Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:12 pm
I nodded when he offered his thanks, feeling that I didn't need to say he was welcome because of course he was. Then I found myself thinking again about something he mentioned. Part of me wanted to point out how much worse he'd be if Ein died before we caught up to him, but I couldn't come up with a polite way of saying it, so I just dropped the thought. I heard Deo introduce himself before I saw him, and when I heard his name, i balked at the idea of another Galar native joining the team, only for the newbie to explain that he was from Sandgem Town, which made me feel a twinge of relief, followed by a twinge of guilt. Keiko didn't want me being predjudiced against Galarians, and I was trying to edge that out of my persona for her sake.

Then I turned to look at said newbie, and had to look up. Arceus's breath, he was bigger than anyone I'd ever seen, and that was saying something. "Greetings, I said plainly, trying to mask my surprise.. Somehow, while trying not to freak out over the massive newbie, I caught what Freth said about Blizzard, and I turned to face her. So the guys that ambushed Wren and me weren't lying. Somebody WAS after us, and they were going for our strongest member. Color me pissed off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:32 pm
"I saw you out in the Wild Area." Nessa said in a matter-of-fact manner, stroking the head of her Drednaw while she spoke to Ryan. "I was impressed with the way you handle yourself against that Gigantamax Kingler, even Gigantamaxing your own Inteleon in the midst of the battle, the two of you perfectly in-sync in spite of it clearly being your first time. That and your Alolan physique was particularly captivating." Nessa said with a coy smile.

"I wanted to offer you a position in my gym, as my apprentice." Nessa stated, Heather giving her leader a shocked looked but said nothing. "It's sort of tradition for gym leaders in Galar to train an apprentice, keep them around until it's time for them to replace you, such as retirement or if the league isn't satisfied with your performance, especially if our gym gets kicked to the minor league. So, what do you say?"

-----

Sub perked up when Freth mentioned the intruder and Blizzard, this was a topic he still wanted to dig into. "What did you find out, exactly?" He asked Freth.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:35 pm
"First and foremost, I'd rather not delve into this out here. Not right in the middle of the hallway..." Freth said. "Let's head off into one of our rooms and we'll talk there."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:55 pm
Blizzard120
"First and foremost, I'd rather not delve into this out here. Not right in the middle of the hallway..." Freth said. "Let's head off into one of our rooms and we'll talk there."

"Right. Mine is just around the corner." Sub said as he motioned for Freth to follow. They would eventually make it to his hotel room and the man would shut the door behind them, Hans perking up from his nap at the foot of the bed to confirm what that noise was, once he saw it was just Sub he promptly went back to sleep. "So, what's up?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:11 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Right. Mine is just around the corner." Sub said as he motioned for Freth to follow. They would eventually make it to his hotel room and the man would shut the door behind them, Hans perking up from his nap at the foot of the bed to confirm what that noise was, once he saw it was just Sub he promptly went back to sleep. "So, what's up?"

Freth followed the Snagem leader back to his room made her way in. She took note of the Eevee on his bed, being mindful of the napping Pokemon and taking care to try not wake Hans up, making her way to another edge of the bed to sit down. "Well, after I pretty much gave that attacker a Frustration attack and rescued him, she went off on some sort of tangent about how simulations were ran on other worlds stating that Blizzard would be the cause of them ending, if you can honestly believe that, and by extension, on the way of him ending this world." She lead in. "Crazier still, the one world that tripped everything off was a couple of uses of 'We'. As in, her group's 'we'. That five seconds talking to her sprang on the fact that there was some faction out for Blizzard's head at least, and they are not of this world...I guess. This is all apart of her calling Blizzard a genocidal maniac..." Freth is still rather perplexed on that one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:35 pm
As I watched Sub and Freth run off, I decided I'd done enough eavesdropping for the time being and turned to the newcomer. "At any rate, my name is Terashi, and it is a pleasure to meet you. I don't mean to greet and run, but I have an exhausted wife-to-be and an injured daughter to check up on, so please excuse me," I offered, nodding to Deo before walking off.

Leon would notice a knock at the door before i opened it. "Sub got dragged off on some serious business, but he assured me that he'd come visit you soon, and that he'd talk the tournament organizer into organizing some doctors with experience in tending to channelers for Ulla's sake. It may be a bit due to the aforementioned business, but he'll be here when he can," I told the older Hanabi sibling.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:42 pm
Blizzard120

Freth followed the Snagem leader back to his room made her way in. She took note of the Eevee on his bed, being mindful of the napping Pokemon and taking care to try not wake Hans up, making her way to another edge of the bed to sit down. "Well, after I pretty much gave that attacker a Frustration attack and rescued him, she went off on some sort of tangent about how simulations were ran on other worlds stating that Blizzard would be the cause of them ending, if you can honestly believe that, and by extension, on the way of him ending this world." She lead in. "Crazier still, the one world that tripped everything off was a couple of uses of 'We'. As in, her group's 'we'. That five seconds talking to her sprang on the fact that there was some faction out for Blizzard's head at least, and they are not of this world...I guess. This is all apart of her calling Blizzard a genocidal maniac..." Freth is still rather perplexed on that one.

Sub took in what Freth told him, wanting to be surprised, shocked even, but he wasn't. With all they have been through not much surprised him anymore. "Blizzard is powerful, yes, but I can't imagine he would ever do anything remotely of the kind. Heck, the guy pulls his punches half the time." The man said, looking over at Hans for a moment.

"Doesn't surprise me that there are...others...out there. We saw what Shadow Mewtwo was capable of, even Darts. The ability to transcend space, worlds and dimensions, is not unknown to us and I always figured it was not unknown to others out there. Was always a mater of when I suppose, when we would encounter such persons." He contemplated.

"Maybe they have something to do with the rift that sucked in Crystal as well, it was very similar to the tears created by Shadow Mewtwo, heck maybe al of it is connected somehow. Either way, I'll have GRAY keep a close eye out for any abnormalities. For now I suppose all we can do is keep our eyes peeled an ear close to the ground. That said I have a feeling they won't just let Blizz go this easily, if you can call it easy. Especially if they believe him to be that big of a threat." Sub expained.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:53 pm
SubonicXP

"Maybe they have something to do with the rift that sucked in Crystal as well, it was very similar to the tears created by Shadow Mewtwo, heck maybe al of it is connected somehow. Either way, I'll have GRAY keep a close eye out for any abnormalities. For now I suppose all we can do is keep our eyes peeled an ear close to the ground. That said I have a feeling they won't just let Blizz go this easily, if you can call it easy. Especially if they believe him to be that big of a threat." Sub expained.

"Especially whoever after these people are come to realize that...their hit-person isn't coming back. And it wasn't because of him either." Freth said. She rubbed her wrist a bit, thinking back to that day. "...I'm also left a bit confused as to how she managed to get through Doc and GRAY too. She had to have infiltrated headquarters uninvited. She managed to get Hinterbane, the sword, out of our room. Crazier still, how in the hell did she even get that thing forged back together? That thing was broken in half and stayed that way for years. Blizzard had it in a case in our room on top of a drawer. What the hell? I'm left wondering just who are we, at the very least Blizzard and I, dealing with?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:16 pm
Blizzard120

"Especially whoever after these people are come to realize that...their hit-person isn't coming back. And it wasn't because of him either." Freth said. She rubbed her wrist a bit, thinking back to that day. "...I'm also left a bit confused as to how she managed to get through Doc and GRAY too. She had to have infiltrated headquarters uninvited. She managed to get Hinterbane, the sword, out of our room. Crazier still, how in the hell did she even get that thing forged back together? That thing was broken in half and stayed that way for years. Blizzard had it in a case in our room on top of a drawer. What the hell? I'm left wondering just who are we, at the very least Blizzard and I, dealing with?"

"If they can travel between worlds, or dimensions, is it all that surprising they could break into our headquarters undetected? As for Hinterbane...that part greatly concerns me, due to the very nature of that weapon. I take solace in knowing it's destroyed, again, hopefully this time for good. Still, we have a lot of questions that need to be answered and I have a feeing none of the answers are good ones." He said, sighing heavily.

"You two won't be in it alone though, you got us to back you up. As much as I want to return to HQ immediately to dig into all this I feel like we should stay here in the tournament, for now. I just have a funny feeling that we're needed here. It's just strange that all this is going down at the biggest gathering the world has ever seen. As we know, there is no such thing as a coincidence in our lives." Sub said to Freth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:20 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"If they can travel between worlds, or dimensions, is it all that surprising they could break into our headquarters undetected? As for Hinterbane...that part greatly concerns me, due to the very nature of that weapon. I take solace in knowing it's destroyed, again, hopefully this time for good. Still, we have a lot of questions that need to be answered and I have a feeing none of the answers are good ones." He said, sighing heavily.

"You two won't be in it alone though, you got us to back you up. As much as I want to return to HQ immediately to dig into all this I feel like we should stay here in the tournament, for now. I just have a funny feeling that we're needed here. It's just strange that all this is going down at the biggest gathering the world has ever seen. As we know, there is no such thing as a coincidence in our lives." Sub said to Freth.

"The weapon isn't destroyed." Freth said. "...though at this point, I kind of want to go ahead and do so anyways, for good this time after this. Then again, who would have imagined someone being able just to put it together again. That thing was made with...stuff that I don't think could have been replicated here. Not easily, anyways." Freth said.

She then looked up towards Sub, and a thought had occurred to her. "If nothing else, though, I do find that Rose guy pretty suspect now. Stuff like what we've been through today would have stopped everything dead in its tracks, but yet, this guy is quick on the cover ups. I don't know if it is in any relation to what is going on now either, but its a pretty unfortunate coincidence."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:27 pm
Blizzard120

She then looked up towards Sub, and a thought had occurred to her. "If nothing else, though, I do find that Rose guy pretty suspect now. Stuff like what we've been through today would have stopped everything dead in its tracks, but yet, this guy is quick on the cover ups. I don't know if it is in any relation to what is going on now either, but its a pretty unfortunate coincidence."

"Well then, that is even more concerning..." Sub said of Hinterbane's continued existence. "But yeah, Rose is coming off as pretty suspicious. Could be nothing though, could just be some rich dude that doesn't want his golden goose to be ruined. I imagine he has a ton of money sunk into this and with the whole world watching one screw up could cost him everything." The man had to point out. "But he certainly deserves a mention on our proverbial watch list. Regardless, I think I should go check on Ulla."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:36 pm
SubonicXP
"Well then, that is even more concerning..." Sub said of Hinterbane's continued existence. "But yeah, Rose is coming off as pretty suspicious. Could be nothing though, could just be some rich dude that doesn't want his golden goose to be ruined. I imagine he has a ton of money sunk into this and with the whole world watching one screw up could cost him everything." The man had to point out. "But he certainly deserves a mention on our proverbial watch list. Regardless, I think I should go check on Ulla."

"Yeah, I got to see if Tristen finally decided to go get something to eat myself. Take care." Freth said, getting up off the bed then started to make her way off back for her room.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:56 pm
SubonicXP
"I saw you out in the Wild Area." Nessa said in a matter-of-fact manner, stroking the head of her Drednaw while she spoke to Ryan. "I was impressed with the way you handle yourself against that Gigantamax Kingler, even Gigantamaxing your own Inteleon in the midst of the battle, the two of you perfectly in-sync in spite of it clearly being your first time. That and your Alolan physique was particularly captivating." Nessa said with a coy smile.

"I wanted to offer you a position in my gym, as my apprentice," Nessa stated, Heather giving her leader a shocked looked but said nothing. "It's sort of tradition for gym leaders in Galar to train an apprentice, keep them around until it's time for them to replace you, such as retirement or if the league isn't satisfied with your performance, especially if our gym gets kicked to the minor league. So, what do you say?"

Ryan gives quite the grin at Nessa's praise of his day and the appreciation of, well, him. It was usually something Ryan didn't go out of his way to play up.

But then Ryan takes a deep breath as he listens to the real reason Nessa called him out here. "I am truly flattered on all accounts, but I am going to have to respectfully decline it. I am not one to stay in one location unless there is a who or why that makes me feel committed to it. And holding a position of Gym Leader or League Champion has never been that entertaining of a thought to me. Just who I am." Ryan explains to Nessa. He was interested to hear, or maybe even see her response.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:21 am
Leon watched as a white glow started to climb up his arm this time. Though it didn't give off a menacing look, it still burned and pulse strongly. Leon winced at the pain as it soon subsided. Just in time to hear Ter knocking at he door. He quickly sat up and wiped away any sign of weakness in his face. He listened to what Ter had to say and merely sighed. "I don't think any doctor will be able to explain Ulla's condition...not then. Not now." He said as he looked at Ulla's complexion, she looked more pale than before. Leon tightened his girip on his sister's hand. He begged and prayed, nothing worked. "Seeing how you are Ulla's father...there's something very important you need to know about her...Something she doesn't even know herself." He let go of Ulla's hand to face him. "...There's no easy way to say this. But, Ulla...she's died." Leon let those words sink in for a bit. "This would be...her third time."

Leon was very hesitant with his words, and try to explain the next part carefully. "When our mother was giving birth to my sister. There were complications and dangers....Ulla ended up becoming a still born. She died in the process while our mother was giving birth. Mom and Dad were torn. Now, our mom was a Fairy Channeler. And I'm sure a very powerful one. Because she did something, no channeler I'm sure has ever done on record. She brought her child back to life by channeling with her." Before he could say anymore, Lucario was at the doorstep as he heard everything. "So, this is why Master Ulla has so much Fairy Energy then she could handle?" "Yes. She holds not only her own, but also our mothers." Lucario was amazed by what channeling could do. "Wait. If your mother channeled her energy with Master Ulla...how is she alive today? Your mother and father died-" "When they were held captive by Ein...I know. When a Channeler dies, the Pokemon that they channel with also die."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:39 pm
I legitimately did not know how to respond. I could feel the pain welling up inside me, as well as the instinct to go numb, as I did when Keiko left me years ago. I swallowed hard, willingly pushing that instinct aside. Although I felt reluctant when Keiko and Leon came to me about adopting Ulla, I saw her as my daughter now, and while this wasn't about me, I felt it was wrong to turn the pain of her passing aside. Besides that, I felt rightfully guilty for thinking she'd done this to herself, and deserved to feel that as well.

I removed my glasses and threw them to the ground, pinching the bridge of my nose as tears welled up in my eyes. As Leon finished explaining the situation, I realized how I wanted to respond to all this. "Well, I can see why you wanted to talk to both of us, now," I sighed, only managing a half-joke. I shook my head at myself quickly, though. "Look, Ulla is my daughter. I know I was hesitant about adopting her at first, but she means a lot to me, and a bit more to Keiko." I sighed heavily and facepalmed, knowing exactly how Keiko was going to respond to this news and dreading it like the plague.

"That said, you know her better than we do. You've been with her longer than the two of us combined. So, I want your honest opinion on this."

I grabbed on to some furniture for dear life and leaned forward, looking Leon square in his eyes. "I know how I feel about this, and I know damn sure what Keiko is going to say a few days after she hears about this, because she is going to be crying her eyes out for at least that long. But I want to hear how you feel about this. Does she deserve to live a full life, or has she gone through enough?"

It was a bit of a rhetorical question, but only because I knew Keiko would do everything in her power to bring her daughter back. As Leon stated, this was her third death, meaning that she'd been brought back to life more than once. Which, in turn, meant she could be brought back again.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff