Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Event Board (No active event.)
The Cold One Enters (Roll thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blizzard120 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:11 pm
The Mr. Mime, taking advantage of our confusion in trying to assess where exactly where the wrong turn was taken, rushed through the barriers and attacked the Rowlet without provocation, leaping up and started to slap away at the bird with its Doubleslap attack. "Rowlet!" I called out. The bird fluttered frantically, trying to back away from the Mr. Mime's relentless slapping and backhanding.

"Alright then, Rowlet! Use Razor Leaf!" I shouted. The Rowlet unleashed a flurry of leaves upon the psychic, causing a fair bit of damage to the psychic. The Mr. Mime backed away, then unleashed a mental burst, discharging its Confusion attack, blasting back the Rowlet.

"Crap, Rowlet! Careful there! Can't take too much of that one!"

The Mr. Mime started to focus its power, more than its Confusion. Is that a Psybeam? "Oh no you don't! Rowlet! Sucker Punch!"

"Rooohooo!" The Rowlet shouted, rushing in after the Mr. Mime, smashing right into the Mr. Mime, causing a great deal of damage to the offending Pokemon. The Mr. Mime lost its focus, getting knocked over, then swatted at the bird for a second, making Rowlet back off. The Mr. Mime then full on pulled out an actual attack, blasting Rowlet away with another Confusion attack.

"Ugh...hang in there Rowlet! Razor Leaf!" I shouted. The Rowlet unleashed another storm of Razor Leaves, slicing up the Mr. Mime up considerably putting it finally down for the count. "...there...stay down. Seriously...wait a second, I just realized something. You were moving around rather freely just now, weren't you Rowlet?"

"Hooo?"

I started to feel about the room, and sure enough, with the mime down, the barriers were gone as well. "...huh...works for me then, I guess." I said. "Let's go..." When we made our way down across the room I took notice to another colored shard on the floor. "....?"

Rowlet - 187 / 340; 0 / 3 PP
14 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

9 Silver Tokens
Shards - 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green, 2 Yellow  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 20 and 110 ... 53!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:18 pm
"Huh...blue...still need an answer to what these things do...alright...moving on..." I said to the Rowlet. The two of us made our way down and after some time found our way into the next room...generally empty...actually, completely empty. "Did...we...huh?" I walked over towards across the room. Door's locked. "Wait, is this a legit dead end? Now of all times?"

"MIME!" Rowlet and I looked back, seeing the Mr. Mime back across the room, banged up to be sure, but really ticked off now.

"You should have done yourself a favor and left us alone, Mr. Mime...we're really not here to fight you lot, I'm wanting a way out of this place." I told it.

"MIIIIMMMEE!" An aura envelops it and much to the both of our surprises the Mime started to grow; I could feel its pressure intensifying a fair bit from what was happening. It had the same feel from that Darmanitan from earlier in this unfortunate adventure.

"That...is not natural..." Worse still is that powering up in this fashion seemed to have healed it from the beating that Rowlet gave it already. "What the hell is with this place?"

"MIME!" The Mime shouted rushing for Rowlet. The Pokemon went on the attack...

Rowlet - 187 / 340; 0 / 3 PP
14 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

9 Silver Tokens
Shards - 1 Red, 2 Blue, 1 Green, 2 Yellow

(rolling for damage, neutral matchup, Filter + Totem Pokemon boost)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:47 pm
The Mr. Mime rushed in, trying to attack with Doubleslap, but the Rowlet flew back to avoid the shot, leaving it open to the opportunity to blast the Rowlet with a Psychic blast. "Holy christ, that's a lot more power than what it was doing a few minutes ago! Rowlet! Use Razor Leaf!" I shouted. The Rowlet unleashed a hard rush of Razor Leaves, slicing up the Mr. Mime causing some damage to the Pokemon.

The Mr. Mime quickly retaliated, unleashing a flurry of leaves itself, but instead of razor like, it had a mystical glow and shimmer to them. "Magical Leaf..." I said. The leaves rushed for the Rowlet, bombarding it and knocked it to the ground. While it didn't cause that much damage, it did have a hefty impact to it that even affected the grassy bird.

"Ugh, this thing is trying to turn up the intensity with this power...whatever the hell it is. Rowlet! Use Tackle!" I shouted. The Rowlet then rushed off towards the Mr. Mime and smashed right into it, causing some damage to the Mime, but it wasn't enough to bring it down as of yet. It still had plenty it steam it seemed. "This is going to be a long battle, it seems."

The Mime swatted the Rowlet away, focusing its power for another Psychic blast. "Oh we're not taking another one of those! Sucker Punch!" I shouted. The bird quickly went back on the assault, smashing right into the Mime's chest to knock the wind out of it. However, it was all for naught for once the Mime managed to get over the attack, it pushed the owl away and blasted it once again with its Psychic power.

"Ugh, I cannot afford to be stuck here with this blasted mime. Rowlet, hang in there!" I shouted. "Use Fury Attack!" The Rowlet shook its pain and made another dive against the infuriated Mr. Mime. It ducked and weaved from the Mime trying to swat at it to keep it away, but Rowlet managed to find an opening, and went on the attack, jabbing away furiously with its beak for a few clear quick shots, but the empowered Mime managed to get the Rowlet to finally back off and retaliated with its own, managing to get a couple of shots in with its Doubleslap attack.

"Get in close, get slapped or blasted, keep our distance, just get blasted...this Mime is pissing me off. Rowlet! Razor Leaf!" I shouted. The Rowlet unleashed another flurry of leaves down upon the Mime, slicing right into the Pokemon and causing more extensive damage and it would be about now the Pokemon started to show signs of wear. Unfortunately, so was Rowlet. The Mime unleashed its Magical Leaf, making sure that it was going to hit its target, bombarding the leafy owl.

"Rowlet! Attack! Use Peck!" I shouted. The Rowlet had to land for a second to get its bearings, but once it done so, it kicked off the ground and flew right into the Mr. Mime, pecking away as hard as it could, finally beating it into submission. "Ugh, that...was close. Rowlet, are you alright?"

"Hoooo..." The Rowlet spoke. It's having better days, honestly.

"Yeah, I hear you...still got that proverbial insurance policy, at least, but its not anything that I am going to want to use down here too soon if I can help it." I said. "That being said, you're doing great, you know? Pretty hardy bird, you are."

"Hooo." The Rowlet then spoke up.

The door clicked open and there was our exit. "Oh thank God...come on, let's hurry up before this Mime pulls a Mike Myers or Jason Voorhees on us..." As we made our way out, I took notice to yet another colored shard on the ground. "I'm beginning to think that I am getting these for no reason..." I said, reaching down towards the ground.

Rowlet - 134 / 340; 0 / 3 PP
19 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

11 Silver Tokens
Shards - 1 Red, 2 Blue, 1 Green, 2 Yellow  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 15!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:35 pm
"Hmm...another green one..." I said. I then stashed it, noticing that I managed to collect quite a few so far. I also along the way managed to accrue these silver pieces along the way also for defeating these Pokemon along the way. Are these currency down here? Don't know...

I walked down the stairs and stared in confusion, ending up with a nasty case of deja vu. "...um. Did...we...pass these doors before?" I asked Rowlet. "If its more of the maze, we're not going in them...let's just...see whats in here." I saw too rooms, one to the left, one to the right, moving to the left, I opened the door and stared in confusion. Items were strewn about, various healing items with price tags for each. "...a shop?" I asked.

"Come in, come in! Welcome!" I looked across the room and saw a Medicham hybrid at a counter. "You see the wares, you want them, you buy them. Only tokens of silver is the currency, you see."

"So these..." I said, taking out the silver tokens.

"Hmm, got a few there...yes, anything tickle your fancy?"

"You wouldn't happen to have anything like ethers or elixers, would you?"

"Oooo, afraid not, sorry. Though your Rowlet does looked a little roughed up; I do have potions at the very least. Over there, if you're interested." I walked over towards the shelves of a few potions, and sure enough he does have a few different types on hand. "How much for the Max potion?"

"Ten, if that is fair to you." The shopkeeper replied. I looked over towards Rowlet, knowing good and well that I could use the help, really. "Ehhh..."

"Word of warning though, you're about to head to the third floor now, aren't you?"

"So I am? Speaking of, I swear I saw these rooms like this just before the past...what...five rooms?"

"Oh, I got shops everywhere in this place."

".........and you man all of them..." I said.

"Oh yes, yes."

"...uhhhhh-huh..." I then said, looking towards Rowlet.

"At any rate, the third floor has the toughest Pokemon to boot compared to the rest. The closer you get to the Minotaur, the harder it gets, you may want to be prepared for the trip ahead." the Medicham hybrid spoke.

"...I guess hand over a Max Potion then." I said, handing over ten tokens to the keeper and taking a Max Potion in return. "Works for me. Come here, Rowlet, let's go ahead and take care of everything here while we still have a breather." I said. I then tended to Rowlet's injuries and it was looking pretty spry again. "Works for me."

"Hoohooo!" Rowlet spoke up.

"If I can so impose; you're new down here, are you not? Have you found any colored shards anywhere down here?"

"You take those too?" I asked.

"No, but my friend next door does. He can provide a few benefits to you that will last during your entire excursion in the maze...well, except against the Minotaur. Something weird about that room..."

"I wish I knew that sooner. Alright we'll take a look. Let's go Rowlet."

The two of us left the shop and found our way next door, finding a Yamask hybrid there. "Helllooooo. Welcome to my...curios..."

"Excuse me if I am feeling a little disturbed right now." I said.

"I'm sorry if I am that...off...to you..."

"Your next door neighbor said you had some sort of benefits that can help me in the maze."

"Oh yessss...I can enhance your Pokemon's prowess in the maze; better attacking capabilities, defensive prowesssssss, their speed...the more shards you have, the more potent the effects..."

"...want to try?" I asked Rowlet, feeling rather skeptical of this person.

"Rooho." The bird replied.

"Alright, then, let's go for attack and defense then, I guess." I said.

"Your shards, please..." I showed him what I had collected in my excursion thus far. "Hmm, I can raise attack and defense just a little bit with these...if you had more, you could have had a better boon in your gauntlet."

"So I've gathered. Go for it, though." The room grew dark, then a flash of light, then Rowlet started to glow ever so faintly in the dark, then finally the lights came back on. "What the hell did you do?"

"Now I can't tell ALL my secrets can I?"

"You haven't even told one."

"Then I'm doing a good job. Trust me, you...will see results. Your Rowlet is probably feeling pretty good about itself right now too..."

"Are you?" I then asked the bird and sure enough it was feeling pretty chipper about itself. "Huh...we'll see I guess..." We left the shop and then started to make my way down to the next room.

Rowlet - 340 / 340; 0 / 3 PP (Atk +1, Def +1)
19 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

1 Silver Token
Shards - 0 Red, 1 Blue, 0 Green, 1 Yellow

(Start of 3rd floor, rolling for room)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:42 pm
The two of us arrived down in a room which suddenly put me down in memory lane. "Oooooooh hell." I said looking around. Ruins, littered with Unown symbols. I didn't have any experiences, but Aden apparently went on a freakin' psychedelic trip or something of that sort as far as I was told and I really don't want to incur any wrath of the Unown. If legends told true, they are not something to screw with...

"Yeeaaahhh, door. Now. Go. Now. I don't trust this room. Go, go, go..." The two of us rushed towards across the room then realized...the door's locked. "Of freakin' course!"

"Unoooowwwwnnnn..." I perked up, as did the grassy owl. The two of us slowly turned around, what sounded like one was instead a whole swarm of them.

"Oh freakin' hell...now what?"

Rowlet - 340 / 340; 0 / 3 PP (Atk +1, Def +1)
19 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

1 Silver Token

(Rolling for Unown effect)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:47 pm
"What are...they do-CRAP! ROWLET! MOVE!" The two of us both dove out of the way, but unfortunately the two of us got bowled over, the Unown bombarding the two of us with its Hidden Power. As soon as the explosions finished up, the Unown started to vanish back into the walls and the door opened. I then looked over towards Rowlet, who apparently got hurt a little from the attack. "CHEAP SHOTTING BASTARDS! Ugh...whatever...door's open...let's go..."

Rowlet - 290 / 340; 0 / 3 PP (Atk +1, Def +1)
19 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

4 Silver Token

(rolling for next room)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 11!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:19 pm
The two of us made our way down after getting getting the unfortunate surprise attack from the Unown, not feeling too thrilled at the moment. When we arrived in the next room, there was another Mr. Mime... "...no. No freakin' way...HELL. FREAKIN'! NO! How many more times does a Mr. Mime needs to be stomped on in this freakin' maze! Seriously!

"Miiiime?"

"Are you the same one from the last floor!? ARE YOU!?"

"Miime mime!"

