiring as to where the teacher was, he frowned. โ€œWhile I may not be a Tenebraer or a Tadfaer Ms. Ankel, I am more than capable of leading a classโ€ฆFor the time being and until further notice, Iwill be your instructor.โ€ He stated evenly and firmly. First, she was late, then she had the gall to not only fail to apologize but to also question his presence. To say that this class was getting off to a rocky start would be a gross understatement.

โ€œAt this point, I am assuming that Mr. Hishura is either asleep, ditching class or simply forgot that classes began today.โ€ Gannon said with an irritated sigh and look. It seemed that the lack of a loyal professor had caused the students to become a bit lax in their studies โ€“ this would be quickly remedied.

โ€œNo matter, you and I can have a one on one session this class.โ€ Gesturing for her to come forward, he waited until she was seated before he spoke again. โ€œNow, while I am familiar with your powers as a Tenebraer, I must confess that I have never seen them in action. Mind giving me a demonstration?โ€

Oyehh

The-DJ-Ghost

Gannon Noble โ€“ [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:17 pm
The_littlest_dragonfly

Oyehh

Normal Azura

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

โ—„ STATS โ–บ

tab tab :tab: โ†’ Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 3
tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 2

And so began the school year. And horribly to, if he would add. As he came to in the fishing pond he usually always go to, he forgot about himself completely as he had been practicing his guitar skills. He really was so dedicated into his practice as a musician that he would completely forget about class sometimes last year. Now thathe was a second year, times hasn't changed much since then. He still showed up late to class sometimes with Julia and other times without. If it wasn't for his dedication to control his Tadfaer abilities, he'd have completely forgotten. Walking over to class, Azura had cautiously had this upbeat step about him to the point where it seemed as though he hadn't cared about the fact that he was late to his first day. He figured there weren't that many teachers for his class. Tenebraer's and Tadfaers are the most rare knits in the world. Stepping inside the classroom, he'd find something else he definitely wasn't familiar with. That being Ganon Noble, making it seem that this had to have been a serious moment. Holding his guitar on his left hand, Azura would then blow in respect to the man. Good morning, Mr. Noble. I was busy practicing up on writing some new songs to see if anything would be good. Sorry I got carried away with time. Azura would say to the court mage. Taking his seat, he heard of how Ganon would like to see her raiment at work. Azura homself did wonder about how much she had improved over the summer.

โ—„ ITEM LIST โ–บ

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Gannon didn't seem impressed with her after she spoke, irritated as a matter of fact and Julia's head tilted slightly as she wondered if she said something wrong. It wouldn't be the first time, not even close, but this was the head court mage and it really didn't help her current situation to be obstinate and uncaring. His response only proved it as his annoyance was clear, and even Julia could tell he was offended. Cringing a bit, she backpedalled quickly, "ah, sorry sir. I didn't know who our new teacher was," she said as she dropped her bag at her usual desk and took her seat. It wasn't that she didn't think he could teach them, but Julia had to admit, she didn't expect a Diviner teacher, and certainly not the head of the school. It was hard enough finding Tenebraers and Tadfaers now, let alone ones good enough to teach, but this was the first time it happened to her.

After noting Azura's absence and clearly irritated by the current proceedings, Gannon then asked for a demonstration of her powers. Ironically, that was the moment that Azura entered the class and Julia visibly brightened at the sight of him. She'd had enough of one-on-one sessions and privately, despite being used to being in the presence of people who were displeased with her, she wasn't looking forward to it, even though Gannon was probably more justified in his displeasure than most. "Yeah, I can do that," she told Gannon before getting out of her seat obligingly, waving and smiling at Azura as she did.

Making her way to an area cleared up for demonstrations, Julia waited a little to make sure they both were paying attention before closing her eyes. She could sense all the individual bones in the room, including the ones in her two living spectators, as always, but she focused on the ones she stored within her bag. She barely needed concentrate to have them fly out of her bag to float out in front of her. Opening her eyes, she moved her hands and the bones moved with her, floating and moving in a quite an intricate dance. It took most of her focus to control so many individual pieces and she was aware of Gannon and Azura's eyes, but after a minute or two, she had them line up in front of her and with a wave of her hand, they came together to assemble her trusty staff within her grip. She struck out at invisible opponents only to demonstrate the sturdiness of her weapon before returning the bones to her bag. "What do you think?" she asked, eagerly awaiting the verdict and feeling rather pleased with herself. Before the summer, it would've been much harder to perform the trick with the dancing bones but now not only was she barely winded afterwards but her speed had also improved.

WHERE Tenebraer/Tadfaer classroom tab tab tab WHO Gannon and Azura tab tab tab FEELING curious

OOC profile in the name

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:26 am
User Image

Gannon could tell, this was not going to be an easy class to teach. Not only was he not a Tadfaer or a Tenebraer, but the students seemed to think that they wouldnโ€™t be held to the same standards as other students. Thus, when Azura walked in late, carrying a guitar and openly claiming that writing songs was more important than his studies, Gannon knew that heโ€™d need to put his foot down.

โ€œGlad that you could join us, Mr. Hishura. However, if you continue to be late to class, I will be inclined to expel you from the Academy. I suggest you start taking your lessons as seriously as you do your song writing. That is unless, you want to become a musician and fail to harness your true power? Iโ€™ll leave that decision up to you.โ€ Harsh to be sure, but true. If students didnโ€™t want to take their studies at the Academy seriously, then they could leave.

Turning his attention back to Juliana, he stood with his hands clasped lightly behind his back. โ€œPlease proceed, Ms. Ankel.โ€ That being said, he watched as Julia took her place in the demonstration area and began. At first, he didnโ€™t see her doing anything, however, in short order, bones began to emerge from the bag at her side. Curious, Gannon watched with an arched brow and a small smile as the bones did a bit of a dance in front of her before forming into a weapon in her hands.

The display was quite impressive. Gannon suspected that Juliana could do so much more with this power, but the demonstration was impressive. As a Master, Gannon had to wonder if she would be able to control the bones within people. It was a chilling thought, but he knew her to be a kind girl, so he wasnโ€™t too worried.

โ€œVery impressive, Ms. Ankel. Well done.โ€ Gannon said with a proud smile and a little nod. โ€œYour power has vast potential, Juliana. Iโ€™m curious to see how you develop it during your time as a student.โ€ Gesturing back to her seat, he then looked to Azura. โ€œYour turn, Mr. Hishura.โ€

Oyehh

The-DJ-Ghost

Gannon Noble โ€“ [x]

Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃClassrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items