Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
The Love Of A Sayian (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid shook her head. "Unfortunately I don't know where he is now. I left before he knew I had told the police what had happened. I'm still not sure how he even found out it was me to ratted him and his gang out." She said before he placed a hand on her head. "Thank you so much Seele. I'm sorry I'm putting you through so much trouble." She said smiling at him as they put the food away. She wasn't about to make him do everything.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:39 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seele smiles."Trouble what trouble I signed up for this the moment I saved you so you have nothing to be sorry for."He says and once the food was put away he finds another apple and looks at her."You said you wanted to cook so let me show you where everything is."He says pointing out where the pans and spices and everthing she would need to cook."Also tomorrow we will work on getting you some new cloths but for tonight go ahead and find something of mine that will cover you so I can wash your cloths, I have some tees and shorts you could likely wear but you may be swimming in them."He says with a little laugh in regards to there size differents.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid nodded as he said she could borrow a pair of his shorts and a tee shirt tonight. "Sounds great." She said smiling. Once she finished making their food, to which there was enough for Seele's appetite and enough for if he wanted more, Astrid brought over the food though she brought his plate over first. "I hope you like it. It's a recipe that's special to me." She said smiling as she started to eat, hoping he would like it. It was a curry like dish but it was a little different since there was more meat than spices mixed in. The spices were to give it some flavor, while the meat made it hardy and filling. She used to make this recipe all hte time with their mother when she was a little girl, back before the attack on their planet. Her mother showed her how to make it and it just stuck in Astrid's mind as she grew.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:18 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seele could smell the food being cooked and he could feel his mouth starting to water like made before she brought him a plate and he smiles at her."Oh man that smells amazing."He says with a grin,he couldn't even remember the last time some one cooked for him but it was a nice change in pace for him,he then took a bite and he smiles again."Oh damn this is good Astrid."He says before starting to eat again his kind wasn't picky when it comes to food but this was good this girl could cook.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid couldn't help but smile happily as he said he loved the food. "I'm so glad you love it. There's more if you'd like seconds." She said smiling as she ate her plate of food. She was always happy whenever someone liked her cooking. It always made her feel like she was back home with her family. Though she didn't have one anymore, she felt that she could be with them through her memories of the wonderful times they shared together. Even if her brother was trying to kill her.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas