Race: Human
Physical Description:
• Height: 5'8"
• Weight: 153lbs
Fears:
Singing in public
• Being alone.
Broken leg
Personality: Hmm. I'm usually calm and collected. Training for so long would do that to you. Meeting strangers, I'm usually wary but I do come off friendly unless you give me a reason to become unfriendly.
History: I can't remember the name but I remember we were close to the ocean. There were beautiful boats and we were all living in a longhouse. There was.. drinking. Laughter. Talking. Also there were enemies heads on a spike.

My fellow brothers and sisters, we were on a ship to raid a nearby village. It was an ambush. Someone close to the circle had betrayed us. We were overwhelmed and my brothers and sisters were falling quickly. I was doing the best as I could to get the rest of them on the boats including myself. Then... I saw him. He was quicker and faster than I, his spear had stabbed me right between the ribs and into my lung and all I saw was dark smoke.... and I've been entombed in the crystals for centuries as I've learned.

I only have one question:

Why me? Why not my brothers and sisters to survive?

Personal Attributes:
      • In Arms: Gain a half increase in rank of defense for each person with a shield that stands in arm and arms with her.
      • Not today: She can use a shield to deflect one attack and negate all damage. Can only be done once per 4 posts.
      • Valkyrie's Scream: BY doing a war cry, her shield and polearm will appear equipped. (Shield strapped at her left arm, her right hand holding her polearm)
      • Free PA

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: D [ 610 ]
Classes:
      • Warrior
      • (Second class at C-rank)
      • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:
      Armamentalist: The quintessential “elemental knight”, taking the path of the Armamentalist allows one the benefit of adding elemental effects to their weapons and armor. By reserving a cost of [40] mana, with a reduction of ten [10] mana per two [2] experience ranks starting at D-rank, the character may add on of the following benefits to their equipment. Activating and deactivating these abilities takes one [1] activation, and only one [1] effect can be active at once.
      tab Weaponry: The character chooses one [1] of their elements and cause it to burst into life upon their weapon. This causes the weapon to deal additional D-rank spiritual damage of that element when striking. This will scale up once per two [2] experience ranks, starting at D-rank, meaning at S-rank the additional damage would be B-rank.
      tab Armor: The character may select one [1] of their elements and harden themselves against its effects, granting a D-ranked Defense without a scale against that element. This increases by one [1] rank per two [2] experience ranks, starting at D-rank. Affects all armor worn. This does not prevent the armor from taking durability damage. If the armor is removed or destroyed, the effect ends on those pieces.

Archetype: Athlete
Stats:
      Power: 5
      Agility: 3
      Intelligence: 4
      Mana: 2

Stamina Pool: 350/350
Mana Pool: 200/200
      Materialization: Gentle wisps of deep ocean blue to soft pale greens surrounding her as if flames.
      Elements:
      tab • Wind
      tab • Water

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
• Flexible || 2
→ This Evo allows the character's bones and muscles to shift and contort in hideous ways, allowing them to fit into spaces a quarter of their normal size.
• Weathered || 1
→ Stormborn is not required for this. When taking this Evo electricity is more likely to pass through your body and discharge different within you. As such, Lightning and Stormborn spells are decreased in effect by one [1] rank, and status effects are reduced by half in duration.
• Pain Ignorance || 1
→ Grants a pain tolerance that can be controlled, and shut off, at will. Allows complete ignorance of any pain, or some pain, or all the pain as one decides.
• Steelborn || 3
→ Born with the ability to build up materials and condense them within the flesh, the Steelborn is able to generate an infinite amount of steel from within their body. This ability is called Steel Ruler, and can be used without the need of a medium. This metal is black in color, with a noticeable tinge of color from the Steelborn's mana color. This metal can be pushed through the skin to the outside, much like the Corpseborn, yet has the consistency of dense, but light, steel that can be forged in place of regular metal. Doing so grants fifty percent [50%] more durability than normal. By nature, it is as good as normal steel. The downside to this is that the weight of the Steelborn is far higher from the weight of their metal. Increase their weight by fifty percent [50%]. By choice, the Steelborn can choose to not grow steel at all within their body, thus allowing them to be normal weight.
• Birth Aligned || 1
→ Must be Steelborn. Metal within the body of the Steelborn becomes elementally aligned, gaining properties of one element [1] per Evo. This steel then carries properties of that elemental alignment. Fire steel glows softly in the dark, and is warm to the touch. Can cause fires if left too long. Can smoke. Etc. Water aligned can move in water unhindered, and has a more fluid design or thinner edge. Etc. These gain one half [.5] resistance to their element alignment, and take the same amount more in damage from the opposite source.
• Birth Forged || 2
→ Must be Steelborn and have Birth Aligned. Items gain more powerful versions of their Alignment bonus, up to and including gaining E - ranked damage or defense automatically added of the appropriate element to the metal. These gain one [1] resistance to their element alignment, and take the same amount more in damage from the opposite source.

Skills ► [09 // 09]
      • [ Tier 1 ] Survival
      • [ Tier 3 ] Cooking
      • [ Tier 3 ] Trapmaking
      • [ Tier 2 ] Hunting: Normal Animals

Proficiencies ► [06 // 06]
      ► Light Polearm and Shield Combat
      ► Light Weapon and Shield Combat
      ► Light Polearm
      tab Spear
      ► Light Weapon
      tab Dagger
      ►Medium Ranged Weapon
      tab Light Crossbow
      ► Unarmed Combat:
      tab Offensive: 0
      tab Defensive: 1
      tab Grappling: 0

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 01 // 03
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 03 // 11
      Madoukishi : 03 // 04
      {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      • Medium Armor
      • Light Polearm [ 30 Durability ]
      • Medium Shield
      • Oiled Waterskin
      • Backpack
      • Normal Clothing
      • Whetstone x6
      • Blanket
      • Skinning Knife
      • Mess Kit
      • Soap x2
      • Dagger
      • 20 Paragraph
      • Plastic Mistletoe [ x4 ] One use per item: When held over two people they feel a compulsion to kiss (B - ranked Chakra Based Genjutsu). If the mistletoe is utilized as a ranged weapon it'll create a thirty-foot burst from center point where it landed that'll cause the same compulsion, but C - ranked in strength.
      • Holiday Ornament → A small ornament made of glass designed to look like animal of choice. Can be manifested as a living creature for 10 rounds in battle, or 1 day outside of it. These all act as C - ranked animals with one PA of choice. - Polar Bear
      tab PA: Frost: Able to inflict mild frostbite if his claws scratch or grabs another. Same goes if he bites anyone.
      • White Holiday Shield [ C-Rank Defense to Frost ]

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • Wind Mainpulation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:25 pm
Lorelei points/rewards:

• 20 Free Paragraphs for any use
• 250 Experience
• Plastic Mistletoe [ x4 ]: When held over two people they feel a compulsion to kiss (B - ranked Chakra Based Genjutsu). If the mistletoe is utilized as a ranged weapon it'll create a thirty-foot burst from center point where it landed that'll cause the same compulsion, but C - ranked in strength. The mistletoe regrows from a random body part 6 posts later.
you have 4 of these
1 user per item
• 1 Free PA
Gifts Chosen:
• Holiday Ornament → A small ornament made of glass designed to look like animal of choice. Can be manifested as a living creature for 10 rounds in battle, or 1 day outside of it. These all act as C - ranked animals with one PA of choice. - Polar Bear
tab PA: Frost: Able to inflict mild frostbite if his claws scratch or grabs another. Same goes if he bites anyone.
• White Holiday Shield [ C-Rank Defense to Frost ]
• .5 increase of strength through defensive actions
• 50 stamina
• Skype Info: Christmas Exp: [ Tao has the info ] 360 Exp Points

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:26 pm
Battle Info:
• Half [.5] increase of strength through defensive actions
• Half [.5] rank increase to physical strength
• [5] Stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks (minimum of [5])

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:29 pm
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here

words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here

"words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here words here "

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 50/50 Mana l 100/100 Stamina

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 pm
To be filled....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 pm
To be filled....  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic