Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
I need support guys really badly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll is a poll
  But Sarah was Egga's baby
View Results

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:10 pm
thanks guys i means a lot that you care  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:13 pm
EggaSponge
thanks guys i means a lot that you care
no problem ^_^  

Manji-luo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:54 am
Hello, I am Metalic_Noodles. I can no longer read chat-speak from lack of use. I type looking at the keyborad and I get pissed often. Still, I do have real feeling but no life. I have four cats and one puppy. I could spend hours talking about them and even more time typing as I type slower than I speak. At the moment I am bored and the reason I am doing this. The below type in black is my reply assuming I have one. I am an emote-raper and occasionally an emote-mime depending on my mood. My moods are transparent, yet all around apear blind.

Maybe if it's alright with the new family, just maybe you can visit? That must suck. I mean really f-ing suck. I go nuts because this tom that adopted our yard, that I then adopted doesn't come in. I'm crazier than most here but I would have put up such a fight that a parent would give in if I cleaned up the mess-at most. I love my fat, crazy balls of claws and fluff. and occasonally they love me back, JK it's mutual. We get made at eachother but hours later, at the very most a day we're back to bugging each other. I couldn't live with out them. It you're on Gaia a lot adopt a coco or kiki and then find somewhere to RP with it. It might help some, I mean you ARE still alive. No one had to shoot you off the cat and since you're here you didn't die of sadness, boredum of lack of fluffy furball nutterbutter humor.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:59 am
Oh Egga, i'm so sorry sweetheart... sad no animal is replaceable there not just our pets but also part of us. I couldn't bare if i lost my astro it hurt me far too much to leave behind my animals in cornwall even though i know it is better for them there.. still didnt make the choice any easier...

=/ were having the same problem with astro at the moment but he is getting better, mikey said we might have to get rid of him if it continues also.. but i would go with him.. lol hes my baby...

So hopefully the vet clears it all up for us..

*hugs tight*

pm me if you need to chat ill be online off and on all day =( *hugs again*  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Sasuke`Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:58 pm
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:09 pm
SasukeUchiha13

You have already been warned once, please do not bump in the main forum or the Anti Ninja will come...and that ain't good.  

RaidenKazama

mutilations

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:13 pm
RaidenKazama
SasukeUchiha13

You have already been warned once, please do not bump in the main forum or the Anti Ninja will come...and that ain't good.
He keeps doing it though rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:56 am
Well were watching him so...

are you ok now egga *hugs*  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Myolie

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:54 pm
i am really sorry about your cat. I don't really know what else to do other than *giant hugs*....i hope you feel better soon. We are here to support you heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:34 am
awww egga im sorry hun i know how you feel my cat dissapeared and so did my sisters cat but my sisters cat turned up a month later but keept peeing and pooping all over the place and spraying so we had to get rid of her even though she was a beautiful cat i havent seen my baby boy in almost 8 months now

but i know he has either gone to a nice place and is happy there or has gone to heaven so i know your cat will be happy and will always think of you in her new home *huggles*  

o0o_m_i_k_e_y_o0o

Dapper Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:06 am
sarah got adopted! she went to a loving elderly woman who is in a good condition and lives in a nursing home. now the whole place loves her and plays with her and buys her toys! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:31 pm
How marvelous!! Will you get to go visit with her at all??  

Mara_Brightwing

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:30 am
Mara_Brightwing
How marvelous!! Will you get to go visit with her at all??

no crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:28 am
I'm so sorry sweetie. That's traumatizing I miss my salem...She was a short haired pudgy black kitty that had health probs I couldn't afford to do anything about while in college and gave her to a wealthy elderly lady several years ago and it still makes me sad to think about. It was like giving up a child to me...seeing as I have no children. *big hug* Believe it or not, as soon as you're on your own, get a kitty. I have a big pudgy black kitty boy named Remey and he's awesome. *hugs remey too*
I hope the hurt lessens with time but it doesn't go away completely unfortunately. Not with the good hearted. heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash