Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Kawasaki Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

What a joke. A mediocre air cannon produced by the kid, Alpha smirked. Blurring Alpha's reeving treks exploded in power. Braking suddenly and only of an instant. The heated air cycling the circumference of his wheels exploding into a nitrous stream out the back of his treks. Forcing Alpha to flicker in a criss cross pattern at monstrous speeds at the air cannon. Utilizing a super stride air stream the death rider skimmed passed the heated shell at a lowered stance, singeing only the tips of his ebony strands. While also effectively avoiding the metal needle due to the chaotic movements of super stride. He'd only need to cover a short distance between himself and the kid. Seemingly blurring Alpha covered the distance in what seemed like an instance, if you blinked you would of missed it. Alpha's Blazer snatched off and tossed like a net at the kid to block his vision and confuse him. A hard braking stop causing his wheels to glow a inferno crimson. While a fully cocked right fist fired like a bullet towards the boy's face behind the coat. Aided with the neck break acceleration of air stride and the hard braking. The punch carrying the centrifugal force of the trick causing a few folds more of destructive power. If it landed anyways. Though would Daisuke be able to deal with both a needle and Alpha's punch one right after each other?

Black Fire Lord

iiCrimsonR0se

Tricks:
→Air Stream! l Rank D
→ Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F

Stamina used: 9

Wear: 4%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55
→ Air Reaction: 50

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by35%
King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:30 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 70 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Ritz watched as the fight ensued, it wasn't more than a few moments before a shell was fired off at Alpha as well as a jacket....then that girl threw something. This was a bad idea in and of itself, she stood as she would pocket her phone and step down the stairs making her way forward. Then she heard the scream as someone shouted duck, she could see that Alpha had taken the initiative to dodge the trick, but some unfortunate souls were about to get hit. Treks revved in short time and she easily jumped the crowd and skidded in front of the oncoming trick. Leg swinging up as she would catch the heat and wind in her own ATs before glaring at the cube battlers, "I ain't ******** doing that again, watch your damn tricks brat." she hissed as her Treks continued to rev and disperse the captured air and heat below her feet. Crossing her arms as she melded back into the crowd and returned to her spot on the stairs.

[ Shell absorbed safely so no damage to people = x = ]

Words:
Total:

Cor Contritum

Raider

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
*C Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Thank goodness she kept her air treks tied to her purse. No point of extra wear and tear for nothing, especially since she was already uninterested in any parts race she was overhearing. Sure, she could hear the noise of those actually watching, but it was depending on who was in it. Most likely C ranked like herself. Would have been too strange if it were less. Besides... She did not feel like any racing while wearing the dress she was in. It wasn't crafted for fully free easy movement unless she forced the fabric to be. Like hell people were getting panty viewing.Standing there in them probably would have been an utter soreness to the feet anyways. These black shoes were just right. 

The wall was getting uncomfortable and there were others doing it too from what she could see.... Maybe it was time to move? Therese was pretty intent on debating a recourse of action, to a point she almost missed the voice from a pretty ginger girl in glasses approaching her. An invite to a videogame? Secretly, she loved videogames, but the woman was not going to outright admit that to a total stranger. They were at least going to get a nice and polite hello for their happy and friendly introduction~. Glancing over the gingers shoulder, she had taken note of the other companion, before her eyes met back to the ginger, who introduced herself. They both were coming off friendly so why not? "Therese. I wou-"

Before even a single sound could be let out, there was somebody yelling out and excitedly about a wet tshirt contest. It was strange how many women had stepped up to the plate immediately... Whose idea was this? When her attention directed away the source was a handsome blond guy, who seemed to be a little to excited for his own good. It was when he was even asking her if she wanted to join did her whole face flare up. Even more so towards Linda's question. Having no idea at first who the blonde pervert actually was he was answered with words full of utter sass. There was no care at first to her words. It wouldn't be till afterwards would she even realize who the dude actually was. "Hmph~! If you opened your eyes a little better you leech you would see I would be more then just a wet tshirt! Sorry but not sorry... Youuuu are going to be stuck with your perverted mind having to paint a livid image of what I look like under my clothes!! Unless your other head is too over-excited by the desperation of your "contestants" to wonder that fact." Smirking a little bit with her hands on her hips, she was suddey grateful by Linda taking her away from there. The nearest murmering of othe rpeople were giving her clue who the blonde was, her whole expression going from smug and teasing, to outright embarassment.

"Ohhhhh s**t....."

With one abashed and embarassed look, she quickly turned her head away from Kai, quickly following Linda back towards her friend. Better hide for the rest of the night perhaps..... Yeah. Hide at the videogames. That was a good option. "Thanks for the invite along. I hope to be good company."

outfit:
Dress: party dress

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Mood:

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: 65
→ Battle Strength: 20
→ Stamina: 50 [75]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 22.5 [40]
→ Reaction: 57.5 [70]
→ Air Reaction: 42.5 [67.5]

→ Air Tracks: Mistogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

Negative Noble J3T

N7-Rain

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 50 (25t) Batt. Str: 30 (15t) Sta: 70 (35t) Jmp: 20 (10t) A.Time: 25 Rct: 60/2 = 30 A.Rct 45

Minerva patted her stomach listening to Linda as she sorta gushed and nerded out a bit. As Minerva scratched her cheek she nodded once in reply to being Minerva. While linda introduced herself ans asked a question about the pregnancy "Six and a... half months. With.... multiples.". She answered simply watching Linda sorta move while looking towards house of the dead and back to linda while she talked to another person. "Maybe.... i should have.... explained better?" She mostly thought to herself as her idea of a challenge was linda on player one and Minerva on player two fighting to beat one another score though Minerva didn't explain that as well as she should so she was trying to think of what to do to communicate better, though really she thought it was a pain and instead went with the flow.

As Linda was coming back with a white haired woman Minerva raised her hand to wave a greet before returning it to her stomach. When the Jin cosplayer spoke about the wet T-shirt contest, Minerva watched the scene then down at her own shirt for a second then back at jin. Then to the white haired woman, "You could... throw water on... him and make him... a contestant in his own.... contest. If your... mad." She said voicing her own idea before shaking her head, "Ice water... would be appropriate... due to his... cosplay. Too... much work... though." The lazy pregnant girl yawned a bit before looking at the house of the dead game then back at the two girls. "should we.... find a three player game. So we... can play.... together?" She asked the two as she looked around the arcade a bit more trying to see if there were any three player games that weren't racing cause she didn't want to get stuck in those seats.

Sta drain: 70/70 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Description: "A pair of treks Minerva got at the store, both a purple color however minerva did change the wheels so that one is instead of both wheels being one color the front wheel is blue and the back wheel is green like her eye color. other then a few mario patches such as a 1-up mushroom and star on the base of it there really isn't much special about her ATs currently."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT weaponry: :
-N/A

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:02 pm
Usien

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Take the time just to listen
When the voices screaming are much too loud

He dfore he came didn't have on the mask part of the spiderman suite security making sure he had that taken off before he came in. He would feel someone bump into him and hear a feminine voice. His heart began to quicken pace a little, not knowing whether to fly away from the situation or try play it cool and hold a normal conversation. He would ignore her statement for now and just continue to watch the battle. Unfortunately for him, his manners were kicking in. He could avoid the first statement, but the continuation of dialogue would be rude to ignore. Usien wasn't one who had a major ego. He liked accomplishing things, but he wasn't one to brag about the things he did. He could understand the rider mentality a little bit, but he understood where the woman was coming from. The woman would end up moving closer to the action which was risky, but a normal instinct if someone was interested. At first, he didn't move but he did answer back. "It's interesting...everyone wants to be the best. For them.....it takes battles" he finally responded as the words came out clear but slow. Nothing was wrong with him, it was just uncomfortable being in this element. The big partying life was something majorly different. "I sure we will. If not personally.....on the screens. It is a party for them..but I have not seen them yet" His final response was given and he was debating moving up just like the Annabel did but he was cut off from doing so by some loud blonde male.

He was loud, charismatic, and was signing women up for some kind of contest, Wait, wet T shirt contest?! His presence made him stay against the machine, the thought of even being in the presence of such a contest turning his mind into a crazy spiral of what ifs. His heart probably wouldn't even be able to take it actually occurring in front of his eyes. With his cheeks flushing pink, he looked up to noticed the women were now flocking over the blonde guy. Panicking, he would quickly move away and moved himself closer to the fight. He was near the left of Annabel but about a few bodies in length away due to his flight. s**t...this was a bad idea.I should be asleep getting ready to open tomorrow and yet I probably having a major fever from this craziness. It was just a wild time. How was he not able to enjoy this? Wouldn't a guy love to see such? Maybe he just too timid. Closing his eyes tight, he mentally tried to re-balance himself. Calming his nerves, it was working before he heard someone yell duck. He didn't think it was him until his more tuning nature came over him. Shoot....I can dodge this...but my body won't move... He yelled in his head. He was toast.

Fortunately for Usien, someone saved him. He expected the hit but it never came. Hearing a very strong song, he would open his eyes to Ritz who interrupted the attack and saved him. Her song...so strong...so violent...Such an extreme nature..Over...it has to be. A strong over road rider at that... Usien was honestly intimidated by Ritz and her strength. Stepping back a little, he let out a huge sigh of relief before trying to thank the rider. "Th.....Thankyou," he stated while putting his head down but it was almost as quiet as a mouse coming from his lips. He swear, he was trying to say it as loud as he could. Yet, the soft voice came out.

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [40][+50]
→ Jump: [60]
→ Air Time: 45
→ Reaction: 40 [20]
→ Air Reaction: 50 [25]
OOC: sorry for the wait

'Take a look in the distance
Try and see it all.'

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 70 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Red eyes were cold as she gave her last glare towards the battling idiots, she did one good thing due to their immaturity so that the whole thing didn't turn into a pit of fighting. That was their one shot on her part, if someone else wanted to baby sit that was completely on them. She hadn't even paid attention to the person she had saved until the smallest of squeaks reached her ears, "Eh?" she turned on her heel arms crossed over her chest as she clearly once-overed the young man. Ritz wasn't sure what to say, he was wearing a costume....a Spider man costume. She sighed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose, even though he was taller than her she assumed he was probably one of the young kids that came upstairs and got by due to his height. Walking over trying to relax her resting b***h face into something more pleasant she'd reach up and pat his head, "You shouldn't be here ya know. Best if you took a back seat." she'd state quietly her face managing to be flat along with tone before she grasped his arm and tugged him towards the back of the crowd and left him near the area where he could see over everyone else's heads. Patting his arm when she was done then heading back to her designated spot on the stair case looking once again irritable.

Words:
Total:

Cor Contritum

Raider

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:45 pm
"]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 80%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 34
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke saw a blur of movement and started revving his Air treks gathering heat in his A.ts as well he then turned around at the impact on his leg from the senbon. He took it out and still retained his smile he had nearly forgotten about her it seemed they both were going to attack him. He then turned to see him throw his jacket and felt the impact from the enhanced punch it seemed he played dirty he smiled lightly as he crouched down and then attempted an upper cut while jumping in the air he built up heat in the ats and came down with his A.Ts revving in an attempt to land on the woman that threw the senbon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:41 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // C rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After finding out the girl's name she smiled at it as she was about to take her back to Minerva until she heard her make the comment to the guy. Linda then giggled a bit and then laughed as she dragged Therese away back towards Minerva as she said to her. "That was amazing! Perfect way to answer to that perv Therese, I knew there was a good reason for me to take you away from being alone." Linda said as she took her back to Minerva saying. "Ah Minerva you should of seen it she sassed that pervy guy who was asking for a wet T-shirt competition." She said still laughing, then when Minerva mentioned how if they should play a multiplayer game rather than a shooting one she nodded ."Yeah I think I saw a beat them up game while coming through here, it had spots for up to 4 players to play, lets go do that one!" Linda suggest as she then noticed that she was still holding onto Therese's hand as she quickly let go apologizing. "Ah sorry sorry Therese, I forgot that I was still holding onto you, I didn't mean to continue holding onto you. Even though you have such soft hands." Linda said with a smile, as she walked towards the beat them up arcade game she was talking about, it wasn't too far away from the House of the dead shooter game either. When they got there it was an old school Teenage mutant ninja turtle beat them up game with four players to one console. "I call Michelangelo!." Linda called excitedly as she pressed start to call her spot; waiting for the rest of the two to join her she then looked at Therese asking. "Hey Therese if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Were you born outside of Japan?" Linda asked wanting to get to know their new person in the group better, she knew a bit about Minerva since she knew some info about her through her cosplaying.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:29 pm
User Image

• Ahhh there were a lot of people here tonight, he only signed up for a short one night job to just serve some drinks, but this was crowded for him! Tension was holding the male in a tight vice grip, his muscles were more defined even in the vested tux suit he was forced to wear. Murmurs of 'gym rat' could be heard every now and then from bystanders as he passed, he was embarrassed since he still had the pavlov's dogs mindset when it came to bullying, he couldn't exactly shrink down though. He was six foot tall and incapable of shrinking his mass. Grimacing with a forced and agonized smile as he rounded the people whilst balancing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, fingers easily clasped the underside of the large tray like some of the cocktail waitresses wandering around. Drinks were taken others ordered and he was quick to please people, he was bumped into on occasion and he caught one or two people when they had stumbled over him. When he finally caught a ten minute break he would be made aware of an ongoing cube battle between three people, someone had fired a shell and someone else had blocked it, others were raving about a...wet t-shirt contest? He looked around in confusion, weren't most of these guys kids? He decided it wasn't his business to go spouting about the law and just let it be, instead he would go about wandering the video games, seeing if there was something to his liking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:25 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu had been sitting back going in circles building heat. Not that she had to build that much in such an enclosed space with so many people. She felt sweat already being blown off as she rode around. She looked down to her outfit and had no intention on ruining it. "Seems like I'll be participating in the t-shirt contest, kinda." With that she unbuttoned the top of her dress and let it fall to her waist where her Obi would hold it until later. Her modest chest was supported by bandages, which she didn't care if they got sweaty. The dress was expensive and she didn't like wasting nice clothes. Daisuke decided to jump and try to land on her after trying an uppercut. "You're aiming for someone who is already gone." That didn't make much sense until she used Oh Time! and suddenly disappeared from their sight.

Miyu took a hard turn while they couldn't see her and avoided Daisuke all together. Her target was Alpha, she could deal with Daisuke later if needed. She rode towards Alpha and suddenly planted a hand onto the ground and swung her legs like a pendulum at Alpha's midsection. It was already powerful enough to knock the wind out of the diaphragm without using Oh Time. In fact, she doubled its effectiveness with that. She hoped the hit to Alpha would knock him into the air or backward out of bounds.

Tricks: Oh Time!: The very basic of all Apollon Riders tricks. Fairly simple in process, the Apollon rider generates amass sense of heat. Time' is just the influence of heat, light, and other Flame based riding aspects to produce abnormal effects. In this beginner instance, the user uses a visual phenomenon known as "Total Reflection". Using the heat build from the Flame Road, the user will cause the temperature and humidity of the air about them to heighten, bringing it to the extent that they become invisible temporarily. This, being the same principle under which mirage's and heat hazes work, is a more discreet and less flamboyant way of producing the road's effects. This is an E Class trick.

Giant Swing of Time: A simple offensive trick designed to make use of centripetal force. The user plants a hand on the ground and swings their feet like a pendulum to strike the opponent's midsection with a deceptive blow strong enough to knock the wind out of the diaphragm. Originally designed to work in tandem with the trick "Oh! Time!" this trick works twice as effective when both are used together. This is a D rank trick

Stamina: 47/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 5%

AP: 5

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [0]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 0
                                                                                → Reaction: 85
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 25
                                                                                Daisuke Kaicho

iiCrimsonR0se

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Successfully ensnaring and blinding the boy, Alpha's fist dug into its mark. Causing the kid to falter a bit he'd retaliate with an odd choice. Crunching down the boy sprung up in a upper cut. Even through he did nothing to remove the jacket clinging to his head. "Where are you looking? Idiot." As easy as dodging a blind man that wasn't dare devil, Alpha swayed back avoiding Daisuke. Crimson hues watching his figure as he carried his upper cut to an actual jump. What was he? Some sort of frog boy?

Watching as the kid tried to stomp the utter living mess out of the loli. She'd suddenly turn invisible and juke the ******** outta him. Eyes sharpening at the woman vanishing Alpha's wheels spun hard in place. How annoying. One trek pressed forward while the other was pressed backwards at an even rapid rate to keep his position. Vibrations building invisible kicks lashed out against Alpha. Seeming as if the impact of the kicks were doing damage the girl would have notice there was no impact behind the pendulum like attack. As if all the kinetic energy was being stolen on impact. Because it was. Smirking Alpha would shatter the farce he had betrayed just before. "Psych~" A kick lashing out, vibrations carried all the kinetic energy that Miyu just invested in Alpha. The sharp lower sweeping kick looking to obliterate the small invisible girl right in front of him. He wouldn't know what he was aiming at per say but he knew she was attacking him from that direction.

Black Fire Lord

iiCrimsonR0se

Tricks:
→»Jade Redirect l C
-------► Using vibrations as a medium Alpha is able to redirect physical energy around himself and negate it to the ground or out through a physical attack. Attacks that are aided through jade redirect are much stronger due to the energy being redirected. This can only be used on a signal attack at a time. This vibration redirected cant be used in the air.

Stamina used: 17

Wear used: 9%

R.E.A.D[170]

King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:49 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 80%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 34
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke felt his swing miss and when he was air born he took off the jacket tossing it into the crowd.Daisuke was having trouble with the limits being placed on him as he alao had to becareful of the crowd. When he landed he seemed to miss her and ended up out of bounds as he was already accelerating. He was out if the battle but wasnt mad. Daisuke decided to just check out the rest of the party. As he was walking he noticed the tuner and tapped him on the shoulder."Hey names Daisuke i seen yoyr twittter your a tuner right so how much do you charge I would like a pair of treks? l" he notcied another girl nearby and waved

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

iiCrimsonR0se

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    The responses for the contest was getting mixed reviews. Some wanted to join and then there were others that wanted to keep their pride. As if they didn't think they were smart enough to think it through? No matter, he would continue signing people up and would wait for a bit before T shirts were brought out to them. All the T-shirts had a knights of Cosplay He had extras in case some last minute people wanted to sign up. He would begin handing them out. There was one response that was interesting. A gingerhead woman had come to rescue what Kai assumed to be her friend, but it was the white haired woman's words that was the most interesting out of all of this. Shockingly cruel. She was in a dress, but he simply had T shirts for all contestants just to keep them from getting their party clothes fully wet. Either way, he would look at her in surprise at first before a smirk took over his face. No matter. She was an interesting cutey but he wasn't someone that was going to dwell in his feelings over a rejection. Especially as sweet revenge came like Karma. Theresa seemed dumbfounded as if she found out some important new information. AS she turned her head and was taken away, he would smirk smuggly as if he won that interaction. "Come on. Last call for wet t shirt contest. Get your T shirt and head up to 3rd floor with the birthday boy!!! Males are welcome to participate too!! Come on up!" Kai yelled out again before continuing give out shirts. All those that participated would be given a shirt and instructed go upstairs to get in line right in front of the birthday boy. The contest was going to happen after they finish singing happy birthday which was about to happen any moment now.

Black Fire Lord

Daisuke Kaicho

iiCrimsonR0se

Kurai_wolf

Cor Contritum

Ichengo Angelus

eijiberry

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu noticed something was wrong, there was no impact. She knew what a kick felt like when it connected and this was not it. She didn't bother to wait to see what was happening and instead planted her free arm down and pulled her legs up into a traditional handstand. She then pushed off the ground and flipped herself onto her treks. Her back was now facing Alpha and she would accelerate out of his range quickly. She would continue to use Oh Time to remain invisible and race around going faster. "I believed you had the same road as Daisuke but seems I was wrong, I won't make that mistake again. Apologies if this hurts but I'm not holding back anything." She would pull out two knives and throw one at his side and swing/ride around to his back. Assuming he turned in the direction of the knife it would be his side but if not his back. She remained invisible and as long the knife stayed in her hand it would too. She would fly by him aiming to cut his thigh with the knife. Not deep cuts but instead ones that wouldn't lose her knife and wouldn't catch on his flesh. This would be what she would do, drive-by knifing. Though it seemed there was something happening. She wouldn't stop moving but called out to Alpha. "You want to call it a tie and stop for this or ignore it and keep going? Though I doubt the hosts would like that too much. "

Tricks: Oh Time!: The very basic of all Apollon Riders tricks. Fairly simple in process, the Apollon rider generates amass sense of heat. Time' is just the influence of heat, light, and other Flame based riding aspects to produce abnormal effects. In this beginner instance, the user uses a visual phenomenon known as "Total Reflection". Using the heat build from the Flame Road, the user will cause the temperature and humidity of the air about them to heighten, bringing it to the extent that they become invisible temporarily. This, being the same principle under which mirage's and heat hazes work, is a more discreet and less flamboyant way of producing the road's effects. This is an E Class trick.

Stamina: 46/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 7%

AP: 5

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [0]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 0
                                                                                → Reaction: 85
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 25
                                                                                Daisuke Kaicho

iiCrimsonR0se

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

With no impact from Alpha's kick he'd click his tongue. "Tch.." Air currents changing, the sound of her treks dashed off from what seemed away from him. "This is pissing me off." Frowning he'd mutter to himself as crimson hues followed the sound of her voice while she zipped around. Vibrations setting along the ground his white wheels glowed a bright orange tint, a shell loaded. A knife abruptly flying at the death rider from where her voice trailed off. A snapping kick made quick work of the toy while adding to his annoyance. The girl seemingly going quiet again. Taking his back the loli seemed to go in for the attack once more. Even if he couldn't have know this his trap was already set.

Vibrations resonating with her treks unknowingly with his own. Her treks that carried her at such speed would completely halt abruptly. Leaving her stuck to the ground just a foot away from making contact with her knife. Crimson hues glaring over his shoulder at the girl. His shadow seemingly took the form of the upper half of a Gashadokuro. A giant demon skeleton that housed Alpha in it's huge rib cage, it's own void like eye holes staring down at the loli. Oh time! shattered in the wake of Infinite Tremor she'd be fully exposed. "All you're petty tricks are pissing me off!" Speaking his right ankle snapped backwards almost as if a gun was just cocked. The shell forming a backwards air cannon fired off like a laser beam at almost point blank range. Firing off the shell in a fraction of the time a shell could be formed and fired using the full air cannon method. A method that already caused a sonic boom in it's wake. The size of his shell about the size of a softball. The location her bare navel. Her treks forcible halted through vibration he'd have her witness his dominance over all. Only a peak of his Emperor road.

Black Fire Lord

iiCrimsonR0se

Tricks:
-→Infinite Tremor l Rank E
-------► The very basic of Gem Road riding. By creating a tremor in the ground, the Gem rider can connect with other A.T's using the properties of piezoelectricity. This connection allows the Gem rider to resonate with the other A.T's in the area and match them, shutting them down or simply paralyzing the A.T's. This paralyzing affect locks both/all riders in place once they hit the ground/have been on the ground for one post. This is an E rank trick,

-→ »Backwards Shell l D
-------► Much like quick shell the user kicks and snaps his ankle backwards suspending a small shell only six inches to a foot off the ground, behind the user. Because of how quick this is, the user can reset and kick the shell with the same foot. Preforming compact donkey kick. Firing a shell in a fraction of the time a shell could be formed using the full air cannon method. This shell is smaller and carries a lower destructive force than air cannon. This is an D rank trick.

Stamina used: 20

Wear used: 14%

R.E.A.D[170]