Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Harry Potter anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Potter...
  OMG! *fangirl squeel* *faint*
  Thats cool!
  Its o.k...not the best...
  AHH! MY EYES! THEY BURN!
View Results

practicalmagicfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:15 pm
hunnybunny16
I personally am a Harry Potter maniac xd and I just wondered how much other people liked the books and movies (if at all... crying )
Me to I have all the movies and I can't wait for book seven to bad it's her last book crying crying crying crying crying crying *drowns in tears*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:23 am
awesome  

F a y t

Tipsy Dabbler

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:45 am
... huge fan here, HUGE... but i saw on tv recently that jk rowling has hinted that two major characters die in the last book and that one of them has a high chance of being harry.... i mean sure we all have speculated that it will be him and gave X ammount of reasons behind our theory but i think we would all agree that we had secretly hoped that he wouldn't die... but how else can she end it where the people won't want load's more...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:50 pm
I am a huge Harry Potter fan... I have read the 6 books that are out 3 times each and I own all the movies  

Junk069

Annal Combustion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:49 pm
The books were okay and the movies SUCKED!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:54 pm
I've watched every movie. I've read 11 pages of the first book, three quarters of the second book, 3 pages of the third book and I haven't read any others. sweatdrop I read a lot of HP fanfics though and I love Harry Potter. Not the character.  

lIllIIIlIIIlIlIlIII

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:22 am
SilentKunoichi
*SPOILERS*

Well I think that Snape only killed Dumbeldore because he had to.(the Vow among other things) I also believe he's still working with the Order. What I mean is that at the end when Dumbledore said..."Severus...please", or something along the lines of that it would make it seem like Dumbledore was begging Snape not to kill him, but I just don't see Dumbledore begging anyone like that. He would stand tall and fight or do something.... There are other things that support my ideas but since I thought of this when I first read it (the day after it came out) I've forgotten most. That's just one opinion. I mean for all I know I am wrong soo.....yeah. That's one example of what I meant.

SPOILERS

You are right in your thinking but the only reason dumbledore didn't fight was because he would have given away that harry was in hiding. He couldnt not kill dumbledore because he would have ended up ruining his chances as a spy for the order. But it is weird because i don't understand if he is following the order or voldemort anymore... it is very confusing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:34 pm
Books 1-4 were awesome, but I don't like what she's done in the later books. The movies were okay, not great because they had to cut some scenes.  

Wicked Cheshire Kitten

Demonic Kitten

14,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

JesusRocks4Ever

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:55 pm
i'm a Harry Potter Maniac i own all the movies i've read all the books i have a harry potter poster Harry Potter is awesome!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:37 am
I love the harry potter books and movies. Yes the movies have things missing/changed but the movie can only be so long..
i cant wait till OOTP comes out, though i'll be sad when the last book comes out  

blackwidow84

Beqi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:37 pm
Ron Weasley is HOOTTTTT!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:50 am
i heart Harry potter... i am a complete freak when it comes to it! ive read all the books about 1000 times and you can ask me any question and i will know the answer!! XD
the films are ok i suppose but the books are wayy better!!

phitt-phunky-phuka

phitt-phunky-phuka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:53 am
Angelic_Highlights
SilentKunoichi
*SPOILERS*

Well I think that Snape only killed Dumbeldore because he had to.(the Vow among other things) I also believe he's still working with the Order. What I mean is that at the end when Dumbledore said..."Severus...please", or something along the lines of that it would make it seem like Dumbledore was begging Snape not to kill him, but I just don't see Dumbledore begging anyone like that. He would stand tall and fight or do something.... There are other things that support my ideas but since I thought of this when I first read it (the day after it came out) I've forgotten most. That's just one opinion. I mean for all I know I am wrong soo.....yeah. That's one example of what I meant.

SPOILERS

You are right in your thinking but the only reason dumbledore didn't fight was because he would have given away that harry was in hiding. He couldnt not kill dumbledore because he would have ended up ruining his chances as a spy for the order. But it is weird because i don't understand if he is following the order or voldemort anymore... it is very confusing.

i think snape is working for the order but spying on voldemort, and dumbledore told snape to do whatever he has to do to stay on the right side of voldemort. i believe dumbledore AND snape was onto something and snapes link to voldemort and the order is VERY important.
meh just my view! cant wait for the next book! YAY!!! XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:39 pm
phitt-phunky-phuka
Angelic_Highlights
SilentKunoichi
*SPOILERS*

SPOILERS

i think snape is working for the order but spying on voldemort, and dumbledore told snape to do whatever he has to do to stay on the right side of voldemort. i believe dumbledore AND snape was onto something and snapes link to voldemort and the order is VERY important.
meh just my view! cant wait for the next book! YAY!!! XD

I suspect there must have been Occlumency(sp?) involved in that moment that Dumbledore said "Snape...please.." >.>
Don'tcha think? Snape is kinda a master at it, having tought (or TRIED to teach) Harry to close his mind and all that..
Plus Dumbledore is a very powerful wizard..I think he could have lived if he knew there was a chance. But then again, maybe he knew exactly what was happening and knew that there was no other choice but to die?

But who will be Harry's mentor NOW?! gonk  

Call me Alice C

PrettyKitty02

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:35 pm
I LOVE Harry Potter. I must say that the books are way better than the movies though.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff