Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Worst Video Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:30 pm
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419
uhh..no get this playing a game lastnight.. sims city 2000...grr dont like it.. good at it but damn it is stupid!

The old sims and roller coaster typhoon games were awesome.

eek wanted to get them.. but yeah i did not have a fast computer...and i dont know if they came on ps1 or ps2.. so i just bought that damn game.. only good part is you can like start off with a city like china and it will be nice.... and then make a tornado or fire or monster destroy them.. DESTROY THEM ALL! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

lol but that is kinda fun there.

Oh well, I played the older one then that, it was a cool game.

believe me... dont buy the ps1 game sims city 2002.... believe me.. it is kinda like playing a verry graphic game on a slow computer... it is weird i dont know.. but you have to trust me... if you dont damnit i will send you the ******** game...

believe me i i like games like rolar coster typhcon or there is a zoo one i played (this was at my school i got to play these) i liked them... well... you only get to make streets and building like a fire department and a plice station.. school... you dont make them.. you dont design anything but where you want stuff to go.. it is stuid... grr ohh well i have to go..

ohh listen to this.. (i know not right form but i have to hurry up and leave)
http://home.ripway.com/2004-7/145424/perfect.wav

that is my cuz singing perfect from simple plan (her fav song) ohh btw she is 2 1/2 so it is cute..lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:14 pm
Oh boy, I can think of MANY @_@  

Mizuyousei

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:00 pm
Mizuyousei
Oh boy, I can think of MANY @_@

well say some or else this is just spam.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:59 pm
after reading this thread I stick with my origional choice.

GAIA ONLINE  

ccg1232009

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:39 am
ccg1232009

GAIA ONLINE
But it's not a video game lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:58 am
AegisEvo
ccg1232009

GAIA ONLINE

sure it is twisted ninja it just isn't a console game. And orgionally I posted it so there. xp  

ccg1232009

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:00 am
ccg1232009
AegisEvo
ccg1232009

GAIA ONLINE

sure it is twisted ninja it just isn't a console game. And orgionally I posted it so there. xp
...asdlfkja;sldfj;alksdjf;ajds just die! lol for it to be a videogame it has to have VIDEO... sad and I don't see video chatrooms on gaia...however, that would be pretty freaking sweet cuz there are some mighty hot chicks in our guild here wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:02 am
AegisEvo
ccg1232009
AegisEvo
ccg1232009

GAIA ONLINE

...asdlfkja;sldfj;alksdjf;ajds just die! lol for it to be a videogame it has to have VIDEO... sad and I don't see video chatrooms on gaia...however, that would be pretty freaking sweet cuz there are some mighty hot chicks in our guild here wink

there aren't video's for gaia. But there are tons of videos in forums.  

ccg1232009

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:38 am
Video in forums? Now that was a creative reply Bryan... really stretching it out there now aren't we?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:19 am
Klepto Nyaro
The reason for this is is because Lanzer is to busy rolling around in his mountains of cash that he gets from donations. Why work when you're rich doing nothing?

The donations go to pay for Gaia Online. The bandwidth costs so much. They were doing bad as it is and that's why there are now Ads.

Anyways. DDR in my opinion is the worst game.

VideoGameSuperMaster- Stop acting like your opinion is ******** god and everyone elses suck. ******** Eliteist.

ccg1232009- Gaia is NOT a video game. It's a forum. There is a BIG difference.  

Little Draggon Zhao Yun

Greyswindle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:39 pm
N2O: NitrosOxide on the Playstation. You fly through a tunnel in a space car thing shooting spiders and collecting mushrooms. If you're high it would be great, if not though, run when you see it, run very far.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:24 pm
Fallen_Flame

The donations go to pay for Gaia Online. The bandwidth costs so much. They were doing bad as it is and that's why there are now Ads.

Wow, you dont' obviously believe that do you? The creators of GAIA have made more money then you will make in your lifetime. Sure... the upkeep easily costs anywhere from 500 to 1500 a month. But they get way more donations then that!  

cherry haterade

Lord Protector Quonar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:16 pm
You FOOLS! You know not the horror that is Mansion of the Hidden Souls!

( look it up if you dare, sega saturn. )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:49 pm
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. WORST... GAME... EVER!  

Greymore

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:52 am
Greymore
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. WORST... GAME... EVER!
scream scream scream MYSTEIC QUEST WAS AWESOME scream scream scream  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces