Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:35 am
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla had been growing impatient. Looking around as she tapped her foot and held her hand on her waist, Camilla sighed. ' This boy sure does love to sleep... ' She thought irritated. It was at this point Camilla heard a familiar voice. Looking around confused, Camilla didn't see anyone. '' Um. '' She began before a small figure appeared before her. '' Oh! '' Camilla said loudly, obviously surprised by the sudden appearance of the tiny Fay. '' Oh, Hello little one! '' Camilla said happily. The little Fay spoke of her being her for their mutual friend and that Kayl was sleeping and that she could go get him. At this point, a devilish grin spread across Camilla's face. '' No, no. That's quite fine. If you would be so kind as to let me in...I would be more than happy to wake him myself. '' She said greed in her eyes.

The little Fay didn't seem to mind the idea of her waking Kayl up so when she disappeared once more and she heard the door open Camilla would giggle quietly to herself. Walking into the room Camilla looked around. She had only been here a few times. So she had to get her bearings first. Once she remembered which side Kayl was on, she slinked her way to his room. Opening the door and peering in she looked around to see her friend sleeping deeply in his bed. Giggling to herself once more Camilla looked to her little friend and shushed her, her index finger over her lips. Moving into Kayl's room Camilla snuck her way through to the bed. Sizing Kayl up she smiled from ear to ear. He was so at peace. Sleeping like a baby. ' Almost makes me want to not wake him up... ' She thought briefly. ' But not today! ' She thought to herself before she began her shenanigans.

Crouching real low Camilla jumped up into the air and over Kayl's bed. As she neared Kayl's sleeping body she screamed. '' WAKE UP KAYL WE'RE GONNA MISS THE FESTIVAL!!! '' At around the same time, she finished yelling at Kayl her body made contact with his and she was no pressing him into his mattress with her body. She began wiggling around while grasping what she assumed was his upper body and began jostling him around. '' Wakey, wakey sleepy head!~ '' She sang as she forcefully woke Kayl up from his slumber. She was unsure how this would play out, but he didn't have a weapon, and she was currently out of arm's reach. So it should be fine. But knowing Kayl it could go either way.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

"Oh?" Sylrenya would let out as she looked back at the door and tilted her head. Part of her was kind of thinking that she probably shouldn’t, but the rest of her suddenly grinned as she looked back at Camilla, and she kind of shrugged as she spoke. "Okay!" She let out before suddenly flying back towards the door, and passing through it like she had done before. As she entered inside, she flew over to the lock, and soon enough a light click unlatched it, and Camilla was free to entire. At the sound of Camilla giggling, Sylrenya would let out a little giggle of her own prompting Camilla to lightly shush her. She brought her hand up to her mouth in compliance before suddenly flying back to her little tree house, and hiding inside, just the top of her head barely looking through her little window as she watched Camilla and smirked.

Kayl, on the other hand, was completely oblivious. He was so knocked out that he didn’t hear the first knock at all, or the slightly louder second one. He didn’t notice the door being unlatched, or the giggles of the two females in the room. You would have thought that the suddenly flying screaming female would have roused him at least slightly. But nope, he wouldn’t stir until she came crashing down upon him, and BOOM. Letting out a gasping yelp as she landed, his body formed an unintended V-shape which only helped her reach his shoulders to shake him back and forth. Sylrenya couldn’t help but crack up with laughter at what she was seeing and was literally rolling on the floor of her little house. With his senses now being assaulted, and with his mind having absolutely no grasp on what was happening, Kayl suddenly reached up and grabbed one of Camilla’s shoulders as he thrust his lower torso upwards, giving her just enough lift to come off of his body and allow him to gain a footing. Pulling her shoulder swiftly, he flipped her just before turning and landing, hovering just over her body as he landed on his hands and knees. Kayl then froze in place as he looked down at her. His upper torso was hovering above her, shirtless and muscles tense as he held himself up, his lower torso was hovering just inches above her in between her legs, with nothing but a pair of underwear dressing his person. At the sound of their twisting and tumbling, Sylrenya peaked back out through her window, and at the sight, she blushed lightly as she let out a little inquisitive hum and watching curiously.

Looking down at her now, Kayl completely froze as his piercing crimson eyes gazed upon her. Looking up at him with slightly widened eyes, she looked up at him with a slightly surprised, but almost longing gaze as she caught her breath and took in what had just happened. With her gaze looking up at him, her hair falling behind her and lightly curled around his pillow, she took in a breath, and Kayl couldn’t help but look at her lips for a moment. "C-Camilla?!" he would let out under his breath as his mind finally caught up with him, and the entirety of the situation they were in hit him like a ton of bricks. His own eyes went wide for a moment just before he looked down at himself and realized that he was almost completely naked, and was basically just about mounted on top of her. He nearly dove off the bed before rolling to his feet and turning towards her. "C-Camilla, U-uh… U-um… Hi…" He would stutter out just before reaching for one of his pants that were lying around and trying to cover his lower torso with it. He started to blush lightly as he backed up towards his bathroom, and for a brief moment, he suddenly heard a giggling chuckle coming from the little tree house as Sylrenya started to giggle once more at his awkwardness. Looking back towards Camilla, he let out a little-embarrassed chuckle of his own as he backed up again. "I’m so… sorry… if you would… just… I’ll be… right… yeah…" He managed to mutter out as he reached the bathroom door and suddenly whipped it open behind him.

Stepping inside quickly and closing the door behind him, just as soon as the door shut, he leaned back and pressed against the door, his hand coming up and covering his mouth as the scene replayed in his mind. With the memory of that look that Camilla gave him when he was hovering so close over her, in his bed, with an innocent and yet incredibly erotic submissiveness, he couldn’t help but blush even harder as she stared at the ground. "That… didn’t just happen…" he thought to himself as he turned his head over his shoulder for a moment as if he was looking back at her, when in reality he was looking at his bathroom door. Again the memory replayed in his mind, and it kept coming back to that moment when his eyes met with hers as they both stared at each other. He couldn’t believe how adorably cute she was, and slowly he started to put his pants on before going over to his sink and rinsing his face. As he looked into his vanity mirror, only one thought actually crossed his mind at that moment. "Had she always been that beautiful…?"

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla was having a good time messing with Kayl. His yelp gave her life. Feeling him squirm under her was just too much fun. Like riding a wild horse. But suddenly Camilla was now under Kayl. As her head hit the pillow, tossing her hair around her she was staring up at Kayl. As her eyes took him in she took in a sharp breath, as if to catch her breath. Kayl was not dressed, not even in pants. A deep blush ran over her face as her eyes snapped back to his. With Kayl looking down at her Camilla's heart was pounding in her ears. ' What is...happening? ' She thought to herself as she laid there under him, pinned to his bed. As he spoke her name she misled weakly. '' Hey... '' She said an airy tone. Almost just as suddenly as she was flipped over, Kayl was now off the bed and making his way to his bathroom. Sitting up she watched him as he disappeared with the door closed behind him. Looking away she let go of a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

This was not what she had anticipated happening when she pulled her practical joke. But that look in his eyes as he looked down at her. It was so intense. She didn't know how to describe the feeling. But just remembering that look made her heart race. Putting her hands atop her chest she attempted to calm herself. ' He was just surprised is all. That's all. ' She told herself attempting to dismiss her mix mash of feelings. Making her way off his bed she smoothed out her clothes and fixed her hair. Moving towards the door she spoke. '' Hey...uh, I'm gonna wait in the lobby. We can head out when you're uh, done getting dressed. '' She said to Kayl through the door. Walking from the door and out of the bedroom, Camilla stood in the common area. Images of Kayl's bare chest rushed her head and the blush returned. Hiding her face in her hands she squeaked quietly to herself, forgetting momentarily that a certain little someone was lingering nearby. Chuckling to herself she shook her head, her hands still covering her face.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Standing in the bathroom, looking over the mirror, Kayl took another moment to reflect on what just happened. He paced back and forth just a bit as he calmed himself and tried to regain his composure. After a moment, Camilla called to him on the side of the door, and Kayl looked up and took a breath. "Y-yes, of course, I'm sorry I overslept, I will be right out," Kayl said before listening and waiting until her heard his door close. Opening his bathroom door, Kayl stepped out and then looked at Sylrenya's little tree house with a narrowed annoyed expression. Without skipping a beat, she pointed at him and started to laugh. "WHAT?! It's your own fault for being late!" She yelled out in between her laughter before diving into the air, and flying out through the door.

Kayl shook his head for a moment, but honestly he couldn't stay annoyed with her. Seeing her laughing heartily like that warmed his heart, for although it had been some time since the forest incident, it truly took a lot of support to help her regain her smile. Shaking his head again, he took another breath, and then started to get dressed for the day. 'Something nice, but not too flashy, maybe a bit light on the armor' he thought to himself as he changed out of his current pants, and into a fresh pair of slacks. After a moment, he settled on one of his favorite tunics. It was primarily a deep shade of red with gold accents, and small slots of white trim lining lightly armored areas that protected his most vital areas. Once he was ready, he looked himself over in the mirror, again thinking about who he had waiting for him, and blushed a little as he grabbed his sword, and placed it on his hip before heading for the door.

Outside, Sylrenya was flying around as Camilla was waiting. She fluttered about watching as Camilla seemed to be a bit in her own head. After a moment as Camilla regained her own composure, Syl flew in front of her once more and stifled a giggle. "That was really fun, I don't think I've ever seen Kayl act that way before," She said earnestly before bringing a hand up to her chin as if she was given something some thought. "You're fun, I like you, I'm Sylrenya, you can call me Syl," She said while holding out her tiny little hand as if going to give Camilla a hand shake. Afterwards, she would flutter to Camilla's shoulder, and land lightly before plopping down and sitting at her side. "Have you known Kayl long? You seem to be good friends..." She would ask just before the door opened, and Kayl stepped out of his room.

Stepping out of the room, Kayl looked up to see Sylrenya sitting on Camilla's shoulder. 'When did they get so cozy?' He thought to himself before stepping up to Camilla and bringing a hand up behind his head. "Hey... Again, I apologize for earlier, and well for oversleeping," He managed to say without blushing. It took a moment for him to restore to his normal composure with her, ""Shall we go? He would let out calmly, although he felt more or less back into a comfortable composure, he couldn't help but stifle a small smile as they started to head out.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla's hands eventually returned to her sides. Looking around the room she decided now would be a good time to actually look at the place. For a place with two young men living in it, it was surprisingly well kept. Books on shelves, floor neat, furniture was nice and well managed as well. You wouldn't be able to tell it was just two boys living here at first glance. Syl's voice snapped Camila's attention back to the current situation. The tiny Fay was conversing with her. '' I make it my mission to get him when his guards down, it always gets the best reaction. '' She said matter of factly. A wide smile took over her face as the little creature told Camilla she thought she was fun. '' Why thank you. I like to think I'm pretty fun from time to time. '' Camilla said with her hands on her hips, feeling quite proud of herself. The follow up caught her a bit off guard. The tiny Fay liked her! '' Aw I like you to Syl! You're so pretty and adorable. '' Camilla gushed for a moment. She thought to mention their first meeting and how sad it was but decided to leave that alone as to not sour the mood.

As Syl laid on her shoulder Camilla looked down at her. Pondering her question for a moment. How long had she known Kayl? '' Hmm... '' She moaned audibly. '' Well... '' She started as Kayl came out. Stopping she watched him as he walked up to her. For a second she held her breath. When he began talking and apologizing she released her held breath. She didn't understand it but her heart was pounding in her ears again. '' Oh, uh don't worry about that haha! '' She said adverting her gaze for a moment while she held her hands together behind her back. At his suggestion to leave, she nodded. '' That's fine. Let's go. '' Smiling to herself the trio headed out. '' To answer your question Syl, I've known Kayl since I was a little girl. But I didn't really know him until we met back up here. '' She said smiling at the thought. If she hadn't let her father talk her into enrolling here she might have never gotten the chance to get to know Kayl at all. Thinking about it a bit harder perhaps she was the one being forceful with it all. But he was the only soul she knew here! What was she to do? But now, she had quite a few bonds forming and she had gotten to get close to Kayl. With this in mind, Camilla's smile widened as they made their way out of the dorm and to the festival.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:30 am

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla walked through the snow-laden grounds in silence. She was a bit sad her friend wasn't feeling up to coming with her and Kayl, but she understood. Despite her friend and roommate not coming, she was gonna see the blacksmith today! She had been waiting for so long to submit her blueprints to the craftsman. But with everything that had been going on and since the smithy was blown up, she had put off bothering the poor man. In her bag was her blueprints, several different designs had been drawn up at this point. She wanted to make sure she had options in case he didn't like one of the designs or in case one of the designs just wasn't possible. As she made it to the boy's dorms, Camilla would knock her boots off before entering into the building.

Making her way to Kay's dorm she hummed lightly to herself. Upon reaching her dear friends' door she'd knock twice, loudly. When there was no response she sighed. ' This boy, I swear to Mortem! ' Camilla thought to herself slightly peeved. She wasn't surprised by this, but one would think that after how many times she'd been over at this point, he'd learn to wake up on time. When neither Syl nor Kayl came to the door she sighed audibly again and knocked on the door again. This time it was a bit more rhythmic. This was a knock she and Syl came up with, sort of like a code to tell the little Fae she was here. Stepping back from the door she'd bring her hands up to fix her hair. The wind outside had done a number on it. Moving it back behind her shoulders and adjusting the ponytail she'd wait for either Syl or Kayl to answer her knocks.

Outfit
Hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

As the day rolled on, the light vying for entry into the room and filling the area, Kayl lazily pulled his blankets over his head, completely intent and blocking out the light. For a better part of the day he was fairly successful, until a light knocking came at his door. Without waking, Kayl simply rolled over twisting into a piled of blankets that enveloped him. Syl on the other hand popped her head out of her tiny little window at the knock, she had been stuffing her face with some dried fruit when the knock came, and so she hadn't been paying enough attention to realize what the knock was at first. Listening for a moment, a secondary knock came at the door, specifically rhythmic, and enough to have Syl jump up in joy. Flying out from her little treehouse, she first dove over to Kayl and jumped on him. "Kayl... PSSST... KAYL!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" She started to yell out as she jumped up and down on him. "Didn't you have plans with Camilla today!!! Let's go!" She said while grabbing his blankets and yanking on them hard as she flew up into the air.

For a little sprite, the Fae had some strength in those little wings. Kayl was overturned slightly as the blankets ripped from him, and he swatted out at her and mumbled as the blankets came clean off. He grumbled grumpily as he looked up at Syl, his eyes half open and narrowed in slight betrayal before he yawned and started to stretch. Syl was almost annoyed when she saw that Kayl had already been dressed for the day, and essentially fell back asleep in his normal attire. Tossing the blanket on the ground Syl quickly made her way to the door then, and unlocked it so that Camilla could enter. "Come on in Camilla, and help me get our favorite knuckle head on his feet!" She said eagerly while flying about the room before welcoming Camilla again once she entered.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:59 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla had slumped down onto the floor as she waited for a reply from anyone in the room. With her back on the door, she had her knees brought up to her chest. Sighing with her head down she was about to give up. Then she heard a click. Her head raising instantly she began to rise and smooth her clothes out. When the door didn't open she grasped the handle and turned it while pushing forward. Upon entering the room she could see Syl flying around and addressing her. Smiling to her little-winged friend she would speak, her tone a tad softer than normal. " Thanks Syl, wasn't sure if anyone was gonna answer. But you know waking him up is one of my favorite things at this point. " Camilla followed the little fae into Kayl's room where she could see that Syl had already tried to wake him up on her own, to no avail anyway.

Putting her hands on her hips she sized him up. He was turned over trying his best to remain asleep. It was pretty funny honestly. It almost looked like he was pouting because Syl took the covers from him. Tilting her head from the left to the right she made up her mind. Instead of jumping on him this time she would jump on to the bed next to him. This should be enough but just in case it wasn't she'd shout when she hit the bed. Smiling from ear to ear she looked to Syl and crouched low the look on her face clearly saying, are you ready for this? Jumping high into the air Camilla made a hard landing onto the part of the bed Kayl wasn't occupying. As soon as her body went into the mattress she'd shout. " KAYL!! Wake up! I've been waiting all week for this and you said you'd take meeeee!!! " Camilla shouted all of this while gripping his shoulder and arm and jostling him about as she wiggled around trying to wake him up.

Outfit
Hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Just as soon as Camilla landed, the bed shook violently, and Kayl bounced up and down a bit as Camilla started to shout. When she landed and shouted, Kayl rolled over almost nonchalantly as he smirked lightly and continued to "sleep". He had already been expecting Camilla, which was why he was dressed, but didn't know when she was arriving. Taking the opportunity to nap, he already knew from many many encounters before what was coming. Expecting some pouting, yelling, complaining, Kayl kept his eyes shut as he expertly rolled over and continued to "sleep", at least until Camilla grabbed him by the shoulders and started to shake him violently. 'H-huh, W-what?!" He would let out playfully, almost mockingly at this point as he looked up at Camilla over his shoulder and laughed lightly. 'Ah, Camilla! Where have you been?" He asked jokingly, turning it around on her. He smirked lightly as he sat up before yawning lightly and sitting up on the bed. 'Alright!, Ready to go?" He would ask before standing up and holding a hand out for her to take, blushing very lightly as was the usually anytime he ended up with her on his bed.

Although nothing had happened, the thoughts would skim through his mind, especially that one sight that replayed over and over in his head the first time she tried to wake him, her lips coming so close to his own. Shaking his head then, Kayl proceeded over to the main doorway, grabbing his outerwear armor and secondary sword and donning them before getting ready to embark. 'As promised, I will take you to the smithy, though there is still some minor work to be done, so I wouldn't expect anything right away," Kayl would say lightly as he opened his door for Camilla, and waited for her to pass through like a gentleman. "Hey wait for me!" Sylrenya would let out at the last second, flying through the door as well and hopping onto and then off of Kayl's shoulder before plopping down on Camilla's instead. Sylrenya had been quick to make friends with Camilla in recent months, and would often take the chance to get close when she was around, much like she did with Kayl when it was just the two of them. "So you're going to the blacksmiths? Are you good friends with the Smith?" Syl would ask as they lightly started to converse while walking through the dorms halls.

═══════════════════╝

...Exits
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None
Enters in the new day...

╔═══════════════════

Slowly, gently, quietly... Sylrenya poked her head up from the little window in her tree house. Just as soon as she caught sight of the two lovebirds cuddle up on Kayl's bed, she dropped back down and snickered lightly as she had done almost every morning since Camilla started staying the night. The little fae simply couldn't help herself, she was so surprised by recent events, but couldn't be happier. She often encourage them to spend as much time together as possible, even to the point of being the one that recommended Camilla stay the night the very first time that she did. Slow, gently, quietly... she would poke her head up again as the sun's light slowly illuminated the room, and reached the bed.

Kayl, on the other hand, was completely unconscious, lost in some kind of heavenly dream only accentuated by the comfort of Camilla's body pressing against his. Her fair and soft skin, brushing lightly against his would ease him into a deeper sleep then had could ever achieve on his own, and the softness of the curves of her body would bring his deep sleep into the greatest of dreams. Of course, this meant he had to be... careful. After all, it started slowly at first. Staying the night, but remaining bashful enough to keep things... innocent. But the more they stayed and slept together, the more comfortable they were getting, to the point where Kayl would often sleep in just his underwear, while Camilla was fairly close to it herself, the different nighties she owned bringing their own pleasures as some would allow different parts of her body to be seen, touched... felt.

Kayl had tried to be the perfect gentleman, wanting her to know how much he wanted her without divulging into an animal, such as the Noble that he was. They had spent so much time together during the waking hours, and missing each other so much during the night, that on that first night only a few weeks ago that Sylrenya asked why Camilla didn't just stay the night. The two of them would laugh and snicker before gazing at each other and ask themselves the very same question. So that first night came, and then another, and another. With each night spent together, they would draw closer, holding each other tight, becoming more and more comfortable, while other days they found themselves becoming more and more daring, their evenings bringing on more and more romance. Even when they were lost in each other's eyes, lost in each other's kiss, he would stay the perfect gentleman, even if every fiber in him wanted more.

This morning was no different, as he lay in the bed, his arm likely asleep from the position he woke from. His shoulder a pillow for Camilla's head as he laid close to her. Camilla's legs entwined with his with one of his feet hanging out from under the covers. She was pressed closely against him, her head resting against his shoulder as she wrapped her arm around his torso. Slowly, the light would shine upon the bed, the sheets, the covers, and then reach their faces. Kayl groaned lightly just as soon as he felt the warmth and light reach his eyes, and he turned towards her lightly, enough to bring his face against her forehead and bringing his other arm over her shoulder. He would ignore the light and rest with a smile as he felt Camilla's heart beating against his body, her breath lightly caressing his skin. Slowly, he would start to drift back to sleep with his beloved in his arms.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

ShinigamiWolves

Raiyun
Captain

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:40 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla was in the deepest sleep she had been in. She realized that sleeping with someone was probably the best way to sleep. She didn't even know people could sleep as hard or as deep as she had been lately. But it was just another blissful part of her relationship with Kayl. He was literally perfect and he made her happy beyond words. The two spent almost all their time together. Going out, practicing, or just hanging around one another's dorm. It didn't matter where or when the two were practically inseparable. But before she knew it she was staying over at his dorm, and sometimes she'd sneak him into her own dorm. The rush of being bad with Kayl and just being near him made her heart flutter constantly. It was something she had honestly never experienced before. Not even fighting with her life on the line gave her this kind of feeling. It was incredible. But it didn't end there. They would share their first kiss which brought on another feeling Camilla had never experienced. The feeling was something she couldn't explain in words but if she had to compare it to something she'd tell you it was like landing the knock out blow and watching your opponent crumple to the floor defeated. Absolute ecstasy, it awakened something in Camilla she hadn't realized was even there. A lust for something more than combat, something more than fighting.

In the blink of an eye, two months had passed and Camilla's life was completely flipped upside down. Kayl treated her so well, he was thoughtful and sweet to her. And the way he looked at her made her blush more often than she'd admit. But she knew that she had similar effects on Kayl. The way he looked away but still admired her form when she'd come to bed in one of her nighties. It was adorable to her. Even when she purposely tempted him he would remain the perfect gentleman. But she didn't mind. Considering they both had no idea what they were doing, Camilla didn't mind the pace their relationship was at. Nothing too fast or too slow. Back to the present, Camilla laid in Kayl's arms unmoving. Her breathing soft, rhythmic even. With her legs wrapped in Kayl's, she had her arms around his torso. As he moved to get the sun out of his face she would stir slightly. Pulling away from his chest slightly she would stop when she felt his face against hers. Of course, she wasn't completely conscious, but her body reacted when she felt a presence around her. An old habit she was breaking slowly.

Opening her eyes slowly she would take a slow deep breath. Smiling as she did so Camilla leaned more into Kayl's chest. She loved his scent, it soothed her. Pressing her hands against his back she ran her hands up to his shoulders and then slowly down to his hips. Taking her time to feel the curve of every muscle on his back as she did so. Grinning a devilish grin she nuzzled his chin with the top of her head and kissed his chest softly. Bringing her right hand from his back and to his chest she would run her fingers over his pecs and down his abs towards his stomach, resting her hand on his hip. Looking around from where she was nestled against her beloved she would note that it was quite bright in the room for it being so early. But for now, she planned on enjoying her man's sleeping form for a bit longer. Biting her lip slightly she moved her head so that his chin would rest on her forehead. Craning her neck she'd kiss his collarbone and make a trail of kisses up to his neck. Seeing as he was starting to stir she would smile a wide toothy smile.

Running her hand from his hip back up to his chest she would move her head out from under his and draw a heart with her finger on his skin over his pec. " Morning darling. The sun is up and it's quite bright. Perhaps we should get up and dressed? " She would ask her voice slow, unintentionally seductive, she was still waking up herself after all. It was around this time that something started to bother Camilla. She had this deep feeling in her chest that she was forgetting something. This feeling would manifest itself on her face. Her hand now laying flat against Kayl's chest. What was today? What was she supposed to be doing? Looking around the room once more she would prop herself up a bit and that's when it hit her. Seeing her dress she went wide-eyed and tore herself from Kayl abruptly. Her feet hit the floor with a loud thud. "s**t! Oh s**t! Kayl! I'm late! Oh, gods, I'm late!" Camilla began yelling as she ran around the room in her bra and panties gathering up the other parts of her outfit. Grabbing her dress she threw it up over her head and pulled it down with enough force that a seam somewhere could be heard tearing. Grabbing a pair of heels she had worn over the night before she would slide them on her feet and clasp them around her ankles. Kayl at this point had gone from alarm to worry to concerned. He knew what kind of man her father was, if even just a little.

Brushing her hair as quickly as humanly possible she made a little updo that would allow her hair to be pulled back but still flow freely around her shoulders and back. Standing once more she smoothed her dress out. It was red and orange, with black accents. It allowed her back to be exposed, which Camilla was highly self-conscious about, but did it for her father. It allowed her shoulders to be exposed but had straps that complimented the dress perfectly. It was a dress she had made back in Valor before she had come to Eoana. She had never gotten a chance to wear it, but now was a good a time as any. Turning to her hubby she held her arms out as if to ask, what do you think? When he seemed to approve she rushed over to him and jumped on the bed, her dress and chest bouncing with her. Grabbing his face in her hands she would kiss him deeply. Pulling away she would scurry off the bed. " I'm sorry I have to leave like this but I'll be lucky if he doesn't kill me for being late. " Heading for the door she turned around upon reaching it. " We're still on for picking up our stuff from Leon though. I just need to do this first baby....you understand don't you?" Camilla knew he did. When he nodded and smiled at her, she would smile back before darting out of his dorm waving bye to Syl before the door closed behind her. As soon as her feet touched the grounds Camilla's raiment would activate and she would be gone. A loud boom sounding off as she disappeared towards the docks.

Outfit
Hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

The gentle feel of Camilla lightly caressing him was enough to rouse him. As he lightly opened his eyes to her gentle touch sliding down his back and back up his chest. When she kissed his shoulder gently, he returned the kiss to her head wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "Mmmmm Do we have to?" he responded lazily to her inquiry. Only moments later, their peaceful morning had turned into a hot mess as Camilla suddenly sprung from the bed. He could've held her if he tried the way she tore from him, and soon after she was prancing back and forth trying to dress herself as fast as she could. Of course in that moment Kayl was still just waking, and with a beautiful half naked girl streaking through his room, he simply grinned and looked her over playfully as he leaned forward and chuckled, watching her get dressed quickly. It was only when he gave himself a good stretch that he came to remember the reason she was so panicked and flabbergasted.

'Oh s**t, Lord Umbrawalker...' He thought to himself as Camilla grabbed her dress and literally threw it over her head. Kayl would have darted off of the bed to help her in some way, but she had already forced her dress into place, and was already putting on her shoes. He wouldn't have been able to do anything more for her if he wanted to, especially since she had decided that she wished to greet him on her own. Kayl wasn't against this wish in the slightest, in all honesty meeting with Lord Umbrawalker under these circumstances might have been more then he was ready for, but it didn't make him worry any less. Kayl knew that Camilla had a rough upbringing, and that Lord Umbrawalker was certainly a very stern man to say the least, but he trusted his beloved and wouldn't question her decisions. Of course, because he loved and cared deeply for Camilla, he knew a day would come when he would have to take that road, but for now he would deal with what was in front of him, and instead sat up and held his hands up to try and get Camilla to breath.

"Take a breath, Love," He said calmly right before she started to apologize for rushing out the door. When she jest about what would happen as a result of her being late. Kayl shook his head and grinned as he narrowed his eyes and locked gaze with her. "Late, oh I doubt it..." He said with a semi-serious, semi-playful tone. After all he knew first hand how fast she could be, when she needed to be. When she turned back to him to reiterate that she would be there for Leon's, Kayl simply nodded as he stood from the bed. "Of course, I'll go on ahead and wait for you there, now go..." He said just before giving her a light nod and a confident urging smile. "You got this..." He would say just as she flew out the door. A sudden booming echo would reach his door, and Kayl would chuckle while shaking his head knowing full well what the sound meant.

After all of the ruckus and chaos returned to normal, Kayl stretched once more before starting to head towards the bathroom. Sylrenya darted out from her little treehouse and fluttered just in front of Kayl making a lovey dovey face and smirking from ear to ear. "Awwwwww, such a doting husband..." She said in jest while hovering backwards in front of Kayl. "Oh stop that, you know full well we are not married," He said while swatting at her in fun, as a smile crept over his face at her taunting. "Uh huh..." Sylrenya would let out before turning around and shaking her rump at Kayl and flying off towards her tree house to prepare herself for the day. Shaking his head Kayl rolled his eyes lightly and prepped the water for a bath. He would clean himself up, get dressed and ready for the day, and then head out to the smithy to meet with Leon. It was an exciting day for several reasons. Lord Umbrawalker's arrival notwithstanding, today Kayl was to be reunited with his custom blade, 'Balance'.

═══════════════════╝

...Exits to the blacksmith
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

ShinigamiWolves

Raiyun
Captain

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None
New Day...

╔═══════════════════

The night seemed to be even quieter then usual, after Kayl and Nephty had returned to the dorm with Camilla, they carefully helped her to his bed so that she could rest. Sylrenya peaked up out through the window of her tiny house, watching as they carefully laid Camilla down. The concern in her eyes steadily overtook her gaze. Kayl had been gone for a couple nights, and now she understood why. Sylrenya continued to watch, watch as Kayl carefully undressed and changed her, watched as he tried to make sure she was as comfortable as possible. Kayl would grab a bunch of blankets and pillows and set them on the floor by the bed, so that he could rest by her side without disturbing or possibly harming her in the night, and Sylrenya sighed lightly at the sight.

After they had fallen asleep, Sylrenya looked out through her window once more, and then snuck out of her tiny house. She flew over to Camilla, landing softly on the bed by her side as she looked her over, her eyes steadily watering as she felt bad for what Camilla must have been feeling. When Camilla stirred lightly in discomfort, Sylrenya placed a hand on her arm and smiled lightly before closing her eyes. She placed her other hand on Camilla, and slowly, her hands started to glow. Soft, warm, comforting light started to pour out of Sylrenya and into Camilla, slowly filling her body as she slept before gathering together in her chest, at the point where she hurt the most. The energy started to soothe and mend the bone, helping it to regenerate as Sylrenya continued to push the soothing energy into Camilla. Lightly, slowly, she kept gathering and giving Camilla energy until she felt exhausted, and fell asleep pressed up against her.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Waking slowly Camilla's head would turn to one side and look to see that Kayl wasn't with her. Frowning slightly she turned the other way and her eyes landed upon a bed of blankets on the floor. Seeing her dearest asleep on the floor was no good. Though at this point she felt something against her once she was still. Looking for the source Camilla found Sylrenya against her and at an odd looking angle. Taking her hand she would scoop the little fey up and move her up onto the pillow she was laying on. Sighing quietly she would move to sit up. Not realizing she wasn't hurting in her ribs anymore Camilla would stretch. Sliding out of the other side of the bed, as to not step on her darling, Camilla would change. She vaguely remembered being aided by Kayl to change into her sleep clothes. But for now, she'd slid back into the clothes she wore yesterday.

After she had finished putting her boots on she winced slightly from the soreness in her ribs and her hands instinctively went to them. Only to realize they weren't hurting as bad. Not even touching them hurt anymore. Standing up quickly Camilla rand her hands over her ribs slowly pushing and poking. Sure they were a bit sore still, but it felt like the kind of sore you got from working out too hard and not the life-altering, wishing she could just lay still forever and not do anything kind of pain. Smiling widely to herself Camilla danced in a tight circle and would wince when her side reminded her she wasn't a hundred percent better yet. Laughing quietly to herself she moved like she was going to wake up Kayl and tell him about this. When a thought struck her. How did she heal so quickly? Just yesterday she could barely function, breathing was hard, moving was harder. Every single move she made hurt her in a way she'd never felt before. But now, barely any pain at all?

This was weird even for Camilla. Had she been given some kind of super medicine? Do broken ribs heal this fast on their own? Did Kayl find someone to heal her while she slept? Camilla didn't know. But she wanted to find out. She owed that person a debt that she didn't think she'd be able to repay with money alone. Moving around to Kayl's little nest on the floor Camilla would bend down and stroke his hair gently. " Dearest. wake up. I have news. " She'd say whispering to her beloved. When he didn't stir she smiled lovingly. Continuing to run her fingers through his ebony hair she continued to talk to him in his sleep. " I don't know how, but my ribs are healed much more than they were before. It feels like a miracle. Did you have something to do with it I wonder? " Taking a moment to just watch him, her expression changed to a more guilty, sad expression. " I don't know what I did to deserve you or any of our friends...but I don't know what I'd do without you, or any of them. " She would say quietly. The water in her eyes shimmering from the light. Smiling once more she put her hands on Kayl's body and shook him lightly. " Come now, wake up sweetie! I've got something to show you! " She would say louder, in her normal peppy voice.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: