Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[Pride I/T] Skiringssal V2.0 (We are OFFICIAL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:42 pm
Salutations friends!

As you can see, we have done a little bit of a reboot on the information we originally had up for the Skiringssal IT. Some of it is new, some of it is reworded, and some of it may have been removed entirely. Our goal with this reboot was to make our vision of this pride more clear to you, especially since we were told by several people that they didn't quite get what we were doing.

We have four of our five roleplays completed, including one with a leader, so we should be ready and set to go on that in no time at all. We'll let you know when we are ready to submit our application and once it has been submitted, we'll set a deadline for the House Concept Contest. (By the way, if you haven't seen that, it's in both the first and second-to-last posts of page one!)

I am going to quote everyone's posts that were originally posted in the I/T thread the last time - PLEASE respond and let me know if you are still interested in having your character be a part of the pride. I am going to put our memberlist together over the coming week.

Thank you guys!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:54 pm
If you have been quoted in this post, please tell me if your character(s) will still be a part of the pride. Thanks!

SilverLutz
SilverLutz
SoA Name: Ezenziwe'Iqhwa
Owners Name: SilverLutz
House Nysnö
Personal Blurb: Ezen is a big, imposing mass of a lion who did his old job of being the body guard of the queen of his old pride without having to really try. His grumpy and gruff personality kept him fairly isolated from the rest of his old pirde, but he never really minded much as he preferred to spend his time alone. It doesn't take much to get him mad, and if you succeed in that, you'd better hope you can outrun him. He's not someone you want to see mad. No, really. Just put the snowball down it's not worth it. Despite his rather frozen personality, deep down he's loyal to those who are loyal to him and he would defend those he cares for until his final breath.
History: Ezen grew up an orphan as his parents were killed in an avalanche. He became favored by the queen of his old pride and grew to be her body guard, keeping those who distrusted her at bay. The pride disbanned, though, and he was left to wander the rogue lands alone.
Extra: Ezen is a cosplay of Marshmallow from Frozen and he follows that personality as close as I can manage XD

SoA Name: Rusalka
Owners Name: SilverLutz
House I don't think this is a thing she'd need? Correct me if I'm wrong
Personal Blurb: Rusalka has been raised to use her mind first, claws second. She's confident in herself - perhaps overly so thanks to her youth - and isn't going to back down from a fight, physical or otherwise. She thrives off of challenges and praise.
History: Rusalka was born in the Nergui pride and lived in the desert all of her life. She speaks two languages - the language of the Nergui and 'common', the language that the general SoA population speak. Her pride was one that was constantly hunting gods to kill them to take their power. but as she was still fairly young when the Nergui became no more she never had any official training outside of basic hunting and fighting. With the skies flashing and the earth shaking, Rusalka fled the sands she called home and didn't stop until she found herself making her way through a strange maze...
Extra: She'll be interested in learning about the gods in a non-combat standpoint, but as she grew up with the lessons of seizing god's power for herself, she might not make the best decisions if ever confronted with a god. While she wouldn't be dumb enough to try to kill one all on her own, she might try to acquire a feather, a bit of fur, or something the god is wearing. She would be VERY surprised if something was given willingly to her as well.

Pandorus Sphinx
Pandorus Sphinx
SoA Name: Izarra
Owners Name: Pandrous Sphinx
Rank: (totally up to you guys, it might help me mold her?)
House Heidr
Personal Blurb: To be totally honest I haven't ever RP'd this sweething. So, I would be building her from the ground up through the pride.
History: See above.
Extra:

Kolina
Kolina
SoA Name: Sahar
Owners Name: Kolina
House: Norn
Personal Blurb: Sahar was born a seer, but blind. He is a strong boyo and doesn't let his disability define him. He'll stand up for what he believes in and for others. He's often been the butt of many jokes, many hurtful, so he doesn't like to 'see' others under such duress.
History: Sahar has been wandering around since leaving the Mwezi'Johari and has not found a place to really call home.
Extra: He has a bird companion named Cyrus who works as his seeing eyes (literally at times). PS: Sahar means moon and Cyrus means sun. Yes, I am a nerd.

Sherpuff
Sherpuff
SoA Name: Naizika
Owners Name: Sherpuff
House Norn
Personal Blurb: Naizika has always been a bit of a dreamy wanderer. She has a tendency to get lost in thought and do her own thing. As a seer, her visions come and go, but come strongest in her sleep. She has difficulty focusing her visions though, and can sometimes confuse reality and dreams. As she is usually alone, it will be easier to focus once she is around others like her.
History: Naizika is the daughter of Khalla who apparently came from this pride. Plot-wise, she will have a strong vision pulling her in this direction. She hasn't had a strong vision in a long time, so she will believe this is her calling home and throw herself whole-heartedly into the pride.
Extra:

SoA Name: Jengo
Owners Name: Sherpuff
House Nysnö
Personal Blurb: Jengo is strong, surly, and distant. He's quiet and rarely prone to any strong emotion besides rage when in battle. He's an incredibly capable fighter, but doesn't seem have any strong bonds with anyone.
History: Jengo doesn't speak about his past, ever. But he's an experienced fighter, he's large and imposing, and follows any orders that are given to him.
Extra: Would be excellent for producing some pale babies. :>

Fairy Snails
Fairy Snails
SoA Name: Upasana
Owners Name: Fairy Snails
House Dido
Personal Blurb: Upasana is somewhat of a chameleon. Her personality reflects what is best for her in the situation. When she is by herself or with her jackal (who will be here later once I get him) she can come off more as cruel and malicious.
History: Utako's daughter, she was born in Skiringssal along with a sister. At a young age Upasana was jealous of her sister because her sister looked more like their father. She did what she could to hide the fact. When she was grown her sister had an accident (maybe a cave in? or they went out hunting) and her sister died. Oddly enough Upasana was the only one to witness the event. She now wears her sister's pelt as a way to remember her fallen sister (though some say she wears it as a prize)
Extra:

Mango (I know these guys will be staying here, this is mostly for my own record keeping haha <3 )
MangoMeow
SoA Name: Sirius
Owners Name: MangoMeow

SoA Name: Pipiri
Owners Name: Pandorus Sphinx

SoA Name: Rehua
Owners Name: Felyn

SoA Name: ???
Owners Name: ???

House: Heidr
Personal Blurb: They be Cyrus' cubs! Born and raised here in the Skiringssal.
History: Mom and dad had a fling, mom decided to come back to dad's pride to have the cubs, and here we are. Mom will leave once they're adolescents.
Extra: So application. Much join.

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:55 pm
If you have been quoted in this post, please tell me if your character(s) will still be a part of the pride. Thanks!

Daffu
Daffupanda
okay SO. Finally sorted my stuff out. Let me just...

SoA Name: Mundoo
Owners Name: Daffupanda
House Skadi
Personal Blurb: Mundoo has a temper on him. He's sullen, prone to bad moods, and tends to judge quickly and harshly to boot. His long stay in Kizi has left him with a very tight bond with his muse, the Moon, and tends to be in a better frame of mind and temperament at nighttime. His mate, Aviva, tends to be able to read him, and smooths out his blunt words were needed, and although he's usually more bark and growls than bite, he can in fact, hold his own in a fight and it's best push not come to shove.
History: Oh boy. So! Mundoo here's seem some world. Used to be old Kizi and right around the beginning of what a lot of Kizi are calling the 'time of turmoil' he up and packed his bags and left with his mate, Aviva, and a few of their kids. How they came about this pride needs to be discussed between Fel and myself still but yeh.
Extra: He's a 'Ghost' cosplay from a very old Halloween Event that Kissy did XD

SoA Name: Werevu
House Skadi
Personal Blurb: Werevu is as silent as his father, and often tends to come off as intimidating or perhaps cold due to this. And yet this couldn't be further from the truth; in all honesty, the boy's just shy, and often thinks he's bound to stick his foot in his mouth. He becomes much more animated when conversation does shift towards healing or anything pertaining that topic.
History: Born into the Kizingo'zaa of olde, Werevu used to be a healer there, and he's quite adept at figuring out which plants could help heal some minor thing or other. He left with his parents; they decided to leave and Werevu shrugged and moved on. He has no active muse, unlike his father; the influence of the pride dissipated on him, but he does miss the times when he could interpret the buzzing of the bees into words, like he could once upon a time.
Extra: Candycorn boy here is actually pretty sweet.

SoA Name: Zuri
House Skadi
Personal Blurb: Zuri is a firecracker. She has opinions TM, and won't be budged. Despite not being a particularly large lioness, she has the attitude of of an elephant, and will push back without a second thought when wrongs. She also has a sense of honor a mile long, and will champion the rights of those around her, whether thing want to or not.
History: Zuri was born during the beginning of the time of turmoil in the Kizingo'zaa. As such was largely unaffected by the changes that occurred, being to young to understand the difference or even process that something had 'happened'. She was mostly content in the pride, and honestly, the only reason she left was a case of the 'itch to travel' and a curiosity that drove her to find those family members that left.
Extra: She's a Gryffindor. Fite her!

Saffy (I know he's not going anywhere, this is mostly for my own record keeping!)
Safaia
SoA Name: Asra
Owners Name: Safaia
House: Fólkvangr
Personal Blurb: Helpful and kind (to a point), though doesn't like to directly answer questions, and plays little innocent teasing tricks on others. Is extremely skilled in seeing the future, and uses runecasting to hone his skills.
History: Not totally fleshed out; I'm thinking born in the pride? Orphaned/mother passed away, but his talents were caught early so it wasn't like he missed her much. He has had constant visions about his future mate, but is anxious about infuencing her in a negative way, so he just hopes that she does eventually fall in love with him, like his visions show.
Extra: Will have a mate, just need to create her! And all the angst rp for a while, yes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:55 pm
...and with that, we are tentatively RE-OPEN!

heart  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:00 pm
Yus, both of mine are staying <3

Felyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:06 pm
Upasana will be staying!  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:10 pm
idea I have added a lore contest to the bottom of the first page. Check it out and get some tickets to win a pretty cheeton girl. heart

(also wow, thank you guys for responding so fast!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:54 pm
SoA Name: Ajia
Owners Name: Krysin
House Heiðr
Personal Blurb: A sweet cheeton with a natural knack for crafting, Ajia will unfortunately never be quite skilled enough to handle skinning and curing pelts. Her skills moreso lie in small trinkets that she swears are enchanted with good fortune. She is a calm but upbeat spirit, the type of individual to bring a smile to anyone's face.
History: Born in the Nil'nocere to a mixed-species family, Ajia grew up a bit too coddled and pampered. As an adolescent, she developed an itch to explore the world and discover the many cultures and creatures inhabiting it. She left her family on good terms, and after some wandering stumbled upon a maze. As the story goes she conquered the trial and found her home in House Heiðr.
Extra:

SoA Name: Alví
House Nysno
Personal Blurb: A plump lioness who was spoiled rotten by rank and her heritage. She does not bother to hide her feelings or opinions, which some could consider refreshing but most just consider a pain. The most high-maintenance of her siblings, she somehow still manages to be loved (or at the very least tolerated).
History: Alví is the second eldest daughter of Thunn, but by coincidence and (in her own words) misfortune, she was away from home when her father passed. She would have thrown her weight behind Iver's proper bid for Jarl, and upon returning home has expressed no small amount of distress at Eir being Jarl.
Extra:

SoA Name: Sitiri
House N/A
Personal Blurb: She has been a patron to the pride for a few generations, though none would be able to recall her. Her abilities as a goddess have allowed her to blend into the pride before officially joining its ranks. In her youthful years, she had been incredibly fond of the craftsmanship when it came to the Skiringssal's pelt-work. Most of the pelts she wears have come from House Heiðr.

While she has officially joined the pride, her identity as a goddess is a secret that is closely guarded, and she has shown no desire to join any of the Houses (though she is most often seen among House Nysno).
History: The Goddess of Anonymity in disguise, she has been a frequent visitor to Skiringssal in the past and has finally decided to make the pride a home base of sorts. She was forced to return to the pride early with Mkhai, the God of Warriors, indebted to him because of a past failure. She has been aiding him in instructing his children to be not only strong, but discreet.
Extra: She darkens her coat so that she doesn't look like she should be up on the mountain.

SoA Name: Azalea
House:
Personal Blurb: Despite the trauma of her youth, Azalea has grown into a rather sound young lioness. She is caring and thoughtful, and has genuinely come to love her place among the Skadi despite knowing that she has family elsewhere. Though she does not know the full extent of her heritage, her seer abilities are only now starting to crop up and wreck havoc upon her idea of 'normalcy'.
History: She was part of the mass escape attempt with Zjarri'fol and her children, though along the way became lost in the forest with one of Zjarri's children. Ubbe and herself were found by the Skadi, Runa, and taken in under her care.
Extra:

ROUND ONE.

FEL JUST ASSUME 80% OF MY SoA ARE COMING HERE. I WILL LET YOU FIGURE OUT THE REST.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:21 pm
*nests* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:38 pm
SoA Name: Lioba
Owners Name: Vashtya
House: Dáinn
Personal Blurb: Gentle, welcoming and affectionate, Lioba tends to look for the best in others, and as a result can sometimes come across as a bit of a doormat, as she will go to extremes to avoid conflict. Craves approval, and has a strong desire to be well-liked by her peers and her pridemates, and so also has a hard time saying no.
History: Born in the rogue lands, while Lioba loves her family dearly, she has always craved the more extensive bonds that only a pride can provide - unfortunately, one of the things she found was that most prides just do not accept (or if they do, they accept with limitations) is hybrids like herself. She has always carved trinkets from small stones, or bits of leftover bone in her spare time, and since making her way to the Skiringssal, has taken an interest in learning to work pelts, as the ones she has seen since joining are incomparable in their quality.
Extra:

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:59 pm
SoA Name: Helaku'ra
House: Nysnö
Personal Blurb: A bull-headed leopon, who doesn't quite know the meaning of 'no' and does not believe in giving up. He's extremely resilient and determined, and after years of training not that bad of a warrior either.
History: As an adolescent he had stumbled upon the maze by mere coincidence, and after having failed multiple time to conquer the labryinth he eventually found victory. Even then, he had no particular skill or trade and spent years as a villager. Only recently has he been accepted into House Nysnö, and he is very determined to prove his worth there.
Extra:

SoA Name: Ilithyia
Personal Blurb: Ilithyia is a charasmatic and pretty young lioness. Her tongue is sweet and her words smooth, which has proven to be a valuable asset to give her the most advantageous position when bargaining with the other houses. She spends a great deal of her time creating positive relationships with the other Houses, and is most often found travelling between them.
History: Born into the pride, a member of her family has always held the position of Farmadr. It is speculated that Ilithyia was given the position as a sort of peace treaty to keep one of the largest families in the House happy. While the decision was mildly controversial, Ilithyia had already proven herself to be the most suited for the role. After all, her family had raised her for it.
Extra:

SoA Name: Takara
House: Dido
Personal Blurb: Takara is quite the materialistic lion, finding greater value in the things he makes and surrounds himself with other than the other felines in the House. While he is not well-liked, his skill is undeniable, and every-so often he doesn't seem as bad as everyone else makes him out to be. His disinterest in others is not entirely malicious, and every now and then he takes to an individual enough to crack a smile.
History: Born in-pride, his family has pioneered into the newer forms of crafting. From the sea they harvested the scales from fish and precious stones, using these pieces as trinkets and acessories instead of the traditional pelts.
Extra:

SoA Name: Eirwen
House: Folkvangr
Personal Blurb: Eirwen is a demure, calm lioness who exudes a quiet sort of strength. Naturally maternal, she is most often one of the lionesses sent out to collect Oracles or future Valkyries from the pride. She takes her duties quite seriously and loves her pride deeply.
History: Born in House Nysno, she was quickly identified as a future Valkyrie and taken up the Mountain. There were not many other cubs her age at the time, and so she focused on her training wholeheartedly, and developed into a reserved lioness who excelled in her role.
Extra:

KNOCKED IT DOWN TO 70% FOR U BB.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:03 pm
Get out, Krys. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:13 pm
SoA Name: Kayakaya
House:
Personal Blurb: An ex-Kizi, Kaya has found himself enthralled by the ways of the Skadi. Their free-spirited nature and deeply religious beliefs resonated with the blue and pink lion. He has long since put his old pride behind him. Oftentimes, he participates in leading strangers away from the maze and the forest, finding the games fun.
History: When the muses abandoned the Kizingo'zaa, most of his family abandoned their home lands in despair. During their travels they stumbled upon a land that seemed all too familiar to them. To Kaya, the muses had returned, though the lions of the forest claimed these voices to be spirits or ancient gods. It was easy for his family to mold into the Skadi, and Kaya revelled in being able to hear not only one voice, but many.
Extra:

...no. MAKE ME.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:12 am
Felyn
...and with that, we are tentatively RE-OPEN!

heart

I still want mine in! Thank you BBY!  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:43 pm
SoA Name: Siiri
Personal Blurb: Pretty down-to-earth gal with a slight fascination with stargazing.
History: Her family have always tended to the herds, though that has not made them particularly wealthy. Their lineage traces back to the start of House Dáinn and the family that remains take a great amount of pride in that. In recent generations, her relatives have dwindled in numbers or dispersed to other Houses, making her one of the few remaining in Dáinn.
Extra:

SoA Name: Lio
House:
Personal Blurb: blah blah blah underdeveloped blah blah blah
History: Another ex-kizi who travelled with Kayakaya and other pride members from their homelands to the Skiringssal. Took residence with the Skadi, where the muses whispered the loudest.
Extra:

SoA Name: Masra
House: Heiðr
Personal Blurb: boney fire leopard what more can you ask for? BLAH BLAH BLAH. look at her grumpy face so probably grumpy
History: Born and raised in the Skiringssal.
Extra:

SoA Name: Sangtara
House:
Personal Blurb: blah blah blah kind of blank slate blah blah
History: Another ex-kizi who travelled with Kayakaya and other pride members from their homelands to the Skiringssal. Took residence with the Skadi, where the muses whispered the loudest.
Extra:

SoA Name: Kouki
Personal Blurb: he's a fast cheetah what more can you ask for outta a Norn'Steinn
History: Born and raised in Skiringssal.
Extra:

SoA Name: Persephone
House
Personal Blurb: Persephone's a bit of a high-maintenance diva, but surely... somewhere, there is reason enough to love her. At least her mate does.
History: An ex-kizi who travelled with her family to the Skiringssal. Despite being pure white and a seer, she felt far more at home with the Skadi and has made her home with them and her mate.
Extra:

SoA Name: Theron
House: Dido
Personal Blurb: delicious boi blah blah blah
History: Born and raised in Skiringssal.
Extra:

I'M SORRY. SO MANY FORMS. SO MANY BLANK SLATES

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas