Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]
• Shinobi Strike: Shattered Past → OoC Conversation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:49 am
Lanfaer

6 , 9 , 7

Baranara

Scrolls

• 3 E-D Rank - Doton? Or Suiton?
---
Major Rewards
---
• +Custom Weppy
• 4 Skill Poopies
-----------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:34 pm
_________Zurusu
Requested:
    → 3 E - D ranks, Ninjutsu
    → 2 Proficiency Points
    → 4 Skill Points

_________Ydarihan
Requested:
    → 2 D - C ranks, Talents
    → 25 chakra/stamina
    → 2 Proficiency Points

_________Hesrik
Requested:
    → 2 D - C Ninjutsu
    → 50 Chakra
    → Bonus Starting Tech

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:56 pm
Lanfaer

Christmas 2017

Kagerou
• 1 C-B rank [1 special]
• 5 Stages of Learning
• 1 Minor PA [used to enhance skills, religion, crafting, reductions to learning, etc] [must be submitted for approval]

Xion
• 2 D-C rank [2 bloodline.]
• +50 Chakra
• 1 Minor PA [used to enhance skills, religion, crafting, reductions to learning, etc] [must be submitted for approval]

Jean
• 3 E-D rank [2 special. 1 bloodline.]
• 1 Discipline Point [Can be used starting at D-rank]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 am
So much silence!  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 pm
Sepharius Necromicon

A Mechanical Soldier

Shikairu Nara

*Throws confetti everywhere* Good morning, Good afternoon, and Goodnight my new friends! : D
Just wanted to let you all know that we actually have a guild discord that a whole bunch of us chat in! You're more than welcome to join if you like!

https://discord.gg/DfKD8gM  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Thank you very much. I will consider joining the discord.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:47 am
Hurrak
Im the Girl one

Hello, and welcome to Shinobi Strike! If you don't know me, I'm Tao, co-captain of the guild. For now we are small, but our community is gradually growing, and we're happy to have you a part of it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or the captain, Lanfaer, and we will respond as quickly as we can.

Also, we primarily talk in Discord. While we do not require anyone to join, it is highly recommended, to both facilitate relationships between other members, as well as receive quick and timely responses to any questions you might have (assuming we're not working). So feel free to join in by following this link: Discord.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:00 pm
Wolfy4226

Welcome to Shinobi Strike! We're so happy that you've decided to give our guild a try. A see you found us through the forums, so it's refreshing to see a new face! We are in our Open Beta phase, and still undergoing much construction. However, roleplay is active and you are free to create a character. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself (Royal Taorito) or Lanfaer, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Also! We primarily communicate on our Discord chat. While we won't require you to join it, we do recommend it to get to know your fellow guildmates, as well as receive quick and timely responses from our mods regarding any questions you might have.

I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:40 pm
*peeks in from around the corner*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 pm
Kosmic Khaos
*peeks in from around the corner*

Hello, there! Welcome!  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Lanfaer

Hello, there! Welcome!
Thanks!

So, uh, what do I do first?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:56 am
Kosmic Khaos

Hello, and welcome to Shinobi Strike! That was Lan and I'm Tao, co-captain of the guild. We're happy to have you. =)

So the first step I would suggest is to take a look at our Guild Rules page, as well as read through our Helpful Links and Definitions page to help you understand the systems. After that, you can visit the Character Creation subforum to start creating your character. We've still got quite a bit under construction but the essentials are all there. If you have any questions, always feel free to ask.

And, of course, we primarily use Discord to chat. While we don't require joining it, we highly recommend it to get to know your guildmates and to get faster responses to any questions you might have. You can join the chat here.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:58 pm
I'm probably missing something, but how come a lot of people's profile say they used to be an older age, now younger? Is there like a story I missed somewhere about that? sweatdrop I'm very confused.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:10 pm
KiIala
I'm probably missing something, but how come a lot of people's profile say they used to be an older age, now younger? Is there like a story I missed somewhere about that? sweatdrop I'm very confused.

The main page has the story, but basically, the world has been without mankind for centuries. Man was taken by some sort of Plague that crystallized humans in batches over time. Anyone over the age of 16 died in the crystal, the crystal turning to dust at a touch. Those under 16 physically didn't. There were a few known ways of surviving, but one was reducing the physical age of the character to something 16 or below. There were different ways of doing so, but that's why you'd see people with that in their profiles.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:19 pm
Lanfaer
KiIala

The main page has the story, but basically, the world has been without mankind for centuries. Man was taken by some sort of Plague that crystallized humans in batches over time. Anyone over the age of 16 died in the crystal, the crystal turning to dust at a touch. Those under 16 physically didn't. There were a few known ways of surviving, but one was reducing the physical age of the character to something 16 or below. There were different ways of doing so, but that's why you'd see people with that in their profiles.

Ohhh okay I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up. : ) I think I did read the story, I probably misread or skimmed it or something. xD That makes sense now. : D

Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff