Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:25 pm
Hattaki

"The fact that you can still fly between has nothing to do with anything." Roana continued to scold the blue harshly. "You should have at least mentioned the fact that you were bleeding. It's hardly nothing when its an open wound like this. Now I know why Nicara doesn't like leave you alone, if you do sharding idiotic things like this." ~It was also true that Ro was feeling just a little guilty herself, recalling the night previously when Tug had shouted at the dragon, and she had not said anything because she had been too excited to see him. Diesteth had chosen to exit via the water because of that, to keep her and her adoptive family happy.

Still, that did not excuse his stubborn refusal to acknowledge his own hurt but it did make red head even more on edge because of it.

However it was when Roana turned to Nicara that her anger truly simmered and died. looking at the riders stricken expression was enough to cool her jets and she quickly shook her head. "Nicara, love." she reached out to her, taking her hands in her own. "It's not your fault. You so rarely let your hair down. It's not your fault at all, it was just bad luck. Don't let this ruin what happened here okay? It was still amazing." She wanted so badly to kiss her in that moment and try and kiss away the hurt but she didn't think the rider would be receptive to it in that moment so she choose instead to help her up onto Diesteth's back before she climbed up behind her, curling her arms around her slim waist and resting her head on her shoulder.

"Let's go home then."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:00 am
Nothing that Roana said might have helped her in that moment as she blamed herself so fully for the pain that her dragon must have been in for the entire night she was enjoying herself. A small amount of pain left her to hear the girl call the previous night amazing and with a bolstering push from the large blue she heaved a sigh and allowed herself to be pulled up onto his back without much argument. They did need to go home and there would be time for her to apologize to the girl for shutting down so hard when the day was closing, for certainly she'd see her again during her free time.

Marking what she'd have to tell her wingleader in regards to missing the day's training and maneuvers, Nicara patted Diesteth's neck gently and the dragon leapt into the air a bit stiffly. Narrowing her eyes and glancing back down his side towards his hip where he'd apparently hidden the worst of the damage with a wing, the only thing that would explain such a stiff take-off, her brain ticked off everything necessary for him to recover and she tightened the hand she had placed over both of Roana's a bit, not wanting her to be jarred. It was a rare day that Diesteth had a rough take-off, but the blue dragon circled through the air up above the hold and made up for it as she took a few breaths.

"Hold on tight, here we go." her words came out just loud enough for Roana to hear, she hoped, and with a clear image of the Western jump point in her mind the trio disappeared from the sky above the Hold instantly and into the oppressive cold of Between.

Though it always seemed incredibly long the trip was only a brief affair before they popped into the warmth of the air above the Weyr and instantly shifted, muscles in the dragon's shoulders flexing as he tilted his wings to circle back down through the Bowl and land in front of the Candidate Barracks entrance. Even his landing was a bit different than Nicara was used to, but when he turned a bright blue eye back to the pair and offered her a sarcastic remark for her worry she let out the same breath she'd been holding since the Hold.

That was stupid to do, but we're here all the same. Time for classes. Diesteth offered, a bit short and his voice seemed a bit testy but she knew it was only his own exhaustion that was spreading through him, the dragon needed attention and sleep after a night spent keeping watch.

Be nice, she's worried about you.

Tilting his head back, Diesteth nosed at Roana's shoulder briefly and shone an eye straight at her that laced through with purple. Don't worry, thank you for breaking this one's shell finally.

Leaning her head against her dragon's cheek as he kept it there for a moment, Nicara twisted to look Roana in the eye as well and nodded her head, "Come by later tonight? I'll have him all patched up then and you can relax for a bit."

Sinders Path

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:37 am
Roana let out a deep shuddering breath as they departed between into clear skies above Western once more. She didn't think she would ever get used to that cold oppressive feeling. Althrough her arms were around Nicara giving her something solid and warm to cling to, there was no link with a dragon to keep her mind from tumbling every time she was robbed of breath in the void.

She was too busy holding up her arms and breathing deep on the sweet air of the area she was increasingly thinking of as home, she didn't even noticed that Diesteth's landing wasn't quite as smooth and effortless as usual.

When she looked towards the brackets she could see a few candidates busying themselves grabbing items for class while others wondered back and forth in the weyr bowl, a few stragglers returning late from breakfast while others were already heading towards the classroom. Perfect timing Ro thought ruefully, though she would not have the spare minutes needed to get her hair in order. Nyeh was nesting in it as usual anyway. Only her tiny golden head poked out of the red curls. She had slipped in as they left the hold.

Ro smiled at Diesteth. "You helped, though I promise next time you get hurt I am going to make Nicara step aside and let me treat you, and Faranth help you then," She teased the dragon, kissing his nose as he pulled away.

Then it was Nicra's turn for a kiss. Roana was completely unconcerned that they were sitting on dragon back, in broad daylight during a busy time in the morning. Let the whole world know. "Defiantly." She promised. "And I hope there is no rules against candidates and riders being together." The thought had only just struck her. "Because I want everyone to know I snagged myself the prettiest rider at western." She teased before kissing her again and finally making her departure.

She swung her leg over the blue's side and dropped lightly to the ground. Giving both memebers of the pair a final wave, and a blown kiss, she headed inside.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:31 am
Reaching up a hand to tickle the end of Nyeh's nose when it poked out of all the red curls that Ro possessed, Nicara allowed the interaction to happen between her dragon and the woman that she loved without contest. Though she'd have been happier getting him looked at faster she knew what needed to happen and it always brought a little smile to her face when they interacted together. Diesteth did care about her, even if it wasn't to the same level that he was bonded with his own rider and when she was concerned it affected him just as badly as it would have if the slim rider was fretting.

I wouldn't fight that overmuch, but Nicara might not allow that to happen when you're not in a good mood. Diesteth commented with a rumble and he lifted his head away to gaze out over the bowl towards the bathing pools. His side itched unbelievably ever since they'd appeared from Between and he wouldn't argue to anyone looking at him at this point, no matter who they were. There was no way that he was going to rush the moment being had on his shoulders though, it had been such a long time coming and the butterflies his rider was feeling were even in his own stomach as a result. Narrowing his thoughts to his rider alone, the blue gave a snickering laugh, You should tell her that she's fine to be with you, it's not as though she could wind up pregnant with your lack of 'equipment'.

The barb had the correct reaction and Nicara broke the kiss with a hesitant laugh as her cheeks flushed as red as Roana's hair. "As long as you aren't likely to get pregnant there's no problem with it, you can be in a relationship with whomever you want." her whole body went limp into the second kiss and her fingers trailed after her lover as she hopped off Diesteth's back, eyes warm as a floaty feeling filled her. "I don't know about the prettiest rider, but I'm glad the most beautiful candidate called me that."

Summoning her breath back into her lungs and shivering from the lack of warmth at her back now, the raven haired rider slid a hand up her big blue dragon's neck gently. "Ready to go get that graze looked at, you big wherry? I know you've been playing at being better than you are. I'm sorry that you suffered last night because I was enjoying myself, but now it's time to give you some joy and you can relax the rest of the day."

Humming his approval the dragon walked slowly towards the healers for some numbweed and filled his rider's head with comments on her noises from the night before.

"Oh no. No, no. Stop that!" was the only wail that Nicara could muster past her laughter.

Sinders Path

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items