Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Kleoth's Touching] Lure Them With Empty Hands [open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:05 pm
OREUNE

It was safe to say that were this a test, Oreune may have slipped from getting a passing to a ....somewhat passing mark, or whatever the grading system happened to be if there was something beyond a simple "pass or fail". She was used to the crafthall's manner of "yes or no" for this, so this vague feeling of....whatever it was she was getting from the egg started pressing in on the dread.

She was already anxiousto begin with and now this egg had her feeling like maybe her word soup wasn't the best thing to do??? Except, well - it gave a bit of pressure behind its feeling - words - whatever the heck it was that Oreune was sensing because she knew dragonets couldn't talk but. Well they could but this wasn't a proper dragonet and -

No, it was a proper dragonet she just meant it hadn't hatched yet so was it rude just to call it an egg?

Oh, fardles.

Either way she did feel the bit of pressure, a sort of expectation, and that was a bit of....a relief. Strange, to think she'd calm down under the weight of expectations, but considering how she was and she strived for perfection in her craft, folks expecting things of her and voicing it out never hurt. Or well, it always seemed to help. A little.

I mean...yeah, I'm prepared. I just wish there was more of a deadline for me to look towards, yanno? I'm so much better at things when I'm forced to stop putting it off.

And why was she having a whole conversation with an egg? The egg itself didn't seem to mind (maybe, she assumed it was tolerating her at best and uh...probably getting annoyed) but uh. Should she leave?

Do...do you mind if I move on now? Not that you're awful or anything, but I don't want to break rules by lingering here and I'm sure you've got others you wanna meet. Is that all good?

For Faranth's sake, Oreune.

(still talking to Red Patterned Egg)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Teal and Blue Lightning Egg

Well... the egg wasn't quite as sure about its wonderfulness as Sablie seemed to be, but it exuded a faint sense of gratitude at her thoughts, private though they might have been. As for its... gorgeous shell, the egg practically blushed. You're very kind. I think the others are probably more beautiful, though, it suggested, sending a shy but pleasant feeling to the girl. Surely she would soon be a dragonrider herself, just let her wait and see.

Dea and #Teddy#

If Ciraine was second-guessing herself, certainly the egg joined her in it. It wasn't at all sure that it was worthy of such dividence, and it almost sent an apology at her hesitancy. H-hello. Yes, it's... it's been very nice. How about you? Was she having a good day so far?

Zaikt

Oh dear, oh dear. Why did everyone seem to think such ... big things of it? The egg wasn't nearly as grand as it seemed. You're very kind to say so, but I doubt that very much. Oh dear. The egg didn't quite know what to say, but how nice of Navit to suggest such a thing.

faesinger

Bone Egg

As a matter of fact, today was all about the egg. The egg that, up until now, had seemingly gone unnoticed. But that did not trouble the egg, oh no. Its confidence did not rely on the notice of others to maintain. It was inborn, and all natural. What did Matotoka want with it? No, I don't need your help. I can see you very clearly on my own. Feh. Who did he think he was?

demon_pachabel

Purple and Orange Dapple Egg

Amahno, who up until now had not known what he was about, would feel a sudden palpable presence from the egg. It was not worried about whether or not it would gain a following; surely it would... all in due course. You are fortunate to have the honor of meeting me... as for myself, I cannot say yet. What do you propose an egg should discuss?

demon_pachabel

And confidence indeed Serrekhar would need to meet the Purple & Orange Dapple Egg. It was a small egg, yes, but it was mighty and totally unconcerned by what preconceptions others might have of it. It sent a jolt of its strength through Serrekhar, testing him... seeing if he was worthy of its attention. Did he have what it took to meet this egg?

It was not cute, thank you. Beautiful, dazzling, attractive, and stunning, yes. Cute? Surely not.

Tsunake

Perhaps its size was not so grand, but the dragonet inside was a force to be reckoned with. It practically bowled Haraven over as it searched for whatever it seemed to need from him. Yes, it was beautiful. Admire it more. I am beautiful. How good of you to notice. Perhaps he might choose to stay away... linger at its side.

Uta

A friendly pat? Did she think that it needed to be condescended to? What did she think it was? And ha! Overwhelm it? If anything, the opposite was true. The egg was more than capable of handling a pack of wet eared Candidates, thank you very much. But could she handle it? Overwhelming I may be, but it would take a lot more than you to overwhelm me, the egg snapped.

faesinger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:31 pm

Aneirin

Trailing in after the rest hadn't been Aneirin's idea, but somehow he'd gotten elbowed toward the back of the line. Still, Nemeryn was tall enough that Aneirin could readily see him as he broke away from the crowd to find an unoccupied egg. First, however, he bowed before the familiar form of their mother, Kleoth. After he had paid his respects, he crossed the Sands to stand near Nemeryn. Near enough, in fact, to give his hand a little squeeze before he let his other hand rest lightly on the shell of the Teal Rosette Egg.

He could not help but marvel at how beautiful, and indeed how whimsical, its pattern and colors were. "Hello there," he said softly to the egg, for he had not quite mastered the trick of thinking his thoughts at eggs directly. Still, he was an open book, if the egg wished to look. "It's a pleasure to meet you." What did one say to an egg? This wasn't his first time, but it might as well have been. Courtesan or not, he found himself rather tongue tied.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:39 pm
ShinosBee

Tsunake

Lafyrra

Lafyrra beamed. "Oh my, you've got personality enough for all of us candidates, I'm certain of that." She gave Nemeryn a small, cheeky wink, then gave Natiri a thumbs-up as he brushed her elbow. He was so serious and focused, but his company was very welcome. She was about to scoot over to give him some room, but he continued on his way to befriend another egg.

Lafyrra turned her attention back to the beautiful egg before her. "Oh, don't you worry. I would sing songs about you in a heartbeat, dear one. You are definitely going to hatch the stuff of legends, I have an eye for this kind of thing." After all, didn't it take a legend to recognise a fellow legend? Mmm yes.

She didn't want to move away just yet. The Dusty Rainbow Egg was magnetic in its charm, and Fyfy was enjoying every moment spent with it.

Raiden

The rejection didn't sting, per se, but it didn't feel good. Whatever was inside that egg wasn't for him, very clearly. Raiden shrugged his shoulders, hand and mind already wandering from the Cracked Egg Egg to the next... A few had caught his eye.

He decided on Emperor Penguin Egg, drawn to the distinctive, unique colouring of its shell. "Hello. It's good to meet you." It was a refreshing change of pace from his earlier self-deprecating ways. He filled his mind with thoughts of flying and flaming Thread from the sky, burying any fear of failure that gnawed on the edges of his yearning ambition. Bion and Riojath crept into his mind once more, but he drew his focus back to the egg, stroking it with a smile on his face.

Zaexillia

Zae's smile brightened for a moment, her eyes lighting up- such a charming egg. Such positive, shining energy. She patted it fondly, reminded of the gentler, easier times of her childhood. Those were the days her dreams were free; now she lived to serve the Weyr in whatever way she could. An awful realisation struck her- she was not shiny enough for this dragon, not chipper like some, not perky or full of cheer. Her smile dulled, her eyes back to their cool, icy blue once again. "You're a spectacular dragon, and I just know you'll find a rider as great as you." One final pat, and Zae left.

It was Bee Egg that caught her eye. She patted it, her warm smile back on her face, her thoughts open. "Dragon eggs will never cease to amaze me- a mystery I am sure no human will understand. Are you having a good day?" Small talk was not her forte, but it was better than dwelling.  

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:47 am
Papys - He/Him
Papys laughed - "A good day for that, friend!" Maybe it meant not many people would be able to say hello if the baby inside of this egg was more interested in sleeping, but could he really fault it for that? Still, he didn't linger when the egg had clearly decided it was better to get a few extra Z's in.

Instead, he moved on to another egg - Emperor Penguin, giving it a friendly pat. It's a fine day for us to get to meet you, though I'm sure you'll be hearing that plenty today! What nice things does your mama tell you about?

-----
Matotoka - He/Him

Well good then, Matotoka wasn't the least bit bothered by Bone Egg's displeasure with him. Well, maybe he was a little, but not in a put-off way. I wanted to meet you first, that's all. Unless you've gotten your fill, then I can leave you be.

-----
Josen - He/Him

Unknown dragons poking around in his head would never be a feeling Josen got particularly used to - it almost tickled in a way, but he didn't seem all that much bothered by it. Still, it seemed the baby inside had found something they had liked a little and he didn't linger once they said they were done with him.

Instead, he moved on to another egg - Dusty Rainbow. He took a moment to admire how it seemed to be the lord-of-the-clutch, perhaps even the largest there, before reaching out to touch it. Looks like you've got a few visitors already - getting the kind of attention you'd like?

-----

Kadosse - She/Her

If Kadosse made a small sound of delight at the response that Purple Dinosaur Spotted Egg gave her, would anybody have faulted her? And I'm happy to meet you, little love! Surely you will meet many, many wonderful people today, you know. They've been talking about you for sevendays.

-----
Amahno - He/Him

Honestly, Purple and Orange Dapple Egg proposed a good question, one that made Amahno hum with thought. Y'know, I didn't really think about that. The world is real big out here and there's gonna be so much to see and find out about, I'm not even sure where I could start in showing you all the things you could want to know about.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:05 am
Tihrokat - He/Him

Tihrokat beamed brightly at Pink Flower's response, and at the egg's suggestion that maybe they could all be friends, looked up to share that bright smile with Navit...but the other Candidate was already well on his way to another egg. Oh. Maybe not, then. The near-miss of potential friendship - and Faranth knew he was desperate for friends apart from his firelizard - had the young man wilting a little. But it was fine! Totally fine! He perked himself up through sheer force of will, focusing on the fact that he had at least made one new friend (because the Pink Flower Egg absolutely, 100% counted, even though they had only just met).

He must be busy, Tihrokat assured both himself and the egg, You do have a lot of siblings, and I bet he must want to meet them all. Not that he didn't, but he wasn't in a hurry, either; he was very happy here. And meeting you is more important than meeting another Candidate like me, since we only have so much time with you guys.

faesinger
for a near-miss of 'fren??' smile XD

Savindri - He/Him

Cuddles? Don't mind if I do! Savindri happily leaned into the mental cuddle, since physical cuddles with eggs were inadvisable for Reasons, but fortunately he'd gotten accustomed to translating things like physical gestures to mental ones. It had felt odd at first, but he'd come around to it! He was glad that Yellow Swirl was nice and warm, and had enough company even if it wasn't right in the middle - and he was pleased as punch that the egg thought meeting him was great! He lingered long enough to give it a fond pat and some more mental affection before he would bid it farewell and leave it to its drifting thoughts.

Other nearby eggs were looking rather popular, so, after flashing Mhinadi a return smile, he took a moment figuring out where to go next, not wanting to crowd an egg overmuch, just in case. Picking out one with only one visitor, he spared a quiet little smile for Matotoka as well, as it just didn't seem right to ignore others' presence entirely. But still! Eggs! He went on to rest his hand on Bone Egg's shell, offering warm and happy greetings, gently toned down from the levels a human would have been subjected to. I hope you're having a good day so far.

Samuel Carlin

demon_pachabel

Nyviane - She/Her

Oh! How lovely! Lessons or no, Nyviane hadn't known exactly what to expect from her first Touching, since while she'd heard quite a bit about previous ones, each one - and each baby - was obviously unique. Brown Striped, as it turned out, was delightful, and she was quite charmed - and flattered, since it not only welcomed her company, but offered aid if she was feeling uncertain.

I'm so pleased to meet an egg like you, she responded warmly, And first thing, too. I'm very lucky! Its offer was incredibly gracious, and she truly appreciated it. I don't know that there's much I can give you in return but company for a little while, but I'm happy to do that.  

Meepfur
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:03 am
Sablie-she/her

Sablie wished she could hug the egg as she felt its uncertainty and gratitude for her thoughts. Since she couldn't, she gave it a mental hug instead, letting it know just how wonderful she thought it was, even if she couldn't see it yet. A soft smile came to her lips as she felt the baby's blush, hearing it calling her kind. She gave a soft stroke of the egg, letting it know she believed in it. It seemed the little life inside believed in her too, hearing it assure her she would be a dragonrider herself.

Thank you, little one, I do hope so. And you are lovely, please don't forget that.
Just like I will find my dragon, you will find your rider that will think you are the moon and stars to them. They will think you are the best dragon in the world. I should go see some of your siblings, but please think on my words, okay?
Sablie thought to teal and blue lightning egg. She would stay a few moments longer, in case the baby needed to lean on her. She wouldn't mind, she was sure all of this might be a lot for the unhatched baby dragons.

(She wants to make sure baby is okay)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:30 pm
Gold Kleoth

The queen turned her attention to the Grey Starry Egg at once, her watchful gaze immediately swirling with deep purples. Hello, my darling. I love you very much. The request was something she might have indulged in, but Kleoth knew it wouldn't be the best idea right now. What a lovely idea! But Odellet still has to meet your siblings, and I'm not sure she could do so if she wasn't able to go to them. Maybe another time. She sent a wave of love and affection to her thoughtful child, and didn't hesitate to include Odellet.

Meepfur
Love from Mama, maybe can bury friend later.

Shaddaling
Mental boop!

---

Bukichi - He/Him

The brief flicker of anger caught him by surprise, and Bukichi briefly wondered if he needed to pull away to give the egg some space. It was the chagrin and affection that softened his heart, and his gaze grew gentle as the being within apologized. You didn't do anything wrong. He tried to reassure the Purple Dinosaur Spotted Egg. In fact, the more he thought it over, the more certain he was that it was his fault. I think I let my own temper slip, so I'm the one who's sorry. How could he not be when he felt such gentle sensations against his mind?

He briefly caught Valendyr's eye when the younger man greeted him, offering a slight, crooked smile before once more offering his full attention to the egg.

Uta
A mention!

---

Serrekhar - He/Him

Oh. Not cute. Yeah, okay, that was fair enough. The egg was gorgeous, and Serrekhar could respect it for being forthright. He carefully removed his hand, not wanting his mind to start wandering with stray thoughts. He headed over to the equally small Green Spiderweb Egg right nearby, trying very hard to not think about how cute it was. Wait, didn't that mean he was thinking about it?? Cringing internally, he tried to just... shut himself up, mentally, and focus on the egg.

---

Nemeryn - He/Him

His gaze widened almost imperceptibly at the sensation and thoughts suddenly joining his own, but that was good enough to show the normally taciturn man's surprise. He didn't quite know how to respond, though indeed, the egg was certainly worthy of his time.

Nemeryn gave a small twitch as someone touched his hand, silently glancing over to Aneirin before lacing their fingers so he could return the squeeze. He said nothing, still processing his experience. Lafyrra received a bland look in response, though inwardly he was a little baffled.

Though the large egg had implied he could stay, he wasn't exactly sure what else he could add besides his general admiration. Reluctantly releasing Aneirin's hand, he shifted only a little ways away to touch the Emperor Penguin Egg.

Mr Cheri
He'll just stay in Aneirin's general vicinity for egg touching lmao.

Sweet Symmetry
Nemeryn hurts himself in his confusion!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:31 pm
Brown Striped Egg

What a remarkably clever boy. Yes, it certainly did carve out a nice spot for itself, didn’t it? Nevermind that it didn’t exactly get to choose, but is it really a surprise that it managed to get the best anyway? The egg leans a bit more firmly into his touch, pleased as can be. It likes that Ollandin is holding himself a bit more confidently! No need to be so anxious. This egg can tell that he has the right stuff.

Samuel Carlin

Nyviane is rather lucky, but the Brown Striped Egg is always glad to extend its services to those in need! Really, her appreciation and gratitude is more than enough. She’s a good girl, and this egg certainly won’t mind taking the time to help. And who knows? Maybe she’ll be in a position to help it out one day… though the egg thinks that’s unlikely. It is, after all, a very capable egg.

Meepfur

Yellow Swirl Egg

Oh, hi again. Wait… oh, nice to meet you, Odellet. The egg seems content to cuddle right up against her palm, but pauses. It does…? Warmth practically radiates from the brightly colored shell, and the egg would be beaming if it could. Aww! It loves them too! It loves all of them! And it loves Odd for telling it such a nice thing!

Shaddaling

Bee Egg

Well, hello to you too, Surel. Oh, yeah, it’s doing just fine--but enough about this egg! It’s far more interested in what Surel has to offer. It doesn’t hesitate, delicately running through her mind as it looks for… something. Hmmm…. Well….. Not nearly what it expected. Or hoped. The egg almost seems to pout to itself and dismisses the girl with the equivalent of a pat on the head. Off you go, then.

SilverLutz

Ooh, a mystery, huh? The egg seems to purr at Zaexillia, seeming to glance about itself before it leans in as though to tell her something particularly interesting. Maybe eggs feel the same way about humans! Anyyyyway…. Hold tight. It neatly combs through the girl’s mind with a hum, absently looking here and there. After a moment, it seems to gasp with what it finds. Oh wow! Now this is more like it! It seems almost delighted with whatever it’s found. Finally, it sits back with a contented sigh and gives Zaexillia a friendly mental nudge. Thanks! That was fascinating. And don’t be so sad, okay?

Sweet Symmetry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:14 pm
Green Spiderweb Egg
There's another long silence, the little baby inside of the egg seeming to be waiting to see if anybody else will be joining Serrekhar before it reaches out to return that tentative touch from the young man. It is alright that he thinks it is cute. It is not its shell, after all. Mama made that one especially for it. She did a very good job!

Tsunake

Pink Flower Egg
Awww, a shame but that's okay! Pink Flower's sibleggs are very nice too and well worth meeting! So while it is happy that Tihrokat wants to hang out it will understand if he feels the need to move on too - not that it's asking him to! He can hang out with Pink Flower all he wants! They're best buds, right?

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:46 pm
Grey Starry Egg

The presence in the egg bobbled happily at Sioryl. While it would miss new-sister-Odellet while she was gone, it understood that it was important for her to meet all of its siblings, and for them to meet her - for though it was enjoying this oppotunity to share its love, it wasn't greedy. Everyone who wanted attention deserved it! Which meant it probably oughtn't keep Sioryl for too long, though of course the young man would be welcome back if he wanted to visit again!

And if not, they'd still see each other again, as Sioryl was going to wave when it hatched! And Grey Starry was already making notes about all the boops it would have to distribute upon hatching. For now, the Candidate - who was also super special, for sure! - would receive a boop of the mental variety.

SilverLutz

Grey Starry Egg was having a wonderful time, and didn't hesitate to bring Valendyr right in on it. He, and everyone else touching it, would find themselves subjected to a mental 'group hug' as the egg wrapped them all up in its warm, gentle - if currently rather excited because it was just so happy that they were all there - love.

Not that it would neglect them individually! It curled itself around Valendyr, curious as to why he'd taken to spending more time on his own, if he liked attention. Was he alright? Was something wrong? Could it help somehow?

Uta

Another!! Mhinadi was just in time for the group hug, and Grey Starry was delighted to have her. It supposed this was fun, in a way - it was certainly enjoying itself, having been eager to share its love as much as possible, and it hoped that Mhinadi was having a good time as well. She seemed like a good girl, who loved her family, so surely she deserved good things.

Samuel Carlin

That Mother didn't immediately assent to make a wallow for its newly-adopted sister didn't fuss the egg at all. No, no, it quite understood! There were important things happening for everyone. But maybe later, after the important things, if Odellet wanted (alas that it wasn't so simple, but Grey Starry didn't know that yet). It simply sent its mother another burst of love, all but humming with contentment to have so many friends near.

Tsunake

Cracked Egg Egg

"Grow strong"? Really?

No, it meant to grow weak. Please.

Natiri would receive the mental equivalent of an eyeroll. Shaff off already.
ShinosBee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:05 pm
Natiri—he/him

...Ah. Well. That had gone somewhat different from the first egg, hadn't it? "I see." The boy spent a long moment with his hand on the Cracked Egg's shell despite its abrasive response, just in case it had more to say. When nothing more came, he gave it a final pat, bearing no resentment towards it for its crankiness, before looking about for whatever egg would catch his eye next.

He crossed to the Teal Rosette Egg, once again looking around to find Fyfy (noting her still at the same egg... well, she seemed to be alright and having a good time) before finding a place next to the smaller egg, not wanting to crowd it too much. Finding a spot, he reached out to trace one of the rosettes with his fingers, before covering it with his palm, feeling the subtle warmth and texture of it. "Hello in there," he ventured, calm and dutifully open, though perhaps less overt after his encounter with this egg's more curt sibling. "Do you already now what you're looking for, I wonder? Hmm."  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:19 pm
Odellet

Odd was wrapped in warmth as the little dragonet inside the egg reached out, joyful and proclaiming love. She grinned, washed in the little ones joy. "Of course you are loved," she muttered, soft and gentle. "Can't wait to meet you both." She gently gave it one last touch before moving away.

The Purple Dinosaur Spots Egg was near and tall. She reached over, laying a careful hand on it. 'Hi, little one, I'm Odd and I think one of your sibs adopted me. Care to talk about siblings with me?' She questioned, relaxed and still warm with the love and joy from yellow swirl. 'They been so kind and sweet with me.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:43 pm
Ollandin

Not a surprise at all, Ollandin agreed with the Brown Striped Egg. There's nowhere else you should be. He, on the other hand, really probably ought to move on, no matter how comfortable he felt standing right where he was. I'll see you soon, he promised the dragonet inside. And I can't wait, but I should say hello to the others, too. 'm going to go say hello to your siblings too. Thank you!

He'd take the thought to heart, that he had what it toook. He'd take it and he'd tuck it close and probably coast on it for days.

He was certainly less hesitant about it being all right to touch the shell of the Teal and Blue Lightning Egg when he reached to do so. And how are you? he wondered in thought. Hope we're not bothering you. We're all -- I'm just happy to meet you.

Mhinadi

Some Touchings went better than others. Sometimes the souls within the eggs got a little overwhelmed. Sometimes the Candidates got too excited.

Mhinadi was simply on Cloiud 9, Group hugs and enthusiasm and being washed with that sort of energy had her smiling so brightly that she might have looked like she had tears in her eyes. She didn't. She was just so happy that there was a little bit of extra moisture sparkling in the corners. She wasn't crying. Not even close.

She pressed a little bit more appreciation toward the dragonet beneath the starry shell, then realized she hadn't stood in a while and her backside was really pretty warm. So she stood. Dusted herself off and chose a direction.

Around the little cluster where she'd started to the Emperor Penguin Egg. She blew on her hands a little before laying them carefully against the dark shell. "You look all dressed up and ready to celebrate," she told this egg, impressed. "I hope my hands aren't too hot for you. Warm is good. Too warm is too much."  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:55 pm

Teal Rosette Egg
Oh, don't you worry, darling, you are in good company! There's nothing to stress about with this affectionate egg, who seems to lean into Aneirin's touch. This egg is more than happy to meet his acquaintance, and is quite happy to have him near. He seems quite the intriguing sort--especially with that little hand hold. Who is his friend? Is it his brother? No, that doesn't seem right. Clutchmate? No. Something else? Hmmm. Though it's clear the baby inside doesn't quite understand the exact relationship, it knows there's some sort of important connection there. Perhaps you might invite him over, too? That way you can touch hands longer...and keep touching this egg! It really doesn't seem to want Aneirin, or anyone touching it, to leave--and leave they have! Please don't go... Not until someone else comes by.

Oh.

Well.

Fancy that, Natiri is there now, so if Aneirin does with to leave, this egg...this egg supposes it would be all right. Just do bring back your special friend, all right doll?

Now, what of this new fellow? Hello stranger! You seem a good sort, and also have a special friend. Will they be joining you? Oh, do invite them over too! That way everyone can have a good time, and this egg can be right in the middle of all that care and friendship! As for his question, this egg is looking for its one-and-only, but it isn't going to say whether it's found what it's wanted yet or not! There are a lot of Candidates, and each one has thus far been a gem--just like Natiri!

Mr Cheri

ShinosBee

Dusty Rainbow Egg
Lafyrra remained, and that pleased the egg, greatly. Yes, good, excellent. Singing this egg's praise sounds fantastically wonderful--go on now. You may begin composition immediately. The sheer pleasure and joy of the egg would dim though, especially as Nemeryn said nothing and simply walked away.

If an egg could balk, this one was doing it.

Excuse me!? This egg did not say Nemeryn was dismissed! Did Lafyrra see what happened? Was this egg actually snubbed? Hey! Hey now! Not even a proper goodbye! LITTLE BOY! COME BACK HERE! I did not dismiss you! Nemeryn might not hear it, but Lafyrra certainly would. In fact, the egg would give a jerk, as if it was quite prepared to follow.

It wasn't angry, per say, but it did seem a bit put out.

Josen's approach would settle the egg, at least a little bit. There was still an air of bafflement and displeasure at such a rude departure, but it would not be so rude in return! The egg does, admittedly, find that it likes the attention--and why shouldn't it? It is a big egg, and thus, should be so admired. Certainly, its clutchmates are deserving but, by sheer size alone, this egg requires more hands to touch all the right spots. Surely, Josen will linger. Have you met Lafyrra? A good one, that. Surely, neither will wander off as rudely as the other, hmph!

Sweet Symmetry

Tsunake
Sorry! Up to you if you want him to hear or feel anything... Can come back, can not. Your choice. x3

demon_pachabel"

Emperor Penguin Egg
The egg would size up Raiden, with a very deep gravitas. For a long while it would say nothing, before it would lean against the boy's hand. Yes, of course. Pleasantries are required in these sorts of situations, aren't they? Very well. How good of you to stop by--though really, it would much prefer more order, and far less chaos than random hands all over. Quite a chaotic affair, don't you agree? If the egg had any commentary regarding Raiden's drifting thoughts, it said nothing--but a small, supportive wave could be felt. Chin up, young man, clear those buried thoughts this day. No sense borrowing trouble.

As for Papys, the Penguin egg would take some time to consider the question. Such conversations are private, thank you, and shall remain so for the duration. Really now, insolent young fellow, how dare you pry! Huff. Is this really how you greet strangers?

At least Nemeryn touched this egg, and he would feel a bit of its slight offense. Unfortunately, Nemeryn's lack of greeting would have the egg further irritated. What are the Candidamaster's teaching you? Where is its welcome? Perhaps you all could take some notes on properly greeting its clutchmates, for you both have failed miserably with this egg. Good day to you both, and so long!

Dismissed.

Alas, poor Mihnadi would get swept up in the egg's displeasure. But her compliment does seem to help smooth things over, very minutely. One must look ones best, after all, and this egg takes such things exceedingly seriously. Are you looking your best for the occasion? You are awfully sandy, tsktsk. Some points surely shall be deducted for such lack of personal care.

Sweet Symmetry

demon_pachabel

Tsunake

Samuel Carlin

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items