Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Plot Seeking
A Panda's Plot Search Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:05 pm
I'm Looking!

Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Owner: PeterPan_da144
Personality: Wary, Empathic, Tender, Careful, Observant, Mute

Seeking: Almost anything
Not Seeking: Mates (Has two in Vulkova and Blue Blood)
Notes: Silent Bloom was born mute, though thankfully it hasn't handicapped their natural abilities. If anything, it has heightened them. He is always aware of the status of plants around him, and as such, is incredibly sensitive when it comes to them. Not to mention, he's also very wary of the outside world. He did meet a pony on their way through the Despair that proved to be rather gentle (Shattered), but they also warned the small Suli of how other ponies might be. As such, Silent Bloom stays within the Despair, though will leave to visit those few ponies they are close with who have already left, like their friend Blue Blood (Naga).
How to Contact: Discord is the easiest way, then Gaia DM's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:08 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: in progress

Not Seeking:
Notes: Vapor Wave is an actress. But unfortunately, they don't show much emotion in their acting. It's all over the top and drawn out. Remember Trelawney from Harry Potter? Think like that >.> They greatly enjoy it but never get big roles in things, or at least, don't get roles in big projects. Generally just small directed things by friends. Very much a go with the flow pony.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:06 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Observant, Steady handed, Handy, Survivalist

Not Seeking:
Notes: Painted Earth lives within a forest near to Everville. He has built his home in the tree tops, with several rooms stationed in different trees, connected by bridges in case he ever has a pony over who cannot fly. His cousin will be coming to visit and live with him soon. He also works at a tea plantation from time to time, in trade for tea and a place where he can farm his produce without worry of stray animals devouring it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:10 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Unreadable, Easily agitated

Not Seeking:
Notes: Ripple lives within a lake on the edge of The Despair. As such, they have met many a Suli and many a pony on their way to Awakening. They have a bad habit of trying to drown ponies who get too close to their home within the lake, of which some Suli have had to come to the rescue in order to make sure that those who are destined to Awaken actually can. Needless to say, it is hard for Ripple to make true friends, although it would be easier to make friends with an Aquatic.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:14 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Mischievous, Mysterious, Curious, Intelligent

Not Seeking:
Notes: Lost in Soft Cloudy Skies is super excited to finally be able to go off on her own into the big world. She has been curious for quite some time about where one of her parents came from, as she is half Unicorn! This also gives her small amounts of Unicorn magic, to which she hasn't tested the limits of. But she is excited to find a place for her in the open world, and to find friends. She does enjoy playing with ponies from time to time as well, as her magic makes it easy to mess with one's head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:31 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Chill, Pacifistic

Not Seeking:
Notes: White Out is a snowboarder and absolutely loves winter time. They are a really relaxed and chilled out pony, and doesn't really have anything in particular they do. Very much a go with the flow pony.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:33 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: WIP

Not Seeking:
Notes: Fly by Night is a mortician and herbalist combination. They have extensive medical knowledge, as well as knowledge on how to tend to corpses. Things such as embalming aren't out of their range of knowledge. They will also help pretty up ponies for viewing and the like. Stuff like that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:01 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Bitter, Aloof, Snappish, Distanced, Depressed

Seeking: Foal friends, adult friends, potential love interest?
Not Seeking:
Notes: Quiet Wish is one of three kiddos to Dainty Pearlescense and Swamp Stomp. Their father was not in the picture for very long when they were foals, as he was abusive towards their mother, and she did not have the guts to leave him until around the time she had the kids. Unfortunately for Quiet Wish, he strikingly resembles his father, and tends to get the short end of the stick when it comes to love and attention from his mother. She has a tendency to ignore him, and spoil the other two kids rotten. Not to say that he had nothing growing up - he shared in the family wealth, and was provided for, Dainty just had a tendency to forget about events that he was interested in due to her own issues. His siblings - Fiesty Pearlescense and Radiant Dreamer - have done everything they can to be there for him and show him that they love him, but he has a hard time accepting that, let alone reciprocating it.

At some point as an adult, he's going to seek out his father. And learn why his mother has so many issues. But I'm hoping he can find a pony or two that he can eventually open up to. Either a life long friend who he finally confides in, or some random pony on the street when he has a break down and they end up becoming good friends. Love interests are welcome as well! Those will take LOTS of time but are possible

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:02 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: WIP

Not Seeking:
Notes: Luminescent Tides is a bit reclusive. They breed Lotus Turtles, which are rare and hard to breed to begin with, so they don't particularly like being around huge crowds of ponies. That, combined with their Changeling nature, they don't think many ponies would like them anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:04 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Quiet, Observant, Careful, Strong, Durable, has a lot of stamina

Not Seeking:
Notes: Marbled Mountain is the cousin to my other Dragon/Pixie, Painted Earth. Marbled also lives with her cousin, and helps out with the nearby tea plantation, their crops, and whatever else Painted needs help with.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:07 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Go with the flow, Curious, Nomad

Not Seeking:
Notes: Blue Jay is still a blank slate - but not because I want him to be that way! He is one of the first Flightless (among the big drop of the new breed upon the world) and as such, doesn't really know who he is or where he came from. He doesn't know really anything, other than basic functions and talking. As such, he's curious, and wants to know more about himself. At some point, he's going to find he's an excellent swimmer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:11 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Gentle giant with a heavy hoof when needed

Not Seeking:
Notes: Blood Stone is an interesting fellow. He runs a club (still figuring out where) that revolves mostly around heavy metal, though he will play rock and punk at the request of patrons. He is a huge pony, and at first sight seems very intimidating, but he's honestly one of the sweetest ponies you will ever meet. You know those Tumblr posts about heavy metal dudes, protecting girls and finding parents to lost children? Yeah, that's him! He's jovial and inviting normally, but if you cross the line, he won't hesitate to bulldoze you over and toss you out!

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:10 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Calm, cool, collected, curious

Not Seeking:
Notes:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:11 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: wip

Not Seeking:
Notes:

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:12 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: wip

Not Seeking:
Notes:

▶ Plot Seeking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers