Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Sûzat Lands
[ORP] Hide and Seek! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:36 am
Not finding anymore signs of her when he went towards the left he decided to back track and see if perhaps he had overlooked her where he thought the trail had turned off.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:43 am
He would be hot on her trail on second and then cold the next. Where on earth was she? “I feel like I must be overlooking her somewhere.” He said with a laugh.

“Oh, wait! I think I may have found her!” He called out to the others.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:56 am
He had found her! The little yellow cub was curled up in a rather dense patch of dried grass, her coloration helping her blend in almost perfectly thanks to the setting sun. One pink eye opened up as the noise of the lion calling out woke her and she lifted her head from her paws.

"Hm? Is it time to go home?"

AstoriaFallen
Congratulations! You found the female cub!

User Image

"Yes!"

Hateya bounded over to her sister, a bit more pep in her step now that both of her siblings had been found with just enough time for them to scoot back to their den without getting in trouble.

"Come on, Mom's going to be mad if we're not back soon! Thank you," she added, looking first to the male that had found her sister, then to Ketaki with a wide but tired smile. "I would have never found them."

That done, Hateya turned in the direction of their den and began to bound as only cubs could, barreling forward while seeming to be in a constant state of catching herself from falling over.

---

OOC: This is the last post from me! Feel free to wrap up with another post if you'd like, otherwise enjoy your new cubs! Most of the info is on the first page, but if you have questions just let me know. Welcome to the family!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:30 am
“Yes, it is most certainly time to go home he said” ushering her after her brothers and sister. Now that this was settled he would at least have an interesting story to tell his mate.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Sûzat Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out