Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:40 pm
Reno would only react when Tristen fired off the Thunderbolt, wheeling around to stare down the hybrid. "What the hell!? Not even a verbal warning that we're under attack or being spied on?! Just go in guns blazing!? What kind of amateur hour operation is this?" Reno protested, still oblivious to the Thievul hybrid. Because while he could pick out the void Sub created, the more subtle gaps in psychic energy from your average Dark hybrid were less visible.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:05 pm
The Thunderbolt hit its intended target causing Robin to cry out and his body seize up as the electricity coursed through him. In that vulnerable moment Keiko approached him and picked him up by the collar of his vest and while he had regained function shortly after he didn't attempt to escape her grip, not yet.

"Well I was going to swipe that star off the fabled Psy Hammer, and confirm what part of him is a hammer, but now you got my attention. Nice legs, what time do they open?" Robin leered at Keiko lecherously. "Lykas! By the Heroes is everyone in your gang an Onix rouser?" He chuckled.

All his flirting and flattery was a ruse of course, the expert thief having used his tail to release his Rolycoly, the Coal Pokemon flying out of its ball to slam its tiny burning body into Keiko's chest, unleashing a Smokescreen in that same moment. Using this as an opportunity Robin would shove Keiko and with a Quick Attack rushed towards Tristen, flying out of the smoke and delivering a kick to the teen's stomach before spinning around and pointing the Challenger's Band at Reno and firing off the Trainer's Eyes beam at him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:11 pm
"I'm gonna have to say yes to that." Lykas replied with a smirk as the fox hybrid smirked at him and flirted with his allies. When Robin freed himself from Keiko's grip and made to force Reno into a battle, he'd move as well. "We're not done here." He'd quip at the Galarian hybrid. "Not until I get that date." When the Smokescreen cleared, Robin would find himself facing not the Psy Hammer he'd aimed for but himself. His own Challenger's Band reacted to the Trainer's Eyes and locked him into battle with the red-furred hybrid. Pulling out his Pokeball, he'd toss out the ball and release his Amaura.

"Noelani, dear. We've got a new friend to entertain." He'd tell the ancient Ice-type.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:29 pm
"After the wedding," she spat, holding her right hand up so the thief could see her promise ring. That was about the time a Rolycoly collided with her breasts.

She only spent a split second on the ground after being tripped by Robin before she rolled back up to her feet. Screaming, her Frustration kicked in. Using her most sensitive sense, she ran toward the sound of the Challenger's Band and let her Frustration-powered Dizzy Punch loose on the Thievul hybrid, serving a twenty-fist meal - Trainer's Eyes be damned!  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:07 am
Robin went wide-eyed when Lykas got in the way of the Trainer's Eyes beam, the hybrid cursing under his breath. In that moment he did not see Keiko coming and took the first few blows of the Dizzy Punch frenzy head on, one slugging him square across the jaw. Eventually the expanding ring of energy from the Trainer's Eyes would push Keiko away and cut short her barrage.

"Arceus! You lot sure are aggressive..." Robin protested as he panted and held his jaw for awhile before standing back up straight and faced Lykas and his Amaura. "Love, you weren't the one I wanted. This has all gone to pot." He grunted, his Rolycoly speeding up to the front of him. The hybrid looked down at the Pokemon for a moment, then glared at Reno before turning his attention back to Lykas. "Forgive me, love, but there is too much at stake here and we can't afford to c**k it up. Rolycoly use Iron Head."

With a whine the Rolycoly would 'rev up' before sending its self racing towards Amaura 'head first', its entire body giving off a silvery glow as it execute an Iron Head.

As for Reno, he was perhaps confused over this hybrid's interest and apparent hate for him. Did he do something to him? It was hard to say. One thing was certain, something wasn't right about all this, there was a sense of dread creeping up on the Psychic Channeler, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. Couldn't be from this Dark type Hybrid, could it? No, he had been around plenty of take types and persons like Sub and never felt such dread. Actually, there was a time when he felt it from Sub, wasn't there?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:14 pm
Tristen wasn't going to remark to Reno's ignorance with a particular hybrid within breathing distance of him, starting to realize Reno's penchant for not taking his own blame. Tristen was hoping that the bolt was going to allow paralysis to set in, but much to his surprise, Tristen took a rapid shot to the gut, knocking the wind out of him and knocking him over backwards, hitting the ground. Tristen had to put out a couple of coughs to get another breaths back in. "Augh...I really need to learn something like that..." Tristen said, pushing himself back up right again, taking out a Pokeball. However, it was all for naught when the invading hybrid locked himself in a battle with Reno. "He can't be serious...the second the battle is over, any one of us can go after him..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:24 pm
Reno would be torn on what exactly he would do once Lykas intercepted the beam that had been meant to lock him into the fight. He had been all prepared to start a fight off of that, but now he had the choice of either dealing with Tristen's little mental snarkiness or calming down Keiko in the middle of her rampage. And both options did not seem exceptionally appealing. So he kept himself watching the rest of the fight, even as a strange sensation began to cross his mind. A sensation he had felt.....once before? No, wait, twice, considering Sub........

Oh no.

Oh no.

OH HELL NO.

Snapping his eyes around the area in an immediate panic, the red head would soon lock his eyes back onto Robin as Reno began to slowly gather up energy for what he could do with Harleen. "I devastated that thing! Squashed it flat! Why is it here and how do you know about it!?!" Reno shouted at the hybrid, quickly beginning to take a tally in his head of the others in the camp who could be on the potential 'list' of things it could want. He could think of maybe 4, but he wasnt certain if that was the full extent around here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:40 pm
Reno Vantas

Brian listened to the responses some of his teammates gave him, frowning a bit at the news that becoming a hybrid wasn't always a good thing. He'd been expecting a similar answer, but that didn't change his mind. Rather, it only strengthened his resolve to go through with the idea. Hearing that sometimes becoming a hybrid was the only way to save a life was interesting; he'd thought everyone became one by choice, and hearing that Darts had been changed by force was certainly something he hadn't been expecting.

A sudden crackle of electricity caught his attention, and he looked toward where the Thunderbolt would hit to see what looked like a hybrid of some kind of fox Pokemon trying to sneak up on Reno. Both Keiko and Reno got after Tristen, who had fired the attack, before the intruder tried to force Reno into a battle, only to be met with Lykas, who had stepped in and accepted the challenge unexpectedly. Seeing the Rolycoly, which Brian assumed was a Fire and Rock-type because of the way it looked, the ebony-haired trainer decided to look in his bag to see what berries he had, just in case a burn happened.

Noticing that he didn't have any Rawst berries, he decided to explore the area near the camp, hoping to perhaps find a tree that had Rawst berries. Signalling to Lu, he looked at Reno. "I'm going to go see if I can't find some berries, just in case," he told the hybrid. "I'm currently out of Rawst berries, so I need to see if I can locate some." Having said this, he set off with Lu at his side, heading toward a tree he'd remembered seeing before reaching the tower ruins the day before.

It didn't take him long to find the tree, and as he got closer, he kept an eye on the Pangoro he could see nearby, not wanting to draw the Dark/Fighting-type's ire by getting too close. Looking in the tree, he saw a stash of berries, and right near the front of the pile, he spotted a few Rawst berries, as well as a few others he'd seen before. Grabbing a small bag he always carried with him for just such adventures, he started putting berries inside, keeping an eye out for whichever Pokemon had stashed the berries.

It didn't take him long to fill the bag, and he hurried back toward the camp, wanting to get back in case he was needed. When he got back, he heard Reno yelling something about squashing something flat, and he had to ask about it. "I'm back, Reno," he said. "What are ye yelling about?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:39 pm
Keiko felt a mote of satisfaction as the initial swing of her Frustration-empowered Dizzy Punch caught the Thievul hybrid square in the jaw. But just as her attack was picking up steam, a barrier erected between her and her target, protecting the source of her wrath from its just deserts. That fact served to enrage her further, however - causing the Normal-type energy aura around her to flare out even more as she pummeled the shield with more and more energy clones of her fists. She was too infuriated to see reason at this point, and the pain in her chest only made her angrier. Either the energy wall was going to break under the weight of her blows, or she'd wear herself out trying, glaring and screaming at Robin all the while.

"Well, isn't this a predicament?" William muttered under his breath, considering both Keiko's unyielding rage and whatever Reno was going on about. That said, the thief was contained by Lykas, and there weren't any other enemies around that he could see - though it wasn't much of a stretch to assume that anyone could and would easily use the situation as a distraction. So, William decided to ignore the spectacle before him, choosing instead to survey the area around the camp. Just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:25 pm
SubonicXP

Lykas pulled out his SNAG before Robin could attack and scanned his Pokemon. "Rolycoly... Fire and Rock-type? That's an interesting combination." The hybrid noted to himself before looking to Noelani and the Mystic Water dangling around her neck. "Use Water Pulse." He told the small Ice-type. Noelani nodded and opened her mouth, forming a pulsating orb of subsonic noise and water before firing it at the oncoming Coal Pokemon. With it's typing, Lykas assumed the move would hit hard enough to at the very least knock it for such a loop as to stop it's advance for a moment. What he hadn't accounted for was Noelani's millenia-long nap as a rock had greatly weakened her combat prowess and the attack had little more strength than a Water Gun so unless Rolycoly as poorly trained or incredibly unfortunate enough to become confused, the attack wasn't going to hurt that much.

While the two Pokemon clashed, Lykas would query his newest interest. "What might you have at stake that's so important, sweetheart?" The hybrid gave a cheeky grin as he asked, knowing he wasn't likely to get an answer in front of his allies.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:39 am
Leon's Alolan Vulpix was getting hyped up for a fight, but the longer she was waiting for a command. The more she wondered what Leon was doing, She looked back to see Leon merely laying down in the grass. The little snow fox pouted as she bit down on his hand. "Owowow...what?" He said as he sat up, ignoring everything going on. Shiro was barking as she was pointing at Keiko who was still unyielding with rage. The lazy channeler looked with a blank face as he looked at her then to Shiro. "What do you want me to do? I can't calm her down. Only Ter and Ulla can really. I can't use Sweet Scent, neither can you." He said as Shiro kept barking, trying to give him ideas on how to calm her down.

"No no no no. I am not using my Channeling. Even though my white kunai signifies good, it's still poison. I can try to numb her. But, not willing to take that chance. Ulla would not be able to forgive me." He said as Shiro came up with an idea. She started pushing him towards Keiko. "Wait hold on Shiro this is not going to be a good idea. You do not want to mess with Keiko when she's like this. Shiro I swear to Arceus-" The closer he got to Keiko, the more scared he was getting of getting punched in the gut.

Shiro then stopped pushing him as the fox then bit down really hard on his ankle. Leon then yelled out in pain as he let out some gas from his behind. a big amount of gas started to surround the area. "...Shiro I hate you so much..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:36 pm
Robin glanced around at the Snagems surrounding the Trainer's Eyes dome, like Tristen said he was surrounded. Staring at Reno from the sides of his eyes a wide unnatural grin grew across the Thievul's face, pure white little daggers unveiled. "Did you really think it would be that easy? It will always exist and now it's here. And it's your fault." Robin almost hissed at Reno, the anger in his voice betraying the smile. He would ignore the second question.

Whipping his head around to face Keiko he smiled again, he found his way out. His smile would only continue it's super natural expansion as Rolycoly was hit by the comparatively pathetic but very Super Effective 'Water Pulse', the coal Pokemon crying out in pain but soon began to burn brightly as a thick cloud steam rose from its body. Had Noelani been a bit stronger that would have certainly took it out in one shot, too bad for Lykas. "Iron Head!" He ordered as he crouched down on all fours in a feral manner.

With a cry Rolycoly revealed to Lykas the extent of his failure as it rushed at Noelani at such a blinding speed that by the time it arrived in front of the dinosaur he wouldn't have time to so much as call out the Pokemon's name before Rolycoly came slamming into the Amaura with such tremendous force thanks to its incredible speed, its tiny body giving off a bright silver glow as it executed Iron Head.

Robin counted on just that being enough to take out the Ice and Rock type and when it did he would act further. The moment the Trainer's Eyes energy faded he recalled Rolycoly and rushed Keiko with a Quick Attack (?), grabbing a hold of her head and planting a deep kiss on her, in fact executing a Swagger, then shoving her into Leon before her, relying on her being too taken off guard by the Poison Channeler's 'accident'.

Hoping the confusion would be greatly amplified under her Frustration state and cause her to make trouble for the nearest person, being Leon, the hybrid began to make his escape as he ran for the distance. They could either pursue him or try to stop Keiko from maiming another teammate in her blind rage.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:50 pm
Lykas was confused by Robin's cryptic statement to Reno, further confused by his tiny Pokemon's sudden release of steam and still further confused by what the hell just happened when the next thing he knew, he was holding the unconscious Amaura before recalling her to her Ball. He'd had no chance to respond to anything that had happened in the last few seconds but now, with his only Pokemon fainted and, according to the rules, him now out of the tournament, he'd turn to his allies. "Some Water Master I am, huh?" He'd ask, voice somber as his lilac eyes began to mist over, fighting back the pain of the loss before the Roto-drone swooped in, declared his defeat and had him removed from the Wild Area. It had been a long time since he'd suffered a defeat so absolute, after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:08 pm
Brian could see the grin spreading on Robin's face, and a moment later, the hybrid hissed something about it always being here before proceeding to knock out Lykas' Amaura and use an attack on Keiko, throwing her into Leon before making a break for it. "Don't worry about it, Lykas," he said, patting him on the shoulder before he was teleported by a Roto-drone. "We'll make sure he doesn't get away." As the Thievul hybrid tried to run for the distance, Brian looked at Lu, who had a look in her eyes that he easily recognized. Her trainer's teammate had been dishonored, and she wanted revenge.

"Lu, Quick Attack on his legs, don't let him escape!" he said, taking off after Robin. The Riolu didn't even bother answering, instead surrounding herself with energy before rocketing forward to smack into the fleeing hybrid's legs and knocking him to the ground. If the move worked like he was hoping, Brian would be able to catch up and put Robin in a headlock in such a way that the hybrid wouldn't be able to move much. Should he try to break the headlock, Lu would smack a paw onto his tail, as a warning not to move.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:11 pm
Keiko didn't stop hammering the barrier with her fists until the noxious fumes Leon emitted got into her lungs, as she was too blinded by hatred to notice the smell. The resulting coughing fit knocked her back to her senses and deactivated Frustration, causing her aura of Normal-type energy to dissipate.

"Leon," she coughed, her lungs almost cleared of toxin, "What are you-" she started to ask, her voice cut off by the invading lips of a Thievul hybrid who just could not take a damnable hint. She watched him leave for a split second before Swagger kicked in and her brain was wracked with confusion. In this state, everyone looked like Robin, even her closest friends. However, the coughing fit Leon unintentionally forced on her knocked her out of her blind range, so she instead began to panic, opting to run upstairs to get away from all the lecherous fox hybrids that were actually her close friends and allies. Once alone, she curled up in a corner and began hyperventilating, trying to no avail to calm herself down.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff