Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:43 pm
35 free posts

WIP

Deleted post section to bring up again in a future post.

Still, though, he did kind of (just barely) care about Shea despite his cold exterior (and interior). After all, he sincerely wanted to be of help, even if it was for selfish reasons. Just thinking that he was relying on the help of a be-antlered being made Jean frown with stress. His voice returning to that rigid, broken way of speaking that almost sounded like he was forcing his words through his teeth, Jean asked out of obligatory concern, "You can't eat the pineapple... and please leave my potato alone as I believe it can levitate... but that's right. You'll probably get hungry. Thirsty, too. O-... our... our," and showed great discomfort when he grouped himself with a deer, "next goals should be sustenance and a.... way to stay warm when away from the fire. No, actually, before that... Terminology." That last word was left to hang in the air for a bit longer, and in that time, Jean's frown deepened in concentration as he thought back. "Terminology," he repeated, "Yuunin," and he repeated another word before moving on from parroting what had been previously said, "Is yuunin what you call ninjutsu? Or is it limited to just kekkei genkai?".  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:46 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Rather than me, who are you? No, before even that, where am I? I am Coppelio Jean Gogh.
How Old Am I…| More questions? Physically, I am 16.
What Gender Am I...| What are all of these questions? I am a Male, through and through.
When Was I Born...| Again, where am I? My birth was right on schedule on December 25, the day of gifts for many. On that topic. When am I?
What Are My People...| My people? My people. How many days has it been? This darkness. There are no people I consider my own, but there was Mother, and she was French-Dutch. Is she alright?
What Frame Am I...| Medium was the build that I am framed in, a comfortable and versatile middle. My build is not something that can just change, but what is this feeling now? My body...
How Tall Am I...| Something is wrong with my body? Why am I only 5' 8"?
And How Heavy...| My weight, as well. It should not be 131 lbs. Why was it changed? These proportions are not befitting a... Wait... Why did I think I am physically 16?
What Do I Look Like...| Mother loved the beautiful.
    I should not look like this. My appearance was not 16 before the scheduled maintenance began, and Mother had placed too much effort int... Wait... You... Why am I saying all of this to you? I don't know anything about this situation...

Suffice to say, I believe I must answer for myself... When I was born, I was shaped to the highest standards of physical beauty. As unsettling as these changes are, I can feel the care my mother put into my newer, younger form. Despite my change in age, she has painstakingly ensured that I remained her pride and her best substitute for joy. My blue eyes are just liker her's except it is hard for human thoughts to shine through man-made eyes. They are as pretty as a doll's but also have only a little more life than those pretty, porcelain spheres. My white hair is a result of the stress my physical body underwent over the course of my birth. If nature was allowed to dictate its course, the same stress would have made my hair fragile and rough, completely unseemly and inappropriate. Mother put much care into modifying my natural hair so that it would remain silky smooth and strong regardless of conditions. With just this much of a description, I'm sure you have an understanding for the rest of my body? Flawless skin, nails that look polished without effort, the dips and curves in all of the right places, and so on and so forth. If I remained still, I have no doubt that I would be mistaken as a realer-than-life doll if not for my attire. My clothes, which cannot be held together as much as my body can be, will of course have rumples and creases that give away my signs of life.

As for what I am wearing right now, therei is a white undershirt and a white shirt with a wide collar, raised high enough to cover my even with my head held high, for my upper half. The long sleeves of the shirt cover the entirety of my arm. Gloves protect my hands when I'm not working on something that requires delicacy. For my lower half, apart from underwear and socks, I wear the long cargo pants that I prefer to wear. This pair is khaki in color. Of course, my feet get close-toed shoes. Can't be walking around a workshop without my toes protected. Although, unlike the usual, these are actually work- no, hiking boots? I see, I have never gone hiking before, but I suppose they are not much different than work boots? Judging from the plastic protecting the lower part of these boots, I suppose they are supposed to be some sort of water resistant variant. Well, at least the selected outfit is mostly familiar to me but... what is this? There's one more layer. Ah, some sort of large jacket made out of a water-repellant material? I see, I am wearing a rain coat. I have only had to wear this on a few occasions. This one here seems to be the kind that reaches all the way down to mid-calf.

Where Am I From...| What is your purpose behind these questions? I rarely left my home, so I cannot say I know much about what lay outside. I had no village I cared much for, just my family and my work.
Did I Belong...| The place I belonged... probably no longer exists. I only ever knew of one place I had to be, within the tower and beside my mother's side. If I was the son she created me in the image of, I would have been just like her, a human who bore no allegiance to any faction, be it by blood or familial ties. However, something like me could not be born as just a human. Jiongu, I believe, is the proper term to associate with what I was. I wonder, with no Mother, do I have any right or reason to fret over my humanity? These thoughts certainly hurt... Truth is painful.
What Am I Like...: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
    Fine, I shall answer your questions. I believe, completely and without doubt, that I am but a very skilled imitation of a human, perfect as any imitation can be but only as much as that. I'm not particularly unhappy with that conclusion, though. I don't really think about it much in the first place. I am proud of what I have been created as. I take pride in my appearance, primarily only because it is the creation of the woman I admire, the creator and master that I know as "mother." She was an amazing living soul and, unlike me, beautiful inside and out. I truly adore and respect her.

Me? Beautiful? Yes, I did talk like that earlier, didn't I? To have spoken otherwise would have been false. After all, I am one of my mother's masterpieces. Who would dare insult her work is beyond me. However, my beauty is only in appearance. Someone like me cannot lay claim to true beauty, after all. The beauty that shines from the inside all the way out. Beauties like kindness or passion. There is no one answer to the question, "What is beautiful," but all of the many things I find beautiful are like life. I, as someone who cannot live without taking life, could not have existed in the first place without the death of others, cannot be truly and completely beautiful. I am no monster for I am a beautiful creation, but in no way do I meet my own standards for what is beautiful.

Although, I will be the first to admit, that I am the type to judge rashly with just my five senses. I... am easily disgusted and am quick to find the ugly deplorable. Although, I am just as quick to accept the company of any who have shown me that they are beautiful inside, regardless of what their outside looks like. However, I am notorious for not giving second chances, ndoe ot giving those less fortunate in appearance a chance for their personality to shine to me. The opposite is also true. Beauty easily entrances me, and often times when I realize that a beauty is really a beast inside, it can be too late. I made that mistake once, and then never again. I was not allowed to see many people after that one mistake. I suppose, under these circumstances, you could actually call me naive. As for those who fall in the middle of the spectrum? I suppose indifference is perhaps the best description for my reaction to such people.

Ah, but to all--beautiful, ugly, and everything in between--I am not afraid to voice my aesthetic opinions. The beautiful will hear praise. The ugly will hear insults. Those in between will hear criticism. I do apologize in advance, and will probably apologize again after the deed has been done. I genuinely mean those words and sometimes I do not care that they slip out. However, they honestly are said before I realize what my mouth is doing.

Since my induction into this new world... I am not sure how I might change. I did not have many around me for most of my life. It was just Mother and me, usually, with a few regular visitors. We were a small, relatively happy group. That is what I remember. None of them are here now, though. It is completely impossible for them to be here. I do not think I would feel comfortable in crowds. Solitude feels tempting, concentrating on only creating the beautiful and surrounding myself with such creations. Some company, though, would be nice. Company as beautiful as Mother was.

Are you expecting something more? What? My tendrils? Well, they are better described as threads, thin as they are, and just for general ease as a "tendril," which I can wound my threads into, appears to be something like a general unit of measure or label for something closer to the general girth of the usual Jiongu tendril. However, I should have explained most of this already. What more are you expecting of me? Some sort of... alternate personality? No? I have no idea what you're talking about. Has your hand ever tried to slap yourself without your permission? Well, I suppose that isn't the best comparison. I actually have hit myself with my tendrils before while getting used to them shortly after being born and a few significant modifications after that. However, those were all just issues regarding my motor functions. My tendrils certainly didn't jump to life or anything like that. That would just be bizarre.
What Did I Believe In...: "I dedicate my life to the beautiful. Its creation and protection."

What Am I Good At...: I do not mean to brag, but I am a Jack of all trades. That is, assuming we are just talking about everyday skills. Even I have my specialties, however. I was particularly praised for my attention to detail even while I worked on multiple tasks at once. I could be very delicate and precise with every part of my body.
What Am I Terrible At...: By no means am I a fighter. Arguably, I am not much of a lover, either. I can be kind, certainly, especially to the beautiful, but I do not stop to help those who have nothing to do with me. Maybe a little, just a little, situational apathy, I guess you could say? War and peace aside, it is like the old saying, while I am good at many thing, I am just as much a master of none except perhaps the art of crafting and invention. It is simply the natural conclusion of those who try to spread themselves too thin.
What Do I Fear...: I fear most the death of beauty, perhaps second only to fear for my own life, which I believe is pretty normal to have as the number one fear. Just as much as a given is a healthy fear of suffering from any sort of bodily harm, though I would like to give special credit to anything that would damage my body and its appearance as that is akin to damaging my only remembrance of my mother. On a less dramatic note, though, I am utterly terrified of deer, especially stags, and octopi.

What Era Am I From...: I have some... memories of the Era of Attention. I happened to be born near the end of that era. Though, I would not have called myself truly alive until some years into the Era of Regret. I remember, most clearly, the news of the grand plan to safeguard all the children through suspended animation, the news that followed shortly thereafter of the first to crystallize among those that should have been "safe," and what was done to me at that time.
What Have I Experienced...: Slice of Life
    If you would like to know the details of my life, then I would recommend asking Mother, Mariette Gogh, for her journals. She would never let me read them, out of fear that I might stumble upon some mention of "him" that would ruin me in some way. Though, while I have never read it, I do know that Mother's journals are where you will find all of the details of my life, my creation, and the reasons behind it all. However, I suppose... that is no longer possible? She is long dead and her journal, made of nothing but ephemeral paper, likely long gone with the ages. It is a tragedy, really. Aside from me, I also know that she had written about several other beautiful creations--created, in progress, and theoretical. It isn't much of a substitute, but in place of her notes, I will try my best to relate what I know.

My birthday is set on Christmas Day of a certain year, but for a long while after my birth, I was little more than a living husk. Even the best plans and preparations would of course struggle to create a new life on the first try. Countless more hours of work had to be put in before I could really considering myself alive, and even more before I reached a point that could be equated to the average human. That is about when I would claim my story begins, though countless operations would follow me throughout my life as Mother put her heart and soul into me... the masterpiece she considered her son.

I was cherished and protected like a prized songbird... or perhaps memento would be more accurate. There was one time I was allowed outside. I returned home with a small cut and my back a little dirty. My mind was yet in that excitable, child-like state and had gotten a little too overworked with the new sensations. The countless new sensations caused me to freeze and fall. There was no danger, just understandable malfunctions. I was repaired as good as new with little ado. Still, I was not allowed outside after that one, unlucky episode.

There was plenty to do inside, anyways. I was always kept busy. At first, it was just odd jobs and keeping my mother company. Then, as I grew better associated with my body, I became able to emulate my mother and make my own creations. Of course, as an individual, it was not long before I found my own art. Little trinkets or delicate mechanical toys became my favorites. Although, when requested, I would also put my all into instilling beauty into weapons and other tools. In the thirteen years I spent with my mother, I really did become very skilled.

With some reassuring from her friends, mother even permitted me to enter the garden in the back, fenced off from the world outside by a wall of hedges. If I wanted a breath of fresh air, I would find it either in this back garden or the courtyard garden. As for my interaction with the outside world, it came mostly from my mother's friends and her other regular visitors. I was rarely introduced to those who she did not trust. Mother, herself, rarely left the house. She did not appear to have any time to do so with all of the work she had at any one time. Although, I had been told that she was not always like this. The people Mother introduced me to were all kind in their own way. A good number were eccentric, and I could not say I was interested in everyone. After all, beauty was not something that could be so common. However, I was happy.

I was happy with the life I lived in the little slice of life I called home and meeting with the few people I knew. I did not understand this wanderlust so many people and books mentioned. I did not have this curiosity for what would happen beyond the time when man would fall, as that fall was indeed becoming more and more imminent as time passed. I was sure that, even though my body was immortal, I would live only long enough to see that fall. After all, mother would not want to be parted from me before her death, and with events running the course that they were, I had no doubt that the plague would not preserve me if I were to stay besides my mother for that long.

It appears I was wrong. The last image I have of my mother was her face hovering protectively over mine as I was put under by a sedative. It was all standard procedure for one of my check-ups, all of it except for the hand caressing my cheek and my mother not having her mask on already by the time she entered the operating room. If I had known, then I would have told her that I was okay with my end. It was not so much that I welcomed death, but what kind of child wants to see their mother experience what is essentially the death of their son not once... but twice?

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:32 am
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} I was a son, an assistant, and a beloved masterpiece all at once to my mother, my master, and my creator, also all one person.
How Experienced Was I...| I was never expected to fight to survive for even a moment of my life. As a result, skilled as I was with my mother's teaching, I was considered but an E-rank by those who sought to rank the world by power. Now, though, I can hardly make an argument against such a placement. My hands and eyes are only now slowly beginning to remember those delicate lessons I so treasured. I'd rate my shoddy work at somewhere around D-rank.
How Do I Experience Life...|
Artisan [Craft items one [1] post faster.]
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• Prestigious Crafting: Every two [2] ranks, reduce the cost of all CC's by one [1] point. This will stack with all other modifiers presented within Shinobi Strike. This represents the Artisan who has focused all of their training on crafting to exclusion of most other activities in order to bring their skills to their apex. As such crafting is easier for them, for their passion has put them to the path of understanding that all craftings are essentially the same thing in different shapes.

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...| [Bloodline PA] [Artisan PA] [Greater PA] [Moderate PA] [Lesser PA]
  • Devotion - By spending almost every waking minute perfecting his craft, Jean generates 5 free posts for every week his rper posts with a character. The posts can be used exclusively for crafting tasks.
  • Living Doll - A doll should have no need to eat. That was the slightly selfish aesthetic of Jean's mother. Although, it is one of the very foundations of physics that energy, of some sort, is needed to fuel any object into motion. Jean does not need to eat or drink. In fact, he cannot process normal consumables and has to live by taking energy from other living entities. There are, as always, certain rules and limits that need to be observed with this kind of feeding, at least until Jean becomes more proficient through other means.
    • Range -> Jean absorbs energy through his tendrils. There can be no more than one [1] inch of space between Jean's tendril and the entity he is feeding from. Although, what is within that inch of space bears no importance.
    • Restrictions -> Jean cannot eat anything like a normal person could. Well, he can try. He can enjoy the taste, but then he'll need to expel the mashed up, undigested glop somehow, usually by having his tendrils carry it out of one part of his body or another. It's very unbecoming and gives him no benefit whatsoever. Generally something he'd rather avoid. Food buffs are wasted on Jean. On the plus side, this also applies to anything harmful that needs to be digested in order to have an effect.
    • Feeding -> While energy absorption sounds all scary and hacks, it is literally just a method for Jean to feed himself. He does not regain stamina or chakra any more than a normal person eating normal food would. On the other hand, though, using it can lead to the eventual death of whatever/whoever Jean is feeding on, in much the same way starvation leads to eventual death. As Jean cannot reach a point where he feels "full," excess energy is compressed and contained to be used as needed over the course of time, the only obstacle in preventing him from draining someone dry is time. Jeans takes approximately fifteen [15] minutes to consume energy equivalent to one [1] meal from a single source of nourishment. Conversion of the victim's hunger to Jean's fullness is generally a 1:1 ratio. Common side effects of being "eaten" generally amount to feeling hungry and tired until things get really bad. As for vitamins, minerals, liquids, and other necessities, Jean's body seems to handle these within itself through some sort of magic.
    • Requirements -> Jean cannot feed on those who actively resist. Most vegetation cannot resist enough to stop him from feeding. Nearly all animals, on the other hand, can. This, of course, includes humans and definitely rpcs. For Jean to absorb sustenance on an animal, not like it makes much difference to him, he will need to do so when the animal is either forced to be unconscious or at the brink of death and unable to put up a struggle of any sort. In a lot of ways, it's harder than even hunting for meat because there is a very short frame of time Jean can feed during. Not even sleeping animals are an option because instinct will awaken the creature the moment Jean sits down and says, "bon appétit."
  • Marionette Strings - A normal Jiongu is made up of countless tendrils. Jean, however, is made up of countless threads, each far thinner and more sensitive than a tendril. Each thread can be manipulated individually, easily raveling and unraveling into and out of tendril shape with one [1] activation. Jean can have his threads appear in any number of ways he can think of. The common ways, though, are appearing already entwined as a tendril, having threads appear individually, or having a number of threads equivalent to a tendril come out of his body already unraveled.
    • Spun Gold -> Jean's threads, and consequently his tendrils, are gold in not just color but appearance. They reflect the light much like gold does. Other than appearance, though, the tendrils do not intentionally share any other properties with gold.
    • Art Imitates Life -> The threads that make up Jean's tendrils are artificial imitations of spider silk, bearing the same dimensions, tensile strength, and ductility. Being a creation, like the rest of his body, it is possible for Jean to improve upon his threads much, much, much later on with the proper customs.
    • Lifetime Guarantee -> Because one of Jean's tendrils is actually many threads wrapped around each other, his tendrils ability to take punishment is higher than the norm. half [.5] rank increase in tendril defense. As long as the breaking force is no more than one [1] rank greater than the tendril's defense, then instead of breaking, the tendrils scatter into its individual threads, which can be rewound back into a tendril on the user's following post. Of course, this only applies when the tendril is at least 1 inch in width.
    • Fragile. Handle With Care -> Each of Jean's threads are incredibly sensitive. He can feel enough through each of them to effectively "see" whatever they are working on if he has enough threads focusing upon a single object. Even more than that, the threads can feel and translate the vibrations in the air into "sound" like an inferior version of Jean's ears, "hearing" about as half as well as his ears do. All of this sensitivity, however, does not exclude pain or any other negative physical sensation. Clashing directly with their increased physical durability, anything Jean feels through his threads is quadrupled in intensity. When his threads wrap together to make one tendril, though, the sensitivity goes down. Any collection of spun together threads at least half an inch in diameter loses the "sight" and "sound" and any physical sensation felt through them is only twice as intense.
    • An Artist's Life -> Far more delicate and precise than even his own hands, Jean's tendrils/threads are suited to improving all manner of work. When using his tendrils/threads to accomplish a task, Jean is treated as if he had +1 skill point invested into the associated skill(s).
  • Admixture I - The Jiongu is able to replicate an elemental bloodline that requires two [2] elements by getting one [1] heart for each of the required elements. Under normal circumstances, any bloodline that only requires one [1] element cannot be replicated, and this only grants techniques, not any Passive Traits.
  • Heart Thief - Black Steel is a crafter's dream material, as rare as it is coveted. Even Jiongu, with their ability to combine elements to replicate bloodline combinations, normally do not have access to it. This detail did not escape the notice of Jean's mother, who created him in such a way that he could be used as a reliable supplier of Black Steel.
    • Single-Element Admixture -> Jean can use Admixture to replicate bloodlines that require only one element. He must have a minimum of two hearts, at least one being of the element the bloodline requires, to gain the bloodline element.
    • Single-Element Preservation -> Two hearts are only needed to gain a bloodline element. After an element is gained, it remains available so long as Jean does not lose the heart that contains the required element.
  • Admixture II - The Jiongu is able to replicate an elemental bloodline [undecided] that requires two [2] elements by getting one [1] heart for each of the required elements. Under normal circumstances, any bloodline that only requires one [1] element cannot be replicated, and this only grants techniques, not any Passive Traits.
  • Admixture III - The Jiongu is able to replicate an elemental bloodline [undecided] that requires two [2] elements by getting one [1] heart for each of the required elements. Under normal circumstances, any bloodline that only requires one [1] element cannot be replicated, and this only grants techniques, not any Passive Traits.
  • Master of all Trades I - Jean raises the maximum limit of a crafting tree to the highest Crafting Tier he can craft.
  • Master of all Trades II - Jean raises the maximum limit of a crafting tree to the highest Crafting Tier he can craft.
  • Master of all Trades III - Jean raises the maximum limit of a crafting tree to the highest Crafting Tier he can craft.
  • Master of all Trades IV - Jean raises the maximum limit of a crafting tree to the highest Crafting Tier he can craft.
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Attributes→
→→Gold
→→• Spinning, twisting, harmonized clockwork gears.
→→→• Doton
→→
Chakra Pool → 165
  • +25 [The Tortot Giveaway]
Stamina Pool → 160
Archetype → Jack-of-all-Trades, master of none, though oftentimes better than master of one.
→→→• +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
→→→• +2 Slots [Ninjutsu or Genjutsu]
→→→• +1 Proficiency Point
→→→• +1 Skill Point
Statistics
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Strength → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆ (3)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:33 am
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 02, 150 Exp
  • 250 [Closed Beta]
  • +50 [Lanfaer in Discord, 12/14/17]
  • +100
  • +100 [Lanfaer in Discord, 02/02/18]
  • +400
  • +600 [out of 1,750 that can be earned for crafting]
  • +100 [out of 1,750 that can be earned for crafting]
  • +300 [Halloween 2018]
  • +250 [The Tortot Giveaway]

What Have I Laid Claim To...|
• {Leave blank for now}

What Crafts Can I Make...| [Architecture • Armorsmithing • Blacksmithing • Gemcrafting • Glassblowing • Pottery • Shipcrafting • Stonecrafting • Tailoring • Weaponsmithing • Whitesmithing • Woodworking]
• Architecture► Tier 3 / 4
  • Tier 0 [Completed: time skip]
  • Tier 1 [Completed: time skip]
  • Tier 2 [Completed: time skip]
  • Tier 3
  • Tier 4
• Blacksmithing ► Tier 0 / 4
  • Tier 0
  • Tier 1
  • Tier 2
  • Tier 3
  • Tier 4
• Tailoring ► Tier 3 / 4
  • Tier 2 [Completed: time skip]
  • Tier 3 [1] [2] [3] [4]
  • Tier 4
• Weaponsmithing ► Tier 0 / 4
  • Tier 1
  • Tier 1
  • Tier 2
  • Tier 3
  • Tier 4
• Whitesmithing ► Tier 2 / 4
  • Tier 2
  • Tier 3
  • Tier 4
• Stonecrafting ► Tier 0 / 3
• Armorsmithing ► Tier 1 / 2
  • Tier 0 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
  • Tier 1 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
    • Pottery ► Tier 0 / 1
    What Skills Have I Learned...|
    Gathering Skills
    • Mining ► 1
    • Farming ► 1
    • Logging ► 1
    • Fishing ► 1
    Survival Skills
    • Foraging ► 1
    • Field Triage ► 1
    • Item Identification► 1
    Crafting skills
    • Shop Maintenance ► 1
    • Tool Preparation ► 1
    Artistic Skills
    • Sculpting ► 1
    • Painting ► 1
    • Drawing ► 1
    • Carving ► 1
    • Cartography ► 1
    Chemistry Skills
    • Poisonmaking ► 1
    • Potionmaking ► 1
    • Bombmaking ► 1
    • Concoctions ► 1
    • Poultices ► 1
    Cooking Skills
    • Brewing ► 1
    • Stewery ► 1
    • Bakery ► 1
    • Roastery ► 1
    • Soulfood ► 1

NPC Skills |Civilian Class Restricted|
    • Linguistics ► 1
    Herbology Skills
    • Identification ► 1
    • Fertilization ► 1
    • Genetic Splicing ► 1
    • Reconstitution ► 1

What Am I Proficient In...|
    Intensive Weaponry [0 PP]
    • Jiongu Tendrils ► E D C B[2 PP]
    Improvised Weaponry [2 PP]
    • Improvised Weaponry ► E D C B
    What Can I Do...|
    Starting Techniques → 01 // 01
    Ninjutsu → 02 // 03
    Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 01
    Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 01
    Customs → 00 // 03
    • +3 [The Tortot Giveaway]
    Skill Points → 21 // 28
    • +2 [12 Days of Christmas 2017]
    • +7 [The Tortot Giveaway]
    Proficiency Points → 04 // 05
    Discipline Points → 01 // 03
    • +1 [Thanksgiving 2017]
    • +1 [Christmas 2017]
    Bloodline PAs → 01 // 01
    Artisan PAs → 01 // 01
    Major PAs → 05 // 05
    • +2 [January 1st, 2019 Time Skip World Event]
    Moderate PAs → 02 // 02
    • +1 [Christmas 2017]
    • +1 [Christmas 2018]
    Minor PAs → 02 // 02
    • +1 [Thanksgiving 2017]
    • +1 [Christmas 2017]

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:34 am
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|
      • A set of cold weather clothing. Contains a coat with a hood, long pants, a pair of boots, gloves, and a scarf.
      • Cloth Wrist Guard [Light Armor Tier 1]
      • Cloth Cloak [Light Armor Tier 1]
      • Cloth Mittens [Tailoring Tier 1]
      • Cloth Handkerchief [Tailoring Tier 1]
      • Cloth Scarf [Light Armor Tier 1 Masterwork]
      • Cloth Gloves [Light Armor Tier 1 Masterwork]
      • Full Helm - Nothing special about it. Made of simple steel, and is missing the visor. D-rank Defense, Scale [5].
      • Gauntlet - Just one. Made of scraps of metal strapped or welded together. D-rank defense, Scale 3.
      • 5 Seco Sap - Sharpens a blade to increase damage strength by [.5], but loses [5] durability permanently.
      • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
      • Oiled Waterskin ► 1 Ryo
      • Blanket ► 2 ryo
      • Backpack ► 2 Ryo
      • Satchel, Small ► 1 Ryo
      • Satchel, Medium ► 2 Ryo
      • Flint and Steel ► .5 Ryo
      • Skinning Knife ► 5 Ryo
      • Shovel ► 3 Ryo
      • Rope, 20 Meters ►5 Ryo
      • Twine, 50 Meters ► 6 Ryo
      • Journal ► 5 Ryo
      • Fishing Hook ► .5 Ryo
      • Pen ► .5 Ryo
      • Pen // Pencil ► .5 Ryo
      • Soap ► 1 Ryo
      • One Person Tent ► 20 Ryo
      • Sewing Needle ► 1 Ryo
      • Sewing Needle ► 1 Ryo
      • Scissors ► 2 Ryo
      • Two Handed Medium Weapons: Woodcutting Axe [Durability 30] ► 25 Ryo
      • Single Handed Light Weapons: Knife [Durability 30] ► 10 Ryo
      • A set of white boots :: ??? What do they do? Gained both from the Shippening 2.0 2019 event.
      • Whispering Pineapple [Whispers dark secrets into your ears...or sweet nothings, depending on its mood. You never know; it might even tell something useful. Pineapple is indestructible. Pineapple is actually hollow and will sometimes pop open while whispering to reveal a cute kitten doing all the talking.] x1
      • Immovable Stick [A stick that upon command fixes in space and will not move for anything less than 10,000 lbs of weight or pressure.] x1
      • Levitating Potato [Levitates between three and ten feet off of the ground, and can lift with a 10 power stat.] x1
      • Lawn Turkey [Gobbles whenever an enemy is within 100 feet. Senses intent and instinct. Is actually a small kitchen timer in the shape of a turkey. Timer does not actually work, much to Jean's chagrin.] x1
      • Copper burner [powered by friction via small rod on side; one 'post' of friction provides two full posts of flame] x1
      • Candy Cane, Giant [When placed upon the ground a reindeer made of candycane material will rise to become the mount of the planter for the next 15 posts. This beast moves at three times that of a human, and can run on water, but not on lava.] x1
      • Fruit Cake [Always E - rank Speed, , strength of attacks increased by +1 rank. All damage is Cake damage.] x1
      • Peppermint Candy Cane [Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.] x3
      • Christmas Cookie [Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.] x3
      • Reroll Coupon [Allows for a reroll of any results of rolls (such as encounters, items, etc) made after receiving these coupons, but must take the 2nd roll.] x5
      • Special Reroll Coupon [Allows for a reroll of any results on rolls made after receiving these coupons, and either result can be chosen.] x3
      • Free Training Posts [Usable on techniques, talents, proficiencies, skills, or crafting] x90
      • Free Posts [The Tortot Giveaway] x15
      • Character Remake Option [The Tortot Giveaway] x1
      • Silver Bell [palm sized, with a polished ivory grip] x1

What Techniques Do I Carry...|
        > Jiongu [Clan] - Ayumi Eda [ B ]
        > Jiongu [Clan] - Ito Todoku [D]
        > Hari [Bloodline] - Hari Chikei no Jutsu [A]
        • Eiseijutsu scroll [Offensive - Itami Gekka [E]
        • Eiseijutsu scroll [Healing - Genshi [E], Gien to Kairan [E], Kiyomaru [E], Shiatsu [E]]
        • Fuuinjutsu - Fuunyuu no Jutsu [E], Kaifuu no Jutsu [E]
        • Scroll - Fuuinjutsu - Kaifuujutsu: Kamifubuki [D], Maki Kemuri no Jutsu [D], Kaifuujutsu: Usuimon [D]
        • Maruton [Ninjutsu] - Kanashibari no Jutsu [D], Shikyaku no Jutsu [D], Kai [D; X], Nunoshibari no Jutsu [D; X]
        → Will get 3 major talent scrolls to you asap
        → Talent scroll [Trained Shot - Maintain observation for 2 activation, next shot 1 rank higher in speed. Req: D-rank Ranged proficiency.] x1
        → Talent scroll [Cloak & Dagger - If opponent has not yet seen user or detected threat, while using a stealth technique, can attack one person without breaking stealth technique. Req: D-rank Single Handed Light Weapon proficiency.] x1
        → Talent scroll [Will come up with 3rd one later.] x1
        → Economy Crafting|| A methodology of Crafting where one learns to be frugal with limited supplies. Utilizing this crafting method causes the required amount of materials to be reduced by one half [1/2], but in exchange the Durability is instantly considered five [5] less, and the CC is increased by two [2]. Time needed to craft object, however, is reduced by three [3] posts.
        → Tempered Casting|| A methodology of Crafting utilized specifically when casting an item made over 75% up of metal. Casting the item, and then utilizing a crafting method that beats the material even as it cools in light bursts, it causes the metal formed to be tempered differently. Increases the CC of the object by three [3], but in exchange the Durability is increased by five [5] points, or the scale is increased by three [3], depending on the object fashioned.
      • Maruton [Ninjutsu] - Sexy no Jutsu [ E ]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:
Bloodline:
• Ito Todoku [ Thread Reach ] D
• Ito Souken: Shuriken [ Thread Creation: Shuriken ] D
• Ito Enchou [ Thread Extension ] C
• Ito Souken: Mori [ Thread Creation: Lance ] C

Maruton:

Fuuinjutsu
• Fuunyuu no Jutsu E D C
• Kaifuu no Jutsu E D C

Doton
• Tsuchi Soujuu [Earth Manipulation] E D C B A S

Eiseijutsu
• Kiyomaru [Cleanse] E [Free training posts]
• Shiatsu [Massage] E [Free training posts]
• Ondochousetsu [Temperature Control] C [starting technique]

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:
▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u
{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Quote:
▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u
{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:36 am
seven  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:37 am
    Year . XXX| Month . December| Day . 24| Weather . Light Snow
Almost. I'm almost done. All I need are some last minute adjustments, which I am working on right now, and the body will be completely ready to go.

Year . XXX| Month . December| Day . 25| Weather . Light Snow
At 0001 today, I awakened my creation, my new son. He lays awake beside me now, exhibiting minimal mental functions. At times, he shows small instances of active thought, but otherwise, he's little more than a living body. From the reports I have read on Jiongu-style revivification, the closest source material I could find for what I wanted to do, these first few days are absolutely important in determining and ensuring the stability of the new life. I'm sure, of course, that once complete, my son would not be a new life. Just a little more... Just a little more and I will have him back. I must return to my work now.

Year . XXX| Month . January| Day . 05| Weather . ???
Alfredo just doesn't understand! She comes in to wish me a Happy New Year and stays for four days and what does she do? She says I have been working nonstop in the lab and forces me out! I knew I should never have given her those power gauntlets! Now she's barricaded herself in and I'm stuck out here! The numbers... the functions... the chemical reactions... proportions... muscle development, tissue rehabilitation, cerebral analysis, epidermal adjustments. There's so much work that needs to be done. So much to perfect it... and... and...____________

I seem to have passed out for several hours there. In fact, I see now that midnight has passed over an hour ago. I shall start a new journal entry in that case.

Year . XXX| Month . January| Day . 06| Weather . ???

I must apologize to Alfredo even though she will never see this journal, or rather, she should never. It appears she was right and that I did need rest. What I have to do now can wait for a little longer. I just... It's my only wish to finish as quickly as possible. My son. My precious son must be waiting for me to finish so he can wake up. To rest as quickly as possible, it is a given that I should sleep, but I cannot sleep now. I shall use this time to record what I have failed to record these past few days. First, though, a review on everything that has led up to this.

Over a year ago, my son died.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:03 pm
nine  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points