Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[I/T] Mirilli'tavari - Spirits of the Quartz [OFFICIAL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:26 pm
I need to see who I can throw in here  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:46 pm
I’ll eventually send someone here... when I have someone blueish that I can send. xD;; Someday~  

MangoMeow

Lady Kitania generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:48 pm
- Mynsed -
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: - Mynsed -
Lion Name: Suspiro Suau
Lion Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desired Role: Lord
Blurb: Suspiro had traveled around before coming to Mirilli with his wife, Halia Suau. He is quite the linguistic and has learned all manners of languages and dialects.
Extra: Married to Halia and father of Penjaga. He will eventually be divorced from Halia, which will end up with disapproving speculations.

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: - Mynsed -
Lion Name: Penjaga Suau
Lion Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desired Role: Crystal Healer
Blurb: Penjaga is ruled by logic. He will try to always do the most logical thing, regardless if it's morally wrong or right. Rules are black and white with him. He's quite arrogant in his knowledge.
Extra: -He's one of Halia and Suspiro's sons.
-As of now, he is definitely staying in the Mirilli.

Both are accepted~!
I love seeing Gamira's grandparents here. <3

Rolling for Suspiro here. :>

EDIT: 4. Turquoise | Guidance of wisdom. Shield against negative emotion.

Lady Kitania generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:50 pm
And for Penjaga!

EDIT: 9. Carnelian | Humor indulgence. Soother of temper.

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:09 pm
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: belloblossom
Lion Name: Tafari
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Divine Gem
Blurb: Tafari, for the majority of his existence, has wanted nothing to do with prides and only interacted with mortals in regards to flinging with them. However, when this pride came into his level of awareness, he wanted to go investigate. Maybe it was their interest in gems and rocks that drew the interest of the God of Petrification, but now that he's investigated, he'd like to stay to see it through to whatever end.
Extra: He does have a few plot points I need to get out of the way with him in his timeline, such as flings and the like. I just wanted to get in on this pride sooner rather than later. It looks amazing!

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Epimetheus
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Scribe
Blurb: Epi has gone through quite a lot to get to where she was. Now with a clear conscience, she wanted to find a place where she could fit in and be herself. No longer does she make excuses for herself. When she came across the Mirilli'tavari, she felt the strong sway to join and find her place. Entranced by the concept of soul gems, she wanted to discover more about the wonderful pride.
Extra: n/a

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Amare
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Shine
Blurb: A lover trying to find his true path, he stumbled onto the pride and was immediately entranced. He wanted to join as a Shine and if he happened to find a later passion... Well, he'd go from there.
Extra: Not sure if he's too bright. Please let me know if that's the case!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:35 pm
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: Das Tor
Lion Name: Giliath
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: A very serious girl, Gil has never had a real path in life. She simply did as her parents and siblings bade her, but always found the gemstones passing rogues wore at times intriguing. Eventually, she found herself leaving her family with an older lioness and her two grandchildren as they sought a home. When they found it, she simply...decided to see if she could find her calling among the stones that so intrigued her.

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Zalag
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: An old lioness, Zalag was once part of a pride called the Urun. Riddled with trouble, infidelity, and pride, the Urun fell to a disease transmitted only through those who could breed, leaving the young and the old lionesses to fend for themselves. For a time, after traveling far from their old pridal lands, Zalag and other older lionesses helped the young ones grow and survive. Eventually, everyone went their separate ways, and Zalag and her two grandchildren since took to wandering, seeking a new home. They found Giliath along the way, and eventually the Mirilli.
Extra: She's old enough ICly that she won't be breeding. If that's a thing to be noted. [She and her two grandkids also originally were going to be part of a pride concept I had that did not take off otl.]

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Diĝir
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Chevalier
Blurb: A very serious, by-the-book, and reverent lioness. If someone can teach her how to have fun without feeling like she's blaspheming the gods, please do so. She was nearly an adolescent when her birth pride, the Urun, fell to disease that the survivors thought was brought on because of their irreverence towards the gods, and she has sadly taken that lesson to heart, even seasons later.

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Tam
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: Brother to Diĝir and grandson to Zalag, he is a serious boy...but unlike his sister, he remembers how to have fun and shows it in his rather dry, deadpan sense of humor and love of learning about anything and everything. He also shares Diĝir's reverence for the gods...but none of her 'one wrong step is blasphemy!'.

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Mmego-kaskazi
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: Despite the meaning of her name (biting north wind), Kas is a sweet girl, and a bit of a chatterbox. She smiles easily, sees beauty in the simple things in life, and loves meeting new faces. She's a smart lioness, too, able to figure logistics out and how to organize things, but she tends to not show that off. Her name really only shows its face in her personality when someone talks down to her loved ones and friends. Then she becomes snarky, with a sharp tongue. And sharp claws if needed!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Mirilli tavari Pride

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:59 am
belloblossom
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Tafari
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Divine Gem
Blurb: Tafari, for the majority of his existence, has wanted nothing to do with prides and only interacted with mortals in regards to flinging with them. However, when this pride came into his level of awareness, he wanted to go investigate. Maybe it was their interest in gems and rocks that drew the interest of the God of Petrification, but now that he's investigated, he'd like to stay to see it through to whatever end.
Extra: He does have a few plot points I need to get out of the way with him in his timeline, such as flings and the like. I just wanted to get in on this pride sooner rather than later. It looks amazing!

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Epimetheus
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: Epi has gone through quite a lot to get to where she was. Now with a clear conscience, she wanted to find a place where she could fit in and be herself. No longer does she make excuses for herself. When she came across the Mirilli'tavari, she felt the strong sway to join and find her place. Entranced by the concept of soul gems, she wanted to discover more about the wonderful pride.

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Amare
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: A lover trying to find his true path, he stumbled onto the pride and was immediately entranced. He wanted to join as a Shine and if he happened to find a later passion... Well, he'd go from there.
Extra: Not sure if he's too bright. Please let me know if that's the case!

All are accepted <3 Will roll shortly for gems.

Petrification fits in perfect ! I love that he is coming to hang out with the Quartz : D Also excited for all of your lions.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:00 pm
Das Tor
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Giliath
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: A very serious girl, Gil has never had a real path in life. She simply did as her parents and siblings bade her, but always found the gemstones passing rogues wore at times intriguing. Eventually, she found herself leaving her family with an older lioness and her two grandchildren as they sought a home. When they found it, she simply...decided to see if she could find her calling among the stones that so intrigued her.

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Zalag
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: An old lioness, Zalag was once part of a pride called the Urun. Riddled with trouble, infidelity, and pride, the Urun fell to a disease transmitted only through those who could breed, leaving the young and the old lionesses to fend for themselves. For a time, after traveling far from their old pridal lands, Zalag and other older lionesses helped the young ones grow and survive. Eventually, everyone went their separate ways, and Zalag and her two grandchildren since took to wandering, seeking a new home. They found Giliath along the way, and eventually the Mirilli.
Extra: She's old enough ICly that she won't be breeding. If that's a thing to be noted. [She and her two grandkids also originally were going to be part of a pride concept I had that did not take off otl.]

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Diĝir
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Chevalier
Blurb: A very serious, by-the-book, and reverent lioness. If someone can teach her how to have fun without feeling like she's blaspheming the gods, please do so. She was nearly an adolescent when her birth pride, the Urun, fell to disease that the survivors thought was brought on because of their irreverence towards the gods, and she has sadly taken that lesson to heart, even seasons later.

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Tam
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: Brother to Diĝir and grandson to Zalag, he is a serious boy...but unlike his sister, he remembers how to have fun and shows it in his rather dry, deadpan sense of humor and love of learning about anything and everything. He also shares Diĝir's reverence for the gods...but none of her 'one wrong step is blasphemy!'.

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Mmego-kaskazi
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: Despite the meaning of her name (biting north wind), Kas is a sweet girl, and a bit of a chatterbox. She smiles easily, sees beauty in the simple things in life, and loves meeting new faces. She's a smart lioness, too, able to figure logistics out and how to organize things, but she tends to not show that off. Her name really only shows its face in her personality when someone talks down to her loved ones and friends. Then she becomes snarky, with a sharp tongue. And sharp claws if needed!

All are accepted ~ will be rolling shortly <3

You're lions are so gorgeous Das * V * <3  

Mirilli tavari Pride

Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!

Mirilli tavari Pride

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:03 pm
Tafari  
Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:05 pm
Epimetheus  

Mirilli tavari Pride

Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 6!

Mirilli tavari Pride

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:06 pm
Amare  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:09 pm
belloblossom

Quote:

Tafari | Amazonite | Muse of Artists. Master of luck.
Epimetheus | Peridot | Bringer of Spring. Symbol of purity.
Amare | Lapis Lazuli | Calmer of minds. Protector of souls

Mirilli tavari Pride

Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 3!

Mirilli tavari Pride

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:11 pm
Giliath  
Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:12 pm
Zalag  

Mirilli tavari Pride

Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!

Mirilli tavari Pride

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:13 pm
Diĝir  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out