Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
                                        tab location Sera's office | status : single and unavailable | mood : partially okay | company : no one | outfit : welcoming back home, hair down | profile: : x | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Prior to Day Flip --

As soon as the papers were submitted, Caden gave all of the students a casual wave of farewell with a smile on his face, knowing that the class was finally adjourned. But before the wandering musician left the music room, he kept the papers neatly stacked on the desk and even left a note for his friend to read.

“Thanks for giving me this opportunity, Lerato. Your students are indeed quite eccentric, but in an interesting way of course. Plus, that couple who was part of the roster was so cute. Hoping that you will return from your journey quite refreshed.”

Though really, the recipient of the message wouldn't arrive yet, at least not until late at night.

-- Day Flip --

The time he spent with his parents did help in giving him some motivation. He would definitely open his heart again to new possibilities in falling in love, but not quite yet, as he still needed more time. Plus, he heard word from Kayne when he stumbled upon the Jolly Tavern and Inn that his co-worker, Elohari, was leaving to another place not long after the court mage left, though the actual reason was left unknown for both of them. Lerato had a hunch that it may be due to something between her and his ex, since they were still in love with each other, but what exactly? He couldn't pinpoint what that was, and he was in no mood to intrude on both of them, at least not at this moment. In fact, since the day he decided to let go and let Gannon be happy with someone else, there was still the unsettling feeling in his chest. But after the talk with the parents, the burden wasn't as heavy as before. But it wouldn't mean that he would have to evade talking to his ex soon enough.

After picking up the essay papers and reading the note in the music room, and delivering them to his own office, Lerato sauntered to Sera's office, carrying his journal in hand. He had written a lot there every night during the trip, and she deserved to know at least the important details. He took a deep breath before he gave the door a knock.

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:17 pm
layout for Chelly Usagi, love sophisticatedSCANDAL <3

User Image
                   User Image
                • Seraphina arranged some flowers in a vase, enjoying the breeze coming in from outside. One of the windows in her office was wide open to let in the fresh air from outside. It was quite pleasant at the moment. The sound of birds chirping filled the room as the fresh and beautiful flowers were being placed in a nice manner. It was definitely a nice break from all that had occurred over the past while at the academy and in Eoana in general. Seraphina enjoyed spending her free days in a comfortable silence either relaxing or doing a bit of work. It was times like these that she utilized her free time to have a moment to herself and really consider different things. Most of the students and professors were out doing their own thing which made everything calm. With that being said, she was a bit surprised to hear a knock at her door.

Blinking, she placed the vase on the side table near her guest seating. Seraphina then made her way out of her main doors, to the entrance of her office. Opening it, she smiled at the person standing at the other side. The advisor knew that Lerato had went away for a bit, she was glad to see him back and looking well. ”It’s lovely to see you. Come in and we can have a chat. I’d love to know how your trip was and how you have been doing in general.” With that, she let him in and shut the door.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ Lerato] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -~~~~~~~~~ ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:49 pm
User Image
                                        tab location Sera's office | status : single and unavailable | mood : partially okay | company : no one | outfit : welcoming back home, hair down | profile: : x | OOC :

Lerato was looking at the side view for a few seconds until Sera opened the door for him, gesturing for him to go inside. The court mage made himself comfortable on the guest couch, the cushion flattening a bit with his rear end. The sun illuminated through the windows, casting shadows on his features. Though while the weather has improved, Lerato’s mood was just partially revitalized. He put the journal on his lap as he spoke to Sera, "It has been okay for a few days, since the parents wanted to see me again and I just couldn’t say no. Plus, the break from my duties may help to clear my mind from the stress I’m having.” He then laid the journal onto Sera’s desk; he ended up writing ten pages’ worth of multiple entries of his emotions, but his most recent ones were about the trip. Some were melancholic about of the memories of his ex, the crippling feeling of anxiety; others were about the things he did with his parents, having to help with the chores and all that in the family house.

Plus, there were also extemporaneous demonstrations, the little moments between father and son, which helped in lifting up his spirits. Not a complete fix, but it did help in gaining some of his motivation back. That was all that he could wrote as part of the progress for handling his emotions in a creative way, and there was still more to go, but it was better than nothing. Even if the progress was a slow one on his part.

“If you like, you can read the important parts of my progress, Sera. I still have a lot to write on, and it may change depending on what life has in store for me, but I have to remind myself everyday that it’s still not over and I have to still continue with my duties in the academy,” he spoke. In case Gannon may end up choosing his next step in his relationship with Elohari even with the woman’s departure, then he may have no choice but respect his decision entirely.

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:57 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • The two walked into her office as she motioned for him to take a seat and relax. ”Go ahead and make yourself comfortable, Lerato.” As the male began to spoke, Seraphina straightened up her flowers once more. She listened in on how his mood has been and how his trip had gone. It made her happy to hear that he was in fact doing okay. Some time off never hurt anyone. If anything, it allowed for a nice breather, especially during times when one wasn’t feeling the brightest. ”That’s lovely. I’m sure it did some work on how you’ve been feeling. Take breaks when you can, whether big or small. Something as simple as taking a day off from work, not necessarily traveling. I always say that having time for yourself is something that helps with healing. While most don’t quite like being alone when they aren’t in the best state, I believe there’s a point where you have to give it a go.”

Her blue eyes glanced down at the journal Lerato placed on her desk. It always made her happy to know that he actually gave the method a chance. Carefully taking it in her hands, she opened it up at his permission to read of his progress. Her eyes skimmed the writing of the first few pages. This was what she wanted, his raw emotions. She could feel how anxious his was on certain occasions as she read, she also could feel gloomy he was on others. It was also interesting to read of the things he did on his visit to his parent’s. Having that intimate moment with his father to just talk and get out negative energy was great to read about. ”You’re write. There’s still many pages to fill. Even though the healing process seems rather slow, look at this and remind yourself that you will heal fully. Like there is an end to every book, journal, or song; there’s an end to pain and hurt as well.” Closing the journal, she set it down and pushed it back toward him. ”It is always a pleasure to see you. I’d like another update at some point. You should also visit me just because~” Seraphina gave him a warm smile before moving to give him a friendly hug.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ Lerato] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -~~~~~~~~~ ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:32 am
User Image
                                        tab location Sera's office | status : single and unavailable | mood : partially okay | company : Sera | outfit : welcoming back home, hair down | profile: : x | OOC :

Until recently, Lerato was the only one keeping the journal to himself, mainly because most of the stuff written there would not be safe for those who were sensitive to such topics. But still, he trusted Sera to read, considering that she was a trustworthy co-worker who could be relied on. As he was enclosed in such an embrace, her scent enveloped his nostrils; it was just so warn and comforting. Though of a diverging note from his mother's own, it was nonetheless similar with the sense of feeling welcomed. That thought along induced a tight feeling into his chest and he hugged back, accepting the consolation from her in such a platonic way.

It would never be easy, having to move on from the anxious feeling with the memories of his past relationship with Gannon before they broke up and Brageet's owner having his newfound love within Elohari. But still, Lerato was hoping that things would change for the better, and he had to work hard to make it happen. With that, the court mage let go of the hold, grabbing the journal since after the talk, he still had to write more.

"I'll let you know. For now, I should head back to my own office. Maybe head out outside some other time for something fun to do as friends aside from being co-workers. Until then, see you later,” he then gave Sera an informal bow before he left the office. He definitely should start grading those essay papers as effectively as he could.

-- Exit before Day Flip --

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:52 am
User Image
User Image

FEELING ▬ ❝ Nervous LOCATION ▬ ❝ Student Advisor's Office COMPANY ▬ ❝ Lady Seraphina

~~(Begin Day)~~

The day had been a complex one in the way of its weather. It was hot and sunny, yet a gentle breeze was present to combat the heat. It would have been nice if it was not for the humidity. Fidal had had quite enough of it. If it were not for his visit to Sera's office, his mood could have been sour all day.

Clutching a small parcel and a basket of treats, the bunny lightly knocked on the office door to announce his presence. He put a smile on his face as he opened the door.

"Good morning, Sera. I brought you something yummy today." Fidal tried his best to not show his true emotions. True, the humidity was unpleasant,  but such a minor annoyance paled in comparison to how nervous he was. He and Seraphina had been spending some time together and as their friendship grew, his romantic feelings for her grew as well.

He waited until the summer to see if it was simply his spring rabbit instincts, but the allure he felt continued straight through. Even when he could think straight, she was smart, caring, and fun to be around and he knew he didn't really want to stop being around her.

Out Of CardsO.o

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:30 pm

User Image
                   User Image

• Seraphina entered her office silently, glancing around at it. It was always a different feeling to come here on an actual school day versus when she was off or when everyone was on break. She had brought in some fresh flowers that she had picked from her garden to place in her office along with some nicely scented handmade candles she was gifted. Once the female put the flowers in a vase, she lit one of the candles, so the pleasant scent could fill the office. Seraphina sat herself on her large, cushioned seat and placed what she had brought with her away. She opened a drawer to take out a notebook along with ink and a quill. She had left a list of things that she needed to complete for the day. As her blue eyes glanced at her list only to move toward the door when she heard knocking. Tilting her head, she looked toward the entrance to her office. Hearing Fidal’s voice, she smiled to herself and waited for him to enter.

Her eyes traveled to what he had in his hands. Pursing her lips her bit, she had to wonder what he was kind enough to bring her today. ”Hello there, Fidal. You’re too kind. You didn’t have to go through the trouble of getting me anything~ Have a seat and get comfortable.” She gestured to the seats near her desk that he could choose from. Once he was seated, she leaned forward and rested her head cheek on her hand. ”How have you been? Was your summer nice for the most part?” Her blue eyes observed him before she rose her brow and smiled to herself, ”Fidal, dear, you seem to be in an odd mood. You know you can’t hide anything from me, I know you a bit too well for that~”

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [Her office] || WITH [ Fidal] || FEELING [ Fine~ ] || OUTFIT [ -~~~~~~~~~~~- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Valiant Fenris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:48 am
User Image
User Image

FEELING ▬ ❝ Still pretty nervous LOCATION ▬ ❝ Student Advisor's Office COMPANY ▬ ❝ Lady Seraphina

"It was not trouble, I wanted to do something nice for you,] Sitting down, he gently placed the basket and the parcel on Seraphina's desk. She looked lovely today, but then, she looked lovely every day.

Answering her question, he told her that the store had been busy, but manageable, and that he was still able to find some time to enjoy the summer. However, even with the small conversation, his nerves were still making him uneasy, and Sera noticed. She always noticed when he was off.

Furrowing his brow, he tried to focus on finding the right words for the woman. "Since we have met, every moment I've spent with with you has been marvelous.  You are someone truly remarkable. The only thing sharper than your talons is your mind, the only thing more gentle than the winds you glide upon is your nature," He paused, hesitant to ask what he wanted to. Taking a deep breath, he continued. "I can't help but to want for a more intimate relationship, I'm having trouble finding the right words to ask l, though."

One of his ears twitched as he felt his face warm a bit. He was getting flustered and was very aware of himself. We was even more aware of Sera. He could hear his own heartbeat and wished that he could get ahold of himself.

Out Of Cardso.O

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:43 pm

User Image
                   User Image

• It seemed that Fidal was having a difficult time putting his thoughts into words. Leaning back in her seat, Seraphina watched him carefully while he tried to find the right place to start. The words that ended up coming out caught her off guard to say the least. The female felt heat rise to her cheeks as she gave him a flattered yet confused look. I mean they had spent quite a bit of time together, but she was still surprised at his confession. She didn’t know if it was because it was out of nowhere, or for the fact that she had felt the same. Sera had taken quite a liking to the male. He was always so kind to her and not to mention, she thought he was adorable. Maybe it was the predator in her speaking, but she did feel an attraction toward him. With that said, she didn’t find anything wrong with his confession. In fact, she was willing to accept it.

Standing from her seat, she walked toward him and sat on the arm of the seat he was sitting on. Moving his chin, she made him look at her. Noticing how flustered he was, she couldn’t help but let out a small giggle and offer him a warm smile. ”You know, there isn’t any right words. I’ll accept either way. You see, I like you Fidal, you’re a good man. If you’re wanting to be more intimate with me, then I see no issue with that~” Sera lightly traced her nail up and down his ear, trying to get a reaction out of him before giggling again. ”But in all seriousness, you’re getting bothered for nothing. We’ve spent a good amount of time together, I think it’s only right.” With that, she placed a small kiss on the tip of his ear.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [Her office] || WITH [ Fidal] || FEELING [ Fine~ ] || OUTFIT [ -~~~~~~~~~~~- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Valiant Fenris

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

FEELING ▬ ❝ Releaved, Happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Student Advisor's Office COMPANY ▬ ❝ Lady Seraphina

As the woman sat next to Fidal on the arm of the chair, her gentle touch on his ear made it twitch. She knew his more sensitive spots almost better than he did. As she kissed his ear, the only way he could stop it from uncontrollably flopping about was to raise it straight up. He poked her shoulder and upper arm with the ear. "I wouldn't say that trying to find the right words for you is nothing, exactly." She was worth the right words.

He took her hand in his and pulled her onto his lap, wrapping an arm around her to hold her steady. Leaning in, he repaid her kiss with a kiss on the cheek. "You may be right, though. I might have worried a bit too much." He gave her another quick kiss, on the other cheek.

If it were up to him, he would hold her close like that for the rest of the day. He knew he couldn't,  she had work to do eventually. He was happy to sit with her for as long as possible, though. She was light and soft and she had a wonderful scent about her, a light mixture of her perfumes and her more natural scent he could still smell with his bunny nose.

Out Of Cardsou o

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:48 am

User Image
                   User Image

• Right as she kissed her ear, she felt a hand pull her forward. Making a small noise, she noticed that her bottom was now resting on something a bit more comfortable than the arm of a seat. Feeling Fidal’s arms wrap around her, a small blush came to her cheeks only for it to darken when he placed a kiss on her cheek as well. ”You see? You were a bit too worried. You seem to be acting quite bold already~ I wonder what happened to you being all nervous and odd a bit ago. Perhaps after finding out I felt a similar way about you, you were finally able to calm those nerves~” As she felt him place a kiss on her other cheek, she let out a giggle and accepted it with no protest. If this was what would happen, she wished he confessed to her a bit earlier.

Moving slightly, she ran her hands through his hair. Seraphina began to brush it back and play around with it in a soothing manner. Leaning forward, she kissed his forehead a few times before pulling away and looking at him. ”You know, I don’t have much work to do today. I mean, it is the first day and I’d hope no one would have any major issues on their first day. Perhaps you can help me with the little bit of work I do have and keep me company? Maybe we can have lunch together?” Whatever he decided, she would enjoy her time with him either way.

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Valiant Fenris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 am
User Image
User Image

FEELING ▬ ❝ Happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Student Advisor's Office COMPANY ▬ ❝ Lady Seraphina

Fidal chuckled. "I'm not entirely sure why I acted so bold. I'm usually so reserved," he said it jokingly, but the truth was that he knew exactly why he behaved as such. He was happy she felt the same way and acted on instinct. It was a bit embarrassing,  but the feeling was drowned in pure joy.

Her soothing touch as she ran her fingers through his hair, and her kisses were enough to make his tail twitch with pleasure if he wasn't sitting on it. The rabbits feelings were still telegraphed through his ears as they raised slightly, and through him pressing his head very slightly into her hands.

Smiling at her proposal, he nodded. "It would be my pleasure to help you with work, and it would be even more so to spend any amount of time with you." The smile stayed plastered on his face. It was genuine, not the slight smile he usually had as a pleasant mask to hide his emotions. Leaning in he kissed her before letting his grip on her loosen so she could work.

Out Of Cardso uo

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items