"No. You're not. Okay...I guess..." I walked forward and once again, just as before, I bumped into an invisible wall. "...oh good..." I said, rubbing my face. "...that's still there..." I said. I felt around, trying to find the opening and once we did, I walked in. "...suddenly I'm wondering...Rowlet come here..."

Just as last time, I went left when I realized there was an intersection, and then right at the next intersection, which it's making me think... "You didn't honestly copy the guy from the last floor, did you?" I asked the Mime. "Seriously, or is this just a coincidence? Then again...um...got to admit...I...didn't make it through last time and ended up having to fight that guy...bah..."

"Miiiime." The Mime crosses its arms, growing a little impatient.

"Yea, yea...hang on..." When I realized when I came to it, there was another intersection, it made me think...last time, going straight only got me into a fight with the blasted mime...if it is in fact the same one, then let's try this..." Unlike last time, I decided to pick a right turn and followed it through, feeling along the walls and sure enough, I managed to find another intersection. "...now we're riding blind...uh...how about..." I then took another right turn this time, hoping I don't find a wall again. "Errr...this...is good, I think..." Finally, another intersection. "God, how much more do I have to do? This is disorienting as hell!" I took a chance, deciding to go straight at the intersection, hoping I don't find a dead end just as the last time that I took a straight. The mime was looking kind of devious at this point...I was wondering what he had in mind if this was a wrong turn.

Another intersection was eventually found moments later and I could tell the Mime was looking agitated, it was wanting to do something, but apparently I have been on the right track, but that doesn't tell me how close I am getting. For as all I knew, he's getting antsy to wreck havoc on Rowlet and I couldn't afford to get into any sort of a mess at this leg of the gauntlet. I would decide on left once more, eventually finding another intersection, which apparently made the Mime nervous. Was I getting close? By where I could tell myself at the room, the door was really close, but which way do I go? "Alright...let's just take the plunge then..." I finally took a straight march, following the walls and it was only a moment where I then realized... "This is the way out, isn't it?" I continued to follow the walls until I reached the end and the exit to the room was right in front of me. I felt in front of me and sure enough no invisible wall again.

"MIME MIME MIME!" The Pokemon shouted out in agitation, stomping its foot furiously. The Mime gave a hard sigh then walked towards us, holding up four different things. "Mime...miime mime..." It said, rather dishearteningly...

"Pick one...uh..." Well, lets see...a Focus Band...might be useful in a clutch, but kind of unreliable, some more of those tokens for the shop...hmm...tempting I guess. Leftovers? Ehhh...I didn't think it could sustain Rowlet for too long, honestly. Which left the only thing left... "I guess I'll take the Expert Belt..." I said, taking it from the mime. I helped the bird put the band on the bird and when I looked back up, the Mr. Mime was gone. "Someone's salty..."

"Rooohooo..."

"Lets go, Rowlet...two rooms down..."

Rowlet - 290 / 340; 0 / 3 PP (Atk +1, Def +1)
Expert Belt (temporary)
19 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

4 Silver Token

(rolling for room)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 45 and 75 ... 50!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:12 pm
After getting a bit of a profit from the Mr. Mime, the two of us made our way down the path with Rowlet fluttering behind, though the Expert Belt is a little bit of an adjust on the bird. "That's not too tight on you, is it?"

"Hooorooohhooo." The bird replied.

"Alright, just checking." When we arrived at the end of the corridor, we found what appeared to be some sort of arena...with a ring in the center of it. "...what the hell did we stumble on?"

A loud hog squeal echoed throughout the arena, flames shot out of the floor at the other side of the room like a geyser, sets of two, one after another, shot out of the ground, leading from the opposite side of the arena down mostly to the ring. Out from behind some sort of corridor, out came a large Emboar, stomping down and raising its arms up as if it was trying to stoke up a crowd. I looked around, staring in confusion then looked back at the flaming pig as it triumphantly walks down, being accompanied by a Pignite apparently giving some words of encouragement...or something of the sort. The Emboar hopped into the arena, pumps its fists up and flames erupted from every corner of the ring, then looked down at us, smirking.

"...........wrestling's fake." I said. Words that would ring through the arena, which left a look of shock out of both the Emboar and the Pignite as if I spoke heresy.

This was bad though...are we having to fight this Emboar now to progress? That wasn't good. At all. It left me to wonder just how much punishment could Rowlet take. The only advantage that we allegedly have is from getting those special perks earlier from that shop that Yamask hybrid held down, which I don't even think was all that legit! Worse is when I consider that our insurance policy might have to be cashed in on...

"Ugh...Rowlet, I really hate to put you through this, but you think you are up for it? You might have an advantage in more than one regard, but so does he." I said to the bird. The bird fluttered forward and landed in the ring, looking up at the burly pig. I made my way to the side of the ring, staring in confusion, unable to believe that we're having to go through this.......whatever this is. After a few seconds, a bell rang out. Immediately without hesitation, the Emboar rushed back towards the ropes of the ring, sprung off the top rope, then its whole body erupted into fire. "HEAT CRASH!? SERIOUSLY!? ROWLET! WATCH IT!"

(rolling for damage: Neutral matchup, modify for Heat Crash, Expert Belt [flying vs fighting], Atk +1, Defense +1)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:15 pm
I had to turn away from the ring from the massive dispersion of flames, trying to shield my eyes from the embers. "What the hell!? God, going for overkill!?" I asked, looking back towards the ring. "Rowlet! Are you alright!?" I then said, trying to look back towards the ring and get a sight of Rowlet.

Rowlet - 240 / 340; 0 / 3 PP (Atk +1, Def +1)
Expert Belt (temporary)
19 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

4 Silver Token

(rolling for burn)  
Blizzard120 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:41 pm
As the smoke cleared, while Rowlet got singed a bit, the bird could have been worse off with all considered. It even left the Emboar stunned. The Pignite and Emboar started to give frantic, frustrated squeals to each other, something along the lines of how in 'Arceus's green earth could he miss that thing' or...something like that. "Uhhhhh...yeeeaah, screw it. Rowlet! Pluck attack!" I shouted. The Rowlet flew up and dive bombed the pig, the Pignite squealing out a notion to look out. As the Emboar turned around, the Rowlet tackled the boar, plucking away, and virtually searching away for anything hidden on the pig. The most that he could find was the smell of brimstone, if anything. "Yea, figured as such...get out of there!" I shouted.

The Emboar kicked back up to his feet, then smashed right into the bird, giving a full bodied Take Down to ram into the bird. "Rowlet!" I shouted. "Hang in there! Peck attack!" I then commanded. It was all I had to go on at the moment. These flying attacks were sub-par at best, and worse is that to my own fault I didn't teach Rowlet much of anything; I haven't had too much time on my hands. That said, though, I started to notice that the Expert Belt was at the very least legit, and that little perk that the Yamask hybrid given it seems to be doing the job, so I'm hoping that it'll make this situation quick. The Rowlet dove down and landed on the boar and started to drill its beak right into the head of the boar, pecking away as hard as it could. The boar flailed about finally managing to swat off Rowlet.

The Emboar curled up and peeled out, its flaming mane around its neck scorching the ring floor. "Its a Rollout attack! Incoming!" I shouted. Before the Rowlet could ascend out of the way, the Emboar bowled over the bird, not too strong of an attack, but strong enough to actually warrant attention, none the less. "Freakin' hell, we can't afford this! I'm not sure what else to go on! I can't just nose dive with another Peck or Pluck attack into that!" I said. "Rowlet! You got anything else that can make that blasted side of bacon think twice!? I'm scraping everything that I can off hand that you would know naturally at your skill level and I'm not sure what else to go for!" I said. Leafage or Razor Leaf surely wasn't going to do me justice, that's for certain. For that matter, the likes of Tackle and Fury Attack wasn't going to help at all either for similar reasons just as the Peck and Pluck, not unless I wanted the bird ran over by an intensifying attack such as that.

The bird then hopped up and gave a howl, flapping its wings out and unleashing a shadowy wind that drove the Emboar off course. "Was that freakin' Ominous Wind!? Rowlet! That's perfect! I wish I knew of that sooner! I am so not worthy right now!" I said. We may have a chance after all. That said, my bit of joy then turned for concern when the Emboar managed to right itself and put itself back on its feet. With an agitated yell, the boar rushed in clenched fist and all, coming down as hard as it could on the bird. "Hammer Arm! Rowlet! Watch it!" The bird fluttered back as the boar slammed right into the ring, the impact knocking down the ring posts, making me having to stand back from the chaos.

"Its wide open! Rowlet! Pluck attack!" I shouted. The Rowlet rushed in when the boar pulled itself up from its Hammer Arm, pounced right on the boar and once again pecked and pryed hard, causing great damage to the boar. As it done so, instead of swatting the bird away, it went to go straight on incinerate it, unleashing a mighty Flamethrower, leaving the bird to panic and back off. "Not a chance! Ominous wind!" I shouted. The bird unleashed another ghostly wind, blowing the boar back and making the Emboar fall out of the wrecked ring, right on its head. "...is it over?"

The Pignite squealed out, pleading with the Emboar to get up. I walked over, taking a peek over and sure enough, that last attack didn't go over kosher with the flaming swine. The door across the arena opened up, our challenge was complete. "Oh thank God..." I said. "Let's go, Rowlet." As we made our way out, I took notice to yet another shard...maybe there were something to these after all, I thought as I went to pick it up.

Expert Belt (temporary)
24 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

7 Silver Token

(rolling for colored shard)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 7!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:44 pm
Another red...hmm...I think I might have enough for another attack bolster...though...wait, we won't be able to use it against the Minotaur, will we? Bah, great. Oh well...

With our quarry found, we made our way down for whatever awaited us next...

Expert Belt (temporary)
24 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

7 Silver Token
Shards - 1 Red, 1 Blue, 0 Green, 1 Yellow

(rolling for room)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 15 and 35 ... 32!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:57 pm
We go from a simple arena to now back to the old and ancient. A large temple like room was before us, leaving both me and Rowlet staring in confusion. Rowlet started to move ahead, trying to get a read on anything around. "Rowlet, hang on...have the rest of this place not taught us anything? Don't go too far...we don't know what-" I perked up, seeing something coming from the ceiling. "ROWLET! WATCH IT!" Down from above a Volcorona swooped down and unleashed a massive gust of sky blue powder, practically caking the likes of Rowlet. Rowlet stared at the big bug, however...and just...stared, wondering what the hell did he just do?

"Is that..." I took a smell, which I could smell it from where I stood. "...that's freakin' rage powder? Um...do you know what powders mean to a Grass type? Jack squat, freakin' bug! Seriously!"

With agitation, the Volcorona lit on fire in rage, with the Rowlet looking back at me a bit of agitation as if to ask 'really?'

"Sorry." I said. Yea, I'll take blame for that one...

Expert Belt (temporary)
24 / 25 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

7 Silver Token

(rolling damage: Advantage battle; Attack +1, Def +1, Expert Belt [flying vs bug])  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:21 pm
The Volcorona flapped its wings, building up the heat in the room then unleashed a powerful Heat Wave attack towards the Rowlet which carried the grassy bird off. "Rowlet! Hang in there!" I shouted, having to turn away myself from the attack. I looked back, seeing Rowlet is a fair bit toasted from the onslaught, but still standing; remarkable considering how hardy this bird has been through the entirety of this ordeal so far. Though I had a problem...while it was ungodly tempting to attack with Rowlet's flying attacks, they were all direct based that I knew of, and last I checked, Volcoronas tend to carry around a Flame Body trait, something that I did not want Rowlet risk being on the receiving end on. But if we don't do anything, than Rowlet is toasted anyhow...

"Blast it, I hate choices like these! Rowlet! Pluck attack!" I shouted. The Rowlet shook itself then rushed in and started to pluck away at the bug, searching and rooting around, but comes up with nothing. Still hurts like crazy though to the Volcorona. The Volcorona rocked and swayed, trying to buck the bird off of it, then unleashed another hard rush of Heat Wave, blowing Rowlet of it.

"Augh, this isn't good." I said. "Rowlet! Ominous Wind!" I shouted. The Rowlet spread its wings out and unleashed a hard darkened wind of its own, making the Volcorona rear back. The Volcorona then unleashed a hard pyro which formed a ring around the Rowlet and ensnared it in its grasp. "Fire Spin...blast it! This bug is really starting to piss me off! Rowlet, can you get out of that!" Rowlet try as it might couldn't break free of the fire spin. "Rowlet, you're going to have to try! Another Pluck attack!" I shouted.

The Rowlet closed its eyes and dove through the flames, rushing right into the Volcorona once again and started to pluck away with everything that it had, causing a fair bit more damage to the flaming bug. The bug whipped its flames and once again ensnared the bird within its Fire Spin attack. "Rowlet!" The Volcorona then took the opportunity, giving a rather majestic dance of its own. "Quiver Dance...crap, it's trying to get ready for a coup de gras! Rowlet! Ominous Wind!" I shouted. The bird unleashed its ghostly winds upon the Volcorona, stopping the dance. The Volcorona shook its head, rushing in, flaming body and all, smashing right into the vortex, let alone Rowlet with its Flame Wheel.

"To hell with that! Rowlet! Sucker Punch!" I shouted. Through the flames, the Rowlet watched as the bug rushed for the bird. The bird dove through its flaming prison once again to avert the shot then retaliated as hard as it could, going back into the flames and smashing right into the Volcorona. The Volcorona hissed out, the fiery vortex dispersed, and the bug finally hit the floor. It wasn't getting up. "Screw this labyrinth...screw the minotaur...and most of all...screw you." I said.

I immediately had to rush to Rowlet's side. This bird went through true hell just now; no grass type should have been put through that. "Rowlet, are you-" The bird immediately glowed fiercely, making me turn back for a few seconds, only long enough for the light to disappear. When I turned back, the owl was bigger, more majestic...sophisticated looking, even. "...did you just evolve? Holy christ..." I took out the SNAG and took a look over it. "Dartrix...now that is cool..." I said.

"Hooooo..." It spoke up, rather deeper...and rather pained no less...

"Hang on there, let me see..." I rushed to the bird's side, and just as I feared. "Evolution sadly does nothing for burns, does it? Blast it, I am so sorry...blast it. I swear, I'm beating the hell out of Sub if we make it out of here. This was just...awful. Maybe we can find our way back to that shop keeper...I think that guy was selling some Full Heals...perhaps even a full restore. We can't go back the way we came though...we're going to have to go forward and hope he's around..." I told him.

"Hoooo."

"Just hang tough. Trust me, I haven't seen a bird take as much punishment as you; you got this."

I then perked up, staring in confusion... "Another colored shard?" I spoke up, walking towards it.

Dartrix - 228 / 360; 0 / 3 PP (Atk +1, Def +1)
***Burned (Atk -2)***
Expert Belt (temporary)
4 / 40 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

10 Silver Token

(rolling for colored shard)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 14!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:25 pm
"A green shard. Got the entire set again...I don't think that's going to matter too much though if we don't see that Yamask hybrid again." I told him.

"Hoooo."

"I know, you're feeling bad...burns...are really not kosher, and you're talking to one that is pretty much as bad off as you are when it comes to such a thing." I told him. "Just...how about stay on the ground. Save your strength. Let's go." I said. The Dartrix landed on the ground and then started to follow along as best as it could.

***Burned (Atk -2)***
Expert Belt (temporary)
4 / 40 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

10 Silver Token
Shards - 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green, 1 Yellow

(Rolling for Room)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:45 pm
I made my way into a new room, staring in confusion. "Oh...christ...are...you freakin' serious about this?" I asked. I stared across the way, seeing five doors across a comparative small room to others in this maze thus far. I walked to one of the doors, giving them a feel. "Ebonite...someone doesn't want us peeking. At least one surely should be the way forward perhaps out of this blasted dungeon..."

"Hooooo." Dartrix spoke up.

"Yea, that'd be good...like wise, there could be unwelcome surprises...like even tougher fights than before, or perhaps traps, or hell, we might even end up going backwards and sideways in this maze even, losing progress. I really don't want to stay stuck down here...

"Hoooo..." The bird then spoke up, a little worried. Too many possibilities behind these doors and most of them unwelcome.

"God...which one to choose. I stared at the five doors, giving them knocks to each, hoping to God I get some kind of hint, only to get none. "No clues, no nothing, just...ride by the seat of the pants, right? Bah, to hell with it..." I approached one door, which was the fourth door from the left. I moved to the left of it, slowly putting my hand over the handle. "Ready?"

"Hoooo..." It spoke, backing away.

"One...two...three." I quickly pulled the door open and braced for impact, but...there was nothing. "...?"

"Hooooo?"

I peered around the door and stared inside...it looked like a way forward...maybe. "...is that just another part of the maze or...is that the way out of here? HELLLO!?" I spoke down the corridor; no replies. "...I guess the way is clear." The two of us made our way down the path, hoping that it was the right way to go.

***Burned (Atk -2)***
Expert Belt (temporary)
4 / 40 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

13 Silver Token
Shards - 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green, 1 Yellow  
Event Board (No active event.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers