Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

DaisukeDEG

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:27 pm
((kewl. I will jump in, some time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:12 pm
((okay ^_^!))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:12 am
Name: Miyamoto
Side: His own
Race: Human
Weapons: 2 pistols,throwing knives,bear claws,grenade,and a short sword
Courses: healing
Appearance: A tall dark mysterious man whom has slaughtered so many people that now he makes up for it by healing and saving those whom don't confront or callenge him.
Personality: A man whom almost never speaks. When he speaks, it either means he thinks of you as ok, or he's going to kill you. He will always give you the chace to ru if he's going to kill you.
Bio: He is a fairly nice person whom will defend you if you are ever in trouble. More concerned for others, than he is for himself. He is only here to heal those that get injured or need help.
Dorm: #13  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:27 pm
*time 6:29*

"I can still make it to the entrance test." Miyamoto said "Those new kids will need to fight me..."  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:32 am
*Lunch time*
Ryu was eating alone, Kumi and Joey was far from where he. Joey sighed "Y'know...it would be mush better if he would sit with someone at least...maybe we can invite him over...you do it Kumi" Joey said to Kumi "What?! why me?" Kumi asked, Joey replied "you're a nice person and besides...I'm not good with talking...only to my friends of course" he grinned with a peace sign and hoping that he won't get beaten up by Kumi.

Kumi just sighed and said "fine... ". She stood up and walked over to Ryu's table "hi...do you want to come sit with me and Joey?" she asked. Ryu glanced at Kumi then at Joey 'me...? sit with them' he thought then he sighed and replied "fine" he stood up along with his food and walked over to their table along with Kumi...some girls starts to get jealous seeing Kumi together with Ryu. Then, she sighed with an anime sweatdrop on her head.

When they both made it to their table, Joey smiled and said "Welcome to Riku academy, Ryu..." he said with a smile then Kumi said "I can't believe you...Joey" Kumi said ' why is it that I accepted her invite?' he said in a deep thought Joey suddenly said "since you are new here...we'll make sure that you'll become our friend!" Joey said Kumi then smiled and said "yup! In this academy you need a lot of friends...we'll be your first friends in this academy if you want too!". ''Friends...?'' Ryu said then they both answered "Yup! Friends" then they smiled Ryu sighed and smiled a bit 'maybe it won't be to bad if I have friends

((O.O that was long!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:13 pm
"I can't believe that these kids eat this stuff..." Miyamoto said as he sat down and started gnawing on the "steak" that he was given.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:02 pm
Kumi saw Ryu's handgun "can I look at your gun?"she asked Ryu replied "okay...then..." he gave his gun to Kumi and then Kumi examined it "Nice...I never saw such an extraordinary gun...it's the first time I saw a gun like this..." She said. Ryu glanced at Joey "hehe...Kumi's also an expert when it comes to guns..." Ryu nodded then said to Kumi "thanks...this gun...belongs to an unknown country that my father came from..." Kumi gave back Ryu's gun and shown her two guns "these guns also belongs to an unknown place...it's different from other guns"she said then Ryu asked "why is it different?" Kumi replied "because they work with any type of bullet..."

The school bell rang "eheh...I gotta go! see ya!" Kumi said Ryu waved "let's go!" Joey said as he stood up "Go where?" Ryu asked Joey sighed and said " to your entrance exam" Ryu stood up and followed Joey "aren't we suppose to wait for Kumi?" Ryu asked Joey scoffed "don't worry she'll catch up" Joey said

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:59 am
As soon as Miyamoto had seen Ryu's gun he had been trying to get to him. Finally, he saw his chance. He rushed up and asked him where he had gotten his gun. "From my father in an unknown place." Ryu had cautiously replied. "That gun has my family crest on it..." Miyamoto thought to himself as he walked to the medic class he was supposed to teach.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:07 pm
Name: Rester
Side: none
Race: human/android
Weapons: A blade engulfed on white fire (only when i hold it!), a gun, handblades, a laser that shoots out of the half of my face thats mechainical
Courses: Element control Pure Magic Dark Magic SpellCasting Swordsmanship
summoning
shape shifting
Spirit communication
slaying
Appearance: whiteish kind of hair, uh... half face is metal, grey eyes, padded shoulder protection, white cape, white clothes, little padded armour underneath clothes, and black boots, rising up to half knee height.
Personality: Will, personally not pay attention in class sometimes, not speak to anyone but some good friends, will be paralyzed for no reason at times, is pretty boring or BORED all the time, and can sometimes get very excited (Note: It will take more than a stab in the heart!)
Bio: Came from another world, for an unknown reason, and joined riku academy, in search of becoming a better fighter. His whole family was slain, except, his brother, of course, who is WAAAYYY more powerful than he is. Ever since he seen his family slautered, he will hardly notice anything... but will notice everything, just pretend not to notice it. Can be very lonely, except he will slauter you if needed.
Dorm:ANY

Name: Tact
Side: none
Race: human
Weapons: A blade engulfed on blue fire (only when i hold it!), a gun, and will sometimes use double twin blades
Courses: Element control Pure Magic Dark Magic SpellCasting Swordsmanship
summoning
shape shifting
Spirit communication
slaying
Appearance: blueish kind of hair, uh... , grey eyes, padded shoulder protection, white cape, white clothes, little padded armour underneath clothes, and black boots, rising up to half knee height.
Personality: Will, personally pay attention in class sometimes, speak to anyone, will become sort of a demon like personality and be like a demon, is pretty boring or BORED all the time, and can sometimes get very excited (Note: It will take more than a stab in the heart!)
Bio: Came from another world, for an unknown reason, and joined riku academy, in search of becoming a better fighter. His whole family was slain, except, his brother, of course, who is WAAAYYY more powerful than he is. Ever since he seen his family slautered, he acts like it never happened, but inside he is yearning for his family,is a pretty pratical aharacter.
Dorm:ANY  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:13 pm
*goes to elemental class* "this is going to be easy" he thought. He walked in, and the teacher threw a fireball at him, which he blew out.
*casts blow, and snarls unsympathetically* "Itll need more than that." He laughed. (Not something you see everyday. *Freezes blast* "May we get on with it?" He hissed under his breath.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:15 pm
*sits down on hallway* " Iwonder if anyone will ever believe me." He scoffed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:24 pm
all of a sudden, a boy comes along. He kneeled down "Hi," he said cheerfully. "Hey I know you! You were that guy who made the swrodsmanship teacher burn!" Rester pulled out his blade, and swung it straight at the new kid. The kid did the smae. Apparently, they had the same blades, except the kids was with blue fire. "Go away," muttered Rester. "Fine," said the kid. "But just to let you know, my name is tact, and ill be hanging around the academy for a while..." Tact walked away. "Hmph," whispered Rester. "So will I. But dont think you can befriend me, nothing can after it happened. "Huh?" Tact turned around, but Rester was already gone.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:27 pm
That night, Tact couldnt sleep. He was thinking of Rester. "Who is he?" he wondered. "and why was he sitting alone there, with no one? Oh, well, i'll find out sooner, when i see him at the entrance exams tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:33 pm
Tact yawned. He was up all night. Oh well, he went toward the cropo f newbies and waited. Nextup was Rester. He saw him climb up the stairs, against this man. The man charged. Rester kept still. The man all of a sudden flew, and he was going to snap Rester like a twig, when a smug grin came on Resters face. "Fury Cut!" He yelled. He held up his hand, and extreme wind force came and blew the poor man flying to bits. Rester coughed, and Tact thought he had smiled. Oh well. He glanced at the board. He was next. He walked silently up to the stage. He blew not extreme wind force, but pratical, then he aimed it at the grounf, and flew straight at his opponent, who then summoned a dragon. Tact gasped, buit he knew what to do. he jumped and pulled out his blade, while doing a double backflip, and sliced the dragon in half, then kicked the opponent uncounsious.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:02 pm
later, that day, tact saw rester eating at lunch.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff