Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 5 - Genesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:59 pm
Aile brought up her jacket over her nose when the poison gas was expelled, coughing still as she brought out her staff. She managed to get her guard up for the first punch, but was unprepared for the kick, stumbling off onto the ground. “Gah! Eisley!”

“Exca!” The mole would charge at Zera, claws glowing silver as he slashed at the hybrid attacking his trainer, trying to at least give Aile some space to get back up, tough he’d be rather okay with landing his attack. As he charged forward, his trainer would shake her head and cough again, standing and sending out another Pokemon. This, however, would be one outside of her usual go-to’s. “Revan! Help get rid of this gas, and give us a Tailwind!” One screech later from the battle scarred Skarmory, and a wind would be bowing from behind the Revan and his nearby allies, helping to push back the poison gas.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:22 am
"I'm trying!" Sub blurted out as he took Blizzard's assistance to stand up once again, taking in a deep breath now that the poisonous smog he was trapped in was dispelled. "This place is just...awful." He said, rubbing his forehead gently. "I'm not joking for once. It feels like the very air is trying to kill me. Let's get this over with before I fall out for good." He moaned, fumbling around in his backpack before taking out his old artifact, the ring he had forged so long ago. He didn't like to wear it much as usually he didn't need it to Channel with as he largely resigned his abilities to just sneaking around with Griswold. As soon as he put on the ring he started to feel a little bit better, the dark energies in it making him feel slightly more stable. "So, what's the game plan?" He asked Blizzard, caressing the Master Ball containing Registeel on his belt. He wasn't sure if it was time for that yet.

The joint efforts of the Snagems would dispel the abundant poisonous gases abound, much to the chagrin of one Zera. After landing a hit on Aile she noted the sudden attack against her as the Excadrill lunged and swiped, the Weezing hybrid releasing a burst of gas to propel herself backwards and out of the way. Unfortunately for her the Tailwind would not be so assistive as it actually carried her back too far causing her landing to not be so graceful as she stumbled backwards and almost tripped. This provided the perfect opportunity for Leon's Ivysaur to lash out and ensnare her with a Vine Whip, the tendril wrapping around her midsection and held her in place. Before she could do much about it a certain undead Dragon made a sudden appearance from the world beyond and clocked her right across the jaw, causing her to fall over to the side, still in Ivysaur's grip.

While that went on her poor Weezing wasn't fairing too well either. Doing its best to avoid the incoming volley of Will-o-Wisps without its trainers orders the Weezing would glide around like its trainer with bursts of gas to avoid the fireballs, utilizing its own Will-o-Wisp to counter them and attempt to launch a few at its attacker, Lykas, as well. While Lykas' assault didn't actually score a hit it did leave the Weezing open for Amaranth's Butterfree to score a clean hit against it with Psybeam, the psychic blast sending the Weezing spiraling. Once it regained its positioning it was now staring down Leslie as she innocently approached her. Dizzy and confused by this girl it didn't know what to do or expect until it was too late, the hybrid on top of her and pummeling away at it with Fairy infused blows.

For now Ulla and Kaya's combined efforts would prove to be working, as slowly but surely the purple bruise on the Tree of Life was getting smaller and smaller. However they would both come to a startling conclusion as they worked on the tree. They found Master Succules, that is, he was inside the tree. They were unable to communicate with him though, at least not verbally. Instead he made his intentions known through what little Fairy energy he could get through, speaking to their emotions. He had merged with the tree to use himself as a sort of shield to protect the 'heartwood', that is the core of Xerneas its self. He had intended to sacrifice himself to at least stall for time in hope that someone else could stop it. Neither could figure out why he didn't just fight Zera himself but they both had a feeling they knew already; he couldn't. If Ulla's artifact was hint enough, like Sub had pointed out, then it was obvious; Succules was dying anyways.

As for Shadow Magearna it was faced with a barrage of Fire attacks, flames of all sorts coming at it. Instinctively the legend would conjure up a bubble of pink energy around it, a Light Screen. While it did not stop the flames from getting through it did lessen their impact, though it was hard to say how much damage it actually did as the mechanical Pokemon didn't exactly show emotion. Whether or not this was because of its Shadow state or due to its artificial nature was anyone's guess right now. Once the fiery assault ended Shadow Magearna took note of the duo healing the tree and the Sylveon between it and them. Its orders were clear, to 'protect' the tree and these people were messing with it. They must be stopped.

"Gear." Chimed Shadow Magearna as it charged up a large orb of Steel energy between its hands before thrusting the orb forward causing it to explode into a large beam of silvery energy, launching a very powerful Flash Cannon at Sylveon and the two behind it, the resulting flash of light would be blinding for those on the receiving end as well.

"Enough of this!" Zera screamed as she laid on the ground, snagged up in vines. Taking out a lighter she would breath a stream of flammable gases in the direction of the vines that held her, flicking the lighter on in time to ignite the gases for an improvised Flamethrower. Once Ivysaur released it Zera would stumble to get up and resigned to propping herself on all fours. "This won't go like last time! Weezing, Acid Downpour!" She cackled with a vile laugh as she unleashed a thick black Smokescreen from every opening on her body, the woman disappearing into the smoke.

Her Weezing would toss Leslie off of it with the quick spin of a Gyro Ball and rise back up into the air. Revealing that Zera had did a little research and training since last time a Poisonium Z embedded the center of Weezing's skull symbol would begin to glow bright, the gem previous unseen as it simply blended in with the Pokemon's matching purple body. With a powerful aura of purple energy surrounding it Weezing would shoot up high up into the air and launch from its man openings a massive volley of poisonous liquid and a steady glow of poisonous gases. This would all collect in the sky above Forest of Origin until a dark purple cloud formed above the forest. The cloud wouldn't linger there for long before a torrential rain of acid fell upon the meadow they found them, the rain absolutely painful for anyone who came in contact with. Nothing here would be able to stand up to it as grass, trees, everything singed and melted under its corrosive influence. If Weezing wasn't stopped the entire forest would melt under it.

Sub would only take a few pelts of this painful rain before he summoned forth Poe who threw up a Protect around him and Blizzard.

Using this opportunity to continue her fight with the Snagems Zera would reappear during the acid rain, unbothered by it. With a burst of gas she would attempt to surprise Darts with her sudden appearance and speed, stabbing him with a sharpened finger nail on the neck from behind as she hit him with a Toxic as payback before kicking him away in the back, using a burst of gas from the opening on her ankle to give the kick extra impact. Turning around and with Aile also in range she would cough up another Sludge Bomb, igniting it with her lighter before launching to create an improvised bomb as it was sent sailing through the air in an arc before coming down to explode on her.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:57 am
I growled as Shadow Magearna put up a Light Screen and turned around, acting as though our attacks on it weren't worth its time. "Brick Break, Angeal. Try your best to catch its attention. The rest of you, wait for Angeal to attack, then continue showing Magearna in flames," I ordered. With that, I let Brunor and Starmie out of their balls. I was saving Rala for emergencies. "I want you two to focus on Zera's Weezing. Psychic attacks should be enough to take it down," I told them. Brunor nodded, and the two were off.

While Angeal was closing in on Magearna to break its Light Screen, Brunor and Starmie advanced on Zera's Weezing. Starmie took the initiative and used Telekinesis on Weezing, controlling its movements to make it easier to hit. Brunor then followed up with a Psycho Cut aimed directly at Weezing's forehead. Once Angeal's attack connected, Sparrow, Reese, Typho, and Angela unleashed another gout of Fire Blast/Flamethrower at the infected Artificial Pokemon, hoping to draw its attention away from Ulla and Kaya.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:48 pm
SubonicXP

Using this opportunity to continue her fight with the Snagems Zera would reappear during the acid rain, unbothered by it. With a burst of gas she would attempt to surprise Darts with her sudden appearance and speed, stabbing him with a sharpened finger nail on the neck from behind as she hit him with a Toxic as payback before kicking him away in the back, using a burst of gas from the opening on her ankle to give the kick extra impact. Turning around and with Aile also in range she would cough up another Sludge Bomb, igniting it with her lighter before launching to create an improvised bomb as it was sent sailing through the air in an arc before coming down to explode on her.

"As for Zera, leave that one to Darts and I. She may act all big and bad, but she's even more of a rookie than even Tristen when you get down to looking at it, at least as far as her hybrid abilities go. Speaking of, its that kid that may have made me realize a even more fatal flaw about her. One that I'm about to exploit the hell out of. If fire wasn't going to do her in, then how about the proper application of ice...in the meantime, I've already sent Ammy ahead to try to get to the tree. She's probably going to need help." I said, rushing off for Zera.

I had to admit though, there was a problem right now with what I had in mind; I had to get close on her. Thanks to the Trick Room, she's blazing around as if she had my Agility. Which for that matter, speaking of, Agility is something I'm not going to be able to use against her like I usually would. Hopefully the other Snagems can take care of the Magearna, at least disable it so things can go a little smoother. In the meantime, though, as she is now distracted with Darts, I readied an Ice Beam in the palm of my hand and took a couple of pot shots toward her.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:26 pm
Beau would slowly shake himself back to his feet, watching as the gathered Snagems were getting pummeled by Zera and her two Pokemon of choice. Not a typical situation but it was hard to find typical with the people he walked around with. He could at least keep on his initial target, even if he was basically a moth compared to Blizz and Darts. But she wasn't paying attention to him. He could work with that. Slinking away to come at Zera from the woods, he would dash out as Blizz and Darts began their assaults with a trail of Powder leaking out of his wrists. And as he drew near, Beau clapped his chest to release a large burst of Powder before Zippo ignited the trail that had been left from the woodland. One Charmander-sized Ember later, there was a trail of burning gunpowder going straight to the bomb Beau had just generated. This would be fun.

Leslie found herself in the middle of a rainstorm. Sure, she felt slightly tingly, but it wasn't like the stuff was powerful enough to really burn her. It sure took the muster out of her Play Rough though. And the Gyro Ball had certainly left a bit of a mark, although not as much as might have been desired. Oh well, she had a nice opening. But first...."Mikey! Fire Spin! Corral Magearna!" Leslie shouted, watching as the mildly slow Torkoal nodded and began to whip up a fire tornado, the attack slowly growing to expand around the Legendary that she had targeted. Of course, she had no easy way up. Especially since any Pokemon she took out would be submitted to the poison rain. Well, she could always just do something dumb. Which it turned out was picking her way along the giant tree they were fighting beside and leaping out of it with a whopping yell as her skin grew hard as iron and she swung her second mouth to club the Weezing back down to earth.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:48 am
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

"Probably" wouldn't be enough to describe that she'd need some help defending the tree. Despite being well into the backlines, the Acid Downpour knew no such thing as positioning and she had little choice but to risk having another of her Pokemon shadowfied. Taking cover and having her Pokemon come closer, she'd send out her Carbink to get some sort of defense on her end.

"Granite, Light Screen!" She wasn't sure what kind of move Acid Downpour was; she just knew something needed to mitigate it on her end. As for that Weezing, she really only had one plan: take advantage of what range she had and go after that Weezing. "Gale, Air Slash! Zephyr, another Psybeam!" Keeping behind the Light Screen as it went up, the Pidgeot and Butterfree would throw their attack in an effort to attack Weezing from afar.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:15 am
Aile would now bring her jacket over her head in an attempt to cover it from the caustic rain before her Skarmory came and used his wing as a shield for her. Eilsey would return to her as well, waiting for their next instruction. Instruction which would have to come quickly as the toxic molotov came flying towards them. "Hell. Eisley, return for now, Revan, let's take to the sky! The woman would quickly recall the mole as she jumped onto her steel bird, the two taking off into the sky to avoid Zera's little bomb. After the dodge, she'd point Revan towards the poisonous hybrid and leap off of the bird when they got close, trying to strike her somewhere around her chest with a knee strike.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:34 pm
Kaya Staggered backward at first when he and Ulla uncovered Succulus buried within the Tree itself. "I know you're old and tired, Master, but this isn't the way!" He urged the old Fairy Master. "Ulla and I need your help! And what about Deryn? He still needs you to train him as well." The hybrid urged.

The old man could barely even speak at this point, using his energy to converse with the two. As he was trying to figure out a way to defend themselves and the Tree, he heard Shadow Magearna's call and turned on his heel. Without a thought, he tossed out Raye's Pokeball. "Flamethrower!" He ordered as the Ninetails appeared from her ball. Raye opened her maw and from it bellowed a gout of flame unlike any Kaya had ever seen her use before. Perhaps she sensed the danger her master was in, or perhaps she was simply overjoyed to be out and in battle again after so much time but Kaya didn't care. He was simply glad to see so much strength in her when the team, and he especially, needed it. Refusing to allow his Pokemon to fight on his behalf alone, the horn atop his head began to shine with a light he hadn't quite mastered and before he knew it, a Flash Cannon of his own was unleashed to meet Shadow Magearna's.

Standing at Kaya's side, Serena joined in the effort with a Swift, beam after beam of Star-shaped energy constructs fired from the air around her, picking up the fire and light from Raye and Kaya's attacks as they passed through the attacks and carrying them with greater accuracy to greet the incoming Flash Cannon head-on. None of them knew for certain if they could stop this but they had to try.

"Ulla! Try to keep healing the Tree!" He urged the young girl with him. Standing his ground was the only way to fight back inside this Trick Room . Hopefully Ulla could keep healing the tree, even if only very very slowly, while he tried to fight back their attacker.

Lykas finally managed to release Mykel from his ball in a moment of clarity during the fighting with Weezing. The Gardevoir seemed far more clear-headed than Lykas was at the moment but with his presence, he was able to help clear his trainer's mind a bit as well.

"Boss, we need to do something about this attack!"

"Use Heal Pulse! Keep everyone as alive as possible until we can stop it." Lykas directed as his head cleared a bit further. With his head cleared and his ability to think now more stable, his tentacles were back under his control again, allowing him to race straight toward Weezing, wincing more with each drop of acid rain pouring down upon him, though Mykel's Heal Pulse was helping to mitigate the damage. As he drew near, his tentacles snapped into action, whipping up and winding around Weezing. Glowing bright red, Lykas forced his tentacles to wind tighter and tighter as he sucked the life out of the gas bag with Power Whip. He wouldn't be able to keep this up for long but hopefully he wouldn't have to.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:59 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was happy to see that the tree was looking like its natural self. But then her eyes widened as she was frozen where she stood. "....K-Kaya...it's Master..." She said as she was staring at Succulus buried in the Tree. Her fear then started to make her tremble. "...Master. You should've called us immediately. You didn't need to do this. We could've worked on something together." Ulla said as tears flowed down her face as she wiped them away. When Kaya said to continue healing, she merely nodded as she got off of Togekiss and patted Comfey that was resting on her head. "Togekiss use Protect! That way nobody will stop us. Comfey use Floral Healing, use it on the Master. I'll focus on the Tree." Both of her Pokemon nodded as they used the moves they were told to. Ulla placed her hand where Succulus's hand would be. "Don't worry. I'll take care of the tree. I promise." She said as she took out a small crystal she got from Sub from Black City. This contained the power that helped her heal everyone back then. If it got too close for comfort she would do it again in a heartbeat. Then something popped in her head as she looked around. "....Where's Ein?"

Leon's Ivysaur released Zera as she burned his vines. Leon looked around as he noticed most Snag weren't doing so well. They've been in the Fairy Realm for too long. Leon started to feel dizzy as this realm was slowly getting to him. He tried to focus on something. Anything to keep his focus, he then looked at Ulla. Seeing how much effort she was putting, he couldn't be left in the shadows this time. "Ugh...Roserade. Use-" Before he could say anything else. Acid Rain started pouring down, he looked around as it started to sting him slightly as the rain fell. "The longer this goes on....more of the Fairy Realm will be destroyed..." His fist tightened as he looked at his Pokemon. "Ivysaur, use Vine Whip to launch me at Zera. Roserade, use Magical Leaf around me to protect me." Both of his Pokemon nodded as Ivysaur wrapped his vines gently around his Trainer's body.

Ivysaur then launched Leon right at Zera, even though in the Trick Room, we was still flying moderately fast. Right when he was launched, Roserade used Magical Leaf around Leon. Once he would land he would go for a round house kick to Zera.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:04 pm
SubonicXP

Darts takes the Toxic head on, not expecting the sharp pain to his neck as he manages to get his hands up to block the kick. Even still, Zera's speed and tenacity continued to impress the Giratina hybrid as the burst of gas is enough to push him backwards and away from the impact spot.

"Ow..." He complains out loud, rubbing at the spot where she poked beneath his flesh on his neck. "What was that?" Anyone behind the gambler would see a small purple pockmark on his neck, right below the golden crest and above the neck of his jacket on the blackness that was his skin back there.

Darts was prepared to ignore what amounted to, from his point of view, a minor annoyance but the pockmark slowly began to grow, purple glowing veins beginning to raise from each side of the nailmark as the pustule begins swelling slowly. He raises his golden hands, preparing to throw another attack towards the opposition.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Kaya and his Pokemon's combined attacks would prove to just barely be enough to cancel out Shadow Magnearna's Flash Cannon, just enough of the energy getting through to perhaps knock them off their feet and onto their behinds but alas they would be relatively safe, if only bruised. The legend would appear to prepare another attack before it was given others to deal with.

As Angeal shattered the Light Screen around it Shadow Magearna would rapidly spin on its torso axis and blast Angeal with a Psybeam from its eyes before the Blaziken even had a chance to follow up with its Fire move. However it would not have the time to stop the rest of the group of fire spitters as the artificial Pokemon was consumed in a fierce wave of flame. Leslie's Mikey would follow up this combined assault with a Fire Spin, commanding the multiple streams to churn and spin around Shadow Magearna, creating an immensely violent vortex of fire, the grass around it burnt to nothing. Kaya and Ulla could certainly feel the heat from where they were. For several seconds the legend would remain in the vortex of fire without a sound, its lack of movement soon broken with something terrible.

"Magearrr!" Chimed Shadow Magnearna as a massive blast of raw Shadow energy pierced through the vortex, dispelling it. The terrible Shadow Blast was aimed at its assailants and was big enough to catch them all in it. Any Pokemon not within Immunizer range or already purified would certainly succumb to the corrupting influence of this devastating attack if hit. One good thing was their assault was not in vain as it could be clearly seen now that Shadow Magearna was charred from being inside that Fire Spin, its once spotless metal coat probably irreparably tarnished.

Weezing would not have a time after pulling off its little acid rain. Caught up in a Telekinesis Weezing was unable to move out of the way of the Psycho Cut coming at it, the Poison type sent rolling back in the air from the impact. Next came an Air Slash that sent it flying another way and a Psybeam the other. It didn't stop until Lykas snatched it up and squeezed it tight, its poisonous gases being squeezed out of it against its wishes. And finally came Leslie, who Lykas would note her arrival and release the Weezing just in time to deliver the finishing blow, the young girl coming down on the gas bag with a fierce strike of her club-like 'mouth', sending the Weezing crashing back down to Earth violently where it would faint instantly upon impact. Thankfully when Weezing fainted the acid rain would begin to fade away.

After kicking off of Darts and avoiding his own shot at her, Zera's own hybrid senses would trip and with a flip and a side jump she would avoid two shots of Blizzard's Ice Beams, unfortunately the Articuno hybrid was a little more battle hardened and managed to clip his prey with his third shot, Zera reeling after getting hit in the chest, a patch of ice forming there. The woman had the breath taken out of her but couldn't stand still just yet as she noticed Leon coming at her. Throwing up her arms to block the kick the Magical Leaf around him still scrapped against her, causing her to grunt in pain. Not one to allow such a transgression to go unpunished she unleashed to gas powered kicks of her own at Leon from the left and then the right as she executed a Double Hit.

While assaulting Leon she would sense Aile coming at her but only had enough time to turn around and see the woman before taking a knee to the stomach, Zera stumbling back with a grunt. That was when the explosion went off, the blast of ignited Powder completely consuming Zera violently. If Tristen was here he would feel a sense of deja vu.

As Ulla and Kaya continued to try and heal the tree Succulus would try to respond to them but despite Comfey's attempts they could both sense the presence of their master fading. No longer strong enough to completely convey his intents and meaning to them he was still able to convey emotions with ease. He was in pain but he wasn't suffering, in fact he seemed happy and yet very urgent about something. With a little more focus they could 'translate' what he was trying to inform them of; Magearna. The source of its corruption was its heart, which was the source of its power and the way to stop it. Succulus would add a lot of urgency onto this and with a little more thought both Kaya and Ulla would come to the realization that Magearna couldn't be defeated here, it draws energy from the Fairy Realm, through its heart. It was virtually unstoppable here, the only way to stop it was to fix whatever was wrong with its heart.

"Cute. Real cute." Zera called out, not from the smoldering crater though, but from the end of the forest, having apparently avoided the blast as she still had a little ice on her. "You only get to blow me up once." She said, revealing how she got away as a Gengar cackled beside her, this one clearly a Shadow Pokemon unlike her Weezing. Apparently she only had a soft spot for one Pokemon and it was that gas bag. With a snap of her fingers Shadow Gengar would unleash a Shadow Rave at all the Snagems not at the tree, large spikes of Shadow energy violently jutting up out of the ground as they trailed towards them. Taking this opportunity the woman would jump high up and quickly into the air with a burst of gas and linger up there for awhile as she unleashed numerous Sludge Bombs down at her attackers from every pore she could use.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 pm
Kaya was knocked backwards by the explosive force of the barely-repelled attack he and his team had managed to defend against. It was miraculous they had managed it at all but he wasn't going to complain too much. At least until the heat from the raging inferno called Fire Spin hit him, collapsing from the heat for a moment until it came to an end. "Ugh... Too hot..."

As Magearna turned back to the others, he would recall Raye to keep her safe from the Shadow Virus but left Serena to do her best at guarding them and returned to trying to heal the tree. As he and his chosen charge worked to heal the wound inflicted upon the source of all life in the world, their master continued trying to communicate with them. It took some doing but he managed to make out what Succulus was trying to convey to them "The stories..." He thought as the old man's message made it through. "The Soul Heart..."

Turning to Ulla, he spoke to the little girl. "I think I have an idea to put a stop to Magearna... But if it doesn't work, we may have to leave the tree for a bit to help the others." Digging into his bag and pulling out a crystal he recalled finding on his person after the Battle of Black City, he gripped it tightly in his hand and felt a thrum of power surge through him, much like what he had felt back then. "Magearna!" He cried out, feeling the crystal in his hand dissolve into nothingness and it relinquished it's full power to him. His body seemed to shimmer for a moment as the Trick Room around him began to disappear, replaced by something else. The Magic of the realm they found themselves in manifested through the Fae Knight. "Your heart is damaged! Allow us to heal it, please?!" He begged as the Magic Room he was slowly conjuring fully manifested, erasing the Legendary Pokemon's Trick Room at last.

The debilitating effects of the Magic Room would have an immediate effect on those within it. All items they carried on them that could be activated would be disabled within it's boundaries, including Pokeballs, SNAGs(which wouldn't be working here, anyway so would likely go unnoticed) and even Immunizers. Hopefully, even though Kaya didn't realize he was doing it, yet, Magearna's Soul Heart would be affected as well. Either way, he would Draw Rise and aim at the automaton Pokemon's midsection, unleashing a Fairy Lock as well. The Shadowification locked a Pokemon's heart away, after all. Maybe he could unlock it and allow it to fight back the virus? The moment the pink beam struck, however, he could sense something deeply disturbing within. Something vile and putrid, filled with hatred and rage, manifested into a tangible form. He had never seen Shadow Mewtwo but, somehow, he could sense one of the shards of solid Shadow Virus inside of Magearna. "Please, Magearna, open your heart and let go of the evil within you!" He pleaded with the Pokemon once again. He may not be able to do this on his own but if he managed it, it would be nothing short of a miracle. Even as he fought to free Magearna from the clutches of the darkness it was beholden to, the hybrid felt his feet leave the ground as he unwittingly used Magnet Rise as well, rising into the air toward it in the hope of embracing the Artificial Pokemon in a moment, freed from the Shadow Virus. He knew this power boost wouldn't last long but the emotional distress he felt from the Pokemon urged him to push the limits of how long he could make use of it.

With his head cleared and his Pokemon helping now, Lykas turned toward Zera only to see her vanish into an explosion. At which point, Magearna unleashed a massive Shadow attack upon the team as a whole. Rapidly recalling Mykel to his ball to keep him safe, Lykas allowed the Gardevoir to maintain a mental connection to him from within his ball so as to keep his mind clear. Despite knowing fully well that any Pokemon he released was likely to become infected from this battle, he chose to release Cascade at this point. Fortunately the Mantine was able to stay out of water for extended periods of time thanks in part to his Flying-type allowing him to breath oxygen normally when he needed to. "Wide Guard!" He ordered the Kite Pokemon. Cascade nodded and, spreading his fins as far out as he could, he summoned a sparkling shield that spread far out beyond his reach, aiming to blocking the incoming Shadow Rave from Zera's Gengar when it attacked. That Shadow Blast from Magearna wasn't likely to be stopped at all, no matter what he tried to do so focusing on stopping the one who'd taken command of it was top priority, to him. He could, however, take advantage of it. Before the attack was over, he tossed one more Pokemon into the air. "Chinami, use Copycat on that Pokemon and direct the attack at them." He ordered, hoping for the best.

The Dewott appeared from her ball, looked at Magearna and the hellish Shadow Blast it was still using and attempted to mimic the move, aiming it toward Zera and Gengar. If she succeeded, Lykas knew, there was no chance of keeping her safe. She would be drawing the virus into herself in order to even come close to executing that move for herself.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 pm
Beau would stumble out of his self-generated crater,a dopey grin plastered on the man's face as he gave a laugh. "Welp, let's see that purple bimbo survive point blank annihilation. And the best part is she had the dumbest look on her...face..." While Beau's chuckle over his explosive welcome to the Poison hybrid had started strong, her sudden reappearance and taunting quickly put that line of thought to a rest. Well, she wasn't the only one who got to be mad about having a thing happen only once, he thought as he piped up with, "And YOU only get to dodge me blowing you up once! Just hold still so I can try again." Taking advantage of what he perceived as a lull, Beau made to dash forward towards Zera. Which is when he realized that survival might trump protesting his own indignant treatment as the Shadow Rave began to lance the area around him and the eruption of Sludge bombs helped fuel that instinct. Leaning into his new grace, Beau would do his best to let his Quiver Dance moves guide him around the attacks, which managed to keep him from receiving more than nicks and scratches, but there had to be a way to stop this devastation. Which is when an idea crossed his mind.

"Zippo! Fry that floating purple one!" Beau cried out, hoping that Zippo would know what to do from there. With how focused Zera was on her absolute bombardment of the Snagems with Sludge Bombs, there was no way she was able to keep her own explosive potential contained. And if personal experience was a good guide here, she wouldn't even notice that until it was too late. Unfortunately, his little distraction from his continuing efforts to dance through the danger came at a cost as Beau caught a Sludge Bomb straight to the chest that sent him sprawling across the ground. Out in the woods, Zippo would be springing into action, a growl in his throat as he aimed to take revenge for his trainer. Lobbing a large fireball into the air near Zera, it looked like the poor Fire type had missed. At least, until the Flame Burst erupted like a flak shell near Zera, scorching the hybrid and hopefully triggering a chain reaction beyond that.

Yelling with cheer as she sent the Weezing slamming into the ground, Leslie would have to adapt to her new situation as she plummeted to the ground. While she wasn't packing much in the grace department, she was still as hard as steel. So she curled up into a ball and simply rocketed into the ground around the tree. Shaking herself back to reality as she got out of the small crater she had generated, Leslie realized that her chosen landing method had kept her from taking advantage of any opening the Magearna may have had. But if she rushed the thing, she could smack the thing around even more. But...Leslie could see clearly the Shadow Blast coming straight for where Mikey and the other Pokemon had ended up gathering. She wanted to keep simply fighting, just punching the problems and damning the consequences. She wanted to be the big hero, taking care of the massive threat and being lauded for what she had beaten up. She wanted to just keep her anger leading her.

But she didn't get what she wanted this time. She did what she needed to do.

Cracking open Mikey's Pokeball as she dove forward, Leslie watched as the Torkoal disappeared back into its home while she kept sprinting to where he had been. There was no way he would have ever moved fast enough to even keep the blast away from himself for a second. But the other Fire types could move a bit and that's all she needed to make sure this worked. Opening another Pokeball, Leslie would smash the ground and a large chunk of earth into air. "Carbuncle, telekinesis! Shield them from the blast!" Leslie shouted, watching as the earth's arcing path began to flatten out and send the massive chunk of dirt as a last minute shield for the remaining Pokemon in the attacks blast radius. Hopefully this did something for them. She was trying to be more selfless damnit, and someone had to acknowledge how great she was for being so selfless like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:31 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"No, no, no....Master please. I know what my artifact is suppose to be. It's suppose to replace your Artifact, right? Suppose to be 'Wayfinder'. My very own....I'm not ready yet. Please...don't leave me like everyone else..." She said as she felt his presence fading away even more. Ulla felt the heat as she started to feel uncomfortable. Comfey looked at Ulla with concern as she stopped healing Succulus. Ulla then overheard Kaya as she looked at him "Soul Heart?" She said as she was a bit shocked by Kaya's words. "Kaya if we leave the tree....Master will..." She said as she looked back at Succulus. She didn't want to leave him if it meant if they return, he would be gone. She then looked at the Snagems, if the were to continue any further, some may forget things when they returned. While others would start to lose their minds. She looked back at Kaya as she nodded. She showed her ZNA crystal to Kaya. "Just say the word."

The little girl then watched as Magnearna let out a blast of Shadow energy, Leon's Pokemon were safe but Ulla's weren't. She quickly took out a Pokeball and held her Key Stone close to her as she toss the Pokeball in the air. "Lucario Mega Evolve and use Aura Sphere to break through the Shadow Energy!" Lucario popped out as both of there stones shined brightly as Lucario Mega Evolved. He then howled as a large Aura Sphere formed in his hands and stopped the Shadow Energy from coming towards them as he launched the aura and the Shadow Energy. Lucario watched Kaya as what he was doing as he then looked over to Magnearna as his eyes widened. "Lucario what's wrong?" Lucario quickly felt a sharp pain strike him. It wasn't that bad, but when he read Magnearna's aura, he read another aura. Something. Much. Much more vile that it nearly scared him. He couldn't read exactly who's aura that was making him unable to read it. But whatever it was, it was terrifying. Ulla looked up as she placed her hand on her Artifact as she held out her hand out towards Magnearna. "Magnearna hear us out please! Let us save you!" She shouted as a small bright little bubble came from her Artifact as it went over to Kaya for a little boost.

Leon would block the first kick but he didn't expect another as he was launched back slightly. He quickly got on his feet and threw back some punches in the assault. He breathed heavily as Zera was now accompanied by a Gengar and was now floating in the air. Leon watched as Beau made Weezing slamming back into the ground as he rejoined with his Pokemon that were in the safe zone of the Immunizer. "Roserade Sweet Scent again then Ivysaur use Grass Whistle on Zera!" He shouted as Roserade let out a much large blast of Sweet Scent while Ivysaur plucked out a piece of grass on the ground as he started to play a small tune. The notes then started to come visible as it was heading towards Zera.  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:35 pm
SubonicXP
"Cute. Real cute." Zera called out, not from the smoldering crater though, but from the end of the forest, having apparently avoided the blast as she still had a little ice on her. "You only get to blow me up once." She said, revealing how she got away as a Gengar cackled beside her, this one clearly a Shadow Pokemon unlike her Weezing. Apparently she only had a soft spot for one Pokemon and it was that gas bag. With a snap of her fingers Shadow Gengar would unleash a Shadow Rave at all the Snagems not at the tree, large spikes of Shadow energy violently jutting up out of the ground as they trailed towards them. Taking this opportunity the woman would jump high up and quickly into the air with a burst of gas and linger up there for awhile as she unleashed numerous Sludge Bombs down at her attackers from every pore she could use.

I looked on for a moment; things were starting to add up now, much to my dismay. And once again, she finds herself in possession of yet another Shadow Pokemon. I didn't even know she had a Gengar with her. For that matter, I thought for a while there that Magmar was her crutch-slash-pet Pokemon. I guess priorities change once you had Pokemon taken from you. Then again, Zera was off-kilter...putting it mildly anyways.

I braced for impact as the Shadow Rave rushed upon everyone; the attack hurt. Badly. I was still standing, but I could live to not take another shot. But then Zera's follow up attack...the sludge. That was what I needed. I rushed in as she made her mad sludge bombing run. It was time to bring Zera's story to an end. I rushed in to tackle her, a chilling wind rushing around us as Zera. The chill would seem tame as far as history of me would show, but if anyone knew me, it wasn't that simple...  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff