Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 2 - Out of the Frying Pan (Day 2) [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:40 am
SubonicXP
KrystatheMewes

She heard mr sub call her name and the smile disappeared. she was worried she had done something wrong or offended the snagem(s). She squared her shoulders, did her best to steady her nerves and went to speak to Sub. "Yes sir? You asked for me to come speak to you?"

"Yes, I want you to take these, they are yours now." Sub said as he handed Krysta two items from his backpack. One was a small handheld device, mostly one big screen like a cell phone. The other was a finger-less glove with some hardware built into it. Both of them appeared to be high-tech. "A SNAG and a Snag Machine. Use the SNAG to keep in contact with the others and if you need help you can use it to speak with GRAY as well. The Snag Machine you hopefully won't have to use, but if you ever find yourself in a situation like Brian did with the Magmortar, well, you see what it does. With these two things you are officially a Snagem." He said with a smile.

"Now then! Off you go, shoo!" He chuckled. "Make sure they don't get lost in the Wild Area and while I know this is your home region and you should be rooting for Team Galar but if you recognize any of the members of Team Galar and got any info on them please do share it with the other Snagems." The Dark One said with a sly grin.

Krysta's eyes went wide for a moment. She hadn't thought they would actually accept her. She was just a girl with a skunky from Ballonea. This was a team full of awesome different people with loads of experience and skills.

"Th... Tha.... Thank you sir! I will try not to disappoint!" Krysta took her new belongings back over to where her elgyem and Stunky were sitting and showed them the new devices. she began marveling at the circuitry and the design of the glove. "this is impressive craftsmanship looks like nano circuits and micronized servers. I wonder who made this?" Krysta became all the more excited about meeting a scientist with the skill and a lab to build this sort of equipment. the snagems are so cool!

She picked up cellphone type device and looked for an on button. she had seen Brian use his to talk to GRAY before but wasn't sure how it functioned. Hmmm maybe I will ask for help while we go looking for team Alola.

Having somewhat gotten herself sorted out, and the snag device safely attached and the team cell in her backback she stands up, gets Elgyem in her arms and heads over to Commander Blizz.

"Ok yes sir mr noble hybrid sir. Krysta, stunky and elgyem reporting for duty!" she said with a smile she couldn't hide.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:53 pm
Arkelos

Brian smiled when Jezebel took the offered recipe, then watched as she jotted down some notes in a notebook that she took from her bag. When she walked back over to him and handed him a piece of paper, he smiled again as she told him it was a recipe for one of her Pokemon vegetable bouillon soups. "Aye, I consider this a fair trade," he said, pulling out a small album and placing the recipe there so he wouldn't lose it before replacing the album in his bag.

When he mentioned he preferred making poffins and Pokepuffs, he could tell Jezebel was interested, based on the way she reacted. So it wasn't really that surprising when she asked if he would be willing to help her, since hers never came out right. He couldn't help smiling at her embarrassment when she started rambling a bit, and he spoke up. "Actually, I wouldn't mind helping ye out," he said. "Usually, I let my Pokemon help out when I'm making a new batch, since we like to experiment a bit with the different berries I use. It'll be nice to have someone that I can bounce ideas off of, and vice versa."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:05 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

"If I can injerject?" Aden spoke up, hearing Blizz's request for Cera and the mention of utility. "Let me come with instead. Your hesitation and tone make me think Cera wasn't your first choice, and besides that, a restless night is kind of whatever."

"Okay, wait a minute? Am I going with Blizz or staying or what?"

"If he's willing, I'd like to go. Even if you're still with the hunter team, all of us could use a fly on the wall. Or I guess, Mew on the wall."

Cera gave it a few seconds' worth of mulling, then figured that she could manage some decent scouting if she was alone and utility should still be covered. "...alright. If Blizz's fine with it, then I'm fine with it too."

"I guess the rest of us can just... stay here and keep up the defense, then," Amaranth remarked. "Consider it done."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:16 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

"If I can injerject?" Aden spoke up, hearing Blizz's request for Cera and the mention of utility. "Let me come with instead. Your hesitation and tone make me think Cera wasn't your first choice, and besides that, a restless night is kind of whatever."

"If he's willing, I'd like to go. Even if you're still with the hunter team, all of us could use a fly on the wall. Or I guess, Mew on the wall."

Cera gave it a few seconds' worth of mulling, then figured that she could manage some decent scouting if she was alone and utility should still be covered. "...alright. If Blizz's fine with it, then I'm fine with it too."

"I guess the rest of us can just... stay here and keep up the defense, then," Amaranth remarked. "Consider it done."

I couldn't help but to stare at Krista in confusion for a moment. Excited go-getter, which I can get behind...perhaps, too excited though. "Uh...at ease, soldier?" I said, glancing at Sub a second, then back at Krista. "Look, take it easy. No need for the 'noble hybrid' shtick, and we're not a military. Just call me Blizzard, I'm just...well, an experienced trainer, at least. Otherwise a regular person. No need for formalities."

I perked up, looking back towards Cera and Aden. I looked at the two of them as they discussed, and I gave a shrug. "You got me." I admitted. "You were kind of my first choice in the matter, but eh...if you think you got it in you, then by all means." I said. "If that be the case, then yea, Cera, if you think you can do some scouting around, by all means. It'd be a help. In the meantime, I think Amaranth and your father can hold down the fort, as it were."

"At any rate, if we're done talking about it, let's get moving. Who knows what Galar is planning and I don't want to stay here and wait on it." I then said, taking the lead for the time being.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 pm
Blizzard120
Darksol88
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

I couldn't help but to stare at Krista in confusion for a moment. Excited go-getter, which I can get behind...perhaps, too excited though. "Uh...at ease, soldier?" I said, glancing at Sub a second, then back at Krista. "Look, take it easy. No need for the 'noble hybrid' shtick, and we're not a military. Just call me Blizzard, I'm just...well, an experienced trainer, at least. Otherwise a regular person. No need for formalities."

I perked up, looking back towards Cera and Aden. I looked at the two of them as they discussed, and I gave a shrug. "You got me." I admitted. "You were kind of my first choice in the matter, but eh...if you think you got it in you, then by all means." I said. "If that be the case, then yea, Cera, if you think you can do some scouting around, by all means. It'd be a help. In the meantime, I think Amaranth and your father can hold down the fort, as it were."

"At any rate, if we're done talking about it, let's get moving. Who knows what Galar is planning and I don't want to stay here and wait on it." I then said, taking the lead for the time being.

Krysta would blush with embarrassment for being dressed down by Blizzard but nod her head. "Yes sir" krysta would get on her bike and get ready to set off after blizzard and the crew determined to help them. she took pride as the sun reflected off her new snag machine. She would look back at Brian Wistfully, "sigh I wish we could spend more time together. maybe after the mission?..."

While krysta was just outside the camp waiting for Blizz and the team to set off, A message came across from the Snag Machine that Sub was holding. There, with a face that only a tyranitar could love, was a scouling professor.

"So Mr Subonic, Leader of that motley lot of trainers you call snagems. I have been watching the raw footage stream in from the bots and I see that you didn't take my advice about krysta. Despite my best efforts you seem intent to have her join you and use her for whatever means you have planned. I'm not sure what you think your doing here but I won't have any part of it. As of now, Krysta is your responsibility. Completely. I have had her house cleared out and her effects sent to you're HQ. She seems to think she is adult enough to make choices without consulting me, well so be it. She is cut off. No contacts, no lab CC, no nothing. I spent more than my fare share looking out for that girl and the first opportunity she gets she runs off with a bunch of weird trainer hybrid people with shiny tech. Well this is my answer. Good luck., She is a handful. and your gonna need it, ~End Transmission~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:02 pm
Kaya was only a tiny bit surprised when Sub named the Fairy Court in Snagem as Freth's personal guard to go after Team Alola. "Not surprising, really. A fairly rounded group skilled in both diplomacy combat with the advantage on the enemy turf, just in case this all goes up in flames." He said to himself, looking over the group. Of course, Leslie was his first concern, the girl being better known for her short fuse and resorting to "punch first, ask questions later" tactics than for her diplomatic skills but he wasn't going to bring that up for now. As long as she kept her cool, it wouldn't be an issue, after all.

~~~

Lykas nodded to Odd. "I'll stay here and help defend the camp. You go help the Hunter team today." He told the Ghost Channeler. "Look for one of those drones and get Cadenza so you can channel again, if possible. That'll help massively." He pointed out, more to himself than to Odd.

The Ghost Channeler nodded to Lykas and smirked. "That was already on the list. I plan to get my partner back today and then see if we can't go on the offensive." He told the Hybrid, preparing himself mentally, thankful for the moderate temperatures here in the Galar region.

~~~

Wren remained by the side of the tower ruins. "I'm going to stay here. I'm still not fully recovered from that poisoning yesterday." He told the others. Besides, he could use his horticultural skills to gather more food for the coming days. It hadn't been revealed exactly how long they would be spending out here in the Wild Area so food was definitely going to be needed with this many people.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:44 pm
Ulla was a bit surprised that most of the Fairy people in Snag was going to meet with Team Alola. The child thought it would be a bit much, then again. They are facing dragons. "Well, least I get to work with you again. Last time we did was probably the Fairy Realm." She said to Kaya, she then remembered she has a score of wondering off. "Uhm...I'll try to stick with you. No promises though."

She then watched Ter and Abby go off to look for more wishing pieces. She got on her SNAG and started to send a message to Ter.

To Ter
Good Luck Papa! Today I will make you proud, this will be my debut as a regular Pokemon Trainer!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:03 pm
Leslie would quietly march up to the rest of the diplomacy group, already looking around at her current allies with an eye towards things. Mostly, that all the selected members could reasonably slaughter at least a few Haxorus purely off the power of type advantage.With an eye towards the intimidation factor of this group, Leslie would already have her Porygon out and in its more Sharpened appearance. Because nothing is more intimidating than a pink and blue pixel block with spikes poking out of it.

-----

Reno, Beau, and Aria would be quietly doing rock-paper-scissors in the back of the group. Which....was surprisingly difficult, given that they were trying to do it all at once. But soon it would begin to devolve as Beau got more....creative with his hand signs.

"Shut up! I pulled bomb, I win, both of you sit back here." Beau said, attempting to stare down Reno and Aria into acknowledging his somewhat questionable play.

"No! You do not get to pull some 'i win' thing out of your butt because you can't handle having to sit still for five minutes! Now, we do it again, and if you try to use bomb again, I break your thumb." Reno threatened, meeting Beau's stare with an equivalent effort to force Beau to acknowledge his point.

"I got a better plan! How about I blast you for real and go on with leaving this place!" Beau cried out, diving at Reno as the pair began a....somewhat less than stellar fight over who should leave the area.

Unfortunately, the pair of idiots forgot about their third contestant, who simply sighed over the sorry sight before marching over to the Hunter team to begin setting out. Hopefully the energetic pair would take their loss in stride. Or Aria would at least be a good distance away before they realized anything.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:28 pm
DragonFang099
Arkelos

Brian smiled when Jezebel took the offered recipe, then watched as she jotted down some notes in a notebook that she took from her bag. When she walked back over to him and handed him a piece of paper, he smiled again as she told him it was a recipe for one of her Pokemon vegetable bouillon soups. "Aye, I consider this a fair trade," he said, pulling out a small album and placing the recipe there so he wouldn't lose it before replacing the album in his bag.

When he mentioned he preferred making poffins and Pokepuffs, he could tell Jezebel was interested, based on the way she reacted. So it wasn't really that surprising when she asked if he would be willing to help her, since hers never came out right. He couldn't help smiling at her embarrassment when she started rambling a bit, and he spoke up. "Actually, I wouldn't mind helping ye out," he said. "Usually, I let my Pokemon help out when I'm making a new batch, since we like to experiment a bit with the different berries I use. It'll be nice to have someone that I can bounce ideas off of, and vice versa."

Jezebel turned back to face Brian. "Oh thank you so much." She exclaimed. "After this whole tournament is over with, we'll have to meet back up at HQ kitchen." She continued with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:58 pm
Arkelos

"Thank you, Ark, that will help us a lot moving forward. In fact it helps now; that is where not to look." He thanked the hybrid. "Now why don't you get out there with Hunter Team and find some pieces. Your nose might be good for sniffing out other competitors who might be carrying a piece." He said with a smile.

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

Blizzard120

For the Diplomat Team their path was clear cut and straight forward, but it would be anything but easy. Just to the south, at the middle of Lake Axewell, sat Axew's Eye, the campsite of Team Alola. No competitors or wild Pokemon got in their way on the way there, the former likely because it was still early, the latter though was odd. They found several Pokemon along the lake shore but they were few and very timid. A group of Budew were startled by them and fled while a Kingler, normally a bully, was quick to flee its self as the Snagem's approached the shore. One would expect the little buds to be startled but never the prideful Pincer Pokemon.

In the water they would spot several other Pokemon, including a Lapras leisurely floating and a Gyarados that was actually being calm for one, the Lapras accidentally cutting it off at one point and it didn't snap. This was certainly ominous.

The island its self was almost exactly as how Kaya and the others left it. There were several tents set up and a roaring fire already going with a green haired tanned man slaving away over a hot boiling pot of some type of soup or sauce, his Lickitung at the ready to assist. Another familiar face for Kaya was the very evident martial artist and his Crabrawler who were this time simply working out, doing their morning routine. There was a new face in the form a young girl with burgundy hair not far from the green haired chef who had a fire of her own going with a sort of makeshift grill top over it. She and her Alolan Raichu seemed to be making pancakes of all things, all the way out here. That was dedication.

All together it looked just like how it did last time, peaceful and largely unprotected. However as the last group of Snagems learned, and Kaya, there were nasty things waiting to pounce any intruders. Getting into the island was easy, it was getting out that was a problem. It was up to Freth to figure out a plan.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

The trio of Blizzard, Aden, and the newest Snagem Krysta were ready to set out with one goal in mind; locate the campsite of Team Galar. The greater goal was to deal a blow to the rapidly advancing Galarians but the first step was to find where they were making camp. There was about three locations they could mark off; the area around the Watchtower Ruins, Lake Axewell, and from what Sub learned from Arkelos and relayed to Blizzard about Team Johto's location, Giant's Seat. It might also be safe to disregard everything west of Lake Axwell as the team has explored that area relatively extensively.

Looking at the map on their SNAGs that narrowed things down a bit and it looked like they were going to have to explore further eastward and maybe up towards the northern section of the Wild Area, really only leaving Lake Miloch and its outer areas, sans Giant's Seat, to explore in the southern section. It was up to Blizzard to make the final call on where they head first. But ready for any challengers they'll have to be.

Requiem of Whyspers

Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas

TerashiLeonGoken

For the rest of the Hunter Team there was still plenty of prey to be found in the southern part of the Wild Area, likely largely consisting of Team Alola and Johto along with the remains of Team Kanto. They'll also have to explore again the areas they did yesterday, there might be Roto-drones lingering to fill their teams out. Might be best for them to split up into at least two groups and cover more ground but never stray too far from each other, as today might get a little more aggressive. With that in mind it was time for them to decide which area they would explore. Dappled Grove and East Lake Axewell seemed like the most logical directions to go in from the Watchtower.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:57 pm
Odd would take a moment to look around, releasing Replay to roost on his head again as he took in their surroundings. Even without being able to channel actively, he could passively sense spiritual energy and he'd noticed those strange little drones gave off a unique energy signature he'd finally figured out thanks to Lykas' help before going to bed. They were powered by Rotom. Which meant he could use that unique energy they gave off to try and track them down. "I'm going to head into the forest and look for one of those drones if anyone wants to come with me." He announced to the others left behind once Freth's diplomatic party and Blizzard's very target-specific group had left. He had a feeling there was something hidden in plain sight in there if he could get to it.

~~~

Kaya nodded to Ulla as they traveled. "Indeed little princess." He told her as the group crossed the lake. How did the iron fairy cross the water? Who knows. He'd expected to sink thanks to his aversion to the stuff since becoming a hybrid but somehow crossed the water without too much struggle. The correct answer, however, was that he flailed like a Magikarp as he attempted to swim uselessly until the rather passive Lapras in the lake came over and rescued him from himself.

Once on Axew's Eye island, he'd take a look around in search of their biggest immediate threats, thanking Lapras with a gentle pat and a rub on the forehead. Upon spotting the handful of Team Alola members on the island, he'd recognize the chef and the martial artist right away as the ones he and Leon had attempted to take out before the Haxorus drove them off the island last night. "Careful of those two. Leon managed to poison them last night but it looks like they made a full recovery since then." He told the others, quietly, pointing out the green-haired chef and the martial artist. "That one wasn't here so we need to keep an eye on her, too. Just in case." He'd add, pointing out the small girl. "I think we might be able to get off on a good note if I approach first and apologize for the attack on them last night but you're the leader here, Freth. Do you have a better plan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:15 pm
As my group made our way off, I started to check my SNAG over as we traveled, having to mark off places, making mental notes by process of elimination. I needed to figure out where the best place the Galar team would be hiding out at and hopefully in the process not get in over my head. It probably wouldn't hurt that if I got my hands on one of those Rotodrones that will get me access to my Pokemon and item storage. I can possibly imagine Aden being in a similar situation. Though I'm not quite sure of what he went in with yesterday. I never thought to ask. Whatever. Aden can pretty well handle himself as far as I can figure.

So, let me think...if pretty much the entire west side had been combed over by us...then there is Giant Seat, which...if this map is to be believed is on the southeastern part the wild area, next to Lake Miloch. I'd rather not pick a fight with them if I can help it. So, seems like we need to move north, past the connecting riverbank that feeds into Motorstoke and off into the northern reaches of the wild area, which seems to be the Giant's Cap, Dusty Bowl, and Hammerlocke Hills...having to cross Bridge Field to get there.

"...ugh, and here I thought the Sevii Islands were unoriginal in their naming of islands. Whatever. Alright, if what Arkelos said is true about the Jhoto team, best place to look is the northern reaches of the Wild Area. Krista, since you should be more familiar with this place than the rest of the team, tell me something: Any thing that may be of heavy interest to perhaps a team, let alone Galar's group, within the Hammerlocke Hills, Dusty Bowl, or Giant's Seat?" I asked.

-----------------------------------------------

The diplomatic team would eventually arrive on the Axew's eye without too much of a problem. The back of Freth's mind would still roll with the fact that they could be ambushed by a bunch of dragons on the island, but hopefully having a Ice and Fairy type deterrent would make someone think twice for the moment. Freth took notice to the Pokemon that were around within immediate view, noticing how...lax everything was. Even the territorial Gyarados was willing to give a Lapras a pass. Freth's eyes narrowed, and her senses were on high alert. Something didn't...feel right about it.

"...Kaya, go ahead and extend an olive branch to these guys." Freth said. "The rest of us will watch your back. Something is off here, and I can't quite put my finger on it. If anything happens, we'll pull you out in a hurry and we'll bail out back for our campsite. We're here to get them on our side to go after Galar, but if they're feeling pretty trigger happy against us, we'll see to it they'll regret it."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:27 pm
Blizzard120
As my group made our way off, I started to check my SNAG over as we traveled, having to mark off places, making mental notes by process of elimination. I needed to figure out where the best place the Galar team would be hiding out at and hopefully in the process not get in over my head. It probably wouldn't hurt that if I got my hands on one of those Rotodrones that will get me access to my Pokemon and item storage. I can possibly imagine Aden being in a similar situation. Though I'm not quite sure of what he went in with yesterday. I never thought to ask. Whatever. Aden can pretty well handle himself as far as I can figure.

So, let me think...if pretty much the entire west side had been combed over by us...then there is Giant Seat, which...if this map is to be believed is on the southeastern part the wild area, next to Lake Miloch. I'd rather not pick a fight with them if I can help it. So, seems like we need to move north, past the connecting riverbank that feeds into Motorstoke and off into the northern reaches of the wild area, which seems to be the Giant's Cap, Dusty Bowl, and Hammerlocke Hills...having to cross Bridge Field to get there.

"...ugh, and here I thought the Sevii Islands were unoriginal in their naming of islands. Whatever. Alright, if what Arkelos said is true about the Jhoto team, best place to look is the northern reaches of the Wild Area. Krista, since you should be more familiar with this place than the rest of the team, tell me something: Any thing that may be of heavy interest to perhaps a team, let alone Galar's group, within the Hammerlocke Hills, Dusty Bowl, or Giant's Seat?" I asked.

-----------------------------------------------

The diplomatic team would eventually arrive on the Axew's eye without too much of a problem. The back of Freth's mind would still roll with the fact that they could be ambushed by a bunch of dragons on the island, but hopefully having a Ice and Fairy type deterrent would make someone think twice for the moment. Freth took notice to the Pokemon that were around within immediate view, noticing how...lax everything was. Even the territorial Gyarados was willing to give a Lapras a pass. Freth's eyes narrowed, and her senses were on high alert. Something didn't...feel right about it.

"...Kaya, go ahead and extend an olive branch to these guys." Freth said. "The rest of us will watch your back. Something is off here, and I can't quite put my finger on it. If anything happens, we'll pull you out in a hurry and we'll bail out back for our campsite. We're here to get them on our side to go after Galar, but if they're feeling pretty trigger happy against us, we'll see to it they'll regret it."

Krysta was lost in her thoughts as she followed just behind the rest of the team as they headed out. A lot had happened since she had first encountered the snagems. As she tried to process her thoughts she heard Blizz talking to her, a crease would form over her brow as she looked in his direction. "Hmm. I have some information about each of the areas that might help."

Hammer Locke hills
No extraordinary pokemon. A large mix of pokemon such as pumpkaboo inkay Klink and stufful and machokes and some evolutions. its also super close to motostoke. like right outside the gates. I wouldn't bet on them hanging out there. to many people coming and going in the area to easily hold it.

Lake Miloch
A ways away from the outskirts of Motostoke. Alot of low level water pokemon. Some grass types like nuzleaf, and some stunky in the area. BE CAREFUL as there are wild gyarados and Lapras reported to attack on occasion out of nowhere when traveling over the water. its def an option. depending on how their team make up works that might not be a bad choice.

Dusty Bowl
Obvious a dusty area. Not a lot of water, There is a notable rock formation that looks like 2 monoliths falling into each other. Notable for its sand storms. Depending on the weather pokemon can range from anything such as Growlithe, hippopotas, thievals, etc basic misc low levels. Reports are that there is a Tyranitar or a few of them that show up particularly in sandstorms. There are a few dragon types namely flygon and konnomo. Rydon are not uncommon. This area is where I would personally set up a camp. the monoliths give you a defensible point and it allows you to almost completely control that section of the wild area, and ambush people using the natural sand storms.

Giants seat.
A lot of steel and ice types if the weather is right for them. Some low level, also.higher level pokemon such as bisharp steelix, and rumors are there is a Duraludon in the area. Golurk and other less common pokemon are also said to be in the area. Between the difficult weather patterns and the potential Dragon type Duraludon this is the place I would least likely go. few teams are going to be prepared for that kind of weather. Krysta would briefly look at blizz and blink several times before making a realization. "I mean... company present excluded. if your an articuno/part articuno I'm sure you would be fine right? But most of the rest of the normal humans would tend to shy away from that sort of environment if possible,."

Krysta contemplated the choices for a few minutes before speaking up again." I want to say the dust bowl. between the physical advantages, knowledge of the regional area, etc etc I think if I were team galar that would be where I would lay a claim. as i said the natural sandstorms can easily turn those less familiar around and provide you an opportunity to ambush from the grass or the monoliths or even from behind the large rock outcroppings. Also some interesting pokemon in the area if you happen to come across them."

Krysta looked over at Blizz who was looking at her. she couldn't make out what he was thinking but had a horrible feeling she had over talked and maybe went over a line she wasn't aware of. She turned her head away from him as her face turned red.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:24 pm
"I have no problems with going with you," I told Odd, "but splitting up may not be the best play, here." Normally, I'd be all too happy to join my friend on a search for power-ups, especially if it meant not having to travel with Reno anymore, but keeping our Pokemon as close to full fighting strength against our myriad of enemies had to take precedence, and the 'strength in numbers' clause most certainly applied. While I waited for Blizz's decision, I heard my SNAG go off. I smirked at the message Ulla sent, and responded, doing my best to keep my eyes on the path in the process.

To Ulla
"Go get 'em. Show the enemy the strength of your artifact and of your Pokemon. With your friends helping you out, you can accomplish just about anything."

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:44 pm
"H-Hold on!" Ulla said quietly to the group. "Freth are you sure this is the better plan? Knowing my brother, I'm pretty sure he got under their skin with whoever he fought. No pun intended with him being a Poison Channeler." She looked around carefully as she noticed the girl Kaya was talking about. "Maybe she was the one with the dragons? We have to try and be diplomatic first." She said as she felt her SNAG vibrate. She put it on silent for now until she had a better chance to read it.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff