Submit

Pick
  Kingdom Hearts
  Chain of Memories
  Kingdom Hearts 2
View Results

Revolutious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:32 am
I gotta go with KH2 becuase it has better graphics, the drive modes, cooler techniques, limit attacks, expansion on worlds, cooler gummi routes, the battle of 1000 heartless, new keyblades, playing as Roxas and Riku, Kairi fighting, final battle with Sora and Riku as teammates, the skateboard, and more badass clothes.

There are probably more reasons i could come up with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:04 am
kingdom hearts two is a better then kh1 and KHCoM because it had better abilities and of course drives...which were awesome and their were more weapons and stuff  

Kyuubi the Demon

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:26 pm
You're all going to think I'm weird for saying this. . .

Chain of Memories. It was the reign of the Nobodies. All my favorites . . . *3* Axel, Larxene, Vexen(VEEN BEAN!!!1), Zexion, MARLUXIA. heart Can you tell I'm a true Marluxia fangirl? *swoon* Not to mention Namine wasn't a wuss like she is in KH2. xp
The battle system was okay, I never had any problems with it, and besides, you get CLOUD CARD. whee
Also why I'm desperately checking khinsider.com and kh2.co.uk for updates on RE:CoM. Haha, I finally got a good look at Lexaeus' face- It's shaped like a banana! xd Gotta love it. Yeah, may seem like stupid reasons to you, but Nomura's hinted prettyful new additions(Hah! I know what Zexion's weapon is now, and yoooooou don't! blaugh ), stuff like Reaction Commands and new worlds and VOICES! x333 Cn't wait to hear Veen- Er, VEXEN. xDDD

Now, that may not have made muc sense, but basically KH:CoM PWN3D. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:18 pm
in my opinion it's the second part due to...everything! Especially the battles became impressive!  

yaten-no-kittygirl

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:29 am
yaten-no-kittygirl
Especially the battles became impressive!

Heck yes! I love how long you can stay in the air while doing combos. Thats one thing I was really excited about!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:55 am
I personally like KH2 the best, although I haven't played CoM. I like it better because I like the battle system better, I LOVE the drive forms, I like the camera angle changing better, I love playing as Roxas, Organization XIII is awesome, and I like the storyline better. So, basically, for me, KH2 is KH1 one up.  

Soleara

fontelos2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:19 am
chain of memories becuz it has Marluxia, Rkiu and Zexion in the same game smile heart heart blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:46 am
I can't decide...............

Kingdom Hearts 1 was good for its day, and was a REAL Rpg with less of the action, and it was rather fun and had an excellent story to it.

Chain of Memories: I haven't played it, but it does look ingenius, with a rather clever battle mode, another true Rpg with the action added in.

Kingdom Hearts 2 rocked the world, even though it focused more on the action part of the genre. Also, the voices and worlds were better, but the story kind of failed, because they didn't re-introduce the characters, MAINLY the Heartless.  

XGamerRichy

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:34 am
I enjoyed all of them...^^ I liked KH2 more because of the forms though, but all of the plot lines were very well done.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am
Soleara
I personally like KH2 the best, although I haven't played CoM. I like it better because I like the battle system better, I LOVE the drive forms, I like the camera angle changing better, I love playing as Roxas, Organization XIII is awesome, and I like the storyline better. So, basically, for me, KH2 is KH1 one up.

I agree (although I haven't played COM yet...but it seems fun too!) In gerenal I like all the games but I must say that KH2 is a lot more fun, you can do more stuff like skateboarding! XD man I loved doing all the tricks XD, you also get to play as Roxas which is awesome! the story was very good too...  

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

Sin Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:08 am
KH was the original, thus very very good. even though KH2 made some well needed improvements, lets not forget that KH started the entire thing. If there was no KH there would be no KH2  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:52 pm
i whould have to say that the first one was better for 3 reasons... 1. it was harder 2. you could level up in the tournments 3. the sephiroth fight was harder yet some people argue with me on that one but i have beaten both of them on hard mode so i think i get the top opinion. the only thing that KH2 has going for is better graphics, you can wield two keyblades, roxas is badass and sephiroth and areith voices arent done by crappy pop stars  

Gaberiel_Sherwin

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BunnyxTyphoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:57 pm
All the games x33 you cant make me choice just one.... there all so great!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:55 pm
KH2 all the way dude 'cause you get to have TWO keyblades, AND Organization XIII is in it. Nothing is better than Organization XIII  

XR Omega

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:33 pm
I liked and disliked them all. Had many moments~
Kingdom Hearts I
Liked: Ohmigosh...I am totally obsessed with that plot. That's why I still play it~
The Soft Reset control.
Disliked: Camera controls (after getting used to the KH II ones, I couldn't remember that L2 and R2 were actual buttons)
The fact that the bosses are now too hard for me ever since KH II.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Liked: Once again, the plot. It was cool~!
Characters. Well, more specifically, the Organization. Can I get more specific? Yup--Marluxia and Axel. (Larxene was just mean.)
The card system. (I know, I'm crazy ^^)
Reverse/Rebirth. Ohmigosh. Was totally hooked.
Disliked: The fact that I had to put in countless hours/months just to beat Riku Replica the fourth time (sorry if that was a spoiler), then find certain map cards just to PROGRESS.
How Namine seemed a bit depressed at the beginning.
Moogle synthesis.

Kingdom Hearts II
Liked: The plot, but not as much this time. I don't enjoy taking down the Organization, Kingdom Hearts was sooo interesting with them around.
How I didn't lose to Sephiroth within 5 seconds.
How you could fight as King Mickey.
Drive!! WEEE!!!! Look Ma, 2 Keyblades~
Reaction Commands. They look soooo cool when performed!!
Sora's new outfit. (Oh...the blackness)
AntiForm. I know this sounds stupid, but I have beaten many bosses easily thanks to AntiForm. It has not failed me once.
New Gummi Ship stuff.
Disliked: I recall one of the fairies say that this game would be twice as hard as the first. Haha, you're funny. All the bosses (except Sephy, Xaldin, and Xigbar) practically bowed to me and begged me to kill them off. What the heck.
How some of the Reaction Commands required superhuman speed.
The plot, for me, wasn't as interesting as the last one.
Halloween Town? You didn't DO anything there. Every main thing took place in Christmas Town. Might as well named it that.

Yeah, I think that's pretty much it.  
Free-post!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces