Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 4 - The Blackest City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:21 pm
Aile would be assisting herself, or be directing Voort at least, in the tower’s placements, while she was staring at her SNAG. Everything seemed to be going fine with the placements of the scrambler beacons, though the Nidoking would seem do a massive stomp every once in a while. This would confuse the woman, until he pointed at her back. “Ohhh… Right.” The channeler would pull the staff out of the back of her jacket, where she had a tendency to stuff it when she didn’t want to hold it. Once Tatooine was brought out of her ball, Aile could start to feel the reverberations of people around as they moved. It seemed most were heading out in the direction they were needing, which was good. There were a few different places that still had people, but she expected that. They weren’t an official police force, so they couldn’t force people to leave, but there were plenty of people listening, at least. As the trio walked, however, something was bothering her now. There seemed to be a set of vibrations that seemed to follow them every so often. “Hm… Coverage is looking good, at least,” she commented, looking back down to her SNAG, “though-”

“Scraaaa!”

A Scraggy would land on Tatooine’s back with a Hi Jump Kick, lowering her altitude noticeably. Aile caught this and cursed loudly, changing the function on her device to a group calling function. “Guys, I think we’ve got company! Watch out for ambushes!”

Blizzard120

From the two trainer’s sides would come a huge mess of what looked to be silver gears and a large skunk, off set on opposite sides. Klinklang would let loose a bright, almost reflective blast of energy from the large blue circle in the center, while the Skuntank would hurl a toxic blob of purple sludge at the pair. Their trainers could be seen emerging from side alleys soon after, both clad in gray and black outfits, the only color on those outfits coming from what looked to be a shield with a blue overlapping P and Z on it.

RCCaughtem

One of Ryan’s house visits would seem to be almost too easy, with the people darting out almost as soon as they opened the door to greet the Snagem. The reason for this would soon be apparent, as a trio of vines ending in barbed metallic feelers would start swinging for him, the Power Whip attack siming to knock Ryan on the ground or worse.

Reno Vantas

Leslie and Aria would soon find themselves with their own company as a red and silver blur would dart around them, seeming to wait for something. That something would be a red and black stomping crocodile, Bulldozing his way towards the two. The red and silver blur would use that moment to attempt to strike at Aria, attempting to take off her pretty little head with a Guillotine-esue action.

TerashiLeonGoken

A crimson and dark purple wheel would roll its way quickly towards Absinthe and Keiko, intending to run the pair over. Regardless of whether or not the two would get out of the way of the wrecking wheel, though, Keiko would feel a slashing attack against her back as a Liepard would arrive with a Faint Attack.

Cecile Silverstone

After the two children ran off, Leon would hear a yawn from not too far away from him. If he turned to look at the source, he would find a purple blob with black diamond markings and a thin yellow mustache swaying rhythmically with a trainer in an grey and black uniform standing not too far away from it. The Swalot would yawn once more, trying to coax Leon into taking a nap. Nothing bad would happen, right?

Requiem of Whyspers

A shadow would start to loom ahead in Wren’s path, quickly growing larger before landing in the middle of the street. What initially looked like a large pile of garbage would begin to move almost immediately, the Garbodor raising its pipe arm at Wren and starting to shoot Gunk Shots at the grass channeller and his hoverboard, trying to slow him down in whatever way possible.

Not a Noise

Rhyme and Zwei wouldn’t be spared either from this, as a Mandibuzz would throw out her bone to attack with a Bone Rush on the little squirrel hybrid. Not to be left out, a Tri Attack would be thrown Zwei’s way, attempting to hinder the little puppy hybrid in some way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:33 pm
As I was trying to set up one of the beacons, I perked up over what Aile said over the SNAG. "Ambushes?"

"BLIZZ!!!" Tristen shouted. Immediately my instincts perked up, quickly snapping my head back to get a very quick glance over then dove off to the side, not very far from where I was standing, as did Tristen to avoid the shot. I quickly picked my head up then looked back behind me, seeing the scrambler I was trying to set up wrecked from the cross fire.

I slammed my fist on the ground out of frustration. "Blast it." I said, jumping back up. "Tristen, you okay!?"

"Yea!" The kid said, picking himself up off the ground. "Oh no, the scrambler!"

"Bigger concerns right now!" I said. "Make sure that last one we got doesn't meet the same fate!" Tristen and I took out a Pokeball, seeing our targets.

"I got the Klinglang!"

"The skunk is mine, then." I said.

"Meinfoo! Go!" Tristen shouted, tossing the Pokeball out towards the steel Pokemon.

"Go! Scizor!" I called out with a Pokeball toss myself towards the offending Skunk. With a flash of light from each Pokeball, our Pokemon was out, ready for a fight.

"Meinfoo! Jump Kick!" Tristen shouted, pointing towards the floating gears. The Meinfoo charged and in a reckless leap attacked the Klingklang full force.

"Scizor! Bullet Punch!" I shouted. If anything, I wasn't going to let this thing get away from screwing with the both of us like that. The Scizor charged full speed ahead, bombarding the skunk with a flurry of punches.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 pm
By the time Keiko got done evacuating folks and returned to Abby to help her out, she had to push the teenager away from the wheel, as she didn't see it. The good Samaritan would be rewarded for her deed with a few tiny knives across her back, tearing at cotton, fur, and skin.

"Ow!" she screamed, turning to face her attacker. When she saw the Liepard, she let Hera out of her ball. "Brick Break!" she ordered in a fit of rage. Hera responded immediately, lunging at the Dark-type with an attack.

"The hell was that?" Abby grunted, looking for the wheel that rolled past them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:05 pm
Espeon_Commander
Rhyme and Zwei wouldn’t be spared either from this, as a Mandibuzz would throw out her bone to attack with a Bone Rush on the little squirrel hybrid. Not to be left out, a Tri Attack would be thrown Zwei’s way, attempting to hinder the little puppy hybrid in some way.

They heard Aile loud and clear, the two Hybrids finding themselves caught up in a situation they had a feeling would happen. "Watch out!!" The boy chirps, twisting his body to get away from the Tri attack, having it clip him and send him crashing down to the ground.
"Nuh uh! Not this time!" He said, more serious than before, and pulled out Salem, the Zorua barking and growling at the opponent as soon as she came out before attacking it with Pursuit.

Rhyme? She'd gotten thwacked by the Bone Rush, staggered briefly, grabbing her Pokeballs and tossing out the one she did--unable to remember because ow that hurt.

The Alolan Vulpix that came out blinked twice, yawned, and shot an Aurora Beam at their opponent.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:13 pm
SubonicXP
"Isaac, take the Trick Master here with you to the lowest level. There you will find the controls and such for the tower. You'll have to force your way into the system's control module. I don't know how Cipher managed to hide it all those years ago, or how it's managed to stay hidden, but I know the controls are still there. Gain access to it and immediately proceed to modify it to instead draw from alternate sources of energy and the capability to redirect it at will. You'll probably need to modifying some machinery as well as programming but that's why the Trick Master is here. He may not look it but he's a mechanical genius and has even helped us modify our Snag Machines in the past. Our goal is to turn this giant generator into the Ultimate Weapon which will win us this war."

"...Sub..." Isaac groaned as the armored man spouted off his plan energetically, "In case you haven't figured it out, I haven't slept in the past thirty something hours. I'm dead on my feet over here, and the only reason I'm here at all is to monitor the first field test of the XS-01." Isaac patted the duffel bag, slung over his shoulder, undoubtedly containing a myriad of electronic devices for the aforementioned purpose. "And you want me to run off to some tower and re-engineer some doomsday weapon, which I have never seen before nor do I know how it works, all within I suspect a matter of minutes? I'm not sure I could do this, even if I wasn't...." Sub had already started leading Amaranth and Odd away towards the elevator. "You know," Isaac sighed with a weariness only capable of being conjured by the truly tired, "Sometimes, I think he's too caught up in his grand, insane plans to pay attention to the obvious. That, or he's been listening to GRAY's advice regarding me."
Atlantis_Darts
Darts follows along with Isaac and the Trick Master. If this thing was the key to getting Cipher out of here, he thought he might as well keep an eye on things himself.

After stumbling a few times, Isaac braced himself on Dart's shoulder. "Thanks," Isaac stated in gratitude to the Dragon channeler, as he let himself be lead away towards their destination. "I'm not sure I'd make it on my own, and I don't entirely trust this guy to help me out like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:27 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was waiting for his Pyroar to come back as he heard a yawn. His ears perked up as him and his Roselia that was on his shoulder, turned a corner to see the source. It was a Swalot and some trainer in a grey and black uniform. ....That can't be a good sign.... He thought as he started to approach the pair. "Excuse me. There is an evacuation going on, so I'd appreciate it if you-" Soon enough, Leon started to feel a bit drowsy as he would stumble. Roselia felt drowsy as well as she fell off her shoulder. He quickly caught his flower partner as he returned her into her Pokeball. "H-Hey...what's the big...idea?" Before Leon could completely fall asleep, a giant roar erupted as he was startled awake.

His Pyoar came back in the nick of time as Leon quickly got back on his feet as Pyroar was growling at the trainer and his Swalot. "Guess you don't belong here huh?" He spoke out to the trainer. "I suggest you leave before you experience a slow, agonizing death."

Espeon_Commander

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Darksol88

"No, nothing that big this time." Sub replied to Odd as they stepped into the elevator. "And Amaranth, you won't have to kill yourself this time. I don't think you'll come back to life anymore if you do." He quipped as the compartment moved upward numerous floors. Sub didn't even bother to look at the screen that shows what floor the lift was currently on, it just made the ride seem that much longer.

"To answer your question, Odd, we're going to do the impossible. This suit was designed by our friends at Devon Corp, with Isaac leading the team to protect some of own sensitive information used in it. By utilizing the amplifying capabilities of the standard Expansion Suit, combining it with a greater power source in the form of a Zapdos Heart core that apparently our old friends of the defunct Stone Society had discovered, and platting it with the cocoon of one Yveltal yours truly stole from the Kalosian king years ago, and many other technical tweaks, I should be able to do what Io and a certain Ice Channeler of lore could not do; Channel with a legendary Pokemon." He explained to them both, his explanation cut short as they arrived at the roof, the man immediately stepping out.

"I fibbed about setting up a base of operations, kind of. I didn't want the others to know the possibly suicidal thing I'm going to attempt." He admitted to them both as he made his way towards the center of the roof, the wind blowing hard up here and the air damp. "I learned something about my Channeling abilities when I first connected with Cera; I don't draw power from the Pokemon I Channel with, at least not like how normal Channelers do. Instead I seem to amplify their abilities. Think about it. Nevermore's sight and telepathic abilities are raised to such a degree that she can share her vision with others. Griswold's spiritual powers are boosted to the point of alter physical beings into ethereal ones like its self. Even with Cera, I was able to pass my abilities to her, just using Transform wouldn't have made such a perfect copy of myself, even down to being able to Channeler herself for a moment." The Dark One explained the revelation he had.

"Long story short I can alter the abilities of others, empower them. There is another creature we encounter who could do the same, a legendary Pokemon. I am of course speaking of Deoxys, the very same one we've kept locked away in an Ebonite box all these years. Now, he rests here." Sub said as he tapped the purple gemstone in the suit's chest, the crimson platting of Yveltal's cocoon slightly encroaching upon it, giving it the appearance of gripping it. "With this suit and my own abilities I can definitely resist and negate its mental manipulations and hopefully, emphasis on hopefully, I'll be able to draw upon its power and use it to Channel with. I already know I can Channel with a Psychic Pokemon if I try hard enough, as proven with Cera, but even that was incomplete. This time it will be the real deal."

With all that said he found a nice spot in the middle of the rooftop and sat down, legs crossed and hands in his lap. "Heh, Isaac was probably hoping the suit's first run would be more theatrical. Oh well." Even though they couldn't see his face behind the helmet both Odd and Amaranth would sense that the Snagem leader had a big goofy smile on his face like usual. "Okay, I'm going to sit here and do my thing. Odd, you're here to contain me if anything goes wrong. Don't care what you have to do, if things go wrong put me down if you must. Amaranth, you're on sky patrol. This is still a war zone after all. Also, I don't want to hear any objections. I made this decision a long time ago. Everyone has been fighting and giving their all in this war and now it's my turn. So if you'll excuse me, I got some black magic to perform." He said with a digitized laugh.

As Sub sat there the suit would being to give off a humming sound, the black spaces where the plating met giving off a faint red glow. From behind the Dark One Griswold would rise up with a cackle, stretching up and spanning out above with like a swirling disc of ghoulish energy, its green orbs of energy spreading out from its body and starting to rotate around Sub, as if pulled into orbit by the Dark One. While Griswold gave off its macabre song of fiendish cackles and chilling moans and its orbs spun around its trainer the gem set in the chest of the suit would begin to slightly shimmer, bolts of purple energy erratically shooting out from him but never leave the 'zone' Griswold had established. Both Amaranth and Odd would sense a rapidly increasing power coming from Sub, a terrible one at that, one that was just completely wrong. While as awful as it felt it also did feel like he was currently controlling it, so for now it seemed okay.

Apparently either Sub's little 'magic act' would quickly catch the attention of their enemies or they also had the idea to take Black Tower, for obvious reasons, as two Talonflame zipped overhead, firing off large balls of fire with Incinerate down at the Snagems, the orbs of flame exploding once they make physical contact. Not far behind them was a Flare admin, dressed in white instead of red, riding upon a Noivern, the dragging coming behind the birds of prey to use their surprise attack as a diversion to attempt to snatch up Sub.

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts

"Aw, are you tired? It's only the end of the world as we currently know it if Lysandre, and Ein for that matter, get their way but whatever, why don't you go take a much needed nap while the world burns. You deserve it." GRAY quipped from Isaac's SNAG. "But rejoice, for someone has done most of the work for you already. Pull out your SNAG." If done as requested a hologram would appear to show a strange triangular structure which upon opening resembled a flower. The hologram would show its inner workings and alongside it showed a dissembled diagram of Black Tower. "These are the plans Lysandre had for Black Tower, obtain by the resistance in Kalos and passed onto us by Cassius, the region's PC operator. Lysandre had discovered and thoroughly researched an ancient machine hidden under Geosenge Town. It's said the weapon was used to destroy half of all life in Kalos at one point to end a war. For whatever reason he could not get the weapon working again, however, it appears with Cipher's advice and assistance they came up with a plan to convert Black Tower into a replica of the Ultimate Weapon and these plans are how they intended to do it. GRAY explained.

"Oh no no no...we're killing people? But I don't make beautiful machines to harm! That's why I ran from the Hoenn government!" The Trick Master protested. Apparently he got tricked into being here as well.

"Oh, so you object to putting an end to genocidal tyrants threatening to conquer the world through Earth altering legends or pandemic viruses? Wow, you're such a man of strong convictions. I hope they hold up as the world crumbles around you." GRAY shot back at the Trick Master.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:51 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would be assisting herself, or be directing Voort at least, in the tower’s placements, while she was staring at her SNAG. Everything seemed to be going fine with the placements of the scrambler beacons, though the Nidoking would seem to do a massive stomp every once in a while. This would confuse the woman until he pointed at her back. “Ohhh… Right.” The channeler would pull the staff out of the back of her jacket, where she had a tendency to stuff it when she didn’t want to hold it. Once Tatooine was brought out of her ball, Aile could start to feel the reverberations of people around as they moved. It seemed most were heading out in the direction they were needed, which was good. There were a few different places that still had people, but she expected that. They weren’t an official police force, so they couldn’t force people to leave, but there were plenty of people listening, at least. As the trio walked, however, something was bothering her now. There seemed to be a set of vibrations that seemed to follow them every so often. “Hm… Coverage is looking good, at least,” she commented, looking back down to her SNAG, “though-”

“Scraaaa!”

A Scraggy would land on Tatooine’s back with a Hi Jump Kick, lowering her altitude noticeably. Aile caught this and cursed loudly, changing the function on her device to a group calling function. “Guys, I think we’ve got company! Watch out for ambushes!”

RCCaughtem

One of Ryan’s house visits would seem to be almost too easy, with the people darting out almost as soon as they opened the door to greet the Snagem. The reason for this would soon be apparent, as a trio of vines ending in barbed metallic feelers would start swinging for him, the Power Whip attack aiming to knock Ryan on the ground or worse.

Ryan manages to roll out of the way of the attack and find safe footing. Well wasn't this an ugly and pain in the backside. A quick scan would identify it as a Ferrorthorn. Of all pokemon. Why Steel AND Grass? Steel would have been manageable. But this? This would be an uphill fight. But he wasn't about to fight fair either.

"Undine, Niles, Raphael, and Rico!, Let's do this!" Ryan shouts as his Popplio, Totodile, Squirtle, and Lotad all appear.

"Undine! Disarming Voice!"

"Niles! Water Gun!"

"Raphael! Water Pulse!"

"Rico! Bubble!"

Undine would attack first, Her Liquify Ability turning her Disarming Voice into a water-based attack, buffering the Grass/Steel Type.

Niles let's forth a stream of water, splashing onto the Ferrorthorn.

Raphael blasts forth a wave of water that pushes on the Ferrorthorn but fails to do anything beyond that.

Rico blows a wisp of bubbles at the Ferrorthorn that roll onto to it., but nothing more occurs.

The Ferrorthorn roars out in anger and pain before going after Rico with another round of vines. Rico gets knocked back, but takes far less damage than all the others would have.

It was another round of attacks from Ryan's crew and the Ferrorthorn fell. Ryan recalls his pokemon and continues on.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:11 pm
RCCaughtem
Requiem of Whyspers
Cecile Silverstone

The Sharpedo's headlong charge into the fray would be swiftly interrupted by the absolute barrage of attacks that were sent its way, although it certainly left its mark across the Lucario with the Aqua Jet and its Rough Skin, plus its awkward shape made the attempted blast of Dazzling Gleam hit more indirectly than desired. What this left was an extremely pissed off shark overhead that was now swiftly falling towards the offending Lucario with a braced jaw to initiate a Skull Bash directly into the Fighting type.

As for the Walrein, most of its Water Pulses were definitely halted by the barrage of Dazzling Gleam and that left the rest to mainly splash around where Kaya and his Pokemon were for a minor bit of damage. However, the Ice type would soon find its attention diverted towards another opponent as a whip slashed across its face. Squaring up on the Goodra, a quick build up of ice would form in front of the Walrein before firing off in an Ice Ball. An Ice Ball that would rapidly outpace its traditional growth as one of the Aquas making for the mainland past the small group of Snagems took time from his busy day to unleash a Hail via his Castform. Which left Goodra out in the cold against an Ice Ball that would be nearly impossible to dodge. Although the Walrein would certainly be hampered slightly by an Energy Ball detonating in its area.

The Clawitzer had stopped its charge long before the Walrein, instead simply hanging back at range to pelt the one member of the Snagems that had been left relatively untouched. So Kaya and his Dunsparce were being pelted with laser focused blasts of Aura Sphere from the giant shrimp that aimed to pelt them into a defensive position away from the other two Snagems. Not helping matters was an Energy Ball detonating close to them, throwing dirt and shrapnel into the air at them.

Two more of the Aqua members would divert to the bridge front melee, Pokeballs at the ready as they moved past the general melee towards where Reno, Beau, and Terashi were currently. A Lapras and Tentacruel would pop out of the Pokeballs, with the two grunts pointing towards where Reno was still hastily undoing the ties for the wire mesh he had prepped. "Ice Beam!" "Sludge Bomb!" The two trainers yelled simultaneously, the two attacks firing off to the strike the robotic limbed admin of Snagem. Although the Sludge Bomb only made it so close before it was intercepted by a speeding bunch of black and red fur. "Oi! Calamari! Lets tussle!" Beau shouted at the Tentacruel, a now thoroughly poison drenched Zorua speeding back to his side.

This did leave one attack still on crash course for Reno, although he could probably handle that. Best for anyone else in the area to focus on preventing any more such attempts on the distracted admin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:39 pm
Abandoning the unanswered question, I stepped up to take on the Lapraas the unchallenged Aqua was using. A quick pop of a ball and Yuki came out, charged and excited for an actual battle for once.

Yuki could guess what move she'd be asked to use against a Water-type, but I asked anyway. "Thunderbolt, Yuki," I said. Nodding, she let her electricity out, focusing as much of it on Lapras as she could. There was no guarantee Lapras wouldn't dodge it, though.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:41 pm
Espeon_Commander

Leslie wouldn't even bother with keeping track of the strange blur that had just went past her once she saw the oncoming mass of muscle and teeth. All she knew is that she had a fight in front of her and she was gonna be taking that on all day. Leaping towards the Krookodile, she would open a Pokeball behind her to allow her Onix out as she attempted to cannonball into the Ground type with an Iron Defense cannonball.

Unfortunately, this left Aria on her own against a speedy assassin. Fortunately for her, she was more attentive than the last guy this was attempted against. Bending at the waist as she saw the flash of steel coming towards her neck, a Pokeball would drop out of Aria's hands before she flipped over its former occupant to put a Carbink between her and the Bisharp. "Alright, Carbuncle. Light his day up. Power Gem!" Aria said, a barrage of light beams firing off of the Carbink now floating between them at the Dark type. While it wasn't exactly aimed to be a damaging attack, the effect on the thing's vision should be enough to let the performer establish her own rhythm in this fight. Or run. That was always an option. It was the preferred option. But unfortunately, she wasn't likely to really escape an opponent faster than her so...fight it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:14 am
Another Snagem would arrive in black city , noticing the commotion while traveling uUnova, " So flares here huh?" he said with a German accent." Alright Rachen come out and join the party! Be on your guard there are flare everywhere , watch out for fire attacks ." They ran into the midst of the fighting on the bridge tussle near Beau and Reno and Ter Steadfast, Mawiles dark type energy in its fangs begun to bore from behind the lapras this trainer was unknown but to hell with it if the thunderbolt didn't take it down, a sharp crunch to the neck would.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:10 pm
Odd shook his head and sighed as Sub explained his plan. Of course it was something crazy. Wasn't it always when it came to Sub? "You do realize you're an insane moron, don't you?" He asked after taking a moment to reign in the rage building inside him at Sub's reckless idea. "After the amount of danger that thing put the world in the last time it was free, you're going to try channeling with it?" He questioned as he looked to his belt, wondering if any of his Pokemon would be strong enough to help stop this if Sub lost control. "That's a very big risk to take for a chance... But I suppose I can't really fault you for the thought." He conceded. Sub was right. If he could actually pull this off, Sub might just be able to nuke Flare into submission the moment they made their appearance. "I'll do everything I can to stop you if I need to. But until then, I'm going to help Amaranth if they get-" His sentence was cut off by the incoming Talonflames' attacks.

Quickly tossing out an Ultra Ball, he released Adagio between himself and the fiery falcons. Her Flash Fire allowed her to soak up the volatile flames with ease. The balls of fire were twisted and warped into ribbons of coiling flame which were absorbed into the Lamp Pokemon's inner flame and causing it to burn brighter. "Adagio, Haze!" Odd called out to her as the Noivern closed in close behind. If he could lay down a smokescreen for even a brief moment, it would give him and Amaranth a chance to stop the attacker before he caught his target.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Wren flipped his hoverboard up toward Garbodor when it made it's appearance, though it was mostly in an effort to stop at the last second. The fact that the attack was actually blocked by the device was pure chance. For a brief instant, he considered what was going on and what he could do against it. The only Pokemon he had that wasn't weak to this thing or that would have any genuine effectiveness against it was Thistle. For a moment, he had to think if he'd even brought the Dragon-type with him. Glancing down at his belt for a moment, he sighed with relief when he saw that he had. "Thistle, use Iron Tail!" The Dragalge appeared from his ball and towered over Garbodor before he reached out with his tail and, coated in Steel energy, he swatted at the Trash Heap Pokemon with the fan-like fin at it's tip.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaya took a step back when he was attacked by the Clawitzer on the other side of Sharpedo. When the Aura Sphere's came in, it took careful steps to avoid the first one, though he knew it would be back. The second and third he slashed with his sword and sent them spiraling off to the side but when an Energy Ball exploded not far off to his side, it threw him off balance and allowed the fourth Aura Sphere to hit him square in the stomach. Coughing up a few flecks of blood from the sheer impact of the attack, he landed on his knees, Rise laying on the ground beside his hand as he tried to catch his breath.

"Darien... Air Slash.." He grunted out to his Dunsparce. The Pokemon nodded and figured he knew what Kaya wanted. Flapping his tiny wings ferociously, he created a swirling vortex of wind, from which multiple blades of slicing winds shot out toward Clawitzer. The goal wasn't to put it down in one shot. It was to slow down it's attacks and make it hesitant to attack again for just a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:36 pm
SubonicXP

Suddenly, Amaranth wondered if the Deoxys Sub mentioned had anything to do with that sort of ability. Or, if it was the other way around, if not something else at play that was better left unknown. It was a question that burned in her mind already, but one that could wait until after all of this. The mission at hand was more important. Starting to hear the humming sounds of the suit and getting a glimpse of just what Sub meant by what he had in mind, she figured she might want to get on that sky patrol sooner rather than later- especially when even she could feel the immense energy welling up, and it leave the same pit in her stomach that seeing a Shadow Pokemon often did to her.

Nevermind the comment about not having to kill herself. Though it wasn't by her own hand, she did remember it being a lot better than the alternative. At least that time was one of the few she'd been able to live through and talk about, with or without a host of inner demons to work through.

"..R...Right. I'm on it," she finally spoke up, snapping out of her thoughts and sending out her Pidgeot. "Gale, we're taking to the skies! And not a moment too soon..."

She and Gale would raise an arm (or wing) to shield themselves from the potshots left by the Talonflame, before she finally jumped onto her Pokemon's back and decided to send out even more. Before long, she'd have sent out her Butterfree and Fletchinder, and it wouldn't be long before she pointed to the admin and their Noivern in the distance. "We need to deal with them first. Let's go, all of you!"

As soon as Gale took off into the air, the other two would follow quickly, making a delta formation as they moved to intercept the Talonflame and admin alike.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas