Reply Teepees
[IC] =BloodyBuffy's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:50 pm
Giving her brother a curious look she smiled at Chaleha. "Nice to meet you, I'm Awnaety, but call me Awnae instead. I'm Micah's sister, you might have heard about me from him." Nodding at the filly she turned back to Micah. "You are for sure hiding something from me and mom. Tell me..." What is there to hide? Is he living with this filly here? Does he like her? Once again, questions popped in her head that she really wanted to ask, waiting for an answer, she too, stood straight and tall.

(( I will reply tomorrow, just post RP reply here. 3nodding For now I g2g. See ya' later! *waves* ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:34 pm
Chaleha shook herself,for a moment she had been very surprised. Then she felt a pang of envy,just once he mentioned his family,and here appeared one as if called.And a sister!! She wondered about her siblings. "Ah,'She said happily,"I am Chaleha,but you can call me Chalee." Stepping back a moment,to peer sideways at Micah. There was no real feeling of animosity,only he did appear a little stiff.
"I live over that way with my two legger.We have only just met." Here she paused and giggled awkwardly. Why was she explaining herself.
Wishing silently she had something to distract her,and her sorely lacking social skills.Then impulsively she asked,"You said to call you,Awnae,that is very pretty."The conversation had died,so once again she asked,"Where do you live?"

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:49 pm
Smiling at Chaleha sweetly, she bowed again. "Nice to meet you Chalee. Thank you, I love my name too." pausing a bit to take a breath, she started speakign again. "I'm currently living with my mother and father inside their teepee. Before, Micah was there too, but now he has left and he is not telling me where he is going or currently living." Tilting her head at Micah, she made a 'tell me or else...' look.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:42 pm
I have nothing to tell anyone. I am happy where I am. Awnae, you can't come hre and expect me to be all full of information. This is dad's call. If he wants you to know, he'll tell you himself*he said, looking at her, his eyes almost sad*  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:08 pm
(( Okay, fast foward ))

Awnae finally got it our of her dad. She nodded at Micah. "Who's the human girl you with now?" Although, she knew clearly who ti was, just she was testing if he would actually do it. Heh...  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:20 pm
Chaleha moved a little away from the brother and sister.She did not understand their meeting.Nervously she wondered what to do.Maybe they would rather she left them alone.Somehow she doubted that,but it was in her gene pool to be thinking of escape routes.
Carefully she weighed her options. And it did not take long for her to decide to go now would abandon her friend,and a would be new one.
Before she could stop herself she stamped,snorted and tossed her mane.

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:38 am
Turning her full attention towards Chaleha, she blinked. Then whispered to Micah, "Is she okay?" What, did we do something wrong? The filly wondered why all of a sudden. Micah's friends...Micah must've done something to her... Shaking her head, she didn't know what to do, but to wait for Micah to speak to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:45 pm
Chaleha smiled at them and explained,"I don't know what to do with so many to talk to,and erhm,earlier I got a bug in my nose,it still tickles."She looked up in the clouds wishing she could fly like some of the others."Sorry to disturpt your meeting." She felt really silly then.  

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:36 pm
*Micah went to Chaleha, nipping at her mane. He looked to Awnae.*
I'm with Anusha. And I'm happy. As for Chaleha here, she is my friend, and she is fine. She merely is overexcited*he siad, smiling to his new friend.*

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:27 pm
Chalee smiled then,suddenly she felt better to know the problem was not with her.Shaking her neck from Micah's little n**,she smiled at Awnae,"My you both must have very beautiful parents!  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:13 pm
"Good to hear about that Micah, no need to protect your friend, I won't hurt her." Smirking at him, she knows that her brother was definetly making sure she doesn't harm her. "Oh dear, a bug up your nose?" This amazed Awnae, she had never had that. "Uh...I really don't know if our parents are pretty or not, I can't judge." Walking to stand beside Chaleha. He better not have told her anything bad about me...  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:12 pm
Smiling at Awnae she decided there was no danger.This was a girl wanting to protect and her brother.Whatever those tensions she had felt before,they were her own,and the vibes between the brother and sister had calmed somewhat."Micah and I have only just met ,we were having a run until I found the log."Here Chalee paused,still wondering at jumping it.And wondering if she could ever do that again.
"We all seem to be about the same age."

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:39 pm
*Micah smiled. Glad everyone was getting along. He loved new friends, and he loved Awnae. This was perfect in so many ways*
I think we are pretty close.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:02 pm
Having a smile on her face she looked at both of them and nodded. "Indeed, I believe we all are the same age too." Everyone here so far is having a good time. "Now what shall we do?"  

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:18 pm
*He shrugged* We were just racing because we were bored. But we could do something else..  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff