Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Back Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran looked up in puzzlement as Akihiko stated the names of all the people that he loved. However, he was quickly reassured when Akihiko concluded with loving him. He stood when he felt Akihiko's fingers in his hair and hastily fastened fabric until things were decent again. Now that the coast was clear, he grabbed Akihiko's face with his hand from under the chin. "Sounds like you're the sap." After he barbed him he closed the gap between them with one more kiss. He lingered with intensity and silently appreciated Akihiko's hot and velvety smooth mouth. Although Akaran would never admit to Aki how weak it made him. Once the pair separated he smiled brightly and stared with sentimentality before responding. "I love you too, A-ki." He wrapped an arm around his shoulder as they continued their walk toward the festivities. Akaran would noticeably loosen up now that he was secure in the knowledge of Akihiko's genuine feelings. The swordless samurai knew that he would be the first to confess his feelings but Akihiko's silence on the subject was beginning to worry him about where this was going. As usual, Akihiko had a way of showing him that he need not worry at all.

×TITLE: None】▰【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 01】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【STAMINA: 1,020 || 1,020▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
▱▰▱ Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
▱▰▱ Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, and they learn 1 extra technique per paragraph per body rank for a total of 6 at S+. In addition, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm getting by with my wicked ways
                                                      I'm loading up and I'm taking names
                                                      I wanna dig my way to hell

Akihiko rolled his eyes at Akaran's mushy confession, wrapping his arm around Akaran's in order to lead the other man down the alleyway and into the street fair. There were dozens upon dozens of stands, each offering food or trinkets or games. He was right about the percussion he'd heard earlier - farther up the street was a street performance of four or five drummers and someone dancing with fire sticks.

"Ah, you don't really get this outside of the villages," Akihiko said wistfully. "I should've made more room for funnel cake. Or cotton candy. Have you had cotton candy? I think you'll like the weird texture," he mused. He was looking around the fair like a kid in a candy shop; it was unusual to see him so openly excited, but the villages were always revealing new sides of him. "You want to watch the performance? Or would you rather try your hand at one the games? Not the strongman one, though. I'm pretty sure that's rigged to always lose. Though, I think they offer some pretty giant plushies if you can secure a win..."

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱The eery silence of the back alley was quickly drowned out by the festivities. Tons of people surrounded Akaran and he became instantly excited by it all. He noticed that sometimes his more introverted companion would get exhausted by crowds but Akaran never really experienced it. Luckily this event was an exception as Akihiko made the most of it. Akaran swayed along to the music with Akihiko still on his arm. This may have caused some rocking as well on Akihiko's end whether he liked it or not. When Akihiko separated from him to run around the fair Akaran mindlessly wandered off until he found the cotton candy stand. After paying at the concession stand he watched the pink cotton candy swirl onto the stick. He wandered back to Akihiko but was still within earshot. He took a bite and enjoyed how the sugary treat dissolved from its puffy texture into nothing in his mouth. He smiled before breaking off a big chunk and feeding it to Akihiko. It was probably a bigger chunk than he could fit in his mouth which made Akaran laugh. "Cotton candy's good!" Akaran would finish whatever was leftover in his hand before considering Akihiko's question on what to do first. He flexed his arm before loosing a belly laugh at the concept of him losing the strongman challenge. All of the people at the festival that were swinging the mallet down were not shinobi and certainly not a taijutsu focused fighter like Akaran. "I got the strongman challenge no problem. Just tell me how I can get around their cheating." Akaran would then step up in a line with other meat heads waiting for the strongman challenge. The ultimate prize was a pink bunny that was almost bigger than Akihiko. Akaran pointed at the plushie and smiled. "I'll get it for ya." They then stood on the sidelines and watched the various challengers fail to swing the mallet into the pressure plate to ring the gong. "How's it work?" Akaran would rely on Akihiko's analysis as he waited his turn.

×TITLE: None】▰【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 01】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【STAMINA: 1,020 || 1,020▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
▱▰▱ Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
▱▰▱ Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, and they learn 1 extra technique per paragraph per body rank for a total of 6 at S+. In addition, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko laughed as Akaran fed him some cotton candy, enjoying how the Oni seemed so enamored by it. As for the strongman game, he shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure how they rig the game, I just know that it is rigged. All carnival games are. I think they accomplish it by stepping on a board which allows them to change how much force you can exert when you hit the landing pad. That allows them to demonstrate the game as fair, but once you pick up the mallet, they step on the loose board to block the movement of the seesaw-like mechanic- are you listening to me?" As he was explaining the game, it appeared like Akaran's eyes had glazed over. Were his words too much? He sighed, positive Akaran wouldn't be able to win the rigged game anyways but he couldn't quite stop the oaf from trying something like this.

"You go up there and use the mallet before the carney gets into position to step on the loose board, okay?"

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:34 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱The technicalities of how the boards actually worked was of import but completely went over Akaran's head. He mindlessly gnawed at his cotton candy through Akihiko's explanation and only picked up a couple of details. When Aki snapped at him to check to see if he was listening, Akaran looked at him and was brought back into reality as he daydreamed of trying the funnel cake. "Yeah yeah, they step on the board so I can't ring the big bell." The swordless samurai flashed a self-assured and happy-go-lucky smile along with a thumbs up indicating his power of youth. He looked at the carney as he approached the front of the line. Akaran smirked as he thought of a con, a rather simple one, but perhaps these stupid carnies could be fooled by one as dull as Akaran. Akaran cupped his mouth against Akihiko's ear and whispered while being obstructed from the carney's view by the strongman who was directly in front of them. "When it's my turn walk over to the carney like you don't know what you're doing and bump into him hard enough to get his foot off the board for a second. Make it look like an accident and I'll swing down when you do." Akaran whispered mischievously as he relished the opportunity to get the upper hand against these cheaters. He was unsure which of the tenets of bushido covered using underhanded tactics to best a cheater but he was sure it was excusable given that he was the one honorably playing the game. Yet, Akaran was discovering today that it was fun to be bad sometimes.

Akaran eyeballed the huge plushie after he watched the man before he lose the game. The carney waved for Akaran to approach and he smiled and did so. He walked slowly up to the pressure plate, taking a leisurely and confident strut approach. Then he began stretching his arms for another long period of time to give Akihiko plenty of time to wander over to the carney. The carney was getting annoyed and distracted by Akaran already but this was only intensifying as Akaran started flexing and showboating to the people watching him. More of a crowd began to form as Akaran began speaking. "Gather 'round everyone! I'm about to be the first to win this challenge!" Akaran even removed his shirt to flex his muscles further, buying more time and distracting the carney and the crowd for Akihiko. The people in the audience were laughing at the oni's misplaced bravado given that there were many much larger men who could barely make even a marginal amount of progress toward ringing the bell. Akaran finally picked up the mallet and did a couple of practice swings as he focused the corner of his eye on the carney off to the side to time his true swing perfectly.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko seemed stuck in the spot as Akaran suggested he make it look an accident when he pushed the carney away from the board. Huh, he was really rubbing off on the Oni, wasn't he? He smirked and agreed heartily, watching Akaran's showboating as he stripped to flex. He hadn't realized Akaran was going to give him a show too, but he certainly didn't mind. Something about seeing Akaran's form bare in front of such a large audience could have almost made him jealous, except it was really doing it for him. None of these people could have Akaran, not like Akihiko could.

"Whoops," he said tonelessly as he bumped into the carney who had been readying to sabotage Akaran. "My bad, let me help-" he held onto the man's arm with a vice grip as he grabbed the man's falling hat from mid-air, sure to prevent the man from shuffling over to move the board as Akaran took the key swing.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran flexed his biceps and tightened his grip on the mallet. He swung it over his head and brought it down with all of his force onto the pressure plate the moment he saw Akihiko knock the carney off the board. The hammer was brought down with a mighty downward arc that resulted in a contact with the pressure plate that was so powerful that it released a wave of pressure outward that slightly knocked the first rows of the crowd off balance. The bar flew upward and rang the bell in less than a second causing the onlookers to erupt with cheers and applause. The carney looked over in anger as Akaran threw the hammer on the ground and flexed more with pride in having won the strongman challenge. The other carnival worker who was in charge of the awards reluctantly collected the grand prize out of shock. He handed the truly massive three-foot-tall pink rabbit plushie to Akaran. The strongman champion immediately walked over to Akihiko and threw the prize into his arms. Akaran sweetly kissed Aki's cheek before smiling. "Told ya I'd get ya the big bunny." He whispered confidently to his lover as he continued to listen to the applause. By now, the carnival barker was on his feet and off to the side trying to play it off but Akaran ignored him. Akaran was too clueless to notice the desire in Aki's eyes and already forgot about putting his shirt back on. Akaran wondered what they were going to do next.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko was pleased to see Akaran with the new plushie, though he wasn't sure what he was going to do with it. But... Akaran was so pleased about it, so Akihiko relented despite not really being on for such things. "Feeling strong?" He asked as he raised a brow, then let his gaze drift meaningfully down Akaran's shirtless chest.

His smile as fell as he turned to see why the crowd was parting weirdly - a couple just a few feet away, with one person on her knee with a ring in hand. Her partner gasped and affirmed the proposal, earning gasps and applause from an easily entertained audience around them. It made Akihiko tense for a moment before he forced himself to breathe out. It was the kind of commitment he didn't think he'd ever make, but he had thought a lot of things. If he was being honest with himself - which he pointedly wasn't - he felt concerned that the duo weren't going anywhere because of Akihiko's hesitation in the area.

"Let's get out of here," he murmured as the couple embraced each other to the sound of the applause and sporadic wolf whistles from the crowd. He let the plushie drag on the ground as his jaw worked tensely. "We don't need to keep vacationing in Konoha. Could find some work in the river country..." Busy work, busy work, busy work.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran's face became almost as red as his hair when Akihiko looked down at his bare torso. He forgot to put his shirt back on in the excitement of winning the strongman challenge. He hastily pulled up the fabric of his shirt that flowed from his waist over his legs. As he put his arms through the armholes he watched his audience part to reveal an engagement. His embarrassment was replaced by a goofy and sympathetic smile. It did not spur any thoughts of him marrying Akihiko someday as he was too fixated on the moment to consider the future. Come to think of it, when Akihiko trudged off and began talking about going to the river country was the first time he thought about what was to come next in a while. He felt relief and comfort in being with Akihiko. The wandering ronin did not have to deal with the guesswork of what to do next when he had his high dollar mercenary planning out their next steps. Akaran walked out of the area and the village with Akihiko into new frontiers.

Exit.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

║ STRENGTH:x 5 x ║ SPEED:x 5 x ║ AGLILITY: x 2 (4) x ║ ENDERENCE:x 4

Night was her vail. Like a Shadow a cloaked cat masked figure passed through. Her figure impeded by nothing. An unstoppable force simply phasing though anything in her path. Her Sharingan following the source of the fuuin laid all over this village. What was unseen couldn't hid from the Uchiha. Trails of fuuin inscriptions scattered across the village. In the sky, on the ground, running along buildings. Like forest trying to reclaim a deserted city.

Her path always discreet the cloaked figure made it to the top of one of the buildings. Getting a bird's eye view Naoki could tell where the source of the Fuuin was being remoted from. Taking a moment to mark to location Naoki smirked. "Found you~" Thinking out loud in a cheeky manner Naoki suddenly body flickered towards another location.

Chakra Pool: 1540
Non-Awoken Sage Chakra Pool: 250
Stamina Pool: 1390
Non-Awoken Sage Stamina Pool: 250

Chakra used overall: 0
Stam used overall:0

Techs active
• Sharingan lens: insight and analyze (Custom)
• Liar's Brand
• Kamui: Right eye

Techs Used
• Location marked.
• Kamui: Right Eye
• Body Flicker

pyrategross

Rosa Havoc

kiiwispoet

Hurrak

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Upon a building somewhere in the village a group of cloaked figures appeared. Two of the figures dispersing in a cloud of smoke, while Naoki removed their mask and hood. Her Sharingan regressed to it's third tome state. Blood ran from her left eye. Naoki's left Sharingan in a cloudy state. She'd wipe her face before turning to the group. "Well that wasn't to hard was it? I only had to kill six men."As she spoke Naoki disrobed the cloak from herself. "We need a place to lay low. With both the watch tower and sealing room out of commission... For now." Rolling the cloak up Naoki sealed hers away. "Also if you could be a dear Chai and have a look at my eyes? It seems I over taxed my sharingan.."

Chakra Pool: 890 // 2090
Stamina Pool: 665 // 1665
Non-Awoken Sage Stamina Pool: 300

Chakra to Shadow clone 1: 600
Stam: 500

Chakra to Shadow clone 2: 600

Chakra used overall: 240
Stam used overall: 0

Clone 1 Chakra used overall: 80

Clone 2 Chakra used overall: 40

Sharingan status
Left eye: No blindness but bleeding (Kamui used twice
Right: No blindness (Kamui used once)
Both eyes together: (Used Amaterasu once)

Techs active
• Sharingan lens: insight, Piercing and analyze (Custom)
• Liar's Brand S-Rank

Techs Used
• ▰ Amaterasu [ Heavenly Illumination ] | Rank S | Overwhelming (Two activations From Naoki herself)
The user channels chakra though their eyes, creating black hellish flames upon the object of their focus with their eyes. This requires the user consume both offensive activation. These flames carry the overwhelming property and burn for five posts without losing their potency. This technique may be sustained for a single activation and the cost of this technique during a second post but must be ended after that post. Requires Insight lens. Is required to learn before any other Enton (Blaze Release) within the Uchiha Clan. Applies Tier 1 blindness after 3 uses. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

• ▰ Flying Thunder God Technique [ Hiraishin no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Restricted (One activation from all three)
Allows the user to create on contact a seal. This seal can be on anything including a weapon. The user may instantly appear anywhere the seal is. It costs five chakra to make a seal and eighty chakra to transport oneself to any of the seal's locations. The act of making a seal for Hiraishin does not take an activation. Requires being a Scholar class specialist. Additionally, this jutsu may not benefit from cost reductions with the exception of the Uzumaki.

pyrategross

Rosa Havoc

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rabubōn
2.0_6-madame3xecutioner.oga

║ CHAKRAx 1,270/ 2,450 x ║ STAMINAx 1,940/ 2,500 x ║ XPx 21,805 x ║ RYOx 30,000
TORNA x N/A x S+ Rankx Taijutsu / Bukijutsu

xXx Before Rabu knew it, they were well away from the chaos they made upon the walls and within the back alleys of the village. Their head tilted towards Naoki, their bone armor slowly fading back into their body. Their mask would then rest on their face like normal, no longer sealed to their skin. "I had fun, it seems you had more fun then I did, Naoki." They'd grew quiet, waiting for the Boss to issue orders. They had their Gunbai, but they really wanted to have it sealed back into a scroll. It was an identifying object of Rabu's. "I suggest we find someplace fast."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
                                                          ┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
                                                          +4 Strength || +1 Speed || +2 Agility || +10 Endurance
                                                          └───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
                                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
                                                                      Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned
                                                                      Text Here
                                                                      Text Here
                                                                      Text Here
                                                                      Text Here

✘║ OOC
                                                                      Notes:

Roy-schach

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:08 pm
User Image
The Death Siren
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Genjutsu | Performer | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth, Glass

tab “Oof.” Ito grunted and fell to the ground as soon as the teleportation was over. “Ugh, I feel sick.” She mumbled to the ground. The white cloak of chakra rapidly faded from her body and, on top of the nausea the woman was now feeling, the exhaustion of combat was starting to get to her. Way too many people knew they were here now. Like, seriously, where’d they all come from? Ito thought, mostly to herself, as she sat up. Those guards specifically were particularly baffling.

“Only six?” Ito sat up carefully and rolled her eyes a little at Naoki’s devaluing of her number. “Next time just wipe out the whole village, Naoki. Make our lives easier that way.” The bandit rose to her feet and in one fluid motion stripped herself of her cloak. “Rabu’s right.” She said, her tone lacking her previous lighthearted tone. “They’re probably looking for us while we sit here, so we’ll need to heal you up later, Naoki.” Ito tossed her cloak to the ground and formed a handseal after everyone else did the same, if they did the same. Once the small pile of cloaks were accounted for, Ito blew out a small stream of fire. “Rabu, can you carry her while we look around?”

While Ito spoke, she looked around quickly. The group needed an alibi for wandering around the village at night. With everything that happened, she doubted they’d be able to just hide it out during village alert. The alley was fairly picked up of trash, but it wasn’t the epitome of cleanliness either. And Ito spent enough time running around to know that she’d be able to find something to use. The woman did and picked up two objects: sake bottles, empty, that had been discarded. “If anyone asks, it’s Naoki’s birthday.” She said simply, tossing one of the bottles to Chai.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3750/3750
                                                        Stamina: 3300/3300
                                                        Strength: 4
                                                        Speed: 4
                                                        Reflex: 4
                                                        Endurance: 5

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Rosa Havoc

kiiwispoet

Daisuke Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Chai smiled at Ito's suggestion that they wait to heal Naoki because they would be pursued. "There's no reason to make a lady wait," he insisted as his hands glowed with iryojutsu chakra again [ See [ Miru ] | Rank B ]. He brought them over Naoki's eyes as they shut, his palms resting just above her eyelids so that the chakra could do its work. It was over in moments, and he tucked his hands back into his pockets. "I don't believe our dear Naoki would take kindly to being carried." He looked to Rabu, who had been about to jump into action before he'd spoken and helped out Naoki. The masked member really was waiting on Ito hand and foot, but he couldn't muster much surprise given her natural charm - and proclivity for telling people what to do anyways.

He grabbed the sake bottle with mild distaste. Alcohol wasn't one of his vices but he could use a prop well enough. He wasn't quite following Ito's train of thought but that hadn't stopped him before. "They would likely expect us to hide out in an obscure place. Why can't we go rest at, say, a hot spring or something? It's completely unexpected." His smile was easy but he did hope they opted for his suggestion because some hot water sounded heavenly.

Chakra: 2,410/2,450
                        Stamina: 2,100/2,100

Strength ► 6 | Speed ► 4 | Agility ► 0 | Endurance ► 0

Jutsu Used:

[Sustained - Telepathy]

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You flatter me my love Ito." Eyes closed as Chai tended to her, she'd smirk at chai's comment. "Its never good to act without a girl's consent after all~" The treatment over in a moment. The Uchiha princess wrapped her eyes in bandages. While she did so Chai would discuss places the group could lay low. "God I hope this village has a hot springs... Spending the last month on the road really hasn't been good for my skin. I simply wasn't built for such life styles..."

Chakra Pool: 890 // 2090
Stamina Pool: 665 // 1665
Non-Awoken Sage Stamina Pool: 300

Chakra to Shadow clone 1: 600

Chakra to Shadow clone 2: 600

Chakra used overall: 240
Stam used overall: 0

Clone 1 Chakra used overall: 80

Clone 2 Chakra used overall: 40

Sharingan status
Left eye: No blindness but bleeding (Kamui used twice
Right: No blindness (Kamui used once)
Both eyes together: (Used Amaterasu once)

Techs active
• Sharingan lens: insight, Piercing and analyze (Custom)
• Liar's Brand S-Rank

Techs Used
• ▰ Amaterasu [ Heavenly Illumination ] | Rank S | Overwhelming (Two activations From Naoki herself)
The user channels chakra though their eyes, creating black hellish flames upon the object of their focus with their eyes. This requires the user consume both offensive activation. These flames carry the overwhelming property and burn for five posts without losing their potency. This technique may be sustained for a single activation and the cost of this technique during a second post but must be ended after that post. Requires Insight lens. Is required to learn before any other Enton (Blaze Release) within the Uchiha Clan. Applies Tier 1 blindness after 3 uses. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

• ▰ Flying Thunder God Technique [ Hiraishin no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Restricted (One activation from all three)
Allows the user to create on contact a seal. This seal can be on anything including a weapon. The user may instantly appear anywhere the seal is. It costs five chakra to make a seal and eighty chakra to transport oneself to any of the seal's locations. The act of making a seal for Hiraishin does not take an activation. Requires being a Scholar class specialist. Additionally, this jutsu may not benefit from cost reductions with the exception of the Uzumaki.

pyrategross

Rosa Havoc

kiiwispoet

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out