Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Mictecath's Touching] Get Ready For Me, Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:37 pm
Dextelia-She/Her

Waiting for a response from the egg Dextalia noticed another girl walk up and join her. She smiled brightly at Miomellai before her attention was quickly back on the butterfly egg. The feeling of delight she felt just helped to make the girl feel giddier then she already was. It's a wonderful way to start a touching and a wonderful day to have one too! I'm so excited to meet all of you and very glad I spoke to you first! Having such a positive experience with an egg as the first one just made it so much happier. I'm going to go and meet more of your siblings, I can't wait to see you when you hatch! With that farewall, Dextelia gave a very soft pat to the shell of the egg, sending her own feeling of joy and warmth into the egg once more before parting.

Moving only a short distance away her hand was placed against the shell of the Chocolate Chip Egg. Once more she sent feelings of joy towards the being in the shell, happiness at the chance to get to meet them before they hatched. I hope you are having a good time this day. Are you looking forward to anything once you've hatched and found yours?

Tsunake
Smile to new friend!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:47 pm
Tex(iar)-She/Her

Not having a response right away, especially when she didn't know what to expect, was a little disappointing but that feeling only lasted for a moment. She felt the egg rock beneath her touch but she didn't remove her hand from the shell, especially when she felt the soft touch of the dragonet inside against her mind.

It was such a strange feeling, to have another being look into her mind and for a moment Tex was worried though it was gone pretty quickly. The being in the egg was so gentle as it looked through memories and Texiar was very curious about what the dragonet was interested in. Smiling, even as the little one within seemed to realize just how deep they had been going, Texiar shook her head. It's fine. I don't mind letting you see what I have. You'll get to experience all of that soon but I do not mind sharing it with you now. Her fingers gently stroked the shell in parting before moving onto another egg.

The Sketchy Cupcake Egg felt Texiar's touch this time, the woman sending a feeling of warmth to the being within. I hope you are having a good day. If there is anything you want to know about this world, I wouldn't mind telling you. Are you excited about seeing everything  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:14 am
Eliaza

Eliaza couldn't help that her smile stretched into a cheek-aching grin at such warm recognition from the first egg she'd touched. Yes, indeed, she [i[had chosen that one first and for good reason, apparently. It meant her whole experience this Touching was off to the best sort of start.

Eager to keep the good times rolling, she moved on to press a hand gently against the shell of the Butterfly Wing Egg., still radiating joy. [i[And what about you? How are you today? Oh, I'm so glad to get to meet you.

Yeliya

Oh, well. If handsy was what the eggs wanted, Yeliya could supply that, no problem. Her hand lingered on the green spotted egg a little before her fingers trailed away and she stepped over to its neighbor, the Pawprint Heart Egg and reached out again. "I'm not going to hug you without asking first, but I won't lie to you either. I kind of want to hug you," she confided to the egg quietly.

Jhiroquel

Nothing was hurt by being polite. To the contrary, all encounters should begin with politeness. That was a sincerely held belief of his, so he returned Chakuri's smile with one of his own, and if it wasn't quite as exuberant, that was no reflection on her, honestly. He just wasn't prone to grins. But a smile, yes. A smile he could manage.

A smile and a politeness rewarded by the being inside the elegant shell. Yes, he agreed. First impressions were everything. The compliment gave him a much appreciated boost of confidence, and that made it easy to lay a hand against the shell of the Pansexual Egg. It's an honor, he thought by way of greeting. I hope you aren't feeling too crowded in there.

Tsunake
Howdy do, lil' ma'am.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:33 am
Tyara-She/Her

Tyara had listened as Master F'dral went over all the things they needed to remember to do and not do when they were touching these eggs. While for some of the candidates this was all information they knew, for her, this was new. She nodded her understanding, she didn't want to do anything to upset the baby dragons or their parents (or anyone else for that matter). She followed the rest of the candidates to the sands, hoping she remembered all the rules correctly. She took a steadying breath as she bowed to the parents of the clutch, Mictecath and Iweth if she remembered correctly, before her eyes looked over the eggs. She would have taken her twin brother's hand, but knew that she needed not to be so clingy to Izaryel. Oh, it felt like going off to Healer's Hall all over again and she was nervous. She clasped her hands together, telling herself Izaryel was nearby and I'zel had explained touching to her.

You can do this, just remember what your brother and Master F'dral told you about this,she thought to herself. There were some eggs that seemed to draw her notice, but a small one on the side of the clutch had such a cute marking. So she walked over to worried bear egg and placed a light hand on its shell.

Umm hello little one. I hope you are okay in there, there are quite a few of us out here,she thought to it softly. She hoped she was doing this right, this was so very new to her. It was one thing to hear it from others, but a completely other thing to experience it.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:33 pm
Kahbrohm - He/Him
Kahbrohm was unbothered by the long silence - not all eggs were horrendously talkative, after all, and sometimes they wanted to take a look and move on. But then the infant inside Purple and Grey Space Egg stirred to curiosity. Even if it was somewhat unexpected, he reacted quickly.

Fire and determined will, he answers, a desire for proper partnership and no mewling plea for you to pick me over anybody else. If I'm yours, I'm yours. There's no reason to hope. If it's meant to be, it is.

----

Cetra

Ah, well - I didn't mean to be *condescending*, I simply don't know what you know and what you don't yet, if that makes sense. It's kind of like how some things can feel like a blur together until you know how to distinguish them from one another. she defends sheepishly, recognizing that the baby inside of Green Spotted Egg was right to feel a little looked down upon by her inquiry.

What would you like to happen when you're out of your egg though? Got any grand plans?
----

Lihyo
Lihyo couldn't help but scrunch up her face a little, as though she was considering Red and Gold Flowers Egg's suggestion that she was allowed to stand out. I don't want to, though. I don't need to. I'm good enough where I am. Useful and she had purpose. To ask for more......she'd never considered having more wants than that.

----

Midrymear
The loneliness didn't sway him the way it should have - though it did make him take note of when other candidates made their approach towards Sketchy Cupcake Egg. You hardly need me to do it - others are already coming because of you. As it should be. Is it not better to not have to sway them and know they found their own common sense?

----
Beelim

His sensitive little heart gave a soft pang of guilt over the sadness he had unwittingly reflected upon Gold Sunbeam Egg, giving it a soft stroke with his hand. It's okay, I'm sorry, he laments, feeling as though he soured what was meant to be a frank observation and instead burdened the little one with undue feelings it didn't have to deal with. It'll be a great day for everybody, he does his best to pick his mood up on the little one's behalf. I mean, I already got to meet you and you're very kind. How could that be a bad thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:33 pm

Cloudy Skies Egg

Ah, yes! Such a beautiful day, and made all the more so by Jaleeri's presence. The Cloudy Skies Egg seemed pleased as punch to have such a fantastic Candidate visiting its side. Does it, now? I dare say you may be right. Certainly it didn't seem to mind being compared to such a thing.

SilverLutz

Pansexual Flag Egg

Am I... pretty? the egg asked, a hint of triste entering its tone. Ah, such a thing... was it worthy of such praise? Perhaps, but only time would tell. There was no lack of confidence in the egg, but rather a profound sense of awareness. It knew very well how others might see it, but their acknowledgement alone could not brighten this egg's day. What a dear child you are.

Sweet Symmetry

Cloudy Skies Egg

Delighted, delighted! Perfectly comfortable, I assure you! And you? Are you quite cozy, yourself? Perhaps if Eralgais cuddled up to its mother as Cloudy Skies had often managed to he might feel so at ease. Ah, yes. The bliss of being an egg.

Samuel Carlin

Pawprint Heart Egg

Oh! Oh dear. It hadn't quite been ready to be acknowledged just yet. Caught up in its own thoughts, the egg started, embarrassed. H-Hello there, it told Bherrus, who had been kind enough to say hi.

Smerdle

The egg positively blushed at Melka's praise. Oh my! Well... it had met Bherrus just before Melka. But it didn't quite know how one were to judge a... a person. Was Bherrus cute? Did Melka think so?

Uta

If the egg had been blushing before, it was now a deep, though purely internal, scarlet. Thank you. I don't know that we're quite so... flamboyant as all that, but thank you. Very kind.

Zaikt

By this point the egg was ready to go up in flames. Oh, it was all too much. My goodness! My, my, my! Draza seemed just as... well, as... eager as her twin had been. It didn't know what to say, or what to do. Oh dear!

demon_pachabel

Pansexual Flag Egg

Yes... life did have a certain way of tossing one about, didn't it? The egg reminisced with Isha for a long moment, holding with tight, tiny claws the experience that the girl had had in life. Thank you. I'm glad to meet you, as well, the egg said, but somehow it still seemed a little sad. As if it couldn't help itself.

houllow

Pawprint Heart Egg

By the time Yeliya had arrived, the egg still hadn't recovered. It seemed almost to flush. Did... Yeliya want to hug it? It... wouldn't stop her, but oh my. If it seemed overly warm to the touch, well... there had certainly been reasons.

Samuel Carlin

Pansexual Flag Egg

A pang lit through the egg at Jhiroquel's words. Ah... yes, it had once been an honor, hadn't it? Whether it could still be considered so was uncertain, but the egg hoped perhaps it might be once again. I can handle myself, even in a crowd. But I don't think there is a crowd just yet.

Samuel Carlin

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:58 pm
ISHA (she/her)

Isha raised an eyebrow at the egg and the feelings that it was giving to her. She knew what to expect well enough from the lessons and from growing up, but how exactly she needed to respond to it all was what had her visibly frowning. The egg seemed....sad, for what it was worth, and well.....Isha didn't know what to do.

She rubbed the egg softly. You okay? You uh...need something? There wasn't anything at all that Isha could do for the egg, other than maybe call its mother over. But how exactly was she supposed to do that and did the egg even really want that?

(staying with PANSEXUAL EGG for a moment)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Pink & Purple Zigzag Egg
The Pink & Purple Zigzag egg would peek at Besilin, as suggested. But it was clear the being inside seemed to pause and stop, thoughts drifting, and taking Besilin with them. I'm glad you're here, then. Thank you for--what was I to be doing again? The sand is just so nice, and so warm... The touch of the dragonet in would drift away, leaving Besilin to his own devices.

faesinger

Sketchy Cupcake Egg
Divisti would be greeted with great enthusiasm, and the egg would give another wriggle, another shake in its shell. Hello! Welcome to the most brilliant egg on the Sands! Aren't you glad to be here? Its enthusiasm would leave Divisti breathless with its force--and it was very clear this egg wanted her to remain!

The egg would give another obvious wobble when Tex touched its shell. Like all the Candidates before, this egg would immediately wrap the new Candidate with its energy and enthusiasm. Oh, another adoring fan? This really is too much! But really, keep it coming, this egg is the real deal! You won't find a better one out there! Leaning into her touch, the egg pondered the question. Oh, I can't wait to meet everyone--to be seen for who I am, and have the attention of the Weyr--that sounds like a good start, don't you think? I can't wait to hatch! What a spectacular performance that would be.

The egg would give a small jerk beneath Midrymear's touch as if the being inside gave a snort. Perhaps it did. Still, its energy, nor its feelings, appeared to wane. Instead it would give Midrymear the equivalent of a slap on the back. Darling, in this world, you're either a somebody, or you're a nobody--but to become the former, you need to make someone give a damn about you. I know what I have to offer, but a little promotion never hurt! Come on, man, help an egg out! Really, it wasn't that big an ask.

faesinger

BastetAmun

demon_pachabel

Butterfly Wing Egg
Rosania would be greeted with all the charm an egg could give. There was good-cheer radiating about the egg--and it was more than happy to have this very fine attention. Salutations to you, my dear! How good of you to stop by and notice! That the Candidate called out how ornate its shell was had the egg absolutely beaming with pleasure, but also a bit of expectation. Why shouldn't it be so admired? Rosania has such charm. I've a wonderful name too--but it's a secret for now. Perhaps I might share it with you later? Perhaps RosaniaRosaRosie would be the first to know it. Only time would tell...

Another Candidate approached, this time Eliaza. The egg would brush against the girl's touch, sending nothing but warmth and contentedness through the link. A pleasure to meet you, truly. I trust my eggmates have been treating you well? Just tell me if not and I'll set them straight! Oh ho, that wasn't just a promise, but a guarantee. Thankfully, Eliaza seemed to have not had any trouble...so far.

Sweet Symmetry

Samuel Carlin

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:47 pm
Relku - he/him

A...a party? Not that Relku was averse to a good time with friends, but he tended to favor being on the fringes of such things than right in the middle.  He glanced briefly at Wren, but he seemed to be having a slightly more serious exhange with Teal and Blue Swirl than he was. I'm not the best company for parties, he admitted, If it's fun you want to plan, though, there's a bunch of Candidates good at that sort of thing, and I'm sure some of them will be along.  You deserve to have a great time with them.

Hoping that the egg wouldn't mind, he bid it well and took his leave.  Sunbeam Egg was his next stop, and he offered a nod of acknowledgement to the others gathered around. Hey.  Looks like you've got a lot friends - if you need more space, though, just let me know.

He wouldn't want to crowd it.

Nisadee - she/her

The Purple and Grey Space Egg had a point, and Nisadee wouldn't deny it.  She didn't dare to expect anything, and yet here she was anyway. No, I don't expect it to be different, she said finally, But it's worth a try, anyway. It was a very quiet little hope that she held deep down and rarely dwelled on; it was safer that way, less likely to hurt her in the end if things didn't go how she wanted.

Maybe it would get harder as time went on.  Maybe, Turns from now, when she was close to aging out, she'd get desperate, but regardless, she couldn't make a dragon want her, any more than she'd been able to make her parents want her.  She knew well by now that there'd never been a place for her in their lives, and had long since given up trying to find a way in.  Either a dragon would want her one day, or one never would - she had no control over that, either.

But she had time, for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:53 pm
Besilin - He/him

Besilin got a little confused as the little dragon in the egg trailed off. And then he was dismissed. Well, okay. He could work with that. He had been scanned and now he could move on. He removed his hand from the shell and looked around, spotting his twin close by. His twin who looked... sad?

Moving to stand next to Beelim he bumped his lightly with his shoulder. He gave a small quirk of the brow asking if he was okay before putting his hand on the shell of Gold Sunbeam Egg. He was ready for anything that might have upset his twin. Well, he thought he was ready.

demon_pachabel

Divisti - She/her

Divisti was indeed breathless as he assimilated the sheer enthusiasm that was thrown at her. Then she laughed lightly and focused again on the baby dragon. I am very excited to be here. Even more so with the Sketchy Cupcake Egg’s emotions running through her. It seems like you are enjoying yourself. Make sure to let your Mother know if anyone upsets you.  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:35 pm
Chakuri - she/her

The cheerful greeting had her face lighting up, especially when she realized Lihyo was standing right beside her. She was well aware of the other candidate's more prickly tendencies, but that didn't stop her from flashing a bright smile her way as well! But... as for question for being safe--well. She was very glad she was safe, too. She thanked the egg for its thoughtfulness and its time, stepping back with a bit of pep in her step.

The Green Vine Egg was the next stop for her, and her thoughts were sunny. Hello! It's nice to finally meet you! She had no doubt other Candidates had expressed similar feelings, but she meant every word.

demon_pachabel
Hello and goodbye Lihyo!

Hunthyex - he/him

Such personality! Hunthyex's lips twitched upward in a smile, charmed by the enthusiasm and took the Sketchy Cupcake Egg's request quite seriously. He himself was a good looking man, yes. Too pretty, some might say, but he couldn't win them all. As for Midrymear.... He assessed his fellow Candidate frankly, looking him over. He was handsome, in a rough and rugged sort of way. Tall, scarred, and broad--almost the exact opposite of his own slender beauty. Did the egg have a preference as far as cute went? He was curious.

demon_pachabel
Don't mind him looking you over, Midrymear.

Oranie - she/her

In an instant, the cheerful delight she felt briefly completely disappeared, and Oranie furrowed her brows with concern. The dragonet returned, however... and the sudden sorrow she felt coming quietly was more than enough to make a lump form in her throat. Oh, no, baby-- She hadn't meant--

The sudden offer of comfort only made her eyes burn, and the girl silently hunched her shoulders as though to better hide herself. She hadn't meant to upset the egg at all, and here it was, offering itself up to try and help her even though it was so very, very young. What was the matter with her? She was supposed to be the responsible one, looking out for everyone else. Was she so transparent...?

I'm so sorry. She thought to it, petting at the spot where she swore she felt it touch her hand. Thank you. Please don't worry about me. I promise, I'm all right.

She withdrew her hand before she could cause further upset, briefly looking to Lusialu with a sunny smile and overly bright eyes. "I'm--I'll be right back. Don't wait for me!"

Her pace was steady and calm, disguising her flight as she wove between the eggs and off the stands--back to where F'dral was. She said nothing for a moment, her gaze fixed on the ground as she resisted the urge to chew her lip. "I'm sorry," She apologized quietly. "I just need a moment." Just long enough to put herself back together.

Uta
Sry, sry. She'll be with F'dral for a moment!

Smerdle
Don't mind her...

Miomellai - she/her

It was a combination between the egg's sunny demeanor and words that made her lips twitch, and Miomellai took those words to heart. "I don't give up easily," She assured it, unable to help offering it a small pat before she moved on. A sharp look was cast in direction of her brother, but he'd gone to one of the larger eggs and seemed content to remain for a time.

She stopped to lightly touch the Aubergine egg, her touch gentle, but firm. Size didn't mean anything whether it concerned eggs, or dragons. Or girls, for that matter.

Jihiro -he/him

Ahhh... You have a point, there. He conceded, stepping away. The Pansexual Flag Egg would be his next stop, and he offered the same cheery greeting he had with the first. Hi! You're gonna be a mighty hero, you know!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:10 pm
Green Vine Egg

Just as soon as one set of hands were gone, more came, and Green Vine Egg leaned into Chakuri's touch, shifting ever so slightly in its wallow. Well hello there, sweet one! It's their pleasure indeed, and how amazing to meet you too! The egg gave off a slightly dizzying sensation—the sort from when a friend eagerly spins you around in a hug upon greeting you—and then settled, giving the girl a tidy once over... and then another. Oh, so many wonderful candidates here indeed! The egg was utterly thrilled to meet them ALL! But what does Chakuri think so far? Isn't the egg's family all so wonderful?
Tsunake
Chakuri

ShinosBee

Nerd

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:18 pm
Jaleeri

The warm, pleased response made Jaleeri smile, glad she'd found a happy egg right from the start. It was always a bit rough to get an egg that didn't want to be touched or that didn't care for her personality to kick off a Touching, so she truly relished meeting a cheerful egg at the beginning.

"If the weather is as good as it is today for your Hatching you'll get to see for yourself," she promised, giving the egg a fond pat. "I'm sure there's plenty of other Candidates who'd like to meet you so I'll move on, I'm sure I'll meet you soon." Stepping away from the egg with care, Jaleeri turned and headed for another egg to touch, letting others in to the cheerful baby.

She ended up moving to the Sketchy Cupcake Egg, pressing a hand to it with a warm thought in greeting.

"Hello in there," she said, her voice light but happy. "You certainly are the center of attention here." The egg was smack dab in the middle of the clutch and was standing up tall and proud, its large size somehow made larger thanks to how it was resting in the sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:18 pm

Lusialu
The girl hadn't expected anyone on the Sands to think twice about the feelings buried deep in her. Or at least, she had thought maybe they had been buried--but clearly, her smiles and excitement weren't quite enough to hide it. That Mictecath reached out and gave her something akin to an embrace was surprising and entirely unexpected--and her cheeks colored as the voice of the queen entered her thoughts.

You are too kind, too good. I will... Do my best to remember that. She was both embarrassed and grateful by the exchange--not because it wasn't an honor or welcome, but because surely, the golden queen had much more to do than lift up her spirits. F'dral would have her hide if he found out! She hoped that Mictecath wouldn't judge her or be irate that she had such complicated feelings on her shoulders, but given the queen had been so encouraging, so warm, surely she wasn't upset. I'll do better, I Promise. She thought, not wanting to be an extra burden. The queen surely had much to do.

What she said was true. She did have friends--Oranie was there with her, and even if Yunara, Elibrie and Kinye had their own lives, and were growing up, they were still her friends. Things may have changed, but change didn't have to be negative--silly of her to let her envy, and bruised ego bubble up. Not today, at least.

Her embarrassment only grew when the little Sunbeam Egg immediately began asking about that touch of sadness. Oh no. Hurriedly, she sent all the reassurance, love, and fondness she could to the little egg, hoping to distract it. You don't need to worry, I--I promise I'm all right. Honest. They're just silly feelings, and you're right--there isn't a reason to be sad today. Today is the best day of all because I do get to meet you. I'm glad to get to know you, and am sorry for worrying you so.

Faranth forbid what would have happened if the egg hadn't been so full of sweet cheer.

She did look up with concern when Oranie left and .... hurried off to the sidelines. Uh-oh. Still, she gave the egg another couple few strokes. She didn't know what happened but, did want to make sure Sunbeam knew it was appreciated and she really was okay.

Tsunake

Sweet Symmetry

Razanel
The Green Spotted Egg began prying, and would have caught Razanel off guard if he hadn't grown up with a ship full of sailors. While he didn't expect the egg to start looking at those thoughts, he had no filter, and no desire to hide them. Unfortunately, his free time was often filled with some rather risqué adventures. Any dragonet was liable to stumble upon them, and he wasn't ashamed. But he did give a laugh and gave the egg a very fond pet. Glad you found something nice in there! He mused, certain no other egg would be quite so grateful. He'd definitely be curious to know hatched from that shell!

With a little pet he changed direction and instead decided to make his way over to the Worried Bear Egg. With his usual confidence, and still quite amused by his last encounter with Green Spotted Egg, he pet the shell and gave it his most hearty greeting. Hello there! Fine day for a Touching, no? You're a fine looking egg, with the most intriguing pattern. Doing all right in there or need anything? He didn't know what he could offer, besides thoughts, but was willing to put in the work if a request was made. This was the Egg's special day, after all.

Melka
The young woman was pleased her twin hadn't resisted, and was glad they both were able to touch the precious Pawprint Egg. At minimum she hoped her sister would get a fine response--though the egg did seem a bit alarmed about the question. Whoops. Still, her smile never wavered and she couldn't help but give a small laugh at the egg's question.

One look at Bherrus and Melka was absolutely diverted.

"A bit young to tell, I suppose. Cute, but in a different way." Cute like a baby brother, not like someone--well, those thoughts were tucked firmly aside.

Don't you worry about it! I didn't mean to ask so abruptly. I hope you have a good day though and meet some wonderful other Candidates. She sent a wave of reassurance to the egg, before looking over at her sister.

"Shall you pick the next egg then? Or do you wish to stay a bit?" Not that she couldn't--and wouldn't--go off on her own.
demon_pachabel

Smerdle
Promise she's not oggling. LOL But she did have to peer over.

F'dral
The Touching had seemingly jsut begun when his eyes landed on Oranie leaving an egg, and heading towards him. He felt Sinrunth stir from where he watched on an above ledge, but the bronze offered no insight into what the trouble might be.

Touchings were emotional times, or could be. He wasn't so heartless as to think Candidates weren't moved, touched, or in some cases, out right offended by what they found in the eggs. While he did his best to ensure they had the fortitude to withstand whatever they might discover, not every Candidate was the same. He knew Oranie, knew her history, and knew well that she was without not one, but two, of her support systems. Both Elibrie and Juhvek were no longer here. Perhaps one had to do with the other?

He grunted acknowledgment as she seemingly took time to compose herself. "Stay as long as you need. If the feelings don't pass, or get worse, you have leave to move up to the tiers for the duration." He wasn't going to ask, wasn't going to pry, wasn't going to coddle--but hopefully she knew if she did need to speak to someone, or needed something, he would provide it if it was in his means.

F'dral might have been strict, but he wasn't without some care. Sinrunth, of course, was more than happy to judge for them both.
Tsunake

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:25 pm
Red and Gold Flowers Egg

There is nothing wrong with wanting more! Not if you want to. If that made sense. Not that Lihyo had to want more! There was nothing wrong at all with being content as one was, either. But if she did want to stand out, or if there was something else she wanted, it hoped she didn't feel like she had to stifle herself or conform instead of, well, being herself.

Green Spotted Egg

The egg was somewhat mollified by the explanation; it wasn't quite an apology, but at least Cetra could acknowledge that it had a right to feel as it did. And perhaps it had overreacted a touch, but it was clearly a sensitive subject for Green Spotted. Charitably, though, it decided to give her another chance rather than immediately shut her out.

I do, but that would be telling, it answered cryptically, with an undercurrent of mischief. It wasn't keen to share its secrets quite yet, even though this whole process meant it could have quite the look at hers if it wanted. And it was, admittedly, intrigued by how much she wanted to avoid a certain someone. What was this all about, hmm?

demon_pachabel

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